LIberal plows into crowd of liberals in Va

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have this belief. If I have a wife who drank alcohol while pregnant, and her fetus then has a birth defect; I believe she take vitamin C and have a natural abortion. Does this make me pro-abortion or just a bastard?

Both ... and the wife who would drink enough alcohol to cause her baby to have FAS should be charged with child abuse.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That I agree with. I think there should be laws in place that prevent alcohol intake and smoking while pregnant.

Yes ... there should be. There should also be laws in place to charge smokers with child endangerment IF they expose their child/children to second-hand smoke. It's a fact that second-hand smoke increases the risk of SIDS.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yes ... there should be. There should also be laws in place to charge smokers with child endangerment IF they expose their child/children to second-hand smoke. It's a fact that second-hand smoke increases the risk of SIDS.
Let's make laws against babies in cars, since babies die in car accidents

Arthur Brain

I'd go along with that as well.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
That I agree with. I think there should be laws in place that prevent alcohol intake and smoking while pregnant.

Too much policing. You would have to force all women to have intravenous 'Anabuse' for that to work.

For smoking, all pregnant would have to be forced to wear smoke detectors on their bodies.

It would increase the demand for abortions. Do not forget a good minority of all people are a little nuts

Arthur Brain

Too much policing. You would have to force all women to have intravenous 'Anabuse' for that to work.

For smoking, all pregnant would have to be forced to wear smoke detectors on their bodies.

It would increase the demand for abortions. Do not forget a good minority of all people are a little nuts

Oh, there's probably no way it could be policed but deliberate negligence should be pursued if it could be proven that pregnant women were drinking a bottle of vodka a day...

Arthur Brain

Let's make it a law not to live at all. It always ends in death. We are all babies

Would you be okay with giving alcohol to a toddler? There's no good or practical reason for smoking around a child but there's plenty reasons for not doing so for the sake of one.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Oh, there's probably no way it could be policed but deliberate negligence should be pursued if it could be proven that pregnant women were drinking a bottle of vodka a day...

There are so pretty sneaky wackos out there. They often will never do what they are expected to do, and insist their own way is always the best, no matter what anyone else says.

Arthur Brain

There are so pretty sneaky wackos out there. They often will never do what they are expected to do, and insist their own way is always the best, no matter what anyone else says.

True enough and no matter what laws are in place it would still happen, but having ones in place that prohibit reckless endangerment to the unborn are hardly amiss though.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Let's get back to the crazy left Antifa terrorist organization that refuses to allow free speech and peaceful protests.

Arthur Brain

Let's get back to the crazy left Antifa terrorist organization that refuses to allow free speech and peaceful protests.

Well, hang on. Why can't you answer in regards to smoking around children? What possible, good reason can you have for doing that when it's indisputable that it causes harm? I'll take my habit outside, why can't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.