Madists

heir

TOL Subscriber
thanks for visiting.:)
Yes, I'm only visiting here. My conversation is in heaven.

Philippians 3:20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

Philippians 3:21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You guys can bring up all my shortcomings but I never claim to be sinless or obey all His teaching or saved.

So I am ok with everything what I claim.

You guys have no excuse of all your boasting and slandering because many of you claim to be saved, sinless or obey all His teaching.

God's Truth

No, it is NOT!

Rom 4:5 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:5) But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Paul CONTRASTS working and believing in REGARDS to being JUSTIFIED.

Believing is something you have to do.

You can't get out of that one when you said we do nothing.

According to you, you have to help Jesus by believing.

God's Truth

Made up-absolutely clueless.

Romans 4:5 KJV

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Paul is talking about the purification works.

Paul is not putting a threat to those who obey, and he is not giving a secret way to be saved by telling people not to obey to be saved.

God's Truth

Correct, as news, by definition, is something that has already happened. Good news, as the Lord Jesus Christ did it all for me, by His dbr, and you hate that, Cain, Jr., are grinding your big, bad, wolf chops, as you read this, like your "spiritual" brother Cain, Sr., before you, as your face drops, and you want to wack me.

Philippians 2:12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling

Paul says they have always obeyed and to continue to WORK out their salvation with TREMBLING and FEAR. That blows your theory out of the water.

2 Thessalonians 3:14 If anyone does not obey our instruction in this letter, take special note of him. Do not associate with him, in order that he may feel ashamed.15 Yet do not regard them as an enemy, but warn them as you would a fellow believer.

What are they being warned for? lol

1 Corinthians 5:2 And you are proud! Shouldn't you rather have gone into mourning and have put out of your fellowship the man who has been doing this?

1 Corinthians 5:13
God will judge those outside. "Expel the wicked person from among you."

Expel the wicked person so they can be judged by God.

God's Truth

Because that is completely incorrect.

Eph 2:8-9 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

What part of NOT OF YOURSELVES do you not understand?
What part of THE GIFT OF GOD do you not understand?

The Ephesians NEVER had ceremonial works.

How can you be so wrong so often?

The Ephesians are Gentiles and they know that they were SEPARATE and WITHOUT God because they were called the UNCIRCUMCISED.

Circumcision is a purification work that is a seal for all the purification WORKS.

Ephesians 2:12 remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world.

Did you read that? PAUL says, "Remember".

Ephesians 2:11 [ Jew and Gentile Reconciled Through Christ ] Therefore, remember that formerly you who are Gentiles by birth and called “uncircumcised” by those who call themselves “the circumcision” (which is done in the body by human hands)—

So you really want to keep to your false beliefs?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You guys can bring up all my shortcomings but I never claim to be sinless or obey all His teaching or saved.

So I am ok with everything what I claim.

You guys have no excuse of all your boasting and slandering because many of you claim to be saved, sinless or obey all His teaching.

giphy.gif

The Irony? This entire thread is a poorly constructed "Slander" thread.

God's Truth

Dead in our sins GT is what we are until we are brought to life by the Holy Spirit through Christ.

No. We are NOT given the Holy Spirit to make us believe and obey. That is Calvinism.

We do not receive the Holy Spirit until after we believe and obey.

Jesus tells us what to do to get saved.

Dead in sins is about the Gentiles who did not use the blood of animals to atone for their souls.