ECT MADists don't follow Paul

john w

Hall of Fame
Is the temple described in Ezekiel 40-48 a yet future temple?

"Not to mention, Darby followers deny that Christ Jesus' one time sacrifice for sin was good enough. They claim people in the future will have to sacrifice animals for sin atonement."-Craigie Tet.

Can one presently "deny that Christ Jesus' one time sacrifice for sin was good enough, " by claiming that "people in the future will have to sacrifice animals for sin atonement," and still be saved, Craigie?

Not a peep from the wimp, slanderer, even after being asked this for 2 years, who makes a slanderous charge, and when challenged, folds like the wimp that he is.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What's it to you?

Darby Followers (Dispensationalists) claim the temple in Ezk 40-48 is a yet future temple that will exist in the alleged "millennium".

Since you're a Darby follower, do you believe the temple in Ezk 40-48 is a yet future temple?

You think everything is "just spiritual" anyway.

(1 Cor 9:11) If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?

john w

Hall of Fame
Lookie, lookie. It's Greek. Utter hypocrisy.

Your lack of haplotes is what places you in violation of that scripture while I fulfill it. And your nominal lexicon entries don't even help you understand what it means in arears of misusing the verse.

Haplotes is NOT a lack of complexity. Even after looking at the Greek, you have no idea how to apply the entries for the meaning of the word.

You're like a 2nd-grader at the public library trying to prove you're a Grad student. It's pathetic.

Check this out, junkie fraud. Being the "the Greek" expert that I am, which is gained by merely checkin' out Strong's, here is my "revision" of the 3rd verse of John, according to you:

Amen, Amen, I say unto thee, except a man be procreated from above, he cannot be aware of the royalty of God.

Nuttin' to this "the Greek" jazz.

Danoh

Because you have chosen to be followers of John Nelson Darby.

Thank you; I resemble that.

:chuckle: Over 1,500 posts and the following still fits you and yours better than the surgical gloves you wear throughout your endless "books about."

Luke 7:31 And the Lord said, Whereunto then shall I liken the men of this generation? and to what are they like? 7:32 They are like unto children sitting in the marketplace, and calling one to another, and saying, We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned to you, and ye have not wept.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Luke 7:31 And the Lord said, Whereunto then shall I liken the men of this generation? and to what are they like? 7:32 They are like unto children sitting in the marketplace, and calling one to another, and saying, We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned to you, and ye have not wept.

Too bad for you, after all these years, you still don't have a clue what "this generation" means.

Then again, you can't, because all your false teachings from Darby will fall apart if you do.

Danoh

I was SO hoping you'd quote that verse. It's the perfect example of your Englishized nothingness of presuppostion.

What does that word "simplicity" mean? Don't google or use any language tools. Just tell us what it means.

It does NOT mean what you presume it means, Englishizer.

You were "so hoping for" that?

Wow. You have sunk that low. Wow...the passages are now a means of glorying in the MISperceived of another.

Slither then, if that is what you must do...

See this puffing up mess of yours; see this OVER reliance of yours in what is obviously your books based "Theology Proper, Anthropology Proper, Hamartiology, Ponerology, Soteriology, and others..."

See all that "proper" mess?

That OVER reliance right there is the very beguiling through its subtilty by which you yourself have ended up having corrupted your mind away from the simplicity that is in Christ, to more and more of "the wisdom of" just the right "words" of men in their same vain Adversary's quest for self-glory.

You were "so hoping for that" passage from RD?

Regretabbly, you were.

Give yourself a pat on the back; the intended corruption had been "ye shall be as gods" and deify yourself through your parroted words you have...

For this "wisdom" of yours is not even yours; rather, the parroting of another's parroting labor all the way back to all those beguiling parrots that fallen garden has continued to spawn in your kind to this very day.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
For this "wisdom" of yours is not even yours; rather, the parroting of another's parroting labor all the way back to all those beguiling parrots that fallen garden has continued to spawn in your kind to this very day.

That's pretty funny Danoh, considering everything you parrot on TOL didn't exist before John Nelson Darby.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1 Corinthians 14:38 But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.

Does the next verse apply to you?

(1 Cor 14:39) Therefore, my brothers and sisters, be eager to prophesy, and do not forbid speaking in tongues.

Have you spoken in tongues lately heir?

Once again, you are clueless because you have been blinded by the false teachings of John Nelson Darby.

Danoh

For starters:

You deny that the one time sacrifice by Christ Jesus on the cross was sufficient for all sins.

Your MAD claims that certain people after the cross still had to make animal sacrifices for sin atonement, and your MAD claims that in the yet future, people are going to have to make animal sacrifices for sin atonement again.

Tell that to James, and Paul...

Acts 21:24 Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law.

Acts 21:26 Then Paul took the men, and the next day purifying himself with them entered into the temple, to signify the accomplishment of the days of purification, until that an offering should be offered for every one of them. 21:27 And when the seven days were almost ended, the Jews which were of Asia, when they saw him in the temple, stirred up all the people, and laid hands on him,

Acts 24:16 And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void of offence toward God, and toward men. 24:17 Now after many years I came to bring alms to my nation, and offerings. 24:18 Whereupon certain Jews from Asia found me purified in the temple, neither with multitude, nor with tumult. 24:19 Who ought to have been here before thee, and object, if they had ought against me.

Why did James and "thousands of Jews which believe" still practice that?

You don't know; do you?

Why did Paul?

Why did Peter still preach it?

Ponder that in your endless OVER reliance on your equally endless "books about" you incompetent.

You spiritual moron; the issue was Israel's outward purification before approaching a Holy God; which was why their water purification rituals and all their other, or "divers washings" "blood of bulls and goats" and all the rest.

The Cross addresses the inward you fool. It would allow them back into HIS Covenant with THEM; it would allow them being able to boldy approach the throne of His PROPHESIED Grace unto them.

Isaiah 53:8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

John 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

1 Peter 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: 3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

1 Peter 3:21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:

Said rituals also had application as to the cleansing of inanimate objects - did Christ die for those also, you nit wit?

Danoh

(1 Cor 9:20) To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law.

Hah, that one was already evident in the second Acts section I posted in my long winded post to...a wind bag :chuckle:

Still waiting on why James and thousands of others "which believe" did.

Acts 2:46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

Acts 3:1 Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour.

You fool - you really think the Twelve and their converts would have been allowed their having "continued daily in the Temple" absent of Israel's required Covenant cleansings and sacrficial offerings?

Acts 21:28 Crying out, Men of Israel, help: This is the man, that teacheth all men every where against the people, and the law, and this place: and further brought Greeks also into the temple, and hath polluted this holy place.

:doh: