Madists

john w

Hall of Fame
If they had the righteousness of Christ, then they would have his heart and they wouldn't be proud and look down on others and insult them they way they do!
Translation: The LORD God grades on the curve, and will look at our works, including how much "lack of pride" we exhibit toward others, and how much "lack of insulting" we exhibit toward others, which, in simple terms, means that the Lord Jesus Christ, according to this vile perverter of the good news, did not die for our sins.

You wicked wolf...Get out of our territory, with your bad news....We smell your sulfur....Sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...

john w

Hall of Fame
And the gospel is the gospel that Jesus Christ preached to the Jews and the gentiles and he then sent out his apostles to do the same!

No, moron, he sent the 12 to preach the gospel of the kingdom, including Judas, which is not the gospel of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, that had as its foundation, the dbr, which was hid from the 12, while they were preaching the good news of the kingdom.

clefty

No, moron, he sent the 12 to preach the gospel of the kingdom, including Judas, which is not the gospel of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, that had as its foundation, the dbr, which was hid from the 12, while they were preaching the good news of the kingdom.

Hang on...not well versed in the jargon of the MAD...is "dbr" death burial and resurrection?

And if so, what exactly does the dbr do to the gospel besides "I told you so?"

Was He lying before dbr? Is it another gospel?

clefty

The DBR is the gospel.

What is the big deal about somebody dying buried and resurrecting? 8 others in the bible were resurrected...

I think the gospel is more than the DBR and is what was preached before it...

Even now there are many that know the DBR...and don't think it good news...

In fact it gets in the way of their gospel...

God's Truth

I uttered no insult. I made observations based solely upon everything the three of you post.

First, no one is so "dead in sin" that he/she can't hear and believe the Word of God, which is itself the living power of God unto salvation. That's the reason God can justly condemn those who won't believe -- because they DID hear and COULD have believed but REFUSED to. Your nonexistent Calvinsitic "dead" people who can't hear or believe God without His enabling them gives a false excuse to those who won't believe -- it lets them say that God didn't choose them. You help damn them when you post lies like that.

Second, you are not Christ's unless you have His Spirit. You do not have His Spirit unless and until you have believed the Gospel of the grace of God, which is condensed for us in 1 Cor 15:3-4 by the apostle who received it. That Gospel is completely WITHOUT works of any kind to be forgiven and justified.

BEFORE Paul was saved he had to OBEY JESUS.

He was NOT SAVED when he finally believed!

Paul's experience on the road to Damascus is NOT WHEN HE WAS saved, even though that is when he finally believed in Jesus.

Paul's testimony proves you wrong.

BELIEVING in God is a work!!!

Believing is a work and it is NOT the only works we have to do.

Paul had to go where Jesus told him to go, and there Paul spent three days not eating or drinking---he spent that time PRAYING!!!

Can you imagine how those prayers might have sounded like?

He repented of all his sins.

HE WAS NOT saved when he believed, as you teach.

You, like GT and Meshak, reject the idea that forgiveness and justification can be received without your own works helping obtain and/or keep them.

Doing what Jesus says to do is NOT my works it is GOD's works!

How do you not get that I am doing what GOD SAYS?

That means you've rejected Paul's Gospel in favor of a false one.

It is not just Paul's gospel.

Paul says it is the gospel of Christ!

2 Corinthians 2:12[ Ministers of the New Covenant ] Now when I went to Troas to preach the gospel of Christ and found that the Lord had opened a door for me,

Paul says it is the gospel of God!

2 Corinthians 11:7 Was it a sin for me to lower myself in order to elevate you by preaching the gospel of God to you free of charge?

That means you are lost and headed for the Lake of Fire lest you repent [change your mind, believe the saving Gospel you currently despise].

We know.

Let's get something straight.

SHOULD salvation result in a changed life? YES!

Will it AUTOMATICALLY do so? NO! The Corinthians are proof of that, even though Paul called them saints and could not say ANY of them were unsaved...not even the man fornicating with his own mother, and if there was anyone in the whole NT Paul could say wasn't saved on the basis of bad behavior, he was the one. Paul may have been unsure that man wasn't saved but he never came out with a word of knowledge from the Holy Spirit and SAID the man isn't saved.

Are you kidding?! Paul says don't be deceived!!!

Paul says throw that man out so that he will suffer in his flesh for disobeying God so that he will feel pain and REPENT of his sins!

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

1 Corinthians 6:9
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

Do you know why he didn't?

Because that's what happens when salvation is SOLELY on the basis of grace through faith, and is not earned, kept or proved by works (good works OR bad works). God alone truly knows those who are in Christ. Works -- good or bad -- reveal NOTHING about that.

PAUL is hoping he will repent of his sins!!!

God's Truth

Not all of the law required the Temple.

We are talking about that scripture you tried to use against me.

Jesus said do what the Pharisees and teachers of the law tell you to do because they sit in Moses' seat.

That is about enforcing the temple laws.

The temple is not standing anymore, and there are no more Pharisees, so why in the world would you think I am to do what the Pharisees say?

Do you believe that it is more blessed to give than to receive?

Jesus says it is. Are you saying Jesus is wrong?

God's Truth

Insults again? What's new!

I can't do anything without God and Christ. Without them I'm dead in my sins!

Dead in your sins means you did not do what the Jews did according to the purification/ceremonial works.

And I don't believe in a do nothing gospel. Seeing as Jesus and his apostles including Paul taught that we are to live it out. This is taught right through the new testament.

As God works within our heart, then those who are born of God live it out and do the works of God outwardly, bringing forth the fruits of the spirit. And jnsulting others who love God and Christ, isn't a fruit of the spirit!
In fact Paul said that revilers won't inherit the kingdom of God. Gods true people don't need to persecute others.
That is right.

Also you bring up meshak saying that she doesn't believe in Paul, well rather than pull her to pieces, wouldn't it be better to show her why it's right to believe Paul? I know Paul is a strong apostle of God, and I hope that meshak realises this one day. But she will never listen when those who say they follow him keep pulling her to pieces! Even acting like children in a playground mocking her hat. That is just childish and sad!

I have tried to help her but she refuses the truth.
You should not stand up for her, she is worse than the Madists that she goes against, because she goes against the chosen of God, Paul.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
What is the big deal about somebody dying buried and resurrecting?

Well I must say, this is very revealing
It's no wonder that you are consistently on the wrong side.

1Co 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.- KJV
1Co 15:20 But at this moment Christ stands risen from the dead, the first one offered in the harvest of those who have died.-ISV

1Co 15:17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.-KJV
1Co 15:17 and if Christ has not been raised, your faith is worthless and you are still in your sins.-ISV

8 others in the bible were resurrected..
[/QU0TE]

Show me one other person than the Lord Jesus Christ who died dead, dead and was resurrected physically, bodily never to die again, whose physical body is now incorruptible forever.

I think the gospel is more than the DBR and is what was preached before it...

The Apostle Paul says that the DBR is the gospel by which one is saved.

1Co 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
1Co 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
1Co 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
1Co 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Even now there are many that know the DBR...and don't think it good news...

Then they are not saved.

In fact it gets in the way of their gospel...

...which means that their gospel is a false gospel.

God's Truth

Meshak, Marhig and GT all believe that God Himself can't save them unless they help Him do it.

Even you believe you have to do something he says to do!!!

Jesus says to believe.

You believe that and say you obey.

Jesus says too that we have to do more than just believe.

You don't believe that though.

WHY NOT?!!!

That's why the idea of simply believing and resting on what He said is repulsive to them.

Don't lie about me. You are the one who says we do not have to do what he says!

Looks like you judged yourself exactly.

God's Truth

Still smashed, Anti-semitic, Jew hater?

You will not even acknowledge the no works is about the Jews and their ceremonial/purification works.

You preach that Paul says we are saved by believing we do not have to do anything at all, and if we do then it is a damnable works salvation!

God's Truth

Matthew 18 KJV
7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!

8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.

9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

Did you read that?Do you think you only have to say yes I believe that?

Do you also have to cut off your hand, foot, pluck out your eyes, or just believe it?

Do it.

Fraud. See how that "Jesus says" spam/deception works, you pitiful slop?

The Lord Jesus Christ does not tell everyone, "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."

See how that works, demon?

Why would I pluck out my eye and cut off my hand you ignorant man if I am obeying?

clefty

Well I must say, this is very revealing
It's no wonder that you are consistently on the wrong side.
Oh yeah? You think so?

1Co 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.- KJV
1Co 15:20 But at this moment Christ stands risen from the dead, the first one offered in the harvest of those who have died.-ISV
even Paul uses qualifiers to make this more than about somebody rising from the dead...there is a harvest? What is that about? A first fruits huh? Who is sleeping? Oh and obviously what does anointed one mean? You rush through the gospel as if everyone knows what it is...thankfully Paul was making it all relevant...and to us

1Co 15:17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.-KJV
1Co 15:17 and if Christ has not been raised, your faith is worthless and you are still in your sins.-ISV
no problem staying in our sins...the Jews are doing just fine...the Zionists even better thinking a new temple et al remains the gospel...you mean faith is not enough? hmmm...that doesnt make you MAD?

I mean faith is obviously not enough even for Him as He had to OBEY and do something...couldn't come down and just teach faith alone in His Father was enough...just believe do nothing...but something must be DONE...action...obedience...testimony...witnessed...exemplified...taught...

All much more than just faith alone...which was not even enough for HIM as He had to do something...the irony

That sure expands that DBR gospel doesn't it...

Impossible to teach the gospel without all the who why what when (and why and what for again) the DBR happened at all...

8 others in the bible were resurrected..
[/QU0TE]

Show me one other person than the Lord Jesus Christ who died dead, dead and was resurrected physically, bodily never to die again, whose physical body is now incorruptible forever.
just show me this One you speak of...which you claim I merely need faith in...to be saved from what again?

The Apostle Paul says that the DBR is the gospel by which one is saved.

1Co 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
1Co 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
1Co 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
1Co 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
what is all this according to the scriptures he repeats? That would be the OT scriptures yes? I mean the ink wasn't dry yet on the NT right?

Then they are not saved.
you said DBR is the gospel which is good news...but not to them...and you also claim that faith and believing DBR ALONE is good enough unto salvation...hmmmm...so if they believe it happened they are saved even if they don't think it good news...? Odd gospel...

...which means that their gospel is a false gospel.
you mean Zionist? Cuz I did...