Jesus is God.

beameup

To be honest, I believe that there is only one gospel, and it's for all of us, but I really don't want to get into that again, I've been through all that in the last couple of days.

There is only one gospel for the Body of Christ.
What amazes me is that while most Christians believe that Revelation is applicable during the Tribulation, they "rule out" that any other New Testament books/epistles will be relevant and applicable during the Tribulation (after the Body of Christ is removed from the earth).

Cross Reference

There is only one gospel for the Body of Christ.
What amazes me is that while most Christians believe that Revelation is applicable during the Tribulation, they "rule out" that any other New Testament books/epistles will be relevant and applicable during the Tribulation (after the Body of Christ is removed from the earth).

A question with a Hope:

When do you believe the body of Christ will be removed from the Earth?

marhig

There are no more Jewish "Sect of the Nazarenes" believers because the Temple was destroyed in 70 A.D., and the Nation of Israel failed to repent as a Nation.
However, there are now 350 Messianic Congregations in Israel, and it is growing.
These "Christians" are Torah Observant Messianics, and so Hebrews is very relevant, and will become even more-so during the Tribulation. The "one new man" expires at the Rapture.
Many Gentiles in the Body of Christ have stumbled over the book of Hebrews, teaching that you can lose your salvation, because they don't understand the book.
If you want the purest theology for the Body of Christ, read and observe Paul's Epistles.

Do you not believe that after we come to know the living God and then we deny him by living by our own will and in our own lusts? Thus by disobeying God, that we can become dead to him again?

The whole chapter of 2 Peter 2 warns of those who turn back.

Heres a few verses that in the past have made me think very carefully regarding the way I live my life before God.

2 Peter 2

While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire

And in Jude it talks about being twice dead and plucked up by the roots

You can't get more dead than that.

beameup

Do you not believe that after we come to know the living God and then we deny him by living by our own will and in our own lusts? Thus by disobeying God, that we can become dead to him again?

The whole chapter of 2 Peter 2 warns of those who turn back.

Heres a few verses that in the past have made me think very carefully regarding the way I live my life before God.

2 Peter 2

While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire

And in Jude it talks about being twice dead and plucked up by the roots

You can't get more dead than that.

The harsh language used in Jude, Peter, James, Hebrews is chastisement and rebuke toward Jews for not pressing toward National Repentance for Israel, as the Jews were recipients of the call of God and had the Law (Torah) and the Prophets, and so are held to a higher standard.
John wrote much later - about 20 years after the destruction of the Temple and Jerusalem - so his writings are a bit different.

God's Truth

If Jesus is Gods spirit, how was he anointed with the spirit?

What did he mean when he quoted Isaiah and said the spirit of God is upon me? Who did he pray to? Himself? How did the spirit descend unto him, if he is the spirit. He said the father never leaves him alone because he always does the things that please him, so the father can leave him, so how is he the father and the spirit of God. If the father can leave him?

Jesus had the spirit of God in him. He isn't God, but fully in the image of God because he had the full strength of the holy spirit. It says in the Bible, through suffering he learned obedience, obedience to who if he's God himself?

Jesus is God's Spirit. There are times when the Spirit comes upon someone with power. Look in the Old Testament and you will see it more clearly. When someone had the Holy Spirit come upon them, they were given special powers to amaze the listener.

Jesus was the Holy Spirit, AND he really came as a Man. When he started his earthly ministry, he was given power to do certain things not common to man.

Don't you know that the Apostles were given the Holy Spirit before Pentecost? But they were given the Holy Spirit with POWER for their ministry.

God gave certain powers by the Holy Spirit to cause others to believe...that is how God testified to what they said.

If you cannot or will not find the scriptures that say what I said, I will get them for you.

What about this

John 1

And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man

Do you understand what this means?

It means God really came as a Man and did not pretend to do that.

God's Truth

That's great :) and really well put, thanks

Yes God doesn't want to see our flesh, he wants to see the life of his son in us and through us.

And if we are raised with him, then we will walk in his walk and we will obey his commandments and love God with all our hearts, soul, mind as strength and our neighbour as ourselves, just like Jesus did. God is love, and if we love God and obey him, then the light of Christ should be shining through us to bring others back to God.

God doesn't want to see our flesh?!!!

God wants us to offer our flesh as living sacrifices!

marhig

The harsh language used in Jude, Peter, James, Hebrews is chastisement and rebuke toward Jews for not pressing toward National Repentance for Israel, as the Jews were recipients of the call of God and had the Law (Torah) and the Prophets, and so are held to a higher standard.
John wrote much later - about 20 years after the destruction of the Temple and Jerusalem - so his writings are a bit different.

I don't believe that, in 2 Peter 2 it clearly says about those who have escaped from the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ. So it's definitely for those who belong to Christ.

I take the gospel through Jesus and the apostles to myself, and I don't pick and choose which ones i should listen to. I believe that there is one gospel for all of us. Jesus didn't say he was going to preach two of them, just one that had to be preached throughout the world to every creature.

God's Truth

Romans 12:1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God--this is your true and proper worship.

Romans 6:13
Do not present the parts of your body to sin as instruments of wickedness, but present yourselves to God, as those who have been brought from death to life; and present the parts of your body to Him as instruments of righteousness.

Romans 15:16
to be a minister of Christ Jesus to the Gentiles in the priestly service of the gospel of God, so that the Gentiles might become an acceptable offering to God, sanctified by the Holy Spirit.

1 Corinthians 6:20
you were bought at a price. Therefore glorify God with your body.

marhig

God doesn't want to see our flesh?!!!

God wants us to offer our flesh as living sacrifices!
Yes that's right. What happens if you're sacrificed? You die! Our fleshly desires have to die so God can live and Christ will be seen through us. And if we have the indwelling spirit then he will be putting us to death. We are then a temple not made by the hand of man, but by the hand of the living God.

So we're living in God, but dying to the flesh and we're overcoming the world through Christ.

We much decrease and Christ must increase.

What do you think that Paul means when he says I die daily.

marhig

Jesus is God's Spirit. There are times when the Spirit comes upon someone with power. Look in the Old Testament and you will see it more clearly. When someone had the Holy Spirit come upon them, they were given special powers to amaze the listener.

Jesus was the Holy Spirit, AND he really came as a Man. When he started his earthly ministry, he was given power to do certain things not common to man.

Don't you know that the Apostles were given the Holy Spirit before Pentecost? But they were given the Holy Spirit with POWER for their ministry.

God gave certain powers by the Holy Spirit to cause others to believe...that is how God testified to what they said.

If you cannot or will not find the scriptures that say what I said, I will get them for you.

It means God really came as a Man and did not pretend to do that.

What do you think that Jesus means by these verses?

John 14

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you

And further down the same chapter

These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you

I see here that Christ and the father are separate, and Jesus Christ isn't God.

The spirit coming with power, is giving us power to speak the word of God in strength and to give us the power to overcome the flesh and to bare whatever we go through.

beameup

Who do you believe will be included/excluded?

Believers will be included; unbelievers will be excluded. Those who have received the Holy Spirit will go; those who don't have the Holy Spirit will not go.
In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory. - Ephesians 1:13-14

Cross Reference

Believers will be included; unbelievers will be excluded. Those who have received the Holy Spirit will go; those who don't have the Holy Spirit will not go.

I know you will have a hard tie accepting this what is going and with a certain time we are quickly approaching but, take look anyway to see somethings concerning the only rapture I see in the scriptures. read to who is left out. You just be in for surprise:

Rev 13 and 13. Have pencil and paper to write down the particulars that stand out to compare with Rev 7:14 and Rev 6:10,11 KJV.

Right Divider

Body part
I know you will have a hard tie accepting this what is going and with a certain time we are quickly approaching but, take look anyway to see somethings concerning the only rapture I see in the scriptures. read to who is left out. You just be in for surprise:

Rev 13 and 13. Have pencil and paper to write down the particulars that stand out to compare with Rev 7:14 and Rev 6:10,11 KJV.
Your blindness doesn't mean that it's not there.

1Thess 4:16-18 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:16) For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: (4:17) Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. (4:18) Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

You don't "see" this?

Cross Reference

Your blindness doesn't mean that it's not there.

1Thess 4:16-18 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:16) For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: (4:17) Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. (4:18) Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

You don't "see" this?

Don't see this, Mr. Snot Ball?:

Read it again, for the first time and spell when it takes place to understand that it happens BEFORE what you offered up from 1 Thes.

Right Divider

Body part
Don't see this, Mr. Snot Ball?:

Read it again, for the first time and spell when it takes place to understand that it happens BEFORE what you offered up from 1 Thes.
Nonsense.

What in the world is "Rev 13 and 13"?

You get your Bible knowledge from a prize in a box of Cracker Jacks.

P.S. The great tribulation has NOT occurred yet.

Cross Reference

Nonsense.

What in the world is "Rev 13 and 13"?

If you to ask you have no right to call anything "Nonsense". Vs 13 is explained and not hard to understand. Do some homework.

You get your Bible knowledge from a prize in a box of Cracker Jacks.

How would you know, you hve none to compare it with.

P.S. The great tribulation has NOT occurred yet.

Nor has the second coming of Jesus Christ. Nor has the rapture, the immediate catching away of the "Body of Christ" Rev 12:5.

BTW. You might want to checkout Matt 24 to see when the great trib might be starting. Hope your boat floats.