Jesus is God.

God's Truth

Well that's where your wrong, because I know God is with me, because he's changed my heart completely. I'm a totally different person since I've found the living God. And I'm so grateful to Jesus Christ and God my father for pulling me out of the pit. I've already told you, it's nothing that I'm doing, I'm a filthy rag. It's God that has changed my heart

Be careful who you judge as damned, you don't know the hearts of others.

Why don't you believe Jesus is God?

Do you have Jesus himself living inside of you?

marhig

How is it you overcome sin but have to die everyday instead of live your life through Christ?

I've given my heart to God, and I now have a strong conscience. I have a choice, sin or don't sin. My conscience is so strong that I just can't do it, I either find it hard to wilfully sin, although I do sin and then realise. I know God is putting me to death in the flesh, my flesh wants to do one thing and the spirit is showing me it's wrong, and I know that I have to stop and not do it. And because I know the living God, I know that if I sin I bring trouble on myself, because I know right from wrong, I'm not blind anymore, I can see

2 Corinthians 13

Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

God's Truth

I've given my heart to God, and I now have a strong conscience. I have a choice, sin or don't sin. My conscience is so strong that I just can't do it, I either find it hard to wilfully sin, although I do sin and then realise. I know God is putting me to death in the flesh, my flesh wants to do one thing and the spirit is showing me it's wrong, and I know that I have to stop and not do it. And because I know the living God, I know that if I sin I bring trouble on myself, because I know right from wrong, I'm not blind anymore, I can see

We die to the sins of the world AND RISE UP TO LIVE.

Romans 6:4 We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.

So far all I have heard from you is about dying.

2 Corinthians 13

Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

Those who have to examine themselves probably are not walking in the Spirit, because if they are walking in the Spirit---they will know it because they are walking in the Spirit

marhig

Why don't you believe Jesus is God?

Do you have Jesus himself living inside of you?
I don't believe that Jesus is God because to me, it clearly shows us in the Bible, I've written a post a few pages back to show why I believe as I do.

I believe that Christ dwells in the heart through the spirit of truth by whom we are taught all things, and it says in the Bible that Christ is in us, so yes I do.

I'm cooking my tea, I'll answer anything else later :)

lifeisgood

Well that's where your wrong, because I know God is with me, because he's changed my heart completely. I'm a totally different person since I've found the living God. And I'm so grateful to Jesus Christ and God my father for pulling me out of the pit. I've already told you, it's nothing that I'm doing, I'm a filthy rag. It's God that has changed my heart

Be careful who you judge as damned, you don't know the hearts of others.

You are providing your own way of Salvation.

God only has ONE way of Salvation and that way is Jesus the Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary.

You do not believe Jesus the Christ is God manifest in the flesh.

You deny Jesus' Deity; therefore, you are following "another gospel", "another Jesus", inspired by "another spirit", presenting the work of your own hands which have already been rejected.

One's eternal destination is at stake here. You get Jesus the Christ wrong, it matters not what else you get right. You got Jesus wrong.

God's Truth

I don't believe that Jesus is God because to me, it clearly shows us in the Bible, I've written a post a few pages back to show why I believe as I do.

I believe that Christ dwells in the heart through the spirit of truth by whom we are taught all things, and it says in the Bible that Christ is in us, so yes I do.

The Bible says Jesus is the TRUTH. The Bible says Jesus is the Spirit. The Bible says the Spirit is God.

Jesus says that he himself will dwell in us.

We are not given two different Spirits, as you are suggesting. Jesus does not pretend to live in us either, as you seem to suggest.

God's Truth

You are providing your own way of Salvation.

God only has ONE way of Salvation and that way is Jesus the Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary.

You deny Jesus' Deity; therefore, you are following "another gospel", "another Jesus", inspired by "another spirit", presenting the work of your own hands which have already been rejected.

One's eternal destination is at stake here. You get Jesus the Christ wrong, it matters not what else you get right. You got Jesus wrong.

If she should fear, you should fear even more.

lifeisgood

I don't believe that Jesus is God

You've gots a problem.

You are NOT covered by the blood of the Lamb NOT believing Jesus the Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary.

lifeisgood

Jesus says honor is given BY OBEYING. YOU preach against obeying.

John 8:49 "I am not possessed by a demon," said Jesus, "but I honor my Father and you dishonor me.

You are ONEness. DENYING the Son the honor due Him and also DENYING the Father the honor due Him.

lifeisgood

Jesus says that he obeyed God and REMAIN IN GOD's love, and that we to are to obey to remain in Jesus' love. Jesus is God. Jesus is love. Our obedience is how we eat Jesus and have His love.

John 15:10 If you obey my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commandments and remain in his love.

You, gt, DISobedient servant, has NOT even OBEYED Jesus’ commandment #1 to “Come” so that Jesus can give you HIS REST. Notice that it is NOT your rest, gt, it is Jesus' and can only be received when one OBEY Him and "Come".