Jesus is God.

beameup

I know you will have a hard tie accepting this what is going and with a certain time we are quickly approaching but, take look anyway to see somethings concerning the only rapture I see in the scriptures. read to who is left out. You just be in for surprise:

Rev 13 and 13. Have pencil and paper to write down the particulars that stand out to compare with Rev 7:14 and Rev 6:10,11 KJV.

Revelation deals with the Tribulation.
The Body of Christ believers won't be here.
There are "hints" in Revelation that, prior
to the Wrath of God (late-Trib), another
"batch" of believers will be removed
from the earth. God will not pour out
his Wrath on the Righteous, he will not
punish the Wicked along with the Righteous.

God's Truth

Yes that's right. What happens if you're sacrificed? You die! Our fleshly desires have to die so God can live and Christ will be seen through us.

You are going against God's Word, for we are told to do good with our bodies, but you said God does not want to see our flesh. Instead of you admitting you said something wrong, you keep trying to justify the wrong that you said.

And if we have the indwelling spirit then he will be putting us to death.

I already gave you scripture that prove you are wrong. We are to die to the sins of the world and then LIVE a NEW LIFE.

You keep talking about death and ignoring the scriptures about life.

We are then a temple not made by the hand of man, but by the hand of the living God.

So we're living in God, but dying to the flesh and we're overcoming the world through Christ.

We much decrease and Christ must increase.

What do you think that Paul means when he says I die daily.

Paul said he dies daily because HIS LIFE WAS ALWAYS IN DANGER. He was beat many times, tortured, stoned, put in a lion's den, imprisoned!

God's Truth

What do you think that Jesus means by these verses?

John 14

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you

There are three of the same one.

Read the scripture more carefully.

Jesus says that to his disciples.

Jesus says the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.

Jesus is the One who was living with them.

Jesus is the One who will be in them.

Jesus tells them, “I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.”

Jesus comes to us and lives with those he saves.

Jesus said that he would send another comforter, the Holy Spirit. He also said that he would not leave them as orphans that HE WILL COME TO THEM.

John 14:18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.

This is at the time Jesus told them that he would send them another comforter. Jesus explains to them that it is HE.

keypurr

If you follow keypurr all of a sudden 'new revelation' coming from no where of a twice possessed lord, you're in trouble already. You, marhig, as keypurr, are denying the Deity of Jesus the Christ.

Are you, marhig, following this:
-keypurr believes that Jesus' body has TWO spirits at one time as keypurr claims that the "Christ spirit" did NOT possess the body of Jesus until Jesus' was water baptized.
-keypurr has never explained what happened to the spirit that inhabited the body of Jesus before Jesus’ body was possessed by the Christ spirit at his water baptism.
-keypurr has declared “Wrong, a created spirit did possess Jesus. That is how Christ took the form of man.”
-keypurr has declared that Luke was written much later after the facts, HOWEVER, keypurr believes Acts (written by the same author as Luke many years after the facts) — go figure.

If you, marhig, get Jesus wrong, it matters not what else you get right, you, marhig and keypurr, got Jesus wrong.
You were given an answer to that question two days ago. Man can have more than one spirit within him. Demons are spirits that can overtake a body. Jesus sent legion of them into the swine.

Your lack of an open mind is not letting you see what could be. Your bound by the chains of tradition, you will never understand my thoughts, your not ready for the meat of scripture.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Elia

Oh how I hate the teachings of men who exchange the truth for a lie.

Bs"d

That's why I hate it so much when people say God is three in stead of one.

שמע ישראל י-ה-ו-ה אלהנו י-ה-ו-ה אחד

Hear Israel, Y-H-W-H is our God, Y-H-W-H is
ONE.​

And you shall love Y-H-W-H your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might.
And these words which I command you this day shall be upon your heart;
and you shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.
And you shall bind them as a sign upon your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.
And you shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.
Deut 6:4-9

The Jews until this day fulfill this commandment. Every morning they put upon their arm and upon their forehead their phylacteries, (prayer belts) that consist of black straps with black leather cubes, that contain parchment upon which is written this Biblical text that says that God is one. Upon the doorposts of the houses of the religious Jews there are small boxes or containers that also contain parchment upon which is written that God is one. During the morning and evening prayers the above text is recited which says that God is one.

Y-H-W-H, the one and only God who is one.

Beside Him there is no God, no Buddha, no Christ, no David Koresh; NOBODY.

Whoever worships anything or anybody else than Y-H-W-H is an IDOL WORSHIPPER.

Elia

What is "clear" is that the Holy Spirit would never reveal that to you. However, the Devil certainly would reveal something like that to you. If you have not been "at the feet" of Jesus, then there is no way you could be saved. The Holy Spirit always brings one to see themselves as abhorrently sinful in the presence of a Holy God, and the only way out of this dilemma is to throw yourself at the mercy of the Savior, Jesus.

Jesus is not "just God"
Jesus is not "just man"
Jesus is [has become] the unique God-Man,
bridging the gap between Holy God and Sinful Man.

Bs"d

A "god-man" is adding an extra god to the one and only true God Y-H-W-H who is one, and that is idolatry:

"And God spoke all these words, saying, "I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME
."

Ex 20:1+2

Elia

YHWH said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. - King David, Psalm 110:1

Bs"d

Psalm 110:1; "The Lord says to my lord: Sit at my right hand, till I make your enemies your footstool."

This Psalm is most likely written by an officer in David's army. It says here; The Lord, (in Hebrew Y-H-W-H) says to my lord, (in the sense of master). This is literally translated: Y-H-W-H says to my master: etc. This applies to David, just like the next verse, "The Lord sends forth from Zion your mighty scepter. Rule in the midst of your foes." This is what King David did, God made his enemies a footstool to him, and he ruled from Zion (Jerusalem). Verse 5 and 6: "The Lord is at your right hand, He will shatter kings on the day of his wrath. He will execute judgment among the nations, filling them with corpses." King David slaughtered many of his enemies, as written in this Psalm, but all these things that were never done by Jesus. Therefore it makes no sense to say that this applies to Jesus and not to king David.

-----Here is the explanation of the great Jewish sage from the Middle Ages, rabbi Moshe ben Nachman, a.k.a. the Ramban:

King David was the composer who wrote the Psalms with the aid of the holy spirit. He composed them for the purpose of having them sung before the altar of God. He himself did not sing them, nor was he permitted to do so, for that function was forbidden to him by law of the Torah. (Deuteronomy 18:6-7) Insted, he gave the Psalms to the Levites, so that they would sing them. This is clearly written in the book of I Chronicles 16:7 Therefore, King David perforce expressed the psalm in the language appropriate for utterance by the Levites. Thus, if King David had said; "The Eternal said to me", the levites repeating these words would be uttering falsehood. Instead, it is proper for the Levite to say in the Temple: "The Eternal saith unto my lord: (that is to King David) Sit thou at My right hand." The purport of the term 'sitting' is to state that the Creator, blessed be He, will protect him during his lifetime and that He will save him and cause him to prevail over his enemies. So it was, for he lifted up his spear against eight hundred, whom he slew at one time. This is the right hand of God. It is also written of David: "And Your right hand has holden me up." Psalm 18:36. It is similarly written: "The right hand of the Almighty does valiantly. The right hand of the Eternal is exalted." Psalm 118:15 Regarding Moses our teacher, peace be upon him, it is written: "He caused His glorious arm to go at the right hand of Moses." Isaiah 63:12 And Moses said at the fall of pharaoh: "Thy right hand, O Eternal, dashes the enemy in pieces." Exodus 15:6

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever."
Micah 4:5

Elia

"...From the time that it was (from the beginning was The Word), I was there, and now the Lord God (The Father) and His Spirit (The Holy Spirit) have sent Me (The Son)." (Isaiah 48:16)

What is more amazing is that the context of Isaiah 48 is a confrontation between God and the Harlot of Babylon (Lady of Kingdoms). This Harlot is definitely anti-Trinity.

Bs"d

The whole Bible is anti-trinity. The whole Bible teaches that GOD IS ONE.

NOWHERE
does the Bible teach that God is three, three in one, a trinity, or anything like that.
It just doesn't exist.

It is made up by men in order to cover up the fact they are polytheists. Therefore they say: 3 = 1.

But one is not the same as three.

Therefore the trinity goes out of the window.

You, Elia, are NOT the Savior.

Of course not, God is the Savior.

Israel, Elia, is NOT the Savior.

Of course not, God is the Savior.

Israel, Elia, is NOT the Son.

"Then you shall say to Pharaoh, ‘Thus says Y-H-W-H: “Israel is My son, My firstborn. 23 So I say to you, let My son go that he may serve Me. But if you refuse to let him go, indeed I will kill your son, your firstborn.”

You, Elia, are a religious man, but UNsaved.

God is my savior, I don't need anybody else.

Isaiah 43: 3: "For I am Y-H-W-H thy God, the Holy one of Israel, thy saviour."

Isaiah 43:10-11: "Before Me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me, even I, I am Y-H-W-H, and beside Me there is no saviour."

Isaiah 45:21-22: "... I Y-H-W-H, and there is no God else beside Me, a just God and a saviour, there is no saviour beside Me. Look unto Me and be you saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God and there is none else."

Hosea 13: 4: "Yet I am Y-H-W-H thy God, and thou shall know no God but Me, for there is no saviour beside Me."

You, Elia, do not believe Genesis.

Of course I believe in Genesis.

You, Elia, rejected and continue to reject your Suffering Servant.

The suffering servant is ISRAEL. For the finer details look here: http://Isaiah53.notlong.com

Peter, your brother Jew, urged the Jews then and he is urging you, Elia, a Jew now, to convert so that God can send the Messiah, Jesus Christ!

JC didn't fulfil the messianic prophecies, therefore he was not the messiah.

And his claim that he was God leads the multitudes into idolatry.

"Serve Y-H-W-H! And if it seems evil to you to serve Y-H-W-H, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell.
But as for me and my house, we will serve Y-H-W-H!”

Joshua 24:14-15

Elia

Nope, Jesus is not YHWH.

Bs"d

The Tanach, for the Christians the OT, teaches very clearly that there is only ONE God, and that is Y-H-W-H.

People who want to look that over in detail can look here: https://sites.google.com/site/777mountzion/god-of-israel

So if anybody wants to say that Christ was God, or divine, than he has no choice than to say that Christ was Y-H-W-H, because there simply is no other God than Y-H-W-H.

But then you encounter the following problems:

If anybody says Christ is the same as Y-H-W-H then you are stuck with the fact that Y-H-W-H is his own son and at the same time his own father.

Then you are stuck with the fact that when Christ prays to his father, Y-H-W-H is praying to himself.

Luke 22:41-42: “and He knelt down and began to pray, saying, "Father, if You are willing, remove this cup from Me; yet not My will, but Yours be done."

So here Y-H-W-H has a different will than himself???

Even in heaven Christ is subjected to the Father, according to Corinthians 15:28, Matthew 20:23, Fillipens 2:9, and others.

So Y-H-W-H is subjected to himself???

When Christ was hanging at the cross, he cried out: “My God, my God, why did you forsake me?” Matthew 27:46

So Y-H-W-H forsook himself???

Collossians 3:1; “set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God.”
Y-H-W-H is sitting at his own right hand???

Y-H-W-H died at the cross, slaughtered by his own creatures?

If so, who resurrected him?

Remember there is only one God: Y-H-W-H who IS one.

By now it should be clear to everybody that it is IMPOSSIBLE that Christ was or is God.

And from that we learn that Christians who worship Christ are idol worshipers.

For more information why Christ was not God and not the messiah, look here: http://MountZion.notlong.com

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever."
Micah 4:5

beameup

Old Testament prophecy indicates that during the Day of the Lord, only a very small remnant of Israel will be alive, and only when they cry-out for Yeshua to save them (from extinction), will Yeshua Messiah return to the earth. That's a sad fact, but true.

And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon. And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart; The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart; All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart. - Zechariah 12:10-14

Elia

I am talking about what is spiritual.

Bs"d

:confused::confused::confused:

So you are saying the blood of animals means more than the blood of humans; and you think you are reasonable how? Even sense that is common eludes you. How do you get the blood of animals is worth more than the blood of humans?

I'm not saying that the blood of animals is worth more than the blood of humans. Just read what I wrote. I say that when it comes to sacrifices, then the blood of animals is good, and human sacrifices are totally forbidden.

Jesus was no mere human.

Yes he was.

What did the Jews do to Jesus?

Did they not kill him? Of course, they killed him.

It was according to your book the Romans who killed him.

Now tell me again that the blood of an innocent man is worth less than the blood of an animal.

For a sacrifice the blood of an animal is good, and human blood is disqualified, because human sacrifices are totally forbidden.

You are ridiculous, for you forget that Israel is a name of a MAN, and that the country was named after that man who owned it.

God gave Jacob the name Israel because he struggled with God and man and overcame.

So you think that God is calling a piece of land His first born son? You have no sense.

All the descendants of the man Israel were called Israel. When God says this: "Then you shall say to Pharaoh, ‘Thus says Y-H-W-H: “Israel is My son, My firstborn. 23 So I say to you, let My son go that he may serve Me. But if you refuse to let him go, indeed I will kill your son, your firstborn.” Ex 4 He is not speaking about the land, because then the land was still called Cana'an, the Jews didn't live there yet, and it was not yet called Israel.

Also Pharao was not ordered to let a piece of land go so that that land could serve God, here is of course spoken about the people of Israel, and not about the land Israel.

So now you want to clean it up and say the prophets of God are Israel and the firstborn.

The people of Israel are Gods firstborn.

Jesus is God's firstborn and only begotten Son.

That is what you say. This is what God says:

"Then you shall say to Pharaoh, ‘Thus says Y-H-W-H: “Israel is My son, My firstborn. 23 So I say to you, let My son go that he may serve Me. But if you refuse to let him go, indeed I will kill your son, your firstborn.”
Ex 4

You have not answered honestly when I asked you what blood is more important the blood of animals or the blood of an innocent man.

I answered very honest. That the answer doesn't fit with your faulty preconceived ideas does not mean it is dishonest.

Tell me also what is better, to do various washings just to go to a temple to worship God, or to be cleaned by God and become the temple?

Doing various washings just to go to the Temple is the law of God. Fulfilling the law of God is very important and very good.

"Being cleaned and becoming the Temple" is a crazy delusion. Saying "I'm the Temple" is on the same level as saying: "I'm an air plane".

You do not even have an earthy temple, a High Priest, or a perfect sacrifice to offer.

We'll be having one again once the Temple is rebuild.

You better think about how you should be obeying God, for Moses is your accuser.

I do the following:

"But beyond this, my son, be warned: the writing of many books is endless, and excessive devotion to books is wearying to the body.
The conclusion, when all has been heard, is: FEAR GOD AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS, because this applies to every person. For God will bring every act to judgment, everything which is hidden, whether it is good or evil."

Ecc 12:12-14, New American Standard Bible

Elia

Old Testament prophecy indicates that during the Day of the Lord, only a very small remnant of Israel will be alive, and only when they cry-out for Yeshua to save them (from extinction), will Yeshua Messiah return to the earth. That's a sad fact, but true.

Bs"d

For Zech 12:10 look HERE

"And Y-H-W-H shall be King over all the earth. In that day it shall be — “Y-H-W-H is one, And His name one."
Zech 14:9

Aner

Bs"d

ONE.​
And you shall love Y-H-W-H your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might.
and you shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.

During the morning and evening prayers the above text is recited which says that God is one.

Elia -

With respect, there are many men who are legitimately worshiped in the Word of God - start with 1Chron29:20 - move to Rev3:9... the church of Jesus is to be worshiped. The man Jesus of Nazareth was worshiped - NOT because he was was some kind of deity - but because Yah christed and lorded him.

God's Truth

Bs"d

:confused::confused::confused:

I'm not saying that the blood of animals is worth more than the blood of humans. Just read what I wrote. I say that when it comes to sacrifices, then the blood of animals is good, and human sacrifices are totally forbidden.

Yes he was.

It was according to your book the Romans who killed him.

For a sacrifice the blood of an animal is good, and human blood is disqualified, because human sacrifices are totally forbidden.

All the descendants of the man Israel were called Israel. When God says this: "Then you shall say to Pharaoh, ‘Thus says Y-H-W-H: “Israel is My son, My firstborn. 23 So I say to you, let My son go that he may serve Me. But if you refuse to let him go, indeed I will kill your son, your firstborn.” Ex 4 He is not speaking about the land, because then the land was still called Cana'an, the Jews didn't live there yet, and it was not yet called Israel.

Also Pharao was not ordered to let a piece of land go so that that land could serve God, here is of course spoken about the people of Israel, and not about the land Israel.

The people of Israel are Gods firstborn.

That is what you say. This is what God says:

Ex 4

I answered very honest. That the answer doesn't fit with your faulty preconceived ideas does not mean it is dishonest.

Doing various washings just to go to the Temple is the law of God. Fulfilling the law of God is very important and very good.

"Being cleaned and becoming the Temple" is a crazy delusion. Saying "I'm the Temple" is on the same level as saying: "I'm an air plane".

We'll be having one again once the Temple is rebuild.

I do the following:

"But beyond this, my son, be warned: the writing of many books is endless, and excessive devotion to books is wearying to the body.
The conclusion, when all has been heard, is: FEAR GOD AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS, because this applies to every person. For God will bring every act to judgment, everything which is hidden, whether it is good or evil."

Ecc 12:12-14, New American Standard Bible

The Jews killed Jesus.

Jesus laid down his life to save us.

He was sacrificed for us.

Jesus was no mere man.

You are confusing a group of people who belong to God who are called Israel with Jesus God's only begotten Son.

YOU DO NOT OBEY MOSES.

You have no High Priest.

You have no tent/temple with the Spirit of God.

You have no blood sacrifice.

You have no knowledge about Jesus, you only have worthless opinions.

beameup

Bs"d

For Zech 12:10 look HERE

The text is clear. I'm not interested in what Maimonides or Nahmanides
has to say about it or what "Jews 4 Judaizers" has to say.

So YHWH plans to punish Jews throughout the WORLD during the Time of Jacob's Trouble:
Behold, The Day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it. For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.
And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible. I will make a man more precious [rare] than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir. Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of YHWH of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger. Isa 13:9-13

marhig

There are three of the same one.

Read the scripture more carefully.

Jesus says that to his disciples.

Jesus says the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.

Jesus is the One who was living with them.

Jesus is the One who will be in them.

Jesus tells them, “I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.”

Jesus comes to us and lives with those he saves.

Jesus said that he would send another comforter, the Holy Spirit. He also said that he would not leave them as orphans that HE WILL COME TO THEM.

John 14:18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.

This is at the time Jesus told them that he would send them another comforter. Jesus explains to them that it is HE.

And he does come, but he's not got God, it's so clear!

You and I are just going to have to agree to disagree on this one.

I have to believe Jesus, and with his own mouth he called God "my father and my God", the apostles call God " the God of our lord Jesus Christ"

It says in the Bible that our lord Jesus is subject unto God.

He prayed to him for everything even to forgive.

He teaches us to pray to the father. Who is our God. He never once told us to pray to him

People keep bringing up the verse where it is says "O God" but they don't look the next verse which says "God even thy God"

He came to do the will of the father and not his own, and he was sent by God.

He said his words are not his own but the father that sent him

He said he and the father are one, but he also said that we are one with them when we belong to him, and we're not God, nor is he.

He never once referred to himself as God the son, nor did his apostles.

There's no mention of the trinity in the Bible

It says in the Bible that through suffering he learned obedience, obedience to whom? And why does he have to be obedient?

Why pray to the father if he is the father?

He was sent, so someone sent him. Why did he have to be sent if he is God.

It says that God has exalted Jesus putting him at his own right hand

Jesus said that the father never leaves him, because he always does everything to please him. So he is under subjection God

It says in the Bible that God raised Christ from the dead

Jesus said that without God he could do nothing

He said why do you call me good, there's none good but God. Making himself not God.

He prayed and asked God to let this cup pass from him, why did he do that if he God?

It says in the Bible that there is one God. And one mediator between God and man, Jesus Christ

It says in the Bible that he is in the express image of God, and in another place that he is in the image of the invisible God

Jesus calls himself the son of God not God, not once!

He called his deciples his brethren. Because God is the father of all of them including Jesus, making him above him.

And it says, for God so loved the world, that he sent his only begotten son, that in itself shows us that God is God and Jesus is his son. Or Jesus would have sent himself!

Jesus taught that we are to worship only God, he didn't say worship me.

He said that one of the greatest commandments are to love the lord thy God. And he said nothing about him being God.

It says on the Bible that Jesus was tempted in all points as we are, it also says in the book of James, that God cannot be tempted, making him not God.

God anointed Jesus with the holy ghost and with power so Jesus isn't the holy spirit. Jesus was anointed with Gods spirit and God gave him power.

Acts 10

How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

John 17:3
Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent

Luke 6

And it came to pass in those days, that he went out into a mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God

John 14

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me

Even the devil called him the son of God, never God

Jesus said, I'm going to my father, my father is greater than I. (Why would he say that if he was God?)

He cannot be God and have a God too

There is one God, this is so so clear to me when I read the Bible. If Jesus called God his God also, then that shows me that God is the God of Jesus, he is his son and i believe him!

Last edited:

God's Truth

Bs"d

ONE.​

And you shall bind them as a sign upon your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.
And you shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.
Deut 6:4-9

The Jews until this day fulfill this commandment. Every morning they put upon their arm and upon their forehead their phylacteries, (prayer belts) that consist of black straps with black leather cubes, that contain parchment upon which is written this Biblical text that says that God is one. Upon the doorposts of the houses of the religious Jews there are small boxes or containers that also contain parchment upon which is written that God is one. During the morning and evening prayers the above text is recited which says that God is one.

Jesus Christ is God the Father come in the flesh as a Son.

You say you believe God is One---do you know who the Holy Spirit is? How many now?

You have no understanding and in your no understanding you blasphemy.

marhig

You are going against God's Word, for we are told to do good with our bodies, but you said God does not want to see our flesh. Instead of you admitting you said something wrong, you keep trying to justify the wrong that you said.

I already gave you scripture that prove you are wrong. We are to die to the sins of the world and then LIVE a NEW LIFE.

You keep talking about death and ignoring the scriptures about life.

Paul said he dies daily because HIS LIFE WAS ALWAYS IN DANGER. He was beat many times, tortured, stoned, put in a lion's den, imprisoned!

What?

Can't you see that you stopping sinning is death to self? Death to our fleshly desires?

I'm afraid that to truly live, we must die. We must be a living sacrifice to the living God. And be put to death by the spirit, circumcised of the heart

If you don't understand that, then maybe God will reveal it to you.

And Paul didn't say that he died because his life was in danger every day. That's not dying!

Paul said I die daily, meaning he never lived by the will of his flesh, but by the will of God.

How can the spirit of God live in our hearts and people see the spirit of Christ through us if we live by our own will and keep sinning?

They can't, we have to lay down our lives and die, so that we may live and God can live through us. So that we can bring the light of Christ to others

You can't see through a window if it is filthy dirty. And the light can't shine through, if the veil is still present. Our flesh must go for God to live through us. Covered in flesh, others see flesh. Covered in Christ, they see God!

God's Truth

And he does come, but he's not got God, it's so clear!
I do not understand what you said.
You and I are just going to have to agree to disagree on this one.
I will not ever agree to disagree.

I have to believe Jesus, and with his own mouth he called God "my father and my God", the apostles call God " the God of our lord Jesus Christ"
Jesus is God the Father come AS A MAN.
It says in the Bible that our lord Jesus is subject unto God.
Jesus is God and made himself in the likeness of sinful flesh.

God's Truth

He prayed to him for everything even to forgive.
What? Jesus forgave people.

Matthew 9:6 But I want you to know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins.” So he said to the paralyzed man, “Get up, take your mat and go home.”
Matthew 26:28 This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

Mark 2:5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man, “Son, your sins are forgiven.”

Mark 2:7 “Why does this fellow talk like that? He’s blaspheming! Who can forgive sins but God alone?”

Luke 1:77 to give his people the knowledge of salvation through the forgiveness of their sins,

Luke 5:20 When Jesus saw their faith, he said, “Friend, your sins are forgiven.