Judge OK’s Petition for America’s First ‘Genderless’ Person

eider

The question no one will answer, why does a person need an officially recognized "gender designation" in order to remain celibate, or show no interest in sexuality?

Another rhetorical question? You needed a rolling-eyes smilie at the end, really. :D

eider

i'll answer it

they don't

what's being pushed is an acceptance of "diversity"

clearing the runway for the approaching "Pedophile Express"

This the laugh of the evening.
What fun!
Whenever transgender, gay, queer, bisexual, transexual, homosexual, genderless, polyamorous natures are mentioned, some clown or other usually pops up and starts ranting about perverts, paedophiles and sexual criminals!

I do hope that you've declared your prejudice about these subjects, you should not be permitted to sit upon any cases in connection with the above, should you? :D

glassjester

Whenever transgender, gay, queer, bisexual, transexual, homosexual, genderless, polyamorous natures are mentioned, some clown or other usually pops up and starts ranting about perverts, paedophiles and sexual criminals!

A few years ago, polygamy wouldn't have been on anyone's "acceptable" list. Now you've accepted that.

A few years from now, you'll be criticizing all the "bigots" who are intolerant of people with "pedophile natures."

eider

A few years ago, polygamy wouldn't have been on anyone's "acceptable" list. Now you've accepted that.
What evidence do you have for such a claim?

A few years from now, you'll be criticizing all the "bigots" who are intolerant of people with "pedophile natures."
Here we go again.....
Honi Soit Qui Mali Pense.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
................. among other things.

today, for instance, i was a painter

tomorrow, if the weather holds, i'll be an auto mechanic

Whenever transgender, gay, queer, bisexual, transexual, homosexual, genderless, polyamorous natures are mentioned....

are you really so retarded that you don't see that each and every one of those is a perversion of normal sexuality?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Another rhetorical question? You needed a rolling-eyes smilie at the end, really. :D

Its not rhetorical, how about answering? Here it is again:

Why does a person need an officially recognized "gender designation" in order to remain celibate, or show no interest in sexuality?

eider

I just can't wait for you to answer my question, 'What evidence do you have in my previous posts for claiming the above?
I'm getting to think that you are so prejudiced that this affects what you see, how you think., etc......

I'm guessing that you might be a Christian, but somehow you take a word which means love (polyamory) and turn it into a word which means 'sex' (polygamy). Maybe you just think like that?

Anyway, I would really like to know why you are in contention with the words of Saint Paul and Lord Jesus Christ, who both supported, in writing, that anybody who felt offended (or in difficulty) about any part of themselves, that they remove that part. Since both spoke for spirit beyond the flesh this more than qualifies any person to become genderless.

You are contradicting the Divine Words of God, I think?

Answer me that.

COLOSSIANS 3:5
ROMANS 8:12-13
MATTHEW 5:29-30
MATTHEW 18:8,9

eider

are you really so retarded that you don't see that each and every one of those is a perversion of normal sexuality?

I do love your insults. They tell me so much about what you really are.

Time to ask you why you are turning against the Divine words of God...... I'm asking any who is in contention with a person who wishes for genderlressness...

I would really like to know why you are in contention with the words of Saint Paul and Lord Jesus Christ, who both supported, in writing, that anybody who felt offended (or in difficulty) about any part of themselves, that they remove that part. Since both spoke for spirit beyond the flesh this more than qualifies any person to become genderless.

Answer me that.

eider

Its not rhetorical, how about answering? Here it is again:

Why does a person need an officially recognized "gender designation" in order to remain celibate, or show no interest in sexuality?

..... because they feel the need to, because they wish to do so....

Question time for you....

I would really like to know why you are in contention with the words of Saint Paul and Lord Jesus Christ, who both supported, in writing, that anybody who felt offended (or in difficulty) about any part of themselves, that they remove that part. Since both spoke for spirit beyond the flesh this more than qualifies any person to become genderless.

Answer me that.

eider

Judge OK’s Petition for America’s First ‘Genderless’ Person[/URL]

That Judge must know about the words of Jesus......

MATTHEW {18:7} Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh! {18:8} Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast [them] from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire. {18:9} And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast [it] from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into ........ hell fire..... :angrymob:

eider

Could you have even imagined the mass mental illness that we would see today, 10 years ago?

.....but the words of the bible...... ?

MATTHEW {5:27} Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: {5:28} But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. {5:29} And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast [it]
from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not [that] thy whole body should be cast into hell.

eider

Each day the news gets more and more weird and someone else has lost their mind.

Then read the words of the Ordained Apostle Paul......... let us be careful who we call mindless.

COLOSSIANS {3:4} When Christ, [who is] our life, shall
appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
{3:5} Mortify therefore your members which are upon the
earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil
concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: {3:6}
For which things’ sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

ROMANS {8:12} Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the
flesh, to live after the flesh. {8:13} For if ye live after the
flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the
deeds of the body, ye shall live. {8:14} For as many as are
led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Then read the words of the Ordained Apostle Paul......... let us be careful who we call mindless.

COLOSSIANS {3:4} When Christ, [who is] our life, shall
appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
{3:5} Mortify therefore your members which are upon the
earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil
concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: {3:6}
For which things’ sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

ROMANS {8:12} Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the
flesh, to live after the flesh. {8:13} For if ye live after the
flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the
deeds of the body, ye shall live. {8:14} For as many as are
led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

A person pushing perversion, isnt led by Gods Spirit.

Is this your pastor?

Profane ‘Pastor’ Welcomes Open Homosexuals, Admits He ‘Doesn’t Care’ What Bible Says

eider

A person pushing perversion, isnt led by Gods Spirit.

Saint Paul wrote those words!
I perceive that you are in total denial with regard what Jesus Christ and Saint Paul said as shown to you.
You persist with your delusion that a person who spiritually or physically becomes genderless must be perverted in some way.
You are in contention with the scriptures, here, ......

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Saint Paul wrote those words!
I perceive that you are in total denial with regard what Jesus Christ and Saint Paul said as shown to you.
You persist with your delusion that a person who spiritually or physically becomes genderless must be perverted in some way.
You are in contention with the scriptures, here, ......

Nope. Pervert.