Jesus CANNOT be Jehovah/YHVH God

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

Yup and has us doing as He did...unless we reject that instruction and kick against the Spirit...rather the traditions of Man than the Will of Yah..

All holy days were about Jesus. We do not have to observe any special days; we only have to observe Jesus.

Observing special days as something one believes they have to do are weak and worthless rudimentary notions.

Observing special days were a shadow of what was coming, Jesus Christ.

See Galatians 4:9, 10; Romans 14:5; Colossians 2:16, 17; Hebrews 8:5; Hebrews 10:1.

way 2 go

Yes, Jesus IS before Abraham was, in Gen 3:15, and in Enoch's prophecies, and ALL the prophets between Creation and Abraham.

Joh_8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am
Jesus literally WAS before Abraham.
Gen 32:30 So Jacob called the name of the place Peniel, saying, "For I have seen God face to face, and yet my life has been delivered."

Joh 8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced that he would see my day. He saw it and was glad."
Joh 8:57 So the Jews said to him, "You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?"
Joh 8:58 Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am."

the Pharisees understood what he was saying & picked up rocks ,
why do you think the Pharisees picked up rocks?

Says no verse ever.

Jesus spoke in parables for people like you hearing you do not hear, nor do you understand.
Mat_13:13 This is why I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.

Jesus is not about chasing down people like you who do not want to believe .
Luk 17:17 Then Jesus answered, "Were not ten cleansed? Where are the nine?

None of this includes Jesus.

Jesus came into literal existence hundreds of years after Jacob, and Moses.... even though he was foretold "from of old, from everlasting";
Mic 5:2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

Joh 8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced that he would see my day. He saw it and was glad."
Joh 8:57 So the Jews said to him, "You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?"

Dartman

There were individuals that did accept him....why were they not enough to keep from being set aside?
Why was 8 righteous souls not enough to prevent the Flood?
Why was Lot and his family not enough to save Sodom and Gomorrah?
Why was Daniel, and Jeremiah, and Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego and the other faithful, not enough to prevent Babylon from taking the 2 tribes captive?

Because it's God's call. It's all His plan, and He will not be thwarted.

G said:
From your chapter, there were multitudes who accepted Him. It was the rulers who rejected Him, and they represented the NATION of Israel. He was speaking to the chief priests and scribes.
Matt. 21:15 And when the chief priests and scribes saw the wonderful things that he did, and the children crying in the temple, and saying, Hosanna to the son of David; they were sore displeased,
Luke 24:20 And how the chief priests and our rulers delivered him to be condemned to death, and have crucified him.​
Absolutely correct.

clefty

All holy days were about Jesus. We do not have to observe any special days; we only have to observe Jesus.
observe Him teaching Matt 23:3 then...LOL

Observing special days as something one believes they have to do are weak and worthless rudimentary notions.
good enough for Him and His disciples and apostles and the early church known as the WAY...well good enough for me...

Observing special days were ARE a shadow of what was coming,
and still to come

Jesus Christ.
even after He came...is why Heb 4:9 Is 66:23 Zech 14:16

See Galatians 4:9,10
celts returning to their storied culture NOT returning to Torah

Romans 14:5;
days of fasting NOT Sabbath

Colossians 2:16, 17;
don’t let anyone judge you the KEEPING of the Sabbath...why would non believing jews care if believing goyim were NOT keeping the sabbath...why would non believing goyim care if believing goyim were NOT keeping the Sabbath?

Hebrews 8:5
who serve...on earth as in heaven

Hebrews 10:1.
yup for the law HAVING see? PRESENT TENSE...not HAVING HAD...past tense

Rev 14:12 is a lie yes?

God's Truth

Right so that means He destroyed the very thing that gives Him authority...the fact that He created Sabbath and gave it to man...

You know Lord of London does not destroy the city or Lord of the Rings does not melt them down into a belt buckle...ya dig?

Yes He is Lord of the Sabbath...still is...is why it remains for His people as a sign they are separate and HOLY and following Him His way...

The gift of the Holy Spirit is our sign and it is what separates us.

Dartman

Joh_8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am
Jesus literally WAS before Abraham.[\quote]Not possible. There are too many verses that contradict your theory. Jesus was a promise, a plan, a future hope, which was foretold from "of old, from everlasting"..... BUT Jehovah HIMSELF said Jesus would "come forth UNTO ME" in Bethlehem.
Mic 5:2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto ME that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

w2g said:
Gen 32:30 So Jacob called the name of the place Peniel, saying, "For I have seen God face to face, and yet my life has been delivered."

Hos 12:2-4 Jehovah hath also a controversy with Judah, and will punish Jacob according to his ways; according to his doings will he recompense him. 3 In the womb he took his brother by the heel; and in his manhood he had power with God: 4 yea, he had power over the angel, and prevailed; he wept, and made supplication unto him: he found him at Beth-el, and there he spake with us,
w2g said:
Excellent point. Abraham rejoiced that he would see my day! This is proof Abraham believed in the promises Jehovah/YHVH God made him regarding the future Christ.

The Jew, as usual, misunderstood Jesus;
Joh 8:58 Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am."
Jesus states that he CURRENTLY exists, before Abraham was! And, when we check the prophecies, HE IS~!!!

Jesus is "the seed of the woman" that will destroy Satan in Gen 3;15 ... about 2,000 years before Abraham was.
w2g said:
..the Pharisees understood what he was saying & picked up rocks ,
Nope. The croud MISUNDERSTOOD Jesus ....

John 10:6 ... they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them.

which is why he CORRECTED THEM;

John 10:36 say ye of him, whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am (the) Son of God?

w2g said:
... why do you think the Pharisees picked up rocks?
The text doesn't say the crowd were Pharisees. They WERE Jews.
It is OBVIOUS they didn't understand Jesus, and rejected him. Their testimony is not credible.

glorydaz

Why was 8 righteous souls not enough to prevent the Flood?
Why was Lot and his family not enough to save Sodom and Gomorrah?
Why was Daniel, and Jeremiah, and Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego and the other faithful, not enough to prevent Babylon from taking the 2 tribes captive?

Because it's God's call. It's all His plan, and He will not be thwarted.

Absolutely correct.

So you agree with me now. Very interesting.

You need to learn to use the quote function. At the bottom of my quote, you will see the words "Reply with Quote". Click on that and my quote will come up like magic, and then you can respond.

God's Truth

observe Him teaching Matt 23:3 then...LOL
Jesus told his disciples that because the temple was still standing and the Pharisees and teachers of the law sat in Moses’ seat. The Pharisees enforced the old law and would have Jews punished and imprisoned.
There are is no more temple building, and no more Pharisees.

clefty

The gift of the Holy Spirit is our sign and it is what separates us.

And that Holy Spirit leads us to walk more or less like Him?

That Holy Spirit divides His house between those that do and those that don’t...or do something else?

That Holy Spirit seperates us from the others in His house that do?

That Holy Spirit is our sign that allows us to NOT DO HIS WILL...?

That Holy Spirit was given to those that obey...OBEY WHAT? ALL or some of the Laws

You follow jewish false witness that Yahushua changed the customs of Moses...that there is a distinction between jew and goyim...that there is a wall between jew and gentile...

Yours is another gospel another christ that seperates jew from goyim...

As if the Holy SPirit does not make one obedient adopted grafted body like minded bride of Him He being the head...

clefty

Jesus told his disciples that because the temple was still standing and the Pharisees and teachers of the law sat in Moses’ seat.
wow...really all that...where’d He say all that?

The Pharisees enforced the old law and would have Jews punished and imprisoned.
There are is no more temple building, and no more Pharisees.

Temple gone but not the Law it was built for...that is now in our hearts and minds...neat eh? Cept you made changes to your copy...LOL

God's Truth

And that Holy Spirit leads us to walk more or less like Him?

That Holy Spirit divides His house between those that do and those that don’t...or do something else?

That Holy Spirit seperates us from the others in His house that do?

That Holy Spirit is our sign that allows us to NOT DO HIS WILL...?

That Holy Spirit was given to those that obey...OBEY WHAT? ALL or some of the Laws

You follow jewish false witness that Yahushua changed the customs of Moses...that there is a distinction between jew and goyim...that there is a wall between jew and gentile...

Yours is another gospel another christ that seperates jew from goyim...

As if the Holy SPirit does not make one obedient adopted grafted body like minded bride of Him He being the head...

The Holy Spirit leads us into all truth, and you should listen to him.
The Sabbath is a shadow about Jesus and you are not to judge others by it and you are not supposed to defile others by being a bitter root.

clefty

Paul is explaining there that Jesus is the Sabbath.

Sabbatismos in the greek does not mean “and He became a 24 hour period of time”...LOL

It means a sabbath keeping...not even using proper greek words...

Greek is a very sophisticated language and has its own words for day and rest...but not for Sabbath keeping...LOL

So Paul (?) resorted to going back to the hebrew which readers understood as it was to hebrews...

So he was actually confirming that Sabbath remained and was NOT done away with...duh

clefty

The Holy Spirit leads us into all truth, and you should listen to him.
The Sabbath is a shadow about Jesus and you are not to judge others by it and you are not supposed to defile others by being a bitter root.

Colossians 2 is exactly about letting ONLY the body of christ judge you your sabbath keeping...LOL

We are not to judge the world...but the body...the church...make sure we remain HOLY...seperate faithful...

You know...His people...not of the world our former selves...but walking as new creatures in HIM by the Spirit doing HIS WILL HIS WAY...

But you divide the house and reject the Spirit and His example...

God's Truth

wow...really all that...where’d He say all that?

Matthew 23:1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, 2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: 3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

John 16:2 They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God. 3 They will do such things because they have not known the Father or me. 4 I have told you this, so that when their time comes you will remember that I warned you about them.

John 9:22 His parents said this because they were afraid of the Jews. For the Jews had already determined that anyone who confessed Jesus as the Christ would be put out of the synagogue.

John 7:13 Yet no one would speak publicly about Him for fear of the Jews.
John 12:42 Nevertheless, many of the leaders believed in Him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess Him, for fear that they would be put out of the synagogue.

John 12:9 Meanwhile a large crowd of Jews found out that Jesus was there and came, not only because of him but also to see Lazarus, whom he had raised from the dead. 10 So the chief priests made plans to kill Lazarus as well, 11 for on account of him many of the Jews were going over to Jesus and believing in him.

Temple gone but not the Law it was built for...that is now in our hearts and minds...neat eh? Cept you made changes to your copy...LOL

The new law is written on the saved's heart and mind.

Do you have going to the temple on your heart and bringing animals to the priest?

Do you have stoning adulterers written on your heart and mind?

Do you have taking someone's eye, or foot, or hand on your heart and mind?

Do you really want to keep saying the saved have the old law written on their heart and mind, or the new law as given by Jesus?

Dartman

So you agree with me now. Very interesting.
Oh, I'm sure there are a number of things we would agree on .

G said:
You need to learn to use the quote function. At the bottom of my quote, you will see the words "Reply with Quote". Click on that and my quote will come up like magic, and then you can respond.
I always do. If you notice, the first quote has the link arrow. The rest of the quotes don't need it.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Eph 4:30
And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

It isn't god the holy spirit either. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.