Jesus is God.

Elia

They are confused.

However, we can find God's Truth in the scriptures, even in the New Testament.

Tell me, please answer, what is better, blood from an animal, or blood from a human?

Bs"d

It is both forbidden to eat. It is both not good.

When you mean: "Good for a sacrifice", then it must be the blood of an animal, and then only the blood of dove, sheep, goats, or bulls. Other animals were not allowed on the altar as sacrifice.

God abhors human sacrifice, so human blood is totally forbidden/disqualified for a sacrifice.

What is better, a prophet that was just a man, or a prophet whose Father was God Himself?

We all have God as Father. Israel is the firstborn son of God: "Then you shall say to Pharaoh, ‘Thus says Y-H-W-H: “Israel is My son, My firstborn. 23 So I say to you, let My son go that he may serve Me. But if you refuse to let him go, indeed I will kill your son, your firstborn.”
Ex 4

So every Jewish prophet has God as his Father.

Just answer truthfully.

Just did.

And now a question for you: What is better, a real prophet, or a false prophet?

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever."
Micah 4:5

Elia

You do not believe your own Tanach.

"...From the time that it was, I was there (from the beginning was The Word), and now the Lord God (The Father) and His Spirit (The Holy Spirit) have sent Me (The Son)." (Isaiah 48:16)

What is more amazing is that the context of Isaiah 48 is a confrontation between God and the Harlot of Babylon (Lady of Kingdoms). This Harlot is definitely anti-Trinity.

Bs"d

>> Who are the three divine personalities Isaiah 48:11-18 (Yeshaiah Hanavi)
speaks about? "Listen to me, O Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I
am the first and I am the last. (Only God is eternal.) My own hand laid the
foundations of the earth, and my right hand spread out the heavens (the
Creator is speaking)-, . . . And now the Sovereign Lord (one divine
personality) has sent me (the speaker is eternal and the Creator, and
therefore a second divine personality), with his Spirit (a third divine
personality).

## The writer here conveniently leaves out the key passage that explains this verse, he gives there '……'
Here is the whole passage: "Listen to me, O Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I am the first and I am the last. My own hand laid the foundations of the earth, and my right hand spread out the heavens,Assemble all of you and hear! Who among them has declared these things? The LORD (in the Hebrew Y-H-W-H) loves him, he shall perform his purpose on Babylon, and His arm shall be against the Chaldeans. I, even I have spoken and called him, I have brought him, and he will prosper in his way. Draw near to me, hear this; from the beginning I have not spoken in secret from the time it came o be I have been there. And now my lord (adoni) LORD (Y-H-W-H) has sent me with his Spirit. Thus says the LORD (Y-H-W-H) your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel, …

Here is my comment:

"Listen to me, O Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I am the first and I am the last. My own hand laid the foundations of the earth, and my right hand spread out the heavens, [this is God speaking] Assemble all of you and hear! Who among them has declared these things? The LORD (in the Hebrew Y-H-W-H) loves him, he [here is the part left out by the other guy. Here is spoken ABOUT God, in the third person, that means that here already is not God speaking, but somebody else (Isaiah) ABOUT God] shall perform his purpose on Babylon, and His [again third person] arm shall be against the Chaldeans. I, even I have spoken and called him, I have brought him, and he will prosper in his way. Draw near to me, [also this is Isaiah speaking; a fysical human being can not draw near to God] hear this; from the beginning I have not spoken in secret from the time it came to be [this speaks about the decree against Sancherib] I have been there. And now my lord (adoni) LORD (Y-H-W-H) has sent me [the me is Isaiah] with his Spirit. [the spirit of God is the power of God, that makes Isaiah a prophet. It is not a separate God] Thus says the LORD (Y-H-W-H) [again in the third person, not God is speaking here but Isaiah] your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel, …"

שמע ישראל י-ה-ו-ה אלהנו י-ה-ו-ה אחד

Hear Israel, Y-H-W-H is our God, Y-H-W-H is
ONE.​

And you shall love Y-H-W-H your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might.
And these words which I command you this day shall be upon your heart;
and you shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.
And you shall bind them as a sign upon your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.
And you shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.
Deut 6:4-9

The Jews until this day fulfill this commandment. Every morning they put upon their arm and upon their forehead their phylacteries, (prayer belts) that consist of black straps with black leather cubes, that contain parchment upon which is written this Biblical text that says that God is one. Upon the doorposts of the houses of the religious Jews there are small boxes or containers that also contain parchment upon which is written that God is one. During the morning and evening prayers the above text is recited which says that God is one.

Y-H-W-H, the one and only God who is one.

Beside Him there is no God, no Buddha, no Christ, no David Koresh; NOBODY.

Whoever worships anything or anybody else than Y-H-W-H is an IDOL WORSHIPPER.

God's Truth

I don't know anything about Calvin or Luther.

Do you see that no man can see God, we have to die and walk in the spirit to see God. Like Paul said "I die daily" It says in the Bible that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, but we do, because the kingdom of God is within us. But, flesh and blood doesn't inherit the kingdom of God, our heart does, our flesh must be dying every day for him to live.

It's the same as the unapproachable light, we have to walk in the spirit to see God. I remember seeing that when we pray, we close our eyes to the world to talk to God from our heart, and this is what he wants in our life, he wants us to turn from the world and turn to him, then he will give us his light, and open our understanding. And it's all done through Christ

As for a consuming fire, what does a fire do? It burns rubbish and still gives off warmth.

This is like God in our hearts, he consumes sin and evil within us and shows us love. And if we have that love in our hearts, then we will be able to take what others do to us and get rid if it and not hold it and show the love of God in our heart when they need help, that fire gives us strength to overcome it also gives us strength open our mouths and go on in the spirit

Jesus says when you hear him, you hear the Father. Jesus says whatever he does, it is what the Father does. Jesus says when you see him, you can say you see the Father.

So tell me how Jesus is not God and tell me how you think you see the Father.

As for you saying you do not know Calvin or Luther...you have fallen for some of their false teachings.

keypurr

All men have a spirit of themselves living inside a body.

God the Father is Spirit and lives in unapproachable light. He made Himself a body, and a Spiritual body, not just a Spirit, but a Spiritual body for His Spirit. That Spiritual body is Jesus' resurrected body, for he is the First and the Last.

God made the world through His Spiritual body, Jesus Christ.

That Son in heaven was Jesus, who was God.

Jesus gave up that Spiritual body for a flesh body when he came to earth

Then he died in his flesh body, resurrected, and received his Spiritual body back. It is the kind of body we will have when the end comes and we are given new bodies.

I told you I know exactly what you believe. You are the one who should study more what I believe.
So you believe that God had a spirit son and a flesh son.

I if the spirit took over the body of the flesh don, how many sons would God have thrn?

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

Elia

I see in your profile you listed the Judeon dersert as your location? Are you happy there?

Bs"d

I'm VERY happy here. I'm originally from Europe, and hate it. Had a rotten life there. Here I found HAPPINESS. HALLELUJAH!!

. .just askin'. What is it like?

Life is great here. I live on a hill top in the middle of nowhere, in an ultra-orthodox community, with about 60 families.

I study Torah 4 hours in the morning, 3 hours in the afternoon, and 1.5 hours in the evening.

In my spare time I tell the world that Y-H-W-H is one, and His name one.

Life doesn't get any better than that.

"And Y-H-W-H shall be King over all the earth. In that day it shall be — “Y-H-W-H is one, And His name one."
Zech 14:9

God's Truth

Bs"d

It is both forbidden to eat. It is both not good.

I am talking about what is spiritual.

When you mean: "Good for a sacrifice", then it must be the blood of an animal, and then only the blood of dove, sheep, goats, or bulls. Other animals were not allowed on the altar as sacrifice.
So you are saying the blood of animals means more than the blood of humans; and you think you are reasonable how? Even sense that is common eludes you. How do you get the blood of animals is worth more than the blood of humans?

God abhors human sacrifice, so human blood is totally forbidden/disqualified for a sacrifice.
Jesus was no mere human.

What did the Jews do to Jesus?

Did they not kill him? Of course, they killed him.

Now tell me again that the blood of an innocent man is worth less than the blood of an animal.

We all have God as Father. Israel is the firstborn son of God:

You are ridiculous, for you forget that Israel is a name of a MAN, and that the country was named after that man who owned it.

God gave Jacob the name Israel because he struggled with God and man and overcame.

So you think that God is calling a piece of land His first born son? You have no sense.

"Then you shall say to Pharaoh, ‘Thus says Y-H-W-H: “Israel is My son, My firstborn. 23 So I say to you, let My son go that he may serve Me. But if you refuse to let him go, indeed I will kill your son, your firstborn.”
Ex 4

So every Jewish prophet has God as his Father.

So now you want to clean it up and say the prophets of God are Israel and the firstborn.

Jesus is God's firstborn and only begotten Son.

Just did.

And now a question for you: What is better, a real prophet, or a false prophet?

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever."
Micah 4:5

You have not answered honestly when I asked you what blood is more important the blood of animals or the blood of an innocent man.

Maybe if you can answer honestly we can go further in our discussion.

Tell me also what is better, to do various washings just to go to a temple to worship God, or to be cleaned by God and become the temple?

You do not even have an earthy temple, a High Priest, or a perfect sacrifice to offer.

You better think about how you should be obeying God, for Moses is your accuser.

keypurr

He seems to believe that Jesus is from heaven to me, he said that Gods son was a spirit, came from heaven into flesh and was known as Jesus in the flesh

So that would seem that he believes that Jesus is from heaven?
No friend, I believe that the express image of the Father, the spirit son of God, came into Jesus at his anointing. That is when Jesus received the power of the true son, that is when God declared him as his son. That is when Jesus went into the wilderness to adjust to the vast knowledge and power of his Father. That's when Satan tested him and lost.

Acts 10:38 tells us that it was at his baptize he received the Holy Spirit AND POWER. That power is the express image that was given the fullness of the Father.

This is a lot to consider friend but I believe it to be true.

lifeisgood

Bs"d

>> Who are the three divine personalities Isaiah 48:11-18 (Yeshaiah Hanavi)
speaks about? "Listen to me, O Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I
am the first and I am the last. (Only God is eternal.) My own hand laid the
foundations of the earth, and my right hand spread out the heavens (the
Creator is speaking)-, . . . And now the Sovereign Lord (one divine
personality) has sent me (the speaker is eternal and the Creator, and
therefore a second divine personality), with his Spirit (a third divine
personality).

Spoiler
## The writer here conveniently leaves out the key passage that explains this verse, he gives there '……'
Here is the whole passage: "Listen to me, O Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I am the first and I am the last. My own hand laid the foundations of the earth, and my right hand spread out the heavens,Assemble all of you and hear! Who among them has declared these things? The LORD (in the Hebrew Y-H-W-H) loves him, he shall perform his purpose on Babylon, and His arm shall be against the Chaldeans. I, even I have spoken and called him, I have brought him, and he will prosper in his way. Draw near to me, hear this; from the beginning I have not spoken in secret from the time it came o be I have been there. And now my lord (adoni) LORD (Y-H-W-H) has sent me with his Spirit. Thus says the LORD (Y-H-W-H) your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel, …

Here is my comment:

"Listen to me, O Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I am the first and I am the last. My own hand laid the foundations of the earth, and my right hand spread out the heavens, [this is God speaking] Assemble all of you and hear! Who among them has declared these things? The LORD (in the Hebrew Y-H-W-H) loves him, he [here is the part left out by the other guy. Here is spoken ABOUT God, in the third person, that means that here already is not God speaking, but somebody else (Isaiah) ABOUT God] shall perform his purpose on Babylon, and His [again third person] arm shall be against the Chaldeans. I, even I have spoken and called him, I have brought him, and he will prosper in his way. Draw near to me, [also this is Isaiah speaking; a fysical human being can not draw near to God] hear this; from the beginning I have not spoken in secret from the time it came to be [this speaks about the decree against Sancherib] I have been there. And now my lord (adoni) LORD (Y-H-W-H) has sent me [the me is Isaiah] with his Spirit. [the spirit of God is the power of God, that makes Isaiah a prophet. It is not a separate God] Thus says the LORD (Y-H-W-H) [again in the third person, not God is speaking here but Isaiah] your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel, …"

שמע ישראל י-ה-ו-ה אלהנו י-ה-ו-ה אחד

Hear Israel, Y-H-W-H is our God, Y-H-W-H is
ONE.​

And you shall love Y-H-W-H your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might.
And these words which I command you this day shall be upon your heart;
and you shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.
And you shall bind them as a sign upon your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.
And you shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.
Deut 6:4-9

The Jews until this day fulfill this commandment. Every morning they put upon their arm and upon their forehead their phylacteries, (prayer belts) that consist of black straps with black leather cubes, that contain parchment upon which is written this Biblical text that says that God is one. Upon the doorposts of the houses of the religious Jews there are small boxes or containers that also contain parchment upon which is written that God is one. During the morning and evening prayers the above text is recited which says that God is one.

Y-H-W-H, the one and only God who is one.

Beside Him there is no God, no Buddha, no Christ, no David Koresh; NOBODY.

Whoever worships anything or anybody else than Y-H-W-H is an IDOL WORSHIPPER.

"...From the time that it was (from the beginning was The Word), I was there, and now the Lord God (The Father) and His Spirit (The Holy Spirit) have sent Me (The Son)." (Isaiah 48:16)

What is more amazing is that the context of Isaiah 48 is a confrontation between God and the Harlot of Babylon (Lady of Kingdoms). This Harlot is definitely anti-Trinity.

You, Elia, are NOT the Savior.
Israel, Elia, is NOT the Savior.
Israel, Elia, is NOT the Son.

You, Elia, are a religious man, but UNsaved.
Cornelius was a religous man, but UNsaved.

You, Elia, do not believe Genesis.

You, Elia, rejected and continue to reject your Suffering Servant.
Israel, Elia, rejected and continue to reject her Suffering Servant.

However, Peter a Jewish man, said to your people Israel and he is saying to you Elia:
“Repent, then, and turn to God [Israel], so that your sins [Israel] may be blotted out . . . and that God may send the Messiah, Jesus Christ” (Acts 3:19-20)

Peter, your brother Jew, urged the Jews then and he is urging you, Elia, a Jew now, to convert so that God can send the Messiah, Jesus Christ!

If you, Elia, and Israel, continue to reject your Suffering Servant, you and Israel will never see Y-H-W-H.

keypurr

Those who deny that Jesus Christ is God are heretics - plain and simple. They aren't worth listening to, so ignore them. The truth has already been shared with most of them, so they are without excuse.
That is an extremely stupid statement, you show that you know not who God or his Son are. I suggest that you pray for understanding.

keypurr

Bs"d

Those who say that JC is God are heretical idolaters - plain and simple. They aren't worth listening to, so ignore them. The truth has already been shared with most of them, so they are without excuse.

There is only one God who is one, and that is not JC, but Y-H-W-H.

Whoever worships anything or anybody else than Y-H-W-H is an IDOL WORSHIPPER!!

The first commandment God gave:

"And God spoke all these words, saying, "I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME
."

Ex 20:1+2
Amen

lifeisgood

No friend, I believe that the express image of the Father, the spirit son of God, came into Jesus at his anointing. That is when Jesus received the power of the true son, that is when God declared him as his son. That is when Jesus went into the wilderness to adjust to the vast knowledge and power of his Father. That's when Satan tested him and lost.

Acts 10:38 tells us that it was at his baptize he received the Holy Spirit AND POWER. That power is the express image that was given the fullness of the Father.

This is a lot to consider friend but I believe it to be true.

keypurr, What happened to the spirit that inhabited the body of Jesus before Jesus’ body was possessed by your Christ spirit at his water baptism?

God's Truth

Jesus did not come from heaven,

You are going against the scriptures. The scriptures say JESUS the Man ascended to heaven. Do you believe that? Since you believe Jesus ascended to heaven, then believe the scripture that says he was also from heaven.

No one has ascended into heaven except the one who descended from heaven--the Son of Man. See John 3:13.

Can you think about that scripture for a while?

Jesus the MAN ASCENDED into heaven...and he is the one who DEscened from heaven! Jesus, the Man!

keypurr

Christ is NOT a Spirit. Christ a Title. Nor is Jesus anylonger earthbound but a Glorified Human being to be forever known as ". . . . Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6 (KJV) Now, does that sound like He is anylonger, the Son of anyone?

Until you get that part of your thinking corrected you will never be able to "connect the dots".

Question: Do you consider yourself to be "Born Again"?
God is a spirit and so is Christ. And Christ is also a name to relate to the express image of the Father.

God's Truth

You are going against the scriptures. The scriptures say JESUS the Man ascended to heaven. Do you believe that? Since you believe Jesus ascended to heaven, then believe the scripture that says he was also from heaven.

No one has ascended into heaven except the one who descended from heaven--the Son of Man. See John 3:13.

Can you think about that scripture for a while?

Jesus the MAN ASCENDED into heaven...and he is the one who DEscened from heaven! Jesus, the Man!

Keypurr, you need to address this scripture.

God's Truth

Christ is NOT a Spirit. Christ a Title. Nor is Jesus anylonger earthbound but a Glorified Human being to be forever known as ". . . . Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6 (KJV) Now, does that sound like He is anylonger, the Son of anyone?

Until you get that part of your thinking corrected you will never be able to "connect the dots".

Question: Do you consider yourself to be "Born Again"?

Wow, what is wrong with you? You say Christ is not a Spirit, but then you described God the Father and the Holy Spirit!