Just a System

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[‘Don’t f**king shoot’ Ex 20:13] what is your deal with posting the F word ? ...

:yawn: I regret he did not say
Amazon2.gif
Polly want a cracker? :freak:

Priest drunken shame hits Biblical proportions

...Bites, spits, punches, kicks officer

...'I'm from Vatican... going to f*ck you up'
Pr 16:18 :eek:linger:

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:yawn: That's great.
drool.gif
He'd understood that lesson the first time I explained it to him. So now he's two up on you.

He knows that there's no excuse to parrot profanity, that he can make the point without it, just as you could have, noting then linking with a warning about the particular language for people who aren't interested in reading it.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
He'd understood that lesson the first time I explained it to him...

:yawn: That's great. You could start a thread and tell us all about your parenting tips-- :freak: what you said...and then what he said...and then what you said again...and then what he said again.
drool.gif

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Your sincerity is a match for your manners.

You could start a thread and tell us all about your parenting tips
Most parents, I'd hope, teach their children that the response to gutter language isn't to echo it.

-- :freak: what you said...and then what he said...and then what you said again...and then what he said again.
drool.gif
The only thing worse than someone who doesn't know better is someone who should but doesn't care.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:yawn: ad hominem
You're like the kid who asked a hard question tries his or her best to make the answer about something else.

Put as much effort into learning the lesson and you'll get somewhere worth going.

Lastly, it's only an ad hom if your manners and/or your sincerity is lacking...so you got your own nose on that one.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So, here's the thing. SD has posted profane language. Her idea of a defense is that she's only reporting what someone else said. My response is the same one every parent worth their salt would say to their child, you don't parrot vulgar language. You don't have to do that to give anyone an understanding of the objectionable conduct of someone else.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
So, here's the thing. SD has posted profane language. Her idea of a defense is that she's only reporting what someone else said. My response is the same one every parent worth their salt would say to their child, you don't parrot vulgar language. You don't have to do that to give anyone an understanding of the objectionable conduct of someone else.
I agree with you

Eagles Wings

I pulled this only once as a child, and I imagine at times tasting soap in my mouth to this day. My parents considered it lying.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So I noted that SD posts profane language and she continues with the goofy yawn smiley and asks for:
Proof please.
And makes the same silly face and request in response to my "Only repeating what others have said" note regarding her defensive posture.

Okay. Here's one incident of profanity reposted. I won't repost profanity, so it's in the redacted portion, but the link is live.

And another:

And here's the justification you gave when I noted my five year old knows better than to parrot obscenity.
drool.gif
Does he know how to report a news story? :freak:

Reactions: Lon