Jesus is God.

keypurr

You never prayed for the understanding you now have for you have said that this 'new revelation' came to you out of the blue. You, keypurr, rejected The Truth you had for a lie from the very pit of Hell.

I notice that you skirted the answer.

You are preaching "another Jesus", "another gospel", inspired by "another spirit" which can only lead to no other place but the place where your 'new revelation' came from when you were not looking. You, keypurr, still have time to repent and go back to the one who said "Come" and I will give you rest. Not your twice possessed christ.
I believe that you reject truth when it disagrees with you. Your false doctrins will not get you where you want to go. You have no idea how I pray for understanding and my prayers have been answered. Truth has been revealed to me, hopefully someday you will see that.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

keypurr

What do you do with John 3:13, 31 or what do you do with Colossians 2:9 or what do you do with John 1:15,30?

How about this one: "I brought glory to you here on earth by completing the work you gave me to do. Now, Father, bring me into the glory we shared before the world began." (John 17:4-5).
You still don't get it. The express image, spirit son of the Father became flesh in the body of Jesus. This spirit SPOKE and acted through Jesus. This spirit took over everything Jesus said and did.

Your blinded by your hatred for truth as I posted earlier.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

God's Truth

Paul said that the Galatians were foolish because they were rejecting Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary and returning to Judaism which is to be under the Law.

...and how do you EVER get that you can use that scripture against me? lol

Where have I ever told anyone to do the purification/ceremonial works the Galatians were talked into doing?
You preach "another" gospel because you are placing yourself under law which is actions regulated and you want Believers to obey EVERYTHING/ANYTHING Jesus said, when you yourself, when asked, say, "Hmm. No. I, gt, cannot do that." "That other command? Hmmm. No. I, gt, cannot do that one either." But you are supposed to OBEY everything/anything Jesus said. You are preaching "another gospel."

That is not true. I do everything that Jesus expects us all to do.

You have made Jesus' commands BURDENSOME and therefore believe we have to do nothing.

That is where you bring in Paul. You slander Paul as preaching another gospel.

Under grace, it is required that there be a total transformation of the person and only the Holy Spirit can do that transformation when we are found 'in Him' and to be found 'in Him' we have to go to Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary. The Holy Spirit will not work outside the confines of Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary.

A person who is God fearing and does right will come to Jesus and ask him for forgiveness.

Where do you ever get that you just have to walk up to Jesus?

For example, we are told to not sin not because it contravenes a set of laws but because it contravenes the grace given to us in Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross of Calvary. If I am found 'in Him' I am obeying Him already.

Some day you will get it. I know you will.

He will not put you in him unless you do what he says, he is the Way.

I have a powerful testimony. I know exactly when I was saved.

beameup

Jesus did not come to give his life for many or for a few because no one can do that for another. Only the one that sins shall die. (Jeremiah 31:30; Ezekiel 18:20) Jesus lost his life in the Calvary because of a political act of insurrection caused by his own disciples who were acclaiming him king of the Jews in Jerusalem, a Roman province at the time. His own disciples, imagine! And today Christians accuse the Jews in general for having "forced" Pilate to crucify Jesus. A slander without comparison.

Quoting from your "holy Talmud" again I see. :hammer:
God was "tabernacled" in human flesh. That is why the God-Man Yeshua could rightly die for mankind and forgive mankind, as the offence of sin is against God.

YHWH said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. - King David, Psalm 110:1

When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person
Then answered all the Jews, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children. - Matthew 27:24-25

marhig

You do not answer questions I have asked, such as do you have Jesus HIMSELF living inside you, and two other Spirits, one called God the Father and the other called the Holy Spirit?

Answer the question.

As for Jesus praying to himself, there were THREE.

There is God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

THEY ARE ALL SPIRIT.

So how many Spirits do you have in you?
The holy spirit

marhig

Jesus says when you hear him, you hear the Father. Jesus says whatever he does, it is what the Father does. Jesus says when you see him, you can say you see the Father.

So tell me how Jesus is not God and tell me how you think you see the Father.

As for you saying you do not know Calvin or Luther...you have fallen for some of their false teachings.

Because Jesus lived and spoke every word that God spoke to him. He didn't live by his own will. There was nothing of the flesh that could hold him, he was dead to the flesh but fully alive in God. We could see the fullness of God through him, because he had the full strength of the spirit because he obeyed God completely. He was in the express image of God. We didn't see Jesus we saw God. But he isn't God. That's my beliefs.

I don't even know anything about Calvin or Luther. I've never been to a church service I read the Bible and trust God from my heart and I love him deeply. I haven't got a clue what Calvin and Luther taught. And I'm only interested in God, not religion or organised religious organisations.

Last edited:

beameup

Because Jesus lived and spoke every word that God spoke to him. He didn't live by his own will.

NOPE. He spoke the words his Father gave Him to speak.

I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee [Moses], and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. - Deut 18:18

the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works - John 14:10b

marhig

You did not address this scripture:

No one has ascended into heaven except the one who descended from heaven--the Son of Man. See John 3:13.

Now read this scripture:

Acts 1:11 "Men of Galilee," they said, "why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven."

Jesus in his body ascended to heaven!

That Son of Man is Jesus. How is it you say Jesus is not Jesus? The Spirit of God was in Jesus.

We ALL have spirits that live on after the death of our bodies. Our spirit inside us grow with our body and it is us.

Jesus' Spirit IS THE SPIRIT OF GOD.

If Jesus is Gods spirit, how was he anointed with the spirit? What did he mean when he quoted Isaiah and said the spirit of God is upon me? Who did he pray to? Himself? How did the spirit descend unto him, if he is the spirit. He said the father never leaves him alone because he always does the things that please him, so the father can leave him, so how is he the father and the spirit of God. If the father can leave him?

Jesus had the spirit of God in him. He isn't God, but fully in the image of God because he had the full strength of the holy spirit. It says in the Bible, through suffering he learned obedience, obedience to who if he's God himself?

What about this

John 1

And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man

Do you understand what this means?

beameup

So the words are not of himself, so he's not God.

He became the Son of God at the hypostatic union (ie: "incarnation"), but he was also the Son of Man
because he was born of a woman (seed of the woman). So, He is the God-Man.

Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared; Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered; - Heb 5:7-8
And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. - Phil 2:8

marhig

He became the Son of God at the hypostatic union (ie: "incarnation"), but he was also the Son of Man
As you've seen, I've just quoted that scripture about the obedience in another post, and I'll ask you this question

Who was he obedient too? And why?

beameup

As you've seen, I've just quoted that scripture about the obedience in another post, and I'll ask you this question

Who was he obedient too? And why?

"as you've seen"??? Insignificant, not worth going through pages of posts.

Can't you read my scripture quotes? One is a direct quote from Jesus.

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. - John 14:23

For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son? - Hebrews 1:5

But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. - Heb 1:8

He became the Son of God at the hypostatic union (ie: "incarnation"), but he was also the Son of Man because he was born of a woman (seed of the woman). So, He is the God-Man.

marhig

Christ is NOT a Spirit. Christ a Title. Nor is Jesus anylonger earthbound but a Glorified Human being to be forever known as ". . . . Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6 (KJV) Now, does that sound like He is anylonger, the Son of anyone?

Until you get that part of your thinking corrected you will never be able to "connect the dots".

Question: Do you consider yourself to be "Born Again"?
Yes I am, but not in a sense of where I just believe and I'm saved. I've had a complete change. So much so that my own daughter told me that I've changed completely.

I see born again a bit differently to some, I see it as a process just as a baby is formed in the womb, God works in the darkness of our hearts, and as a child is born and comes from darkness into light, so do we. We start to see and hear, and like a child we grow in God, becoming stronger and stronger, starting taking the milk and then when we have strength we have the meat. Some believe that they are born again at water baptism. I see born again is after the baptism of the spirit (born of the spirit). and as the spirit circumscises heart of its fleshly desires, I started changing I've been forming into a new creature at the hand of God and the old one has past away. As God cleans, our life changes and we are doing the will of God and not our own more and more and those who are truly his are dying, and as we die, the people around us see our flesh less and less and they can see Christ manifest our lives, and the more were willing to let go of the flesh and this world, the stronger we become in God. And they will know us by our fruits. And we will walk in the spirit being alive in God. And we will worship him in spirit and in truth.

Last edited:

marhig

Can't you read my scripture quotes? One is a direct quote from Jesus.
Yes, I can see them, i just don't see them as you do. and in those quotes they say we, not I, there are 2, the father and Christ, the father whom Jesus and the apostles also called his God.

Maybe you should read Hebrews 1:9 this verse after the one you have quoted, it clearly shows that God is the God of Jesus also.

daqq

Nope. Yeshua inherited the name Son of Elohim and all that comes with that inheritance, as written and emphatically implied in the Epistle to the Hebrews as even you have just quoted in another post, (Heb 1:5 and Heb 5:5), for he became Son of Elohim when the Father spoke the words of the Psalm 2:7 decree unto him from the heavens: "You are My Son, this day have I begotten you", which occurred at his immersion with Yohanan, (Luke 3:22 Codex Bezae [D]). And the two became one flesh, even as Yohanan has testified, saying, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from the heavens. You yourselves bear me witness, that I said, I am not the Meshiah, but that I am sent before him. He that has the bride is the groom; but the friend of the groom, which stands and hears him, rejoices greatly because of the voice of the groom: this my joy therefore is filled up. That one must increase, but I must decrease. The one coming from above is above all: the one being of the earth is earthly, and speaks from the earth: the one coming out of the heavens is above all. The one having seen and heard testifies thereof; and his testimony none [other] receives. The one accepting his testimony has set seal that Elohim is true.-- Meshiah descended from the heavens with the bride, (New Yerushalaim which is the New Covenant). Without the Testimony of Yeshua you have no New-(Renewed) Covenant. Yerushalaim of above is our mother, (covenant), and the Daughter of Zion-Yerushalaim is the New-Renewed Covenant.

beameup

Yes, I can see them, i just don't see them as you do. and in those quotes they say we, not I, there are 2, the father and Christ, the father whom Jesus and the apostles also called his God.

Maybe you should read Hebrews 1:9 this verse after the one you have quoted, it clearly shows that God is the God of Jesus also.

Yea, it's hard to understand unless you have the Holy Spirit.
With the ruach 'Elohim the chapter, in its entirety, is "crystal clear".
But unto the Son He saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. - Hebrews 1:8

marhig

Yea, it's hard to understand unless you have the Holy Spirit. With the ruach 'Elohim it's "crystal clear".
I know I have the spirit with me, because he's changed me completely.

I can see that Jesus calls God his God. So if God is the God of Jesus, then Jesus isn't God. I think that makes it crystal clear.

beameup

I know I have the spirit with me, because he's changed me completely.

I can see that Jesus calls God his God. So if God is the God of Jesus, then Jesus isn't God. I think that makes it crystal clear.

What is "clear" is that the Holy Spirit would never reveal that to you. However, the Devil certainly would reveal something like that to you. If you have not been "at the feet" of Jesus, then there is no way you could be saved. The Holy Spirit always brings one to see themselves as abhorrently sinful in the presence of a Holy God, and the only way out of this dilemma is to throw yourself at the mercy of the Savior, Jesus.

Jesus is not "just God"
Jesus is not "just man"
Jesus is [has become] the unique God-Man,
bridging the gap between Holy God and Sinful Man.

And when the Holy Spirit is come, he will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: - John 16:8

marhig

What is "clear" is that the Holy Spirit would never reveal that to you. However, the Devil certainly would reveal something like that to you. If you have not been "at the feet" of Jesus, then there is no way you could be saved. The Holy Spirit always brings one to see themselves as abhorrently sinful in the presence of a Holy God, and the only way out of this dilemma is to throw yourself at the mercy of the Savior, Jesus.

Jesus is not "just God"
Jesus is not "just man"
Jesus is [has become] the unique God-Man,
bridging the gap between Holy God and Sinful Man.
Jesus was never ever a sinful man, I never said that, he was in sinful flesh. Totally different. He never sinned at all, I said he was tempted in all points as we are, and had a will, so he could have sinned, but he didn't he was pure.

As for the devil talking to me. Well, the spirit inside me is teaching me to stop sinning. Would the devil do that? Or tell you that even if you wilfully sin your saved? Think about that.

And I'm in Good company, they said Jesus had a devil!

I believe that. God teaches that we must suffer and deny our flesh and bare our cross turn from sin and obey him. And Jesus showed us the way.

And I believe that Satan teaches that your saved already, so don't worry if your wilfully sin, nothing you can do can turn you from God, live your life, your still going to heaven

The devil was a deceiver and a liar from the beginning!

By the way, you said that the devil would reveal something like that to me, yet I have said that Jesus said that and it's written in the Bible!

And, have I once said I wasn't sinful? No, I never. I'm sinful alright, my flesh wars with the spirit always. And also, Jesus has saved me from this flesh and the world. And he will continue to do so by the spirit, if I don't turn away because of my lusts and i keep my faith and hold firm and keep remembering God and obey him.

Jesus said this, those who endure to the end the same shall be saved.

Last edited:

Cross Reference

Jesus was never ever a sinful man, I never said that, he was in sinful flesh. Totally different. He never sinned at all, I said he was tempted in all points as we are, and had a will, so he could have sinned, but he didn't he was pure.

As for the devil talking to me. Well, the spirit inside me is teaching me to stop sinning. Would the devil do that? Or tell you that even if you wilfully sin your saved? Think about that.

And I'm in Good company, they said Jesus had a devil!

I believe that. God teaches that we must suffer and deny our flesh and bare our cross turn from sin and obey him. And Jesus showed us the way.

And I believe that Satan teaches that your saved already, so don't worry if your wilfully sin, nothing you can do can turn you from God, live your life, your still going to heaven

The devil was a deceiver and a liar from the beginning!

By the way, you said that the devil would reveal something like that to me, yet I have said that Jesus said that and it's written in the Bible!

And, have I once said I wasn't sinful? No, I never. I'm sinful alright, my flesh wars with the spirit always. And also, Jesus has saved me from this flesh and the world. And he will continue to do so by the spirit, if I don't turn away because of my lusts and i keep my faith and hold firm and keep remembering God and obey him.

Jesus said this, those who endure to the end the same shall be saved.

If Jesus had saved us from our flesh then we would be free. However, we aren't free of it. It is with us that we overcome it and that by abiding in Christ. God wanted Adam to grasp that truth. He didn't.

The testing to us is by the world to our flesh directed at our soul, to make it "fall short of the glory of God". The new birth from above is purposed to "impart" [not impute] the LOVE and power of God within us as you accurately understand. "God loves those who love Him". When we give in to our flesh, we cut off His access route to our soul by hindering His Spirit. Death can be the result when we don't repent.