Jesus is God.

marhig

It is not shouting. It is drawing attention to certain words.

Don't be judge me so falsely.

That is right.

You sound as if you are speaking some kind of teaching from me that have been influenced by Calvin, or Luther. What exactly do you mean and can you give scripture?

You approach God by saying a prayer?

What about God living in your heart always?

The Bible says that God is a consuming fire and that He lives in unapproachable light.

And that Jesus has made him known.

I don't know anything about Calvin or Luther.

Do you see that no man can see God, we have to die and walk in the spirit to see God. Like Paul said "I die daily" It says in the Bible that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, but we do, because the kingdom of God is within us. But, flesh and blood doesn't inherit the kingdom of God, our heart does, our flesh must be dying every day for him to live.

It's the same as the unapproachable light, we have to walk in the spirit to see God. I remember seeing that when we pray, we close our eyes to the world to talk to God from our heart, and this is what he wants in our life, he wants us to turn from the world and turn to him, then he will give us his light, and open our understanding. And it's all done through Christ

As for a consuming fire, what does a fire do? It burns rubbish and still gives off warmth.

This is like God in our hearts, he consumes sin and evil within us and shows us love. And if we have that love in our hearts, then we will be able to take what others do to us and get rid if it and not hold it and show the love of God in our heart when they need help, that fire gives us strength to overcome it also gives us strength open our mouths and go on in the spirit

Last edited:

Elia

Then stop giving your worthless opinions about Jesus.

No one cares about your mere opinions.

Bs"d

And why do you think that somebody cares about your worthless opinions?

Why do you keep saying that he is God, while it is very obvious that there is no other God than Y-H-W-H?

Why do you keep spreading your lies around?

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"
Jeremiah 16:19

God's Truth

Bs"d

And why do you think that somebody cares about your worthless opinions?

Why do you keep saying that he is God, while it is very obvious that there is no other God than Y-H-W-H?

Why do you keep spreading your lies around?

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, 'Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.' Will a man make gods for himself, which are not gods?"

I do not have mere opinions about Jesus.

I did what he says to find out for myself, to receive knowledge.

There is only one God, and Jesus is that God that came in the flesh.

Elia

There is only one God, and Jesus is that God that came in the flesh.

Bs"d

There is only one God who is one, and that is Y-H-W-H.

Besides Him there is no god.

And Y-H-W-H is not a human:

"God is not human, that he should lie" Num 23:19

"He who is the Glory of Israel does not lie or change his mind; for he is not a human being, that he should change his mind.” 1 Samuel 15:29

"For I am God, and not a man— the Holy One among you." Hosea 11:9

Somebody who tells others to worship a human being is leading others into idolatry. And that is a sin that carries on it the death penalty.

God's Truth

Bs"d

There is only one God who is one, and that is Y-H-W-H.

Besides Him there is no god.

And Y-H-W-H is not a human:

"God is not human, that he should lie" Num 23:19

"He who is the Glory of Israel does not lie or change his mind; for he is not a human being, that he should change his mind.” 1 Samuel 15:29

"For I am God, and not a man— the Holy One among you." Hosea 11:9

Somebody who tells others to worship a human being is leading others into idolatry. And that is a sin that carries on it the death penalty.

Jesus is that God.

God's Truth

You can find out for yourself if what Jesus says in the Bible is true or not.

You can find out and have knowledge.

See John 7:17.

Notaclue

You can find out for yourself if what Jesus says in the Bible is true or not.

You can find out and have knowledge.

See John 7:17.

Gal.3:16. Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Did God promise Himself?

Peace.

Elia

Jesus is that God.

Bs"d

The Tanach, for the Christians the OT, teaches very clearly that there is only ONE God, and that is Y-H-W-H.

People who want to look that over in detail can look here: https://sites.google.com/site/777mountzion/god-of-israel

So if anybody wants to say that Christ was God, or divine, than he has no choice than to say that Christ was Y-H-W-H, because there simply is no other God than Y-H-W-H.

But then you encounter the following problems:

If anybody says Christ is the same as Y-H-W-H then you are stuck with the fact that Y-H-W-H is his own son and at the same time his own father.

Then you are stuck with the fact that when Christ prays to his father, Y-H-W-H is praying to himself.

Luke 22:41-42: “and He knelt down and began to pray, saying, "Father, if You are willing, remove this cup from Me; yet not My will, but Yours be done."

So here Y-H-W-H has a different will than himself???

Even in heaven Christ is subjected to the Father, according to Corinthians 15:28, Matthew 20:23, Fillipens 2:9, and others.

So Y-H-W-H is subjected to himself???

When Christ was hanging at the cross, he cried out: “My God, my God, why did you forsake me?” Matthew 27:46

So Y-H-W-H forsook himself???

Collossians 3:1; “set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God.”
Y-H-W-H is sitting at his own right hand???

Y-H-W-H died at the cross, slaughtered by his own creatures?

If so, who resurrected him?

Remember there is only one God: Y-H-W-H who IS one.

By now it should be clear to everybody that it is IMPOSSIBLE that Christ was or is God.

And from that we learn that Christians who worship Christ are idol worshipers.

For more information why Christ was not God and not the messiah, look here: http://MountZion.notlong.com

God's Truth

Bs"d

The Tanach, for the Christians the OT, teaches very clearly that there is only ONE God, and that is Y-H-W-H.

People who want to look that over in detail can look here: https://sites.google.com/site/777mountzion/god-of-israel

So if anybody wants to say that Christ was God, or divine, than he has no choice than to say that Christ was Y-H-W-H, because there simply is no other God than Y-H-W-H.

But then you encounter the following problems:

If anybody says Christ is the same as Y-H-W-H then you are stuck with the fact that Y-H-W-H is his own son and at the same time his own father.

Then you are stuck with the fact that when Christ prays to his father, Y-H-W-H is praying to himself.

Luke 22:41-42: “and He knelt down and began to pray, saying, "Father, if You are willing, remove this cup from Me; yet not My will, but Yours be done."

So here Y-H-W-H has a different will than himself???

Even in heaven Christ is subjected to the Father, according to Corinthians 15:28, Matthew 20:23, Fillipens 2:9, and others.

So Y-H-W-H is subjected to himself???

When Christ was hanging at the cross, he cried out: “My God, my God, why did you forsake me?” Matthew 27:46

So Y-H-W-H forsook himself???

Collossians 3:1; “set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God.”
Y-H-W-H is sitting at his own right hand???

Y-H-W-H died at the cross, slaughtered by his own creatures?

If so, who resurrected him?

Remember there is only one God: Y-H-W-H who IS one.

By now it should be clear to everybody that it is IMPOSSIBLE that Christ was or is God.

And from that we learn that Christians who worship Christ are idol worshipers.

For more information why Christ was not God and not the messiah, look here: http://MountZion.notlong.com

Yes, Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh.

God Almighty can do anything He wants, and He came as a Man in the flesh.

Cross Reference

Yes, He become flesh...He took on human form....

So God used His Son to create the world?.... So contrary to scripture, you believe 2 gods were involved in creation? God says He created alone. Is.44:24

The Son of God didn't do any creating. The Word of God, did. He was NOT God's Son but the very expression of the Heart of God, who is Spirit.

The Word of God had a form in whose image man was created. "Let us make man in our own image", said He. We will give him a spirit like Yours and a form [body] like Mine. By this means will possess a soul like Mine that he might be made, by his allegiance to us, complete. . . . Jesus, the son of Man, the "second Adam", was the first to be made complete, the "first Adam" having failed to become so.

BTW" Since we know the Word of God took on human flesh, who should we say is coming again in "clouds of Glory"? . . and why that title?

God's Truth

The Son of God didn't do any creating. The Word of God, did. He was NOT God's Son but the very expression of the Heart of God, who is Spirit, The Word of God had a form in whose image man was created. "Let us make man is our own image", said He. We will him a spirit like Yours and a form[body]like mine. By this means will man have a soul that he might be made, by his allegiance to us, complete. . . .

What?

Jesus IS THE WORD of God.

The words of God that made the world...that WORD IS JESUS AND HE IS GOD.

Elia

Yes, Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh.

God Almighty can do anything He wants, and He came as a Man in the flesh.

Bs"d

"You saw no form of any kind the day Y-H-W-H spoke to you at Horeb out of the fire. Therefore watch yourselves very carefully, so that you do not become corrupt and make for yourselves an idol, an image of any shape, whether formed like a man or a woman, or like any animal on earth or any bird that flies in the air, or like any creature that moves along the ground or any fish in the waters below. And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things Y-H-W-H your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven."
Deut 4:15-19

Worshipping a dead carpenter is IDOLATRY!!!

Elia

Bs'd

“This is what Y-H-W-H says- Israel's King and Redeemer, Y-H-W-H Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no god.
Isaiah 44:6

marhig

What?

Jesus IS THE WORD of God.

The words of God that made the world...that WORD IS JESUS AND HE IS GOD.

I believe that God is spirit, and Christ is a spirit, and God sent him into human flesh and he became Jesus. Jesus in the flesh died at the cross but his spirit went back God

Is this what you believe? I'm just trying to work out what others believe.... thanks

Cross Reference

I believe that God is spirit, and Christ is a spirit, and God sent him into human flesh and he became Jesus. Jesus in the flesh died at the cross but his spirit went back God

Is this what you believe? I'm just trying to work out what others believe.... thanks

The word "Christ" is a title, i.e., "Anointed One". Ergo, Jesus, the man, was "Christ", a man made and anointed of God" per Acts 2:36 KJV.

marhig

The word "Christ" is a title, i.e., "Anointed One". Ergo, Jesus, the man, was "Christ", a man made and anointed of God" per Acts 2:36 KJV.

Yes, but Peter said that Christ was in the prophets. I believe that Christ has been communicating through the spirit with prophets before he came in flesh. He's always been anointed of God. He was so strong, that God knew he could trust him and send him here to bring us the truth and deny Satan. Doing what Adam couldn't do. Thus showing us the way back to God.

But I do know what you mean about him being a man anointed of God, yes he was, he experienced this flesh just as we do. He could sin and he was tempted in all points as we are but he didn't sin that's the difference, he came and showed us a perfect example to follow. And we have to be doers of the word and not hearers only and walk the walk.

He was not a God in flesh that couldn't sin. He was anointed of God by the holy spirit given in full measure because he was denying himself not doing his will but Gods, denying Satan and God could be shown fully through him, this he was in the express image of God

And he said, follow me!

Last edited:

Cross Reference

No! The Word became flesh by indwelling a body prepared for Him. The Word of God was not a Spirit, nor was He the Son of God. He was that part of God that gave substance to His Spirit. . . . not unlike your lips give substance to your spirit. The Word was a Glorified Body the form of which man's image testifies as being like it. Adam was created with His form; in His likeness.. Jesus was born with the same form and likeness..