Jesus is God.

marhig

All men have a spirit of themselves living inside a body.

God the Father is Spirit and lives in unapproachable light. He made Himself a body, and a Spiritual body, not just a Spirit, but a Spiritual body for His Spirit. That Spiritual body is Jesus' resurrected body, for he is the First and the Last.

God made the world through His Spiritual body, Jesus Christ.

That Son in heaven was Jesus, who was God.

Jesus gave up that Spiritual body for a flesh body when he came to earth

Then he died in his flesh body, resurrected, and received his Spiritual body back. It is the kind of body we will have when the end comes and we are given new bodies.

I told you I know exactly what you believe. You are the one who should study more what I believe.

I don't know about an unapproachable light? God's light should be shining through us. I feel he's very approachable!

I think of the parable that Jesus told, about the man needing bread at midnight and how his friend gave it to him because he is his friend and because he asked. And how much more God will give to those who ask in faith.

He has to be an approachable light to hear our prayers.

Luke 11

And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.*For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.*

marhig

Keypurr is NOT saying that. Keypurr does not believe Jesus is from heaven.
He seems to believe that Jesus is from heaven to me, he said that Gods son was a spirit, came from heaven into flesh and was known as Jesus in the flesh

So that would seem that he believes that Jesus is from heaven?

God's Truth

I don't know about an unapproachable light? God's light should be shining through us. I feel he's very approachable!
How do you come here trying to teach if you do not know about God living in unapproachable light?

1 Timothy 6:16 who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen.

I think of the parable that Jesus told, about the man needing bread at midnight and how his friend gave it to him because he is his friend and because he asked. And how much more God will give to those who ask in faith.

Jesus says he opened the door NOT because he was a friend.

How did you read friend when the scripture says NOT because he was a friend?

Luke 11:8 I tell you, even though he will not get up and give you the bread because of friendship, yet because of your shameless audacity he will surely get up and give you as much as you need.

He has to be an approachable light to hear our prayers.

Luke 11

And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.*For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.*

What?

So now you say He lives in unapproachable light, but you said you didn't know that. Are you being facetious?

Last edited:

God's Truth

He seems to believe that Jesus is from heaven to me, he said that Gods son was a spirit, came from heaven into flesh and was known as Jesus in the flesh

So that would seem that he believes that Jesus is from heaven?

I have debated keypurr for many years and he does not believe Jesus came from heaven.

He believes there is a Son from heaven called Christ that was sent, and that Jesus is another Son in the flesh from the earth that is sent.

marhig

How do you come here trying to teach if you do not know about God living in unapproachable light?

1 Timothy 6:16 who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen.

Jesus says he opened the door NOT because he was a friend.

How did you read friend when the scripture says NOT because he was a friend?

Luke 11:8 I tell you, even though he will not get up and give you the bread because of friendship, yet because of your shameless audacity he will surely get up and give you as much as you need.

What?

So now you says He lives in unapproachable light, but you said you didn't know that. Are you being facetious?

We can't take Gods light, it has to be given. So it's unapproachable in that sense yes.

But I don't see God as unapproachable. But as a loving father who wants to share his light and love with us

Matthew 5

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

John 1:7

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light

How can we walk in the light of his light is unapproachable? If we ask with a sincere obedient loving heart, God will shine his light into our hearts.

journey

Those who deny that Jesus Christ is God are heretics - plain and simple. They aren't worth listening to, so ignore them. The truth has already been shared with most of them, so they are without excuse.

marhig

I have debated keypurr for many years and he does not believe Jesus came from heaven.

He believes there is a Son from heaven called Christ that was sent, and that Jesus is another Son in the flesh from the earth that is sent.
Oh I'm confused, I didn't know you've been debating for years. He just didn't seem to be saying that in his recent posts.

God's Truth

We can't take Gods light, it has to be given. So it's unapproachable in that sense yes.

But I don't see God as unapproachable. But as a loving father who wants to share his light and love with us

Matthew 5

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

John 1:7

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light

How can we walk in the light of his light is unapproachable? If we ask with a sincere obedient loving heart, God will shine his light into our hearts.

Because JESUS made Him approachable.

Just believe what is plainly written.

God the Father lives in UNAPPROACHABLE LIGHT.

God's Truth

Oh I'm confused, I didn't know you've been debating for years. He just didn't seem to be saying that in his recent posts.

I have been debating him for years and there is no way around what he says, he makes two Sons sent. He calls one Son 'Christ', and the other Son 'Jesus'.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Those who deny that Jesus Christ is God are heretics - plain and simple. They aren't worth listening to, so ignore them. The truth has already been shared with most of them, so they are without excuse.

Are you agreeing with intojoy who is a Calvinist with some Catholic teachings he holds onto?

marhig

Because JESUS made Him approachable.

Just believe what is plainly written.

God the Father lives in UNAPPROACHABLE LIGHT.

You don't have to shout you know, I can read. :)

Yes Jesus did make him approachable, because without Christ we'd still be in darkness, he showed us the living God and the way to him.

But his light can't be taken and must be given, we can't approach him in that way, anything we receive is by his will

But we approach him directly every time we say the lords prayer, it starts with "our father."

What do you see as God being in an unapproachable light, maybe I'll understand you better if you explain how you see it ...thanks

Elia

Bs"d

Those who say that JC is God are heretical idolaters - plain and simple. They aren't worth listening to, so ignore them. The truth has already been shared with most of them, so they are without excuse.

There is only one God who is one, and that is not JC, but Y-H-W-H.

Whoever worships anything or anybody else than Y-H-W-H is an IDOL WORSHIPPER!!

The first commandment God gave:

"And God spoke all these words, saying, "I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME
."

Ex 20:1+2

God's Truth

You don't have to shout you know, I can read. :)

It is not shouting. It is drawing attention to certain words.

Don't be judge me so falsely.

Yes Jesus did make him approachable, because without Christ we'd still be in darkness, he showed us the living God and the way to him.

That is right.

But his light can't be taken and must be given, we can't approach him in that way, anything we receive is by his will
You sound as if you are speaking some kind of teaching from men that have been influenced by Calvin, or Luther. What exactly do you mean and can you give scripture?
But we approach him directly every time we say the lords prayer, it starts with "our father."

You approach God by saying a prayer?

What about God living in your heart always?
What do you see as God being in an unapproachable light, maybe I'll understand you better if you explain how you see it ...thanks

The Bible says that God is a consuming fire and that He lives in unapproachable light.

And that Jesus has made him known.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Bs"d

Those who say that JC is God are heretical idolaters - plain and simple. They aren't worth listening to, so ignore them. The truth has already been shared with most of them, so they are without excuse.

There is only one God who is one, and that is not JC, but Y-H-W-H.

Whoever worships anything or anybody else than Y-H-W-H is an IDOL WORSHIPPER!!

The first commandment God gave:

"And God spoke all these words, saying, "I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME
."

Ex 20:1+2

Why do you keep giving your worthless opinions?

If you want knowledge about Jesus, you have to do what Jesus says to do to get it.

Elia

Why do you keep giving your worthless opinions?[/quqote]

Bs"d

You think God's commandments are "worthless opinions"?? :confused:

If you want knowledge about Jesus, you have to do what Jesus says to do to get it.

I'm not interested. I want knowledge about the one and only true God Y-H-W-H and about His laws.

"Serve Y-H-W-H! And if it seems evil to you to serve Y-H-W-H, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell.
But as for me and my house, we will serve Y-H-W-H!”

Joshua 24:14-15

God's Truth

Bs"d

You think God's commandments are "worthless opinions"?? :confused:

I'm not interested. I want knowledge about the one and only true God Y-H-W-H and about His laws.

"Serve Y-H-W-H! And if it seems evil to you to serve Y-H-W-H, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell.
But as for me and my house, we will serve Y-H-W-H!”

Joshua 24:14-15

Then stop giving your worthless opinions about Jesus.

No one cares about your mere opinions.

If you want knowledge to speak about Jesus, then get it the way he says to get it.

Otherwise you have no knowledge and experience to speak about Jesus, you have only worthless opinions.