Jesus is God.

lifeisgood

How do you ever get that I did not understand that scripture?

I'll say like Paul, Oh, foolish one, who has bewitched you?

Paul was talking about that without him disciplining and mastering his fleshly desires, he might disqualify himself from the very prize he so passionately preached about — Jesus the Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary (1 Cor. 1:17-18; 2:2).

Paul is not talking about that he picks a stick or a metal rod or whatever and beat his body like Jesuit priests do.

God's Truth

I'll say like Paul, Oh, foolish one, who has bewitched you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Paul does not ask obeying believers who bewitched them!

Paul was talking about that without him disciplining and mastering his fleshly desires,

WHAT?!!!

he might disqualify himself from the very prize he so passionately preached about — Jesus the Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary (1 Cor. 1:17-18; 2:2).

Paul is not talking about that he picks a stick or a metal rod or whatever and beat his body like Jesuit priests do.

No, not like the the priests of false religions, like Paul who made his body A SLAVE.

God's Truth

Lifeisgood, I can hardly believe that you think Paul called the Galatians foolish for obeying Jesus too much..or foolish for thinking they had to obey?

lifeisgood

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Paul does not ask obeying believers who bewitched them!

WHAT?!!!

No, not like the the priests of false religions, like Paul who made his body A SLAVE.

When you, gt, say that Paul was beating himself up to make his body a slave, that is what Jesuit priests say and do.

Paul says that he 'keep' NOT BEAT his body:
1 Corinthians 9:27 - But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

Paul did not walk around beating himself with sticks, metals, chains, etc. Foolish, fooling woman.

lifeisgood

Lifeisgood, I can hardly believe that you think Paul called the Galatians foolish for obeying Jesus too much..or foolish for thinking they had to obey?

The above is something gt made up.

Paul called them foolish because they were preaching 'another gospel', 'another Jesus', inspired by 'another spirit' just like you do, gt.

God's Truth

When you, gt, say that Paul was beating himself up to make his body a slave, that is what Jesuit priests say and do.

Paul says that he 'keep' NOT BEAT his body:
1 Corinthians 9:27 - But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

Paul did not walk around beating himself with sticks, metals, chains, etc. Foolish, fooling woman.

Paul did NOT have to keep beating his body BECAUSE IT WAS IN SUBMISSION!

God's Truth

The above is something gt made up.

Paul called them foolish because they were preaching 'another gospel', 'another Jesus', inspired by 'another spirit' just like you do, gt.

YOU are the one who said I was foolish because I preach obedience! You used what Paul said to the Galatians.

Now tell me you did not tell me I was bewitched for saying we have to obey!

God's Truth

There is NO such gospel that says we no longer have to obey.

Obeying God and preaching obedience is something that GOD SAYS THROUGH OUT THE WHOLE Old Testament, and something that is preached through out the whole New Testament.

How does anyone get that preaching obedience is a condemnable sin?

God's Truth

So, do something OBEY Him and "Come" to Him so that He can give you HIS REST.

We do not rest from obeying, we rest from these things:

The Burnt Offering; The Grain Offering; The Fellowship Offering; The Sin Offering; The Guilt Offering; Dietary Laws; Purification After Childbirth; Cleansing From Infectious Skin Diseases; Cleansing From Mildew; Discharges Causing Uncleanness; The Day of Atonement; Rules for Priests; The Sabbath; Firstfruits; The Passover and Unleavened Bread; Feast of Weeks; Feast of Trumpets; Feast of Tabernacles; Oil and Bread Set Before The LORD; the Sabbath Year; The Year of Jubilee; Circumcision.