Madists

marhig

Is it Christlike to call someone a blind fool? A viper? A dog- which was the biggest insult of all.

I've never called anyone a dog or a fool,(that I can remember if I have please show me where) nor a viper, but a mouth like a viper yes i have said that and I've only ever said it to one person (that I can recall), and only a handful of times, maybe you should go and look at the posts directed towards me and others by that person to see why! And this person does have a mouth of a viper it's full of poison, hardness and hatred towards others!

And that's when Jesus did say things like this, when people were hard hearted and cruel to others, and not to people who love him from their hearts.

And people on here who condemn others are only flesh themselves and they sit there saying the most abusive things and condemning people to hell and to a lake of fire, lording it over others. Who are they to make this judgement against another? We judge by the word of God, not by the flesh!

marhig

Dead in your sins means you did not do what the Jews did according to the purification/ceremonial works.

That is right.

I have tried to help her but she refuses the truth.
You should not stand up for her, she is worse than the Madists that she goes against, because she goes against the chosen of God, Paul.
Dead in our sins GT is what we are until we are brought to life by the Holy Spirit through Christ.

musterion

What is the big deal about somebody dying buried and resurrecting? 8 others in the bible were resurrected...

I think the gospel is more than the DBR and is what was preached before it...

Even now there are many that know the DBR...and don't think it good news...

In fact it gets in the way of their gospel...

A rank unbeliever. Just as his other, very religious, very preachy persona was.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Dead in our sins GT is what we are until we are brought to life by the Holy Spirit through Christ.

Yes, indeed. We should not be claiming to be sinless, obeying all His teaching nor saved.

Those are just plain boastful which is rampant in Christian world.

clefty

Yes, indeed. We should not be claiming to be sinless, obeying all His teaching nor saved.

Yup...

Working out our salvation with fear and trembling...lest we be cut off for boasting and unbelief...

Grateful for what was made available and for what is yet to come...

Not certain in our state to claim others are not as we are...but known by the fruits...and of the Spirit...by faith and obedience

marhig

I agree, we should be striving to overcome and taking in his teachings to help us to do so, and take in those that apply to us and the holy spirit will be guiding us to all truth, showing us our sins and helping us to overcome, if we obey. Which many don't like to do because their flesh comes first!

marhig

What is the big deal about somebody dying buried and resurrecting? 8 others in the bible were resurrected...

I think the gospel is more than the DBR and is what was preached before it...

Even now there are many that know the DBR...and don't think it good news...

In fact it gets in the way of their gospel...

What do you believe about the cross? Do you believe that he came to die on a cross to save you?

I believe that Christ Jesus came to bare witness to the truth and thats what he said that he came to this world for and this is how he is our saviour because he preached the ministry of reconciliation and those who believe and repent are saved from their past sins through faith by the grace of God and then we are to turn from sin, obey God and do his will.

It wasn't good news to crucify our Lord Jesus, his life and the preaching of the gospel is the good news, and that started way before he was murdered by wicked hands on the cross.

What do you believe, thanks :)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I've never called anyone a dog or a fool,(that I can remember if I have please show me where) nor a viper, but a mouth like a viper yes i have said that and I've only ever said it to one person (that I can recall), and only a handful of times, maybe you should go and look at the posts directed towards me and others by that person to see why! And this person does have a mouth of a viper it's full of poison, hardness and hatred towards others!

And that's when Jesus did say things like this, when people were hard hearted and cruel to others, and not to people who love him from their hearts.

And people on here who condemn others are only flesh themselves and they sit there saying the most abusive things and condemning people to hell and to a lake of fire, lording it over others. Who are they to make this judgement against another? We judge by the word of God, not by the flesh!

You MAY be religious, but, you're certainly NOT a true believer.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The Lord Jesus Christ did. He was not a "nice guy". Try reading the scripture. Keep in mind the context, which was the religious self righteous blowhards and he rebuked them sharply, to say the least. Get on board.

Jesus is sinless but none of us are. So He can judge everyone.

do you claim to be sinless too?

Right Divider

Body part
We are talking about that scripture you tried to use against me.

Jesus said do what the Pharisees and teachers of the law tell you to do because they sit in Moses' seat.

That is about enforcing the temple laws.
The LAW was a LOT more than just what happened in the Temple.

The temple is not standing anymore, and there are no more Pharisees, so why in the world would you think I am to do what the Pharisees say?
Because they sit in Moses' seat and Jesus said to obey.

Jesus says it is. Are you saying Jesus is wrong?
No, I'm saying that you have always been confused about what is CURRENT and what is NOT.

You also think that your obedience will save you and it will not. The obedience of ONE is the issue with you.

Right Divider

Body part
You will not even acknowledge the no works is about the Jews and their ceremonial/purification works.
Because that is completely incorrect.

Eph 2:8-9 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

What part of NOT OF YOURSELVES do you not understand?
What part of THE GIFT OF GOD do you not understand?

The Ephesians NEVER had ceremonial works.

How can you be so wrong so often?