ECT MADists don't follow Paul

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Dispensationalism didn't exist before Darby wrote a book about it in 1830
1 Corinthians 9:17
For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me.

Ephesians 1:10
That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

Ephesians 3:2
If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Colossians 1:25
Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You fool - you really think the Twelve and their converts would have been allowed their having "continued daily in the Temple" absent of Israel's required Covenant cleansings and sacrficial offerings?

(Acts 2:46 NIV) Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. ...

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1 Corinthians 9:17
For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me.

Ephesians 1:10
That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

Ephesians 3:2
If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Colossians 1:25
Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;

No Dispensationalism (Darby's false teachings) in any of those verses.

Danoh

(Acts 2:46 NIV) Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. ...

Yep Acts 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

Yep, some time later, they even number in the "thousands of Jews which believe, and are all zealous of the Law."

And there is an issue with Paul's Jewish converts not having to hold to all that, but...

Lets face it people; this fool To-Tel-a-Lie, is determined to see what he will.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Tell that to James, and Paul...

Acts 21:24 Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law.

Acts 21:26 Then Paul took the men, and the next day purifying himself with them entered into the temple, to signify the accomplishment of the days of purification, until that an offering should be offered for every one of them. 21:27 And when the seven days were almost ended, the Jews which were of Asia, when they saw him in the temple, stirred up all the people, and laid hands on him,

Acts 24:16 And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void of offence toward God, and toward men. 24:17 Now after many years I came to bring alms to my nation, and offerings. 24:18 Whereupon certain Jews from Asia found me purified in the temple, neither with multitude, nor with tumult. 24:19 Who ought to have been here before thee, and object, if they had ought against me.

Why did James and "thousands of Jews which believe" still practice that?

You don't know; do you?

Why did Paul?

Why did Peter still preach it?

The same reason David didn't kill Saul, but faithfully served him as God's anointed until God took him out.

Wake up, Danoh.

Danoh

All Dispensationalists are Darby followers.

IOW, you can't be a Dispensationalist, and not be a Darby follower.

Dispensationalism didn't exist before Darby invented it.

Darby followed Paul in that light that Darby had been able to make out of the mess of things your heresy made of Paul's gospel.

If following suit makes me, in your consistently narrow minded stupidity, a Darbyite; then so be it. I for one; have yet to deny otherwise.

Please...continue...

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"thousands of Jews which believe, and are all zealous of the Law."

Keep reading Danoh the Darbyite.

(Acts 21:21) They have been informed that you teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn away from Moses, telling them not to circumcise their children or live according to our customs.

Danoh

Keep reading Danoh the Darbyite.

(Acts 21:21) They have been informed that you teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn away from Moses, telling them not to circumcise their children or live according to our customs.

For that was exactly what he'd been doing, for those Jews he preached his gospel to were Body members NOT the Israel of God under Peter, et al

Acts 13:38 Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: 13:39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Acts 13:43 Now when the congregation was broken up, many of the Jews and religious proselytes followed Paul and Barnabas: who, speaking to them, persuaded them to continue in the grace of God.

Romans 7:1 Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?

Romans 7:4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God. 7:5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death. 7:6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Danoh

LOL, I would holler too if my jewels were hung up on the barbed wire.

That's because you have misinterpreted when said empowerment was no longer and or why it ended...

Which you then moronicly read into Early Acts where their empowerment was then without fail.

You're a spiritual idiot - you read your fool notions of "well, um, uh, see; the Spirit's working" into that time back then :doh:

Geez but some of you on here are continually stupid.

Why do you even bother to own a Bible?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
That's because you have misinterpreted when said empowerment was no longer and or why it ended...

Which you then moronicly read into Early Acts where their empowerment was then without fail.

You're a spiritual idiot - you read your fool notions of "well, um, uh, see; the Spirit's working" into that time back then :doh:

Geez but some of you on here are continually stupid.

Why do you even bother to own a Bible?

You asked the question, so don't start back peddlin' now.

Yer question was why did Paul and the boys Temple worship.

It's now been answered, effectively shutting down all that nonsense about spiritual foolishness.

Perhaps you should get back to them Darby books, runnin' that head of yourn done backfired.