ECT MADists don't follow Paul

Danoh

Other than historical research to know actual church history, etc., I ONLY read scripture.

Tell yourself whatever you have to so you can retain your false autonomy and heretical beliefs.

So you are just jealous I got those passages right without so much as one iota of your obvious OVER reliance on "books about" - you liar - your entire circus act has been about the Greek this; the Greek that.

Here, have one of these with some Baklava :rotfl:

Cross Reference

I think you misunderstood, I mean we all have a dispensation of time, allotted time. Paul also had a dispensation from Christ, two different meanings of dispensation.

Not according to Paul is any of it different if you consider it is all the same message given to all of us in Christ, both Jew and Greek, for instruction and correction in learning the ways of God unto John 17:3...

heir

TOL Subscriber
Not according to Paul is any of it different if you consider it is all the same message given to all of us in Christ, both Jew and Greek, for instruction and correction in learning the ways of God unto John 17:3...
I don't even know what you are talking about here. I'm concerned with you have not included all of us in the Body of Christ in your "all of us", but only "Jews and Greeks". That is only those who first trusted (Ephesians 1:12 KJV beginning with Paul 1 Timothy 1:16 KJV). What have you done with the rest of the Body? What about those of us who "also trusted" (Ephesians 1:13 KJV), the "you Gentiles" who had nothing to do with Israel in time past (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV), the fellowheirs (Ephesians 3:6 KJV)? And why bring John into it? He didn't write to the BoC! His writings have NOTHING to do with the one new man!

Danoh

MADists claim to be followers of Paul.

They claim Paul was given his very own gospel (different than the one Peter taught) by the ascended Lord Jesus Christ.

No one is disputing that Paul was taught by the ascended Lord Jesus Christ, the dispute is whether or not is was a different gospel than the one Peter taught.

Paul did the following right after he began preaching his gospel to the Gentiles:

(Gal 2:2) I went in response to a revelation and, meeting privately with those esteemed as leaders, I presented to them the gospel that I preach among the Gentiles. I wanted to be sure I was not running and had not been running my race in vain.

Why did Paul go back to Jerusalem and meet in private with the leaders in Jerusalem to see if what he was preaching to the Gentiles was in vain or not?

How would these leaders (who MAD claim were in the "kingdom program"), know if the gospel Paul preached was correct or not?

MAD's claim that Paul preached a different gospel is incorrect.

Wow, mud in your eye, ur Tetelestai- over 1,500 responses - thanks for the promo - Darby would've been proud of ya :chuckle:

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Them's pretty strong words there PPS.

Yes, Wrong Divider. Almost as strong as all the arrogant and ignorant strong words you and your Dispensational pseudo-Trinitarian peers are always spewing at others.

Why are we "heretics"?

There's the irony. You heretics can't know how and why you're heretics, and you have to have someone else tell you so you can deny it and remain heretics. There are many areas of doctrine affected by your overall heresy. Theology Proper, Anthropology Proper, Hamartiology, Ponerology, Soteriology, and many others.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
So you are just jealous I got those passages right

Nope and nope.

without so much as one iota of your obvious OVER reliance on "books about" - you liar -

There's your father, the Devil, speaking again as you bloviate about some imaginary "books about".

your entire circus act has been about the Greek this; the Greek that.

The only circus is your "English this; English that" derivative nothingness. If you ever know the truth, you'll cringe at all you've said here.

Here, have one of these with some Baklava :rotfl:

Mockers and scoffers, just like your predecessor Judaizers who crucified Christ.

Our presence "here, tics" him off. He has his own sect or faction going on :chuckle:

It's all the inverse. You are each a sect unto yourself and can't even know it. Sad.

Cross Reference

I don't even know what you are talking about here. I'm concerned with you have not included all of us in the Body of Christ in your "all of us", but only "Jews and Greeks". That is only those who first trusted (Ephesians 1:12 KJV beginning with Paul 1 Timothy 1:16 KJV). What have you done with the rest of the Body? What about those of us who "also trusted" (Ephesians 1:13 KJV), the "you Gentiles" who had nothing to do with Israel in time past (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV), the fellowheirs (Ephesians 3:6 KJV)? And why bring John into it? He didn't write to the BoC! His writings have NOTHING to do with the one new man!

I have nothing to say to you.

john w

Hall of Fame
Over 1500 responses, and not one of you Darby followers has been able to show that Paul preached what Darby invented.
Well, well, well...The sniveling punk Craigie,the habitual liar of TOL has returned, slithering in. Where you been, heretic, Russellite, Hannegraff follower? Divorce is tough, loser. Hangin' out at your Roman Catholic, "invented," "man made" church, eh, sweetie? Or at a "man made" Preterist "bible" conference, in the mideast, eh, punk? Or perhaps reviewing your vast collection of Hank Hannegraaf tapes, to stump us all, Tellalie? You're in denial, Russell-ite.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Because you have chosen to be followers of John Nelson Darby.

It includes that, but doesn't start OR end there. The Eschatology egregiously taints the Heremeneutical method for the entirety of scripture, including the Gospel itself. And there's no Greek-based understanding to prevent the slide into heresy to begin with.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well, well, well...The sniveling punk Craigie,the habitual liar of TOL has returned, slithering in. Where you been, heretic, Russellite, Hannegraff follower? Divorce is tough, loser. Hangin' out at your Roman Catholic, "invented," "man made" church, eh, sweetie? Or at a "man made" Preterist "bible" conference, in the mideast, eh, punk? Or perhaps reviewing your vast collection of Hank Hannegraaf tapes, to stump us all, Tellalie? You're in denial, Russell-ite.

Over 1500 posts, and Little Johnny W the Dance Director still can't refute the title of this thread.

john w

Hall of Fame
It includes that, but doesn't start OR end there. The Eschatology egregiously taints the Heremeneutical method for the entirety of scripture, including the Gospel itself. And there's no Greek-based understanding to prevent the slide into heresy to begin with.

Thanks for checkin' in, Jimmy the Junkie/Greek. You dig gyros, do you? Quick....Light a match, the same match you used to lite your joint/bong, just now, and recite "the Greek" alphabet, before the match goes out.....Tappa Kegga Budda?

Junked up fraud.

john w

Hall of Fame
Over 1500 posts, and Little Johnny W the Dance Director still can't refute the title of this thread.

Over 7 years, and balding, greasy, sodomite Telllie, with that cute little name of "Craigie," still won't identify those infallible men that taught him, as he continues to be taught by Christ rejectors, like Josephus, and the pope.

Right, wimp? How did you get so wimpy, you loser?

john w

Hall of Fame
Get a job yet, you loser Tellalie? I'm a stock trader, punk? How about you? I thought so. You unemployed leach, infidel. Good news, though-you do not have to worry about the upcoming 4/18 deadline, do you soddy "man?"

How is that big, not "little," ex wife of yours, Craigie?

Have you told TOL, that you are now living with a dancer, sweetie?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Thanks for checkin' in, Jimmy the Junkie/Greek. You dig gyros, do you? Quick....Light a match, the same match you used to lite your joint/bong, just now, and recite "the Greek" alphabet, before the match goes out.....Tappa Kegga Budda?

Junked up fraud.

I'm not takin' the bait. Enjoy your false doctrine while you can. Others may want to engage with you. I prefer actual topics and content rather than a manhood-measuring contest of rhetoric and nonsense.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm not takin' the bait. Enjoy your false doctrine while you can. Others may want to engage with you. I prefer actual topics and content rather than a manhood-measuring contest of rhetoric and nonsense.

It's what Darby Followers like Little Johnny W do.

They can't defend Darby's false teachings, so they do everything they can to distract from the fact that Darby's false teachings can't stand the test of scripture.

Right Divider

Body part
Yes, Wrong Divider. Almost as strong as all the arrogant and ignorant strong words you and your Dispensational pseudo-Trinitarian peers are always spewing at others.

There's the irony. You heretics can't know how and why you're heretics, and you have to have someone else tell you so you can deny it and remain heretics. There are many areas of doctrine affected by your overall heresy. Theology Proper, Anthropology Proper, Hamartiology, Ponerology, Soteriology, and many others.
Another big pile of baloney from someone so smart that the cannot give a simple explanation about anything.

State CLEARLY why we are considered by you to be heretics! Line items!