Justification of Eternal Punishment

Cross Reference

Jesus is talking about the desires of the flesh
and
our soul will be lost
if
we don't do something to control them

Huh??? Wow! That's a new one. Lets see: The worm never dies and the fire is never quenched and that is what you come up with?? Tell whoever, is coaching you I said he's a, "nutcase"; a mental cripple!

On the other hand perhaps you really would like to say Jesus wasn't telling us the truth, maybe stretching things a little? Whatta ya think?

Last edited:

Word based mystic

You assume much when I saying I am not able to answer.

There was something I sensed that was not right with you from the outset. Something didn't smell right but, I couldn't immediately put my finger on it and agreed within me to continue with you in agreement until you made your mistake, let your guard down.

I have learned never to ignore my gut feeling when someone uses minimum truth in his conversation.

so now you excuse your accusations.

you rarely answer a direct question.

instead you have insulted. not a fruit that is normal for comprehending love, patience, gentleness, kindness. etc.

now you (feel) justified to because you (sensed) or (smelled) something.

you did not answer directly most of the questions.

If I or anyone else did that you would (also) assume they either prevaricate or only work with assumptions.

As i recently watch you discuss things that people disagree with, much of your reply is to slander.

by calling them dishonest

obfuscating

stating they condemn you for disagreeing.

and then never telling them what they are being dishonest or lying about.

no substance just one liner accusations.

and i have continually asked you to back it up and clarify.

you continually insult others for not having an answer or in your mind being stupid.

yet when i mention you don't answer but by supposition, you pull out the old unsubstantiated one liners.

You still owe me apologies for your lies and accusations.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Huh??? Wow! That's a new one. Lets see: The worm never dies and the fire is never quenched and that is what you come up with?? Tell whoever, is coaching you I said he's a, "nutcase"; a mental cripple!

On the other hand perhaps you really would like to say Jesus wasn't telling us the truth, maybe stretching things a little? Whatta ya think?

why would Jesus suggest that you cut off your hand or foot?

Word based mystic

finally an answer we can work with
so God is limited in that He cannot eliminate a soul
and
you say
man's soul is made as God's own Soul, as it must be
how does that prevent God from eliminating it?
and
are we not the branches and God is the Vine?
the branches can be cut off without harming the vine
and
the branches can be burned
i recognize that cross reference quoted the above writing you reference to chryst

can you imagine
(God making His own Soul) in man and then it turning wicked.
or Gods own soul being sinful.
or God making His own soul and then if His own Soul in an individual does not obey, torturing HIS OWN SOUL with never ending torture.

This supposition is wrong on so many levels

Anything birthed of Gods Spirit or substance does not SIN.

I am now seeing quite a lot of greek philosophies and suppositions coming out of the ECT crowd.

Cross Reference

so now you excuse your accusations.

you rarely answer a direct question.

instead you have insulted. not a fruit that is normal for comprehending love, patience, gentleness, kindness. etc.

now you (feel) justified to because you (sensed) or (smelled) something.

you did not answer directly most of the questions.

If I or anyone else did that you would (also) assume they either prevaricate or only work with assumptions.

As i recently watch you discuss things that people disagree with, much of your reply is to slander.

by calling them dishonest

obfuscating

stating they condemn you for disagreeing.

and then never telling them what they are being dishonest or lying about.

no substance just one liner accusations.

and i have continually asked you to back it up and clarify.

you continually insult others for not having an answer or in your mind being stupid.

yet when i mention you don't answer but by supposition, you pull out the old unsubstantiated one liners.

You still owe me apologies for your lies and accusations.
I owe you nothing, splithoof.

Word based mystic

I owe you nothing, splithoof.

your comprehension of kindness, gentleness, patience and love

is lacking.

Now I (SEE) how you call people liars if they don't agree with your greek based myths and suppositions on the imperishable/eternal life wicked soul.

name calling for a 70+ year old man.

sad

very little maturing in Gods Love.

All your suppositions are true and all others are liars and fools

nice argument.

you believe the perfection of ones doctrinal perspective is the key for salvation and all other who don't see it your way are destined for not obtaining the "fathers house"

condemning the brethren depending on their doctrinal perfection.

sad

Word based mystic

Must be about something serious, eh?

supposition and speculation that the seriousness of the hand being cutoff equates the wicked soul has eternal life and is indestructible.

only those in Christ Who is the LIFE

do not DIE.

or Perish

those in Christ have life

the wicked do not. especially never ending life in the NEW age/aion

because all these other things including DEATH shall (pass away)

only righteousness in the new heaven and earth.

no more sin, decay, misery.

Word based mystic

Deal.

You have no contact with me, you don't comment on anything I post, and I don't comment on anything you post. If I believe that the wicked perish because the Bible, God's Word, says that the wicked will perish, I don't see how you could possibly have a problem with that. I don't see how me believing God has anything at all to do with you.

I think cross reference just won a big method of control.

He now has potentially limited you from discussing things or correcting things on any threads he is involved in.

control over others is a witchcraft method.

humiliating or insulting ones commentary is precisely witchcraft fruit.

CONTROL.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
can God eliminate a soul?

NO! Not if you believe man's soul is made as God's own Soul, as it must be. Therefore, the death of you believe will happen to the wicked in the unquenchable fire, CANNOT ever happen. Therefore and for understanding of that fact, the word "destroy" must have another definition intended by Jesus to be understood by studying to show yourself approved by rightly dividing His WORD __ all of it.

Now, does the worn die or doesn't it??

we have his answer here

which is

God cannot eliminate a soul

that cannot be supported

Timotheos

Exactly, since the Bible says that a soul can be destroyed any philosophy which states that it can't be destroyed is in error.

Why fear the one who can destroy the soul (Matthew 10:28) if he really CAN'T destroy the soul?

Timotheos

I think cross reference just won a big method of control.

He now has potentially limited you from discussing things or correcting things on any threads he is involved in.

control over others is a witchcraft method.

humiliating or insulting ones commentary is precisely witchcraft fruit.

CONTROL.

I can still post about whatever I want.

Word based mystic

I can still post about whatever I want.

:up::third:

yeah for some reason maybe because i agreed with much of His earlier threads I was surprised to see the character attacks on those who disagreed with him.

Hopefully in the future He will grow in the fruits of the Spirit when doing dialogue here on TOL, and stop the name calling and unsubstantiated accusations such as liar or dishonest or condemner.