Jesus CANNOT be Jehovah/YHVH God

Status
Not open for further replies.

clefty

Cut the chit chat crap. Stick with the facts.

You fail because you try and lump all churches into one.
I do? He does...He is the head we are the body...

There were gentiles who were circumcised and there were gentiles who blessed Israel. All were accepted by God through Israel.
faith first...as if none were saved before Israel...but all faithful and obedient are finally included into His people...as Is 66:23 concludes...

None of that has a thing to do with the Church today where there is no Jew nor Greek.

Sure it is...this new creature keeps the Law the goal of which was Him...and now IN HIM we are HIS PEOPLE...the assembly the bride that has HIS FAITH...the faith OF...the faith walk He had...and not just the faith IN Him

We walk as He did...do as He did...love as He did...adopted by Him Who is the head of this body...this assembly as it was in the wilderness...

glorydaz

flesh to twinkle into glorified flesh that lives according to spiritual principals HIS WILL on earth as it is in heaven...

So you think by stringing together a bunch of words you've come up with something profound?

That sentence is total crap....a jumble of nonsense.

Right but IN HIM the Lord of the Sabbath what happens?...we are NEW...a new circumcised creature...following HIM HIS WAYS...and not our old fleshy ways...but AS HE LIVED...by faith and the spirit...not the letter of the Law...as any believing jew does...

More half baked nonsense. :kook:

And His people Israel do...is why goyim begged Paul to teach again the next Sabbath and NOT the next day which they were raptured to worship or the next day after that...NOPE those goyim WANTED NO DISTINCTION...

Cornelius was devout faithful feared Yah fasted gave alms...obeyed and was blessed...became co heir...grafted in, adopted into, His people...IN HIM citizen of Israel...

The grafted branches do not change the root or trunk...and still produce fruit SIMILAR...

Do works of righteousness His works...become accepted for that...given the Spirit to be more like Him His ways...a holy people...circumcised distinct from the world and former selves...

I think you're trying to interpret your own tongues. There isn't one thing there that is supported by Scripture. NOT A ONE. :down:

glorydaz

Correct! .... AND, ONLY those Jews that rejected Jesus were "set aside". Granted, that appears to be the VAST majority of the Jews of that era, but there were literally thousands of Jews that were baptized into the Church in the early days of the NT.

That is speaking of the NATION of Israel....not the individuals who rejected Him when He came.

Dartman

No. The saved receive the Spirit of God the Father and Jesus
That's what I said.
WHEN we obey his teachings and change our thinking.
GT said:
That scripture is about angels God put over the churches in the New Testament times. Angels are spirits.

Hebrews 1:14 Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?
That's certainly a possibility. Angels are spirits/messengers for God, and the book of Revelation mentions the angels frequently.
However, the wording of the verse;

Rev 3:1 And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.

And comparing this to:
Isa 11:1-3 And there shall come forth a shoot out of the stock of Jesse, and a branch out of his roots shall bear fruit. 2 And the Spirit of Jehovah shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of Jehovah. 3 And his delight shall be in the fear of Jehovah; and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither decide after the hearing of his ears;

John 3:34-35 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.
35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

clefty

Correct! .... AND, ONLY those Jews that rejected Jesus were "set aside". Granted, that appears to be the VAST majority of the Jews of that era, but there were literally thousands of Jews that were baptized into the Church in the early days of the NT.

Myraids is the term...there were myrsaids of jews who believed and were still faithful ZEALOUS for the LAW...as well it was still binding...it was slandering non jews who started the FALSE WITNESS that Yahushua changed the customs of Moses...

Some of these myraids of jews were concerned Paul was no longer zealous of the Law...but he reassured them he was still observant and teaching likewise...even to the goyim...

Is why at NONE of his trials NO JEW nor ANY EPISTLE was produced to show that HE LIVED OR TAUGHT THE LAW WAS CHANGED...he could claim innocence of that false charge unproven...

But Christianity ran with it...with that false witness that Yahushua changed the customs of Moses...bunch of racist antisemite trying to divorce themselves from anything jewish...LOL

The first European was baptized in the river on a Sabbath...neat eh? But later “awww hell NAWWW all that is jewish and abolished” or those very MAD even claim “we are raptured from any obligation to obey” LOL

All this work to reject and avoid dismiss destroy a day of rest...a gift made for man...

Dartman

That is speaking of the NATION of Israel....not the individuals who rejected Him when He came.
Incorrect. Jesus specifically told the individuals who were rejecting him;
Matt 21:42-45 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
45 And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.

The effect of that rejection is still with us today, and will be until Christ's return.

God's Truth

If we follow your logic a bit further, then that would mean that we are God Almighty as well.

John 14:19-20
19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.​

But Jesus the Son of God is not God His Father and neither are you.

You are ill logical. When a person is saved, they receive the Holy Spirit, and that is when they have the Father and Jesus living in them.

The scriptures also tell us that when we are saved Jesus lives inside us, see 2 Corinthians 13:5.

glorydaz

I do? He does...He is the head we are the body...

faith first...as if none were saved before Israel...but all faithful and obedient are finally included into His people...as Is 66:23 concludes...

Sure it is...this new creature keeps the Law the goal of which was Him...and now IN HIM we are HIS PEOPLE...the assembly the bride that has HIS FAITH...the faith OF...the faith walk He had...and not just the faith IN Him

We walk as He did...do as He did...love as He did...adopted by Him Who is the head of this body...this assembly as it was in the wilderness...

I'm beginning to think you are completely hopeless.

The church (assembly) in the wilderness, died in the wilderness, not having entered in to the promised land.

Acts 7:38-43 This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us: 39 To whom our fathers would not obey, but thrust him from them, and in their hearts turned back again into Egypt, 40 Saying unto Aaron, Make us gods to go before us: for as for this Moses, which brought us out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him. 41 And they made a calf in those days, and offered sacrifice unto the idol, and rejoiced in the works of their own hands. 42 Then God turned, and gave them up to worship the host of heaven; as it is written in the book of the prophets, O ye house of Israel, have ye offered to me slain beasts and sacrifices by the space of forty years in the wilderness? 43 Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.​

And this you compare to the Body of Christ???????

Dartman

Myraids is the term...there were myrsaids of jews who believed and were still faithful ZEALOUS for the LAW...as well it was still binding...it was slandering non jews who started the FALSE WITNESS that Yahushua changed the customs of Moses...
No it was Jesus who said the Law was about to be fulfilled, and on the cross he said; "it is finished". The veil in the Temple was torn in two, by Jehovah, AND it was the Jewish apostles who recorded the Mosaic Law was "fulfilled", "taken out of the way", replaced with "a better covenant".

clefty said:
All this work to reject and avoid dismiss destroy a day of rest...a gift made for man...
Nah .... the Sabbath is a fine idea, and a day of rest and prayer, and study, and contemplation is a wonderful idea. Go for if it suits you .... you have that liberty. On the other hand, I have the liberty to NOT keep that day, and to count EVERY day as a day unto Jehovah/YHVH God, and His "holy servant" Jesus of Nazareth.

clefty

You are ill logical. When a person is saved, they receive the Holy Spirit, and that is when they have the Father and Jesus living in them.

The scriptures also tell us that when we are saved Jesus lives inside us, see 2 Corinthians 13:5.

Yup and has us doing as He did...unless we reject that instruction and kick against the Spirit...rather the traditions of Man than the Will of Yah..

clefty

I'm beginning to think you are completely hopeless.

The church (assembly) in the wilderness, died in the wilderness, not having entered in to the promised land.

Acts 7:38-43 This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us: 39 To whom our fathers would not obey, but thrust him from them, and in their hearts turned back again into Egypt, 40 Saying unto Aaron, Make us gods to go before us: for as for this Moses, which brought us out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him. 41 And they made a calf in those days, and offered sacrifice unto the idol, and rejoiced in the works of their own hands. 42 Then God turned, and gave them up to worship the host of heaven; as it is written in the book of the prophets, O ye house of Israel, have ye offered to me slain beasts and sacrifices by the space of forty years in the wilderness? 43 Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.​

And this you compare to the Body of Christ???????

LOL...and you boast you divide the word rightly?

That assembly had believers and non believers...funny that...keep reading beyond verse 43 and you will continue the story of the body church assembly bride of which He remains the head...you know His people...a new creature IN HIM...neither jew nor goyim but sovereign citizen of Israel...kinda like when Jacob went from being named by man to being named by Him...a SPIRITUAL INTERVENTION...neat eh?

glorydaz

Incorrect. Jesus specifically told the individuals who were rejecting him;
Matt 21:42-45 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
45 And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.

The effect of that rejection is still with us today, and will be until Christ's return.

There were individuals that did accept him....why were they not enough to keep from being set aside? From your chapter, there were multitudes who accepted Him. It was the rulers who rejected Him, and they represented the NATION of Israel. He was speaking to the chief priests and scribes.

Matt. 21:15 And when the chief priests and scribes saw the wonderful things that he did, and the children crying in the temple, and saying, Hosanna to the son of David; they were sore displeased,

Luke 24:20 And how the chief priests and our rulers delivered him to be condemned to death, and have crucified him.​

clefty

No it was Jesus who said the Law was about to be fulfilled, and on the cross he said; "it is finished". The veil in the Temple was torn in two, by Jehovah, AND it was the Jewish apostles who recorded the Mosaic Law was "fulfilled", "taken out of the way", replaced with "a better covenant".

Nah .... the Sabbath is a fine idea, and a day of rest and prayer, and study, and contemplation is a wonderful idea. Go for if it suits you .... you have that liberty. On the other hand, I have the liberty to NOT keep that day, and to count EVERY day as a day unto Jehovah/YHVH God, and His "holy servant" Jesus of Nazareth.

So what you are saying is that we can worship another god, make idols, blaspheme His name, dishonor our parents, kill, steal, LIE obviously, commit adultery, covet...eat swine reject His calendar...?

Hmmm and here I thought He lived and taught what we are to do...you know love AS HE LOVED US...which fulfills the Law...as if that matters the Law being abolished right?

I guess it is LORD! LORD! Only...no need to do His Father’s will...

Funny how Sabbath is specifically instructed prayers be said that it be kept...Matt 24:20 because obviously He expected both winters and Sabbath continue into the future...

Funny Heb 4:9...I mean greek has a name for the first day yes? Or rest? Why bother using sabbatismos which isnt even greek?

But thanks for allowing me liberty to keep the commandments of Yah...many were not as fortunate as I...yours killed mine...

Any other commandment optional? Any other commmandment you are at liberty NOT to keep? Might as well rapture yourself of all responsibility as those do too MAD to circumcise their inner selves to Him His ways...

God's Truth

We are not in a Covenant relationship.

Paul says we are.

Paul is speaking to the Corinthian Gentiles. Paul says he is a minister of a NEW COVENANT.

2 Corinthians 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

The Greater Glory of the New Covenant

7 Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory, so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, transitory though it was, 8 will not the ministry of the Spirit be even more glorious? 9 If the ministry that brought condemnation was glorious, how much more glorious is the ministry that brings righteousness!

glorydaz

LOL...and you boast you divide the word rightly?

That assembly had believers and non believers...funny that...keep reading beyond verse 43 and you will continue the story of the body church assembly bride of which He remains the head...you know His people...a new creature IN HIM...neither jew nor goyim but sovereign citizen of Israel...kinda like when Jacob went from being named by man to being named by Him...a SPIRITUAL INTERVENTION...neat eh?

"Body church assembly bride"......said no scripture ever.

You yap a lot, but where is your proof? :popcorn:

clefty

Paul says we are.

Paul is speaking to the Corinthian Gentiles. Paul says he is a minister of a NEW COVENANT.

2 Corinthians 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

The Greater Glory of the New Covenant

7 Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory, so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, transitory though it was, 8 will not the ministry of the Spirit be even more glorious? 9 If the ministry that brought condemnation was glorious, how much more glorious is the ministry that brings righteousness!

Yup except for that Sabbath thingy...so its a 9/10ths covenant...which well you know unravels it all...

Oh and festivals and kosher...as well that heretical sect known as “the Way” was faithful in keeping....

clefty

Jesus is Lord of the Sabbath.

Right so that means He destroyed the very thing that gives Him authority...the fact that He created Sabbath and gave it to man...

You know Lord of London does not destroy the city or Lord of the Rings does not melt them down into a belt buckle...ya dig?

Yes He is Lord of the Sabbath...still is...is why it remains for His people as a sign they are separate and HOLY and following Him His way...

God's Truth

That's what I said.
WHEN we obey his teachings and change our thinking.
That's certainly a possibility. Angels are spirits/messengers for God, and the book of Revelation mentions the angels frequently.
However, the wording of the verse;

Rev 3:1 And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.

And comparing this to:
Isa 11:1-3 And there shall come forth a shoot out of the stock of Jesse, and a branch out of his roots shall bear fruit. 2 And the Spirit of Jehovah shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of Jehovah. 3 And his delight shall be in the fear of Jehovah; and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither decide after the hearing of his ears;

John 3:34-35 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.
35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

The saved receive the Spirit of Jesus when they are saved, not later.

Status
Not open for further replies.