Just a System

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
They already have I suspect and not in your favour.

You asked for proof and you got it (again and again)

Do you have some sort of condition that prevents you from seeing it?
She sees it. She'd have to literally be crazy not to...but she won't own it. That's why "Proof please" morphed into, "It's not about me".

I'm just happy we're done with the regurgitated profanity...take what you can get and all.

And the justice system is still the best thing going on the planet, comparatively.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
maybe serpy was drinking

Serpy drinks a bit
:yawn: You said that (1 Co 6:9-10, Eph 4:14).
drool.gif

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
This thread is not about :yawn: me (Eph 4:14). This thread is about the Just a System. :freak:
So I post on the 7th, then stop. SD posts a link to something about OJ on the 8th. Nobody else posts. Then she comes back two days later to post again about how this thread isn't about her. :plain:

So...checked out the link...that's...obsessive on a scale that makes me reevaluate Sod.

It was also, hilariously enough, mostly a series of ad homs. :eek:

And I especially liked how a majority of the links there didn't work...a lot like your regular posting here then.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

You're the one still talking about you. :plain: So...checked out the link...that's...obsessive on a scale that makes me reevaluate Sod.

It was also, hilariously enough, mostly a series of ad homs. :eek:

I especially liked how most of the links there didn't work...reminded me of the lion's share of your arguments.

Proof please...

Oh, you provided it!

That's kinda original around here at the minute...

As for SD's site I would posit there's a letter missing from it...

:eek:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Proof please...

Oh, you provided it!
Yeah. It's "Proof please" until you give it and then it's the ol "Not about me".

That's some gag. :think:

That's kinda original around here at the minute...
Who would ever have thought that word would be associated with SD?

As for SD's site I would posit there's a letter missing from it...

:eek:
Well...then it would be catchy, wouldn't it. :plain: :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The justice system, again, is a marvel of the modern world. It goes the extra mile to protect the individual from the collective might and resources of the state by beginning with the assumption that the accused is innocent then making the bar for the state a high one and reserving the convicted's right to have any ruling subject to scrutiny/review.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:rotfl: Is 5:20
I actually agree with the scripture, but not with your attempt to declare it applicable, you know, since I didn't do that...so it's a bit like you arguing.

And to borrow from my response to Cruc, you know who laughs uproariously at their own shtick?

The only person who's likely to. :plain:

:yawn: Your words (Eph 4:14). :peach:
Nope. Your context free spin on them, slathered in descriptions you make by declaration, like deceiver, etc.

By way of, the "control freak" quotation of what was actually only my responding to a thread that was entirely about inviting people to come up with changes. Not my thread either.

Also, you don't see what's funny about you trying to hide behind the ol "this thread isn't about me?" while creating links to a place where all you do is talk about me? And throw ad homs? Peculiar.

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:yawn: Who cares what I say?
You don't really understand how argument works, do you...Okay, it's like this, first you believe a thing to be true and then you demonstrate how the thing is true. But you have to connect the quote to your argument/perspective.

What has Isaiah written? Eph 4:14
Same problem. Wisdom, but not connected to our conversation, let alone self-apparently. That's the thing you have to do, but don't seem to know how to.

So I make a comment on point and you just serve up what amounts to using God's word to offer an assumptive insult...reducing the holy to an ad hom.

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:yawn: You're projecting again (Eph 4:14). :noway:
Rather, you're continuing to illustrate your problem, confusing the willingness to place a scriptural quote next to your unproven declaration/assumption as though it agrees and supports you, when you haven't made the case, let alone the connection, with argument and a conclusion following it.

"Unclear writing is an indication of unclear thinking." ~ Dennis Prager Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10
That's you doubling down by throwing out quotes and scripture you haven't connected to any particular thing I've written.

Additionally, unclear is a valuation. You'd have to establish an objective rubric and establish that the particular writing you've yet to set out is unclear by it, and that the lack of clarity is found in the construction and not in your comprehension. That's accepting the constraints of Prager's quote, which isn't self-authenticating either. As someone who has helped a good many people with academic writing I'd suggest that many people who are clear in their understanding/thinking still find great difficulty in communicating that through the written word. It's widely problematic among the math/science crowd and disturbingly present among too many of the language/arts people.

And the justice system, the thing you keep saying this is about but won't actually discuss, remains a demonstrably superior model for the world. I've yet to see a proposition to match it in protecting right and serving the ends of justice.