ECT MADists don't follow Paul

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Another big pile of baloney from someone so smart that the cannot give a simple explanation about anything.

State CLEARLY why we are considered by you to be heretics! Line items!

Theology Proper, Anthropology Proper, Hamartiology, Ponerology, Soteriology, and others ARE line items. You can't know what you don't know.

Knowledge (epignosis) is a synonym for faith. But you'd have to know what faith is for that to matter, and the same for much else. At least you're not alone. Many share your plight. I did... nearly 20 years ago.

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm not takin' the bait. Enjoy your false doctrine while you can. Others may want to engage with you. I prefer actual topics and content rather than a manhood-measuring contest of rhetoric and nonsense.

False doctrine, while I can? Wow! How did you come up with that jewel, stumper? Not one member, has been hit by that knock out blow, before!!! Stunning!

Have a seat.

Right Divider

Body part
Theology Proper, Anthropology Proper, Hamartiology, Ponerology, Soteriology, and others ARE line items. You can't know what you don't know.

Knowledge (epignosis) is a synonym for faith. But you'd have to know what faith is for that to matter, and the same for much else. At least you're not alone. Many share your plight. I did... nearly 20 years ago.
You can't even write without your puffed up "Theology Proper" bloat.

2Cor 11:3 (AKJV/PCE)
(11:3) But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Another idiotic "explanation"! Thanks dumbo.

LINE ITEMS!

What critical doctrines to we deny?

For starters:

You deny that the one time sacrifice by Christ Jesus on the cross was sufficient for all sins.

Your MAD claims that certain people after the cross still had to make animal sacrifices for sin atonement, and your MAD claims that in the yet future, people are going to have to make animal sacrifices for sin atonement again.

john w

Hall of Fame
No, what you do,is, you greasy hypoxcrite, is evade answering most on TOL, and instead, engage in spam, copy'npaste, and a "Darby" reference on evey third post, cry, and label others as,for example, "gay," with your "Dance instructor" cute little spam, even though you are an admitted sodomite, and are unemployed, cannot support your kids, and follow the pope, and J. Stewart Russell, and other AD 70/Preterist heretics.

Right loser? Right...

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

(11:3) But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

I was SO hoping you'd quote that verse. It's the perfect example of your Englishized nothingness of presuppostion.

What does that word "simplicity" mean? Don't google or use any language tools. Just tell us what it means.

It does NOT mean what you presume it means, Englishizer.

john w

Hall of Fame
For starters:

You deny that the one time sacrifice by Christ Jesus on the cross was sufficient for all sins.

Your MAD claims that certain people after the cross still had to make animal sacrifices for sin atonement, and your MAD claims that in the yet future, people are going to have to make animal sacrifices for sin atonement again.

Are we lost, since we " claims that certain people after the cross still had to make animal sacrifices for sin atonement, and your MAD claims that in the yet future, people are going to have to make animal sacrifices for sin atonement again.?"

Watch the wimp fold on that one. I've asked her that over 100 times.

You greasy, spineless loser.

Right Divider

Body part
For starters:

Absolutely FALSE. You are back to your lying self, falsely accusing per your daddy Satan.

Right Divider

Body part
I was SO hoping you'd quote that verse. It's the perfect example of your Englishized nothingness of presuppostion.

What does that word "simplicity" mean? Don't google or use any language tools. Just tell us what it means.

It does NOT mean what you presume it means, Englishizer.
G572 ἁπλότης haplotes (ha-plo'-tees) n.
1. singleness.
2. (subjectively) sincerity (without dissimulation or self-seeking).
3. (objectively) generosity (copious bestowal).
[from G573]
KJV: bountifulness, liberal(-ity), simplicity, singleness
Root(s): G573

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

LOL. And my knowledge is epignosis and oida, which don't puff up. (But neither does gnosis except in the specific context of the 1Cor. 8 passage.)

Love abounds in knowledge (epignosis). Philippians 1 and Colossians 1.

You're clueless. I've told you why. Blame yourself.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
G572 ἁπλότης haplotes (ha-plo'-tees) n.
1. singleness.
2. (subjectively) sincerity (without dissimulation or self-seeking).
3. (objectively) generosity (copious bestowal).
[from G573]
KJV: bountifulness, liberal(-ity), simplicity, singleness
Root(s): G573

Lookie, lookie. It's Greek. Utter hypocrisy.

Your lack of haplotes is what places you in violation of that scripture while I fulfill it. And your nominal lexicon entries don't even help you understand what it means in arears of misusing the verse.

Haplotes is NOT a lack of complexity. Even after looking at the Greek, you have no idea how to apply the entries for the meaning of the word.

You're like a 2nd-grader at the public library trying to prove you're a Grad student. It's pathetic.

Right Divider

Body part
LOL. And my knowledge is epignosis and oida, which don't puff up. (But neither does gnosis except in the specific context of the 1Cor. 8 passage.)

Apparently salvation is only for the highly educated Greek experts. I guess that the Hebrews get left out in the cold as well.

The simple fact that you cannot tell the difference between God's calling of Paul from the 12 speaks poorly of you higher level of intelligence.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Absolutely FALSE. You are back to your lying self, falsely accusing per your daddy Satan.

Is Ezekiel 40-48 future?

According to Dispensationalism it is.

So, unless you are different than all the other Darby followers, Dispensationalism claims animal sacrifices for sin atonement will take place in the future, because Ezekiel 40-48 clearly says so.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Apparently salvation is only for the highly educated Greek experts. I guess that the Hebrews get left out in the cold as well.

Why always install some false binary?

The simple fact that you cannot tell the difference between God's calling of Paul from the 12 speaks poorly of you higher level of intelligence.

I can tell the difference quite plainly. Here you go... On and on from your Englishized false autonomy without even knowing what "simplicity" means after misusing a verse.

Why not just learn instead of presuming you're right because you're you?

Right Divider

Body part
Is Ezekiel 40-48 future?

According to Dispensationalism it is.

So, unless you are different than all the other Darby followers, Dispensationalism claims animal sacrifices for sin atonement will take place in the future, because Ezekiel 40-48 clearly says so.
There will be NO MORE SACRIFICES FOR SIN.

That is what "WE" believe and I'm not Darby Follower you false accuser.

You are sick and in need of serious help. I pray that you get some.

john w

Hall of Fame

You would not know the difference between "Zorba The Greek, and "Jimmy the Grrek," or a gyros sandwich, or a "Hebrew National."

Right Divider

Body part
Why always install some false binary?
Just for fun.

I can tell the difference quite plainly. Here you go... On and on from your Englishized false autonomy without even knowing what "simplicity" means after misusing a verse.

Why not just learn instead of presuming you're right because you're you?
Please tell us the difference between Paul's ministry and that of the 12.