Maricopa county ballot audit begins today

Arthur Brain

For which part?

Because afaik, all of what I've said has been posted here in this very thread.

According to who's standards?

How about objective, rational standards? Not sites that have either a heavy or discredited, far right wing bias? That would be a start because they seem to be the only ones that are making an embarrassing brouhaha over this.

Derf

How about objective, rational standards? Not sites that have either a heavy or discredited, far right wing bias? That would be a start because they seem to be the only ones that are making an embarrassing brouhaha over this.
Troll Hypocrisy #6: why do require "objective, rational standards" for others, when you don't for yourself?

Derf

And I forgot to add that I'm sorry you're embarrassed when your media sources are shown to be fraudulent over the very thing you're claiming to be a fraud. Troll Hypocrisy #7

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Troll Hypocrisy #6: why do require "objective, rational standards" for others, when you don't for yourself?
Hey, I'm still waiting for you to substantiate your accusations in regards to Trump and collusion Derf. Got anything yet? Otherwise, yes, there are certain parameters that are the yardstick for objective and rational standards. Wingnut "news" outlets don't count.

marke

Why should news outlets be obliged to jump through your hoops as to what's considered "false information"? I've followed this fiasco from the start and this latest circus was only to be expected. With regards to Ben Cotton then all of this stuff about databases being deleted has come to what exactly? Backtracking? Feeble excuses?

Considering that you've erroneously accused me of having double standards on here then your troll rubbish can be filed in the appropriate place thanks.
As evidence of serious problems in the 2020 election begins to accumulate, the leftist democrat standard procedure is to stand in the galleys and cheer for their team: "Go democrats! Give the investigators hell! Beat them down, beat them down! Make them sorry for challenging the most secure, honest, and accurate election in American history! Rah, rah!"

Arthur Brain

As evidence of serious problems in the 2020 election begins to accumulate, the leftist democrat standard procedure is to stand in the galleys and cheer for their team: "Go democrats! Give the investigators hell! Beat them down, beat them down! Make them sorry for challenging the most secure, honest, and accurate election in American history! Rah, rah!"
Hmm, does that apply to Christopher Krebs and all Republicans who weren't/aren't on board with the whole "election steal" monotony?

marke

Hmm, does that apply to Christopher Krebs and all Republicans who weren't/aren't on board with the whole "election steal" monotony?
Is that how democrats plan to deny the damaging facts coming out of the investigation, claim republicans have joined democrats in claiming it is impossible and inconceivable that democrats would ever commit voter fraud?

Arthur Brain

You sure spend a lot of time in other peoples politics. No life of your own?
Funny, I got grief from Derf recently because I didn't answer him quickly enough apparently and had to point out that I have other things in life going on and TOL is hardly top priority. That answer ya? Otherwise, this is a forum and I'll post as and when I see fit and when the mood takes. Okay with you?

Arthur Brain

Is that how democrats plan to deny the damaging facts coming out of the investigation, claim republicans have joined democrats in claiming it is impossible and inconceivable that democrats would ever commit voter fraud?
Oh, I'm sure all democrats are on tenterhooks...

Right Divider

Body part
Funny, I got grief from Derf recently because I didn't answer him quickly enough apparently and had to point out that I have other things in life going on and TOL is hardly top priority. That answer ya? Otherwise, this is a forum and I'll post as and when I see fit and when the mood takes. Okay with you?
Sure... it just makes you look like a meddling outsider.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
How about objective, rational standards? Not sites that have either a heavy or discredited, far right wing bias?

Using a genetic fallacy to exclude certain sources is neither objective nor rational.

It's also special pleading.

That would be a start because they seem to be the only ones that are making an embarrassing brouhaha over this.

The "Why" was already explained to you.

The MSM are not interested in truth.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
. . . had to point out that I have other things in life going on and TOL is hardly top priority. That answer ya? Otherwise, this is a forum and I'll post as and when I see fit and when the mood takes. Okay with you?

This is my answer to your other question you asked me about something else in another thread.

Okay with you?

Arthur Brain

Using a genetic fallacy to exclude certain sources is neither objective nor rational.

It's also special pleading.

The "Why" was already explained to you.

The MSM are not interested in truth.
So, the "MSM" is not interested in truth but sources like TGP and similar ilk are? How about you define just what the "MSM" actually consists of.