Judge OK’s Petition for America’s First ‘Genderless’ Person

glassjester

What evidence do you have for such a claim?

What claim? That you accept polygamy?

You listed "polyamorous nature" alongside homosexual and transgender "natures." I assumed that was a list of "natures" that you think ought to be accepted.

Was I wrong?

eider

You and this guy : Fire_Monkey
are the same person, arent you.

Hello! Again!
I couldn't help but search out this fire monkey and look at some posts.
I see thast fire monkey is posting on a thread about Calvinism.....
....I read your comments.....
...and you think that I am that member!

Look, if you were ever thinking of becoming a detective, don't give up your day job, OK?

I'm going to post up the Divine Words again for you to read, they are not perverted in any way, they are God's guidance.... later...

eider

What claim? That you accept polygamy?

You listed "polyamorous nature" alongside homosexual and transgender "natures." I assumed that was a list of "natures" that you think ought to be accepted.

Was I wrong?

Yes, you are displaying a total ignorance about such words.

You just don't know what you're talking about. I've guessed as much for some time now.

Polygamy was not mentioned. You somehow spun polygamy out of polyamory, homosexuality and transgender.
Amazing. Polyamory can be asexual, homosexual can be monogamous, and transgender is not polygamy either.
You're just spinning rubbish about this issue.

Go and learn about these descriptions...... advance your education.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Polygamy was not mentioned. You somehow spun polygamy out of polyamory, homosexuality and transgender.
Amazing. Polyamory can be asexual, homosexual can be monogamous, and transgender is not polygamy either.

They are all the same, perversions, sicko.

glassjester

Yes, you are displaying a total ignorance about such words.

You just don't know what you're talking about. I've guessed as much for some time now.

I'm not the one who keeps insisting that someone with no sex drive also has no gender...

So you don't think those with "polyamorous natures" should be allowed to marry multiple people?
You are against polygamy?

eider

They are all the same, perversions, sicko.

You can't win.
The bible supports that judge's decision, and you have read it, writ large, the Divine Words of God.
Nothing perverted about it.
And the more insults you throw, so the more sure I am that you know you've lost.

glassjester

You can't win.
The bible supports that judge's decision, and you have read it, writ large, the Divine Words of God.
And the more insults you throw, so the more sure I am that you know you've lost.

So are you against polygamy, or what?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You can't win.

No it doesnt and the only reason im still talking to you, is so you wont bother anyone else here.

eider

A troll whose been here before arguing under several names to propagandize (make it look like several are like minded with their nonsense) and they arent even good at it

Right. That is all a complete defamation.
I have only ever been one name here, Eider.

I know that you're a boss, or senior here, but I'll call for another moderator who can check out my whole history and background. To do that I will need to activate the 'report' exclamation mark. I have never needed to do that ever before.

When you lose, you really get very nasty, I think. :)

glassjester

Right. That is all a complete defamation.
I have only ever been one name here, Eider.

I know that you're a boss, or senior here, but I'll call for another moderator who can check out my whole history and background. To do that I will need to activate the 'report' exclamation mark. I have never needed to do that ever before.

When you lose, you really get very nasty, I think. :)

So... are you against polygamy?