LIberal plows into crowd of liberals in Va

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I agree, but it isn't your decision to make.
How am I making that choice for anyone again? I'm speaking to the right here, to what is true and rationally within the grasp of anyone honest enough to look at it. I get some of those people. I stood among some of them once, having been reared within the insular, privileged set of old Southern families. I bought in, bought the Hollywood version of that heritage and the glamour shots mentality passed generationally. Then my education and interest in history undid it. Now I tell people what I needed to hear once.

What people do with it is beyond my control.

People who live in Montgomery shouldn't decide the issue of statues erected or flags flown around the capitol. It reflects the larger population. It was a meaningful distinction inside a general agreement on the point that people have to decide what they're willing to live with and accept the consequences.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
33. The most reasonable response thus far has come from, ironically, President Trump himself for daring to point out that violent street fighting involving “hatred, bigotry and violence” actually occurred on “many sides” during the course of this disaster, rather than merely taking one side as if violent Communists and other left-wing extremists are not dangerous and undesirable in a manner that parallels their fascist/Nazi rivals.
:thumb:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Adloph Hilter said:
As things stand today, the trade unions in my opinion cannot be dispensed with. On the contrary, they are among the most important institutions of the nation's economic life. Their significance lies not only in the social and political field, but even more in the general field of national politics. A people whose broad masses, through a sound trade-union movement, obtain the satisfaction of their living requirements and at the same time an education, will be tremendously strengthened in its power of resistance in the struggle for existence

Adolph Hitler said:
9. All citizens of the State shall be equal as regards rights and duties.

10. The first duty of every citizen must be to work mentally or physically. The activities of the individual may not clash with the interests of the whole, but must proceed within the frame of the community and be for the general good.

Therefore we demand:

11. That all unearned income, and all income that does not arise from work, be abolished.

12. Since every war imposes on the people fearful sacrifices in life and property, all personal profit arising from the war must be regarded as a crime against the people. We therefore demand the total confiscation of all war profits whether in assets or material.

13. We demand the nationalization of businesses which have been organized into cartels.

14. We demand that all the profits from wholesale trade shall be shared out.

15. We demand extensive development of provision for old age.

16. We demand the creation and maintenance of a healthy middle-class, the immediate communalization of department stores which will be rented cheaply to small businessmen, and that preference shall be given to small businessmen for provision of supplies needed by the State, the provinces and municipalities.

17. We demand a land reform in accordance with our national requirements, and the enactment of a law to confiscate from the owners without compensation any land needed for the common purpose. The abolition of ground rents, and the prohibition of all speculation in land.

All research not done by me. Nazis are left wing, and there is only 2 dimensions to the political side.

Status
Not open for further replies.