LIberal plows into crowd of liberals in Va

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Like this thread that @patrick jane avoided like the plague (other than suggesting a poll). Just another fraud much like aCW

Indeed ... that is not a pro-life position but rather a *well if the circumstances are these __________ abortion should be allowed" position.

It would be refreshing to see such a position actually defended. As in ... why would an unborn baby who is conceived out of rape or incest be less valuable than one who is conceived via consent?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Tell the (few) readers of this thread that you despise Trump for his stance on Obergefell v Hodges Sandy, I really want to hear that.

So start a thread on it. Trump is no friend to the gay community, so in this case, you two have something in common.

I have a thread on it and I have yet to see the outrage from the LGBTQ movement for Trump stating that the SCOTUS Obergefell v Hodges ruling is "settled law" nor any outrage when Trump named the guy who turned the once God-fearing Boy Scouts of America into the "Boy Sodomizers of America" (Rex Tillerson) his Secretary of State.

Perhaps you could point out that supposed "outrage" for me Sandy?

Arthur Brain

Interestingly enough, it was actually a pro-abortion advocate (on a different forum, years ago) who pointed out that when those who advocate against abortion make for allowances, it shows that the real opposition to abortion isn't about protecting the lives of the unborn, but rather about who is doing the aborting. Yes, a rape victim is always ... a victim. No one *deserves* or asks to be raped. However, that does not decrease the value of an unborn baby who was created from the attack. When exceptions are made, it is clear that the person doesn't really consider the unborn baby as a person who is worthy of protection.

See, this is where it gets into the 'grey area' if there is one. There may be a couple who have no intention of having a child and who take stringent precautions in order not to have one but something goes wrong, maybe the condom breaks or whatever and the woman is then expected to conceive if it happens that such an accident results in her becoming pregnant, even just a few hours or so afterwards. There's no outcry over contraception methods however.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In aCW's case it's a complete double standard although I doubt he'll honestly address it. In my case I can see the case to allow for abortion which puts me at odds with both of you on that score but I can appreciate both 'sides' on it. Eh, I'm just a 'liberal' though, or a 'disinfo' agent working for the far right...there's a twist...

:eek:

Though we disagree on a few topics ... at least you are honest and consistent.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Indeed ... that is not a pro-life position but rather a *well if the circumstances are these __________ abortion should be allowed" position.

It would be refreshing to see such a position actually defended. As in ... why would an unborn baby who is conceived out of rape or incest be less valuable than one who is conceived via consent?

Isn't the internet a wonderful place Sandy, a place where you and your Libertarian voting friend can support God-hating candidates and political party platforms yet pretend to be pro lifers and there are actually a few people here that believe you?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Isn't the internet a wonderful place Sandy, a place where you and your Libertarian voting friend can support God-hating candidates and political party platforms yet pretend to be pro lifers and there are actually a few people here that believe you?

Projection. Don't be upset because I pointed out the thread where you argued in favor of abortion depending on the circumstance ...

http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post3548047

Arthur Brain

She isn't pretending to be pro life, and this is lame even for you. Go back to your little blog doofus.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Projection. Don't be upset because I pointed out the thread where you argued in favor of abortion depending on the circumstance ...

http://theologyonline.com/showthread...=1#post3548047

What concerns me Sandy is that you're in a Christian website promoting the LGBTQ culture of death, yet some people actually believe that you stand for life.

Regarding my stance on medical procedures done in extremely rare circumstances to save the mothers life:

I still stand by it, as does any sane society. Have your Libertarian buddy write that down in pretty rainbow colors so that he can use it again when it suits his needs.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Go back to your little blog doofus.

Actually I was headed there shortly. In the upcoming table of contents I'll be showing numerous posts where you don't have decency to tell a child that homosexuality is wrong.

Kind of strange for a heterosexual such as yourself to take that stance.

WizardofOz

You pretend to be pro-life but I doubt anyone believes you.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Arthur Brain

Actually I was headed there shortly. In the upcoming table of contents I'll be showing numerous posts where you don't have decency to tell a child that homosexuality is wrong.

Considering I don't talk to children about sexual matters then it's not that strange at all, nor is there anything strange about being straight and not having a hangup with homosexuality either - so your little projection trick doesn't work at all ya silly goof. Best not try that one again...

Arthur Brain

I believe the last time we chatted when you used this particular user name was here:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-3&p=3922003&viewfull=1#post3922003

I'd be honored if you returned to Part 4 and you'd attempt to show how some in the LGBTQ movement really can be "pro life" Aaron (you can bring all the Ron Paul/Libertarian supporters that you like along for moral support).

Oh boy, the big dope still seems to think you have fourteen user accounts Wiz...

:hammer:

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
You pretend to be pro-life but I doubt anyone believes you.
I have this belief. If I have a wife who drank alcohol while pregnant, and her fetus then has a birth defect; I believe she take vitamin C and have a natural abortion. Does this make me pro-abortion or just a bastard?

Since you are so good with such more-al quandaries, I decided to ask you first.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

?? A heterosexual cannot be a liberal?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I have this belief. If I have a wife who drank alcohol while pregnant, and her fetus then has a birth defect; I believe she take vitamin C and have a natural abortion. Does this make me pro-abortion or just a bastard?

Since you are so good with such more-al quandaries, I decided to ask you first.
Kill the defective baby, yep, get it.:mmph:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Regarding my stance on medical procedures done in extremely rare circumstances to save the mothers life:

I still stand by it, as does any sane society.

Medical procedure.
Rare circumstances.
To save a mother's life.

Those are three of the talking points that are used by those who are fighting to keep abortion legal. The goal is to save TWO lives. The only goal for abortion is to END one ... regardless of how you spin it.

Status
Not open for further replies.