Jesus is God.

lifeisgood

Then you show me God the son, or triune God in the Bible!

From the FIRST (from the BEGINNING) I (the ONE SENT) have not spoken in secret, from the time it took place (when it ALL happened), I (the ONE SENT) was there. And now the Lord GOD (the Father) has sent Me (the Son), and His Spirit." Isaiah 48:12-16

Also Isaiah 42:1 and Isaiah 61:1

Last edited:

lifeisgood

Bs"d

Don't hold your breath...

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever."
Micah 4:5

From the FIRST (from the BEGINNING) I (the ONE SENT) have not spoken in secret, from the time it took place (when it ALL happened), I (the ONE SENT) was there. And now the Lord GOD (the Father) has sent Me (the Son), and His Spirit(the Holy Spirit)." Isaiah 48:12-16

You can also read about the triunity of the Godhead in Isaiah 42:1 and Isaiah 61:1

marhig

[QUOTE=marhig;4757622]A more profound understanding is that it is not be believing but, intimate relationship; "knowing" as in intercourse, Jesis is speaking of.

This is what Paul was also attempting to convey in Eph 5. Read it while keeping John 17:3 as a 'backdrop'.

OMT: This all relates perfectly to Rev 12:5 both corporately and individually [personally/subjectively as you being the manchild].

I absolutely know God is there, I feel him rise in my heart and when I see the need he urge's me to help where as before I knew him I'd walk past. I feel him rise to urge me to speak the things of God, I feel a love that I've never felt before. And I love him more than anything else, and because i love him, his love in me is overcoming my wrong thoughts desires. My life in the flesh is going and I'm growing stronger in the spirit he wars with my flesh and stops me sinning. I now have a strong conscience whereas I was more selfish before. He's truly blessed me.

As for revelation 12:5, I see this as the inner man.

God's Truth

I never said there isn't three, there is three, God, Christ and the holy spirit. I said Jesus isn't God. Because it shows clearly in the Bible that God is the God of Jesus!

Jesus IS that God the Father come in the flesh. Tell me why God the Father would want us to worship a mere man? Tell me why you do not at least call the Holy Spirit God? You just do not understand how there are three and the three are ONE AND THE SAME God.

God's Truth

I absolutely know God is there, I feel him rise in my heart and when I see the need he urge's me to help where as before I knew him I'd walk past. I feel him rise to urge me to speak the things of God, I feel a love that I've never felt before. And I love him more than anything else, and because i love him, his love in me is overcoming my wrong thoughts desires. My life in the flesh is going and I'm growing stronger in the spirit he wars with my flesh and stops me sinning. I now have a strong conscience whereas I was more selfish before. He's truly blessed me.

Now tell me, if Jesus isn't God, how do you have the spirit of a mere man inside you causing you to feel those things?

Come on, tell me, tell me how you have God's earthly Son in your heart causing you to feel those things if he is not God.

Galatians 4:6 Because you are his sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, "Abba, Father."

Did you read that? How do you have Jesus himself living in your heart if he is not God?

THERE. IS. ONLY. ONE. SPIRIT.

That is what the scriptures say.

So if you have the Spirit of Jesus in you that proves he is God the Father come in the flesh.

marhig

Jesus IS that God the Father come in the flesh. Tell me why God the Father would want us to worship a mere man? Tell me why you do not at least call the Holy Spirit God? You just do not understand how there are three and the three are ONE AND THE SAME God.

If Jesus says that God is the only true God, then Gods is the only true God

I do understand the three, they are three, but they are one in heart, mind, and love and strength. And once we have the holy spirit, then we are at one with them, worshipping God in spirit and in truth and we are at one with them

God's Truth

Moses was called the Deliverer, a type of Jesus Christ. The whole account being a type of redemption, salvation and the bringing of mankind, into the Presence of God for preparation for entering 'eternity'. . . not to be confused with the "Promised Land" that had to taken by force by God.

Questions: Was Moses, God? 2. Why do you suppose God chose to act through man in order to accomplish what we both know He could have accomplished without man in the picture?

Moses' blood did not take away sins. Jesus is God come in the flesh.

Moses did NOT say he was the First and the Last. Jesus said that he was.

God's Truth

If Jesus says that God is the only true God, then Gods is the only true God

I do understand the three, they are three, but they are one in heart, mind, and love and strength. And once we have the holy spirit, then we are at one with them, worshipping God in spirit and in truth and we are at one with them

You are going around the Truth.

JESUS SAYS that he himself will live in us.

Paul says that the EARTHLY SON OF THE FLESH---the SON WHO CALLED ABBA is in us.

YOU say Jesus is not God and that he is a mere man, so you tell me how the Spirit of a mere man lives in our hearts.

God's Truth

If the father and son are in perfect agreement/union, responsibility, decisons in giving or taking in the execution or loving of a thing, irrespective of whose idea it was, are they not equal? Before you answer please define the word "equal" to yourself as in it being a unit of measure.

Are you admitting that Jesus is God?

God's Truth

Seriously? You think that anti-Catholics like Jimmy Swaggart and others like him all wish to remain part of the "club", (of Rome)? That's the best you've got?

You cannot get past following mere men. You are not alone, for the protestants do the same thing. The protestants make Luther a 'pope', though he was Catholic he could never have been a pope but is to the protestants, likewise Calvin.

Luther and Calvin did some good, but they did not go far enough when they went against the Catholics, and they did wrong by bringing in false doctrines they made up.

That proves that we have to repent of all our false teachings.

God's Truth

A more profound understanding is that it is not be believing but, intimate relationship; "knowing" as in intercourse, Jesis is speaking of.

This is what Paul was also attempting to convey in Eph 5. Read it while keeping John 17:3 as a 'backdrop'.

OMT: This all relates perfectly to Rev 12:5 both corporately and individually [personally/subjectively as you being the manchild].

39 You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness about me,

The searching of scriptures because you think there is life in them is TRUE, there is life to be found in the scriptures, the written Word of God, his words ARE LIFE.

However, why don't some find life in the words that are in the scriptures? It is because they do not OBEY what they read.

That is more proof that we have to first obey to be saved, and obey to stay saved.

God's Truth

"Your mom"? Ouch!

But regarding your other comments there are 300 years between a 2000 year old truth and a 1700 year old lie.

The APOSTLES taught, while THEY WALKED THE EARTH that there were FALSE TEACHERS among THEM.

False teaching go beyond Paul!

Catholics are drawn to their false denomination because it is old.

That is sad because false teachings go back where truth is taught.

God's Truth

Galatians 2:11 When Cephas came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he stood condemned. 12 For before certain men came from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles. But when they arrived, he began to draw back and separate himself from the Gentiles because he was afraid of those who belonged to the circumcision group. 13 The other Jews joined him in his hypocrisy, so that by their hypocrisy even Barnabas was led astray.

Philipians 1:17 The former preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing that they can stir up trouble for me while I am in chains.

2 Thessalonians 1:6 God is just: He will pay back trouble to those who trouble you

1 Timothy 1:3 As I urged you when I went into Macedonia, stay there in Ephesus so that you may command certain men not to teach false doctrines any longer

2 Timothy 2:17 Their teaching will spread like gangrene. Among them are Hymenaeus and Philetus,

1 John 4:1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Galatians 1:8-9 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! 9 As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!

2 Corinthians 11:4 For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the Spirit you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough.

2 Corinthians 11:13 For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

Acts 20:29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock.

And Peter warns us---

2 Peter 2:1-3 But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. 2 Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. 3 In their greed these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.

The books and letters from the apostles were read and shared by the Christians from the beginning.

With your false reasoning to follow the Catholic church, you would have to insist that all the killings under papal authority was justified and decreed by God.

Paul warned the true believers that false teachings would come.

2 Timothy 2:17 Their teaching will spread like gangrene. Among them are Hymenaeus and Philetus,

Paul warned that even from among them wolves would come in.

Acts 20:29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock.

The Catholic religion steadily brought in heresies.

Prayers for the dead and sign of the cross, approximately began in 310 AD.

Many heresies kept being added.

The title of pope or universal bishop, was first given to the bishop of Rome by the emperor Phocas, 610 AD.

Who was in charge of your religion before that, before 610 AD, since you claim your church, as you know it has been the truth from the beginning.

We have to watch our lives and our doctrines carefully.

Those who are Catholic did not watch carefully.

Cross Reference

Thanks for sharing such a precious testimony.

When we pursue God to know Him, to learn His ways, will be the way we will learn what is the normal Christian life intended for us by God from the beginning. Born of the Spirit, indwelt by the very life Jesus expressed while on Earth which contained the Life of His Father [now our indwelling] He gave Himself unto. In other words: The Life of the Earthbound Jesus, full of allegiance as a son unto His Father was the forerunner of what our new birth from above is given to demonstrate both in giving and receiving.. As Paul puts it: "I...Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:" Colossians 1:24 (KJV) . . Which we are. . . and delighted to call my sister. . .:)))

God's Truth

I never said there isn't three, there is three, God, Christ and the holy spirit. I said Jesus isn't God. Because it shows clearly in the Bible that God is the God of Jesus!

If there are three, and there is! Then Jesus is God the Father BECAUSE THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD.

God's Truth

John 5:39English Standard Version (ESV)

39 You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness about me,

John 17

Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

I believe in the only true God and Jesus Christ whom he has sent!

Not God the son which isn't in the Bible

God is One. If Jesus isn't God, then tell me how the BIBLE SAYS there is NO OTHER besides God.

Cross Reference

Hahahaha it is a "precious" testimony to you? What if you find out she does not believe your tongue speaking is real?

Is that something that should separate "truly" born again Christians who know to be seeking God for Himself, to know Him in an intimate way, as the main priority in their life? Will not God, the Holy Spirit give unto to him who asks for bread in the Name of Jesus, . . Bread? Yes, it is a precious testimony to me? And now you know how I will react.

God's Truth

Is that something that should separate "truly" born again Christians who know to be seeking God for Himself, to know Him in an intimate way, as the main priority in their life? Will not God, the Holy Spirit give unto to him who asks for bread in the Name of Jesus, . . Bread? Yes, it is a precious testimony to me? And now you know how I will react.

She is still searching for God? According to you!?

She has found Him.

You are evil telling me I am not saved. You know you tell me that because I preach tongues have ceased.