Jesus CANNOT be Jehovah/YHVH God

Status
Not open for further replies.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
I do agree with Jesus.
His Father is "the ONLY true God".

No you don't. As a Christ-hater, you agree with your fellow Christ-hating unitarians.

Jesus said to His Father, "Thee the only true God"
He NEVER said, "Thee the ONLY PERSON WHO IS the only true God", or, "Thee the ONLY PERSON WHO IS God". That's simply how YOU, and your fellow Christ-haters, by eisegesis, wrest John 17:3 KJV, and blaspheme Christ.

7djengo7

All you have provided are Scriptures you THINK MEAN what you believe. There are no verses that clearly, plainly and directly STATE any tenet unique to trinity/oneness theories.
Here is an admission of this fact by an obviously trinitarian source discussing trinity;

"The New Testament teaching upon this subject is not given in the way of formal statement. The formal statement, however, is legitimately and necessarily deduced from the Scriptures of the New Testament."

Unger's Bible dictionary.

Thanks for the quote! The author is definitely right in his second sentence. The Trinity IS, in fact, "legitimately and necessarily deduced from the Scriptures of the New Testament."

Now, YOUR false teaching, that God the Father is THE ONLY PERSON Who is THE ONLY TRUE GOD is definitely NOT given in the way of formal statement, either in the Scriptures of the New Testament, or in the Scriptures of the Old Testament. But, even worse than that, YOUR false teaching cannot even be DEDUCED either from the Scriptures of the New Testament, or from the Scriptures of the Old Testament. YOUR God-hating false teaching is definitely neither given in, nor deducible from, John 17:3 KJV!

clefty

Take another look at the text;
Rev 3:1 And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead
Jesus has "the seven spirits of God"...... I think I know what those 7 are, I am curious what you think they are.
seven spirits all holy...all from Him

Nope. I don't know of anyone who believes ALL that Jesus did is abolished.
maybe not what He did was abolished but the Law was...the 10 Commandments were destroyed...nailed to the cross...wiped away...fulfilled...replaced...changed...DESTROYED...many christians claim that...but ONLY if you start with the Sabbath...

If you ask can we worship another god make idols kill steal or commit adultery or covet?...christians happily say OF COURSE NOT!!!...

but start with the Sabbath and immediately it is “all that was abolished..fulfilled!!!” (another form of abolishing for them) in desperate attempts to rapture themselves from doing anything “jewish”...LOL

The only thing abolished is the Mosaic Law.
oh see? RIGHT THERE...LOL

Despite it is quite clear that Acts 6:13-14 makes certain that slandering jews claiming Yahushua changed the custom Moses delivered were baring FALSE WITNESS according to Luke who wrote Acts...

Jesus kept it perfectly, while confirming Jehovah's NEW COVENANT for 3 1/2 years.

Right confirming the NEW COVENANT BY KEEPING IT...that is exactly why when we love AS HE LOVED US...we fulfill the Law His Law HIS WAY...(meaning keep the Law...NOT DESTROY the Law)

It is NOT love just love...not like the love of the world or as jews love or like the Buddhists love or the muslims but AS HE LOVED US...and His love INCLUDES seventh day Sabbath...duh

No where in His love did He serve SUNDAY HAM...ya dig?

way 2 go

All you have provided are Scriptures you THINK MEAN what you believe. There are no verses that clearly, plainly and directly STATE any tenet unique to trinity/oneness theories.
Here is an admission of this fact by an obviously trinitarian source discussing trinity;

"The New Testament teaching upon this subject is not given in the way of formal statement. The formal statement, however, is legitimately and necessarily deduced from the Scriptures of the New Testament."

Unger's Bible dictionary.

Joh_8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

one God three persons

Gen 32:30 So Jacob called the name of the place Peniel, saying, "For I have seen God face to face, and yet my life has been delivered."

Exo 33:19 And He said, I will cause all My goodness to pass before your face. And I will call out the name of Jehovah before your face. And I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy.
Exo 33:20 And He said, You are not able to see My face; for no man can see Me and live.

Psa 51:11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.

7djengo7

I suppose with that logic you could say that Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are one "human" in three persons.

Since, by "human", you mean "person", then, of course, were you to say "Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are one human in three persons", you would be saying "Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are one PERSON in three PERSONS". But, what does that have to do with Trinitarianism? Absolutely nothing.

Since, by "God", you mean "person", then, of course, were you to say "The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit are one God in three persons", you would be saying "The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit are one PERSON in three PERSONS". But, what does that have to do with Trinitarianism? Absolutely nothing.

clefty

So, you have met Christians that think they can make idols.
except they don’t think they are idols...they think they are venerating holy ikons...the EAST even claiming the ikon/relic is indeed infused with the divine...but no...they dont think they made idols or worship them...NO I have NOT met a christian thinking that the Law abolished therefore they can make idols...

I have met many many many christians thinking that the Law is abolished so therefore they can make another day HOLY...rejecting the seventh day Sabbath one

Thus they worship a god who allows his worshippers to change his laws...maybe the laws were not perfect?

Or they worship a god who changes his laws from time to time dividing his worshippers into various groups classes or dispensations...LOL

But these gods are NOT the ETERNAL PERFECT ONE...thus they worship another god...an idol...

I rest my point.
your pointy cap? Ha

Idolater

"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ
except they don’t think they are idols...they think they are venerating holy ikons...the EAST even claiming the ikon/relic is indeed infused with the divine...but no...they dont think they made idols or worship them...NO I have NOT met a christian thinking that the Law abolished therefore they can make idols...

I have met many many many christians thinking that the Law is abolished so therefore they can make another day HOLY...rejecting the seventh day Sabbath one

Thus they worship a god who allows his worshippers to change his laws...maybe the laws were not perfect?

Or they worship a god who changes his laws from time to time dividing his worshippers into various groups classes or dispensations...LOL

But these gods are NOT the ETERNAL PERFECT ONE...thus they worship another god...an idol...

your pointy cap? Ha
Clefty, below is the first paragraph of Wikipedia's page for Messianic Judaism.
Do you find it to be accurate, according to you, or is it false?
Wikipedia 16 February 2019 said:
Messianic Judaism is a modern syncretic religious movement that combines Christianity—most importantly, the belief that Jesus is the Messiah—with elements of Judaism and Jewish tradition. Its current form emerged in the 1960s and 1970s.
(Source.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messianic_Judaism )

Dartman

seven spirits all holy...all from Him

maybe not what He did was abolished but the Law was...
Yes.

clefty said:
the 10 Commandments were destroyed
No, they were completed.
clefty said:
...nailed to the cross...wiped away...fulfilled...replaced...
Yes!

clefty said:
If you ask can we worship another god make idols kill steal or commit adultery or covet?...christians happily say OF COURSE NOT!!!...
Sure, those commandments are reinstated in the NT>

clefty said:
..but start with the Sabbath and immediately it is “all that was abolished..fulfilled!!!”
Yes, but by no means is this LIMITED to the sabbath, or even the OTHER Jewish Holy Days,,, but the dietary law is remarkably different, and the temple worship, and the Levitical priesthood, and animal sacrifices ... MANY other components of the Mosaic Law did NOT get reinstated in the NT.

Dartman

Joh_8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
Yes, Jesus IS before Abraham was, in Gen 3:15, and in Enoch's prophecies, and ALL the prophets between Creation and Abraham.

w2g said:
one God three persons
Says no verse ever.

w2g said:
Gen 32:30 So Jacob called the name of the place Peniel, saying, "For I have seen God face to face, and yet my life has been delivered."

Exo 33:19 And He said, I will cause all My goodness to pass before your face. And I will call out the name of Jehovah before your face. And I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy.
Exo 33:20 And He said, You are not able to see My face; for no man can see Me and live.

Psa 51:11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
None of this includes Jesus.

Jesus came into literal existence hundreds of years after Jacob, and Moses.... even though he was foretold "from of old, from everlasting";
Mic 5:2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

clefty

Clefty, below is the first paragraph of Wikipedia's page for Messianic Judaism.
Do you find it to be accurate, according to you, or is it false?
(Source.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messianic_Judaism )

There have always been a remnant of His people that have kept the Sabbath...so it is not accurate to say that it is entirely modern...and neither do they mix elements of Judaism or jewish traditions...but seek to restore what was given to His people Israel...and the strangers within their gate...

Paul followed a sect considered heretical by jews called “the Way”...over time changes were made and Christianity took form...as europe sought to distance and divorce itself from the jews...changing both times and law

clefty

no...we establish Law...same Law as in OT...

No, they were completed.
your definition of fulfilled means they still don’t need fulfilling...as if making the recipe once and fulfilling its requirements once...it never needs fulfilling again...or as a citizen fulfills his obligation to the law fulfilling its requirements one day...the next day he no longer needs to...or like a motorist fulfills the speed limit meaning the next car behind him can speed as the traffic law has been destroyed...

no what was nailed to the cross was not written in stone by the finger of Yah but by hand and was the curse of the law...its penalties...like the speeding ticket an ordinance of the traffic law written out to you for breaking that traffic law...it was wiped clean not the traffic law itself...

Sure, those commandments are reinstated in the NT>
GOOD...SO WE ARE DONE HERE...as also the Sabbath and dietary and festivals...WWJD? All of those...

Or do you have it we can worship another god make idols blaspheme His Name dishonor our parents covet?

Yes, but by no means is this LIMITED to the sabbath, or even the OTHER Jewish Holy Days,,, but the dietary law is remarkably different, and the temple worship, and the Levitical priesthood, and animal sacrifices ... MANY other components of the Mosaic Law did NOT get reinstated in the NT.

4 things were required of goyim crowding the synagogues on the Sabbath to hear Moses preached and read in every city on every Sabbath...as James concluded the council expecting that to continue...

3 of those things show that indeed the levitical dietary laws continued...or do you argue that NOT offering SWINE to an idol first makes it clean to eat? Or killing it properly makes it clean or draining it of blood makes it clean to eat? That is silly...

Moses Law is not the MORAL LAW and yes it typically included much more than the 10...

But the 10 laws festivals (His calendar not Rome’s) and dietary laws remain...on earth as it is in heaven...

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Sherman said:
You have received an infraction at Theology Online.

Reason: Intentional blasphemy
-------
​Doctrine of demons? Intentional Blasphemy. Keep posting that, and we'll ban you as a troll.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://xenforo.theologyonline.com/posts/5318400/
A few cults reduce Him to an angel. You're wasting your time, she loves the doctrines of demons too much.

Valentinus ... had seen an infant child lately born; and questioning (this child), he proceeded to inquire who it might be. And (the child) replied, saying that he himself is the Logos, and then subjoined a sort of tragic legend...[30] Hippolytus Philosophumena 6, 37

Now with the heresy of the Ariomaniacs, which has corrupted the Church of God... These then teach three hypostases, just as Valentinus the heresiarch first invented in the book entitled by him 'On the Three Natures'. For he was the first to invent three hypostases and three persons of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and he is discovered to have filched this from Hermes and Plato.[11] Marcellus, in Logan 2000:95

What are the doctrines of demons again?

All the best,
Theology Online

Telling the truth is not blasphemy. And since someone named Valentinus used drugs, and came up with the doctrines; one can rightly conclude that they may be doctrines of demons.

Dartman

..your definition of fulfilled means they still don’t need fulfilling..
Correct. It's like a Mortgage Contract ..... when the final payment is made.... you have fulfilled the contract, and don't have to make any more payments. Remember, the entire Mosaic Law was a Covenant, a Contract.

clefty said:
no what was nailed to the cross was not written in stone by the finger of Yah
Incorrect.

clefty said:
4 things were required of goyim .. 3 of those things show that indeed the levitical dietary laws continued...
Incorrect. Your assertion that mentioning 3 things out of hundreds, means the entire dietary laws continued is ridiculous. It would have been easier for James to say... "keep the levitical dietary Laws"....... but he didn't, he was VERY specific.

clefty said:
..crowding the synagogues on the Sabbath to hear Moses preached and read in every city ..
.. and in their houses, and in the markets, and on their streets ANY day of the week.
There certainly weren't Church buildings in those cities! So the ONLY place that WAS dedicated to discussing things regarding Jehovah was the synagogues. It appears the early Christians got shoved out of the synagogues shortly, but at first it was very common.

clefty said:
...or do you argue that NOT offering SWINE to an idol first makes it clean to eat? Or killing it properly makes it clean or draining it of blood makes it clean to eat?
Of course not, God changed it from "unclean" to "clean".... THAT is what makes it clean to eat.

Acts 10:13-15 And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat. 14 But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean. 15 And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.

Now, if it was offered to Idols, or wasn't bled properly, then we should not eat it.

clefty said:
Moses Law is not the MORAL LAW
"Moral Law" is an invented phrase. There is no such categorization in Scripture. It was invented to try and MANUFACTURE a distinction between the 10 commandments, and the REST of the Law.
It doesn't matter, that which was "engraven in stones" makes it graphically clear. So do the NT instructions that we have the liberty to NOT keep any days, or to KEEP days .... as long as we do either of those things "to the Lord".

clefty

Correct. It's like a Mortgage Contract ..... when the final payment is made.... you have fulfilled the contract, and don't have to make any more payments. Remember, the entire Mosaic Law was a Covenant, a Contract.{/quote] oh that was nice...clever even...except it is not our house nor our rules that are made in it once we move into NOT OUR HOUSE...

Take your analogy and as soon as one mortgage is paid for the bank should rescind on all other mortgages right? I mean one house was paid for yes? So no more payments needed for others to get theirs...

Yeah close...but I think what you mean to say is that the contract was fulfilled...except it wasnt...the people FAILED THEIR END OF IT...they killed the very lender that would have forgiven them their debt...

Wife killed her husband so “until death do us part” did...so time for new contract as the problem of NOT being atONEment remains...

So new contract was drawn up written taught exemplified and signed and sealed...and yet you think you can change the terms after the testator is killed?

He forgave the debt paid it covered it removed it...so we get to live in His Father’s house not our own...in His many mansions prepared for us...and then later we return to live on the new earth where it remains ON EARCH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN...His will being done His kingdom having come...

Incorrect.
sure it is...the wages of sin was paid...abolish the law there is no more sin...if the Law could be changed...might as well have abolished it so the Son didnt have to be tortured and killed....duh

I am sure you accept the law was not abolished...I mean christians are not allowed to worship another god...make idols...blaspheme His name...dishonor parents...steal...kill...LIE...commit adultery...covet

RIGHT?

Incorrect. Your assertion that mentioning 3 things out of hundreds, means the entire dietary laws continued is ridiculous. It would have been easier for James to say... "keep the levitical dietary Laws"....... but he didn't, he was VERY specific.
these are not uncivilized unmannered uncluturalled people crowding the synagogues every sabbath...you expect me to believe any greek who WANTED to hear more about the “ONE RESURRECTED: AND NOW HOW YOU TOO CAN BE RAISED FROM THE DEAD!!”each Sabbath would be rude enough to bring a pig’s head for Sabbath potluck insisting “but it was NOT offered to Apollo” LOL

.. and in their houses, and in the markets, and on their streets ANY day of the week.
There certainly weren't Church buildings in those cities! So the ONLY place that WAS dedicated to discussing things regarding Jehovah was the synagogues. It appears the erly Christians got shoved out of the synagogues shortly, but at first it was very common.
so which is it? everywhere all the times or ONLY in synagogues? LOL you are slithered into knots...

How about they spoke about and prayed and studied ALL THE TIME EVERYWHERE and continued to keep Sabbaths holy TOO...you know cuz winter times and Sabbath times were expected to continue...Europe’s first convert was on a Sabbath...James expected them to keep Sabbaths in every city...goyim BEGGED PAUL to come back next Sabbath to tell more...not NEXT DAY

Add Heb 4:9 Rev 14:12 into the mix...Paul instructed that goyim should only let the body of christ judge them their sabbath keeping...as jews would be critical for them doing it as would fellow non believing goyim...

I mean if goyim believers were NOT keeping Sabbaths...why would non believing jews care that they were NOT keeping the sabbath...why would non believing goyim care that they were NOT keeping the Sabbath...

Of course not, God changed it from "unclean" to "clean".... THAT is what makes it clean to eat.

Acts 10:13-15 And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat. 14 But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean. 15 And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.
{/quote] Peter interpreted this vision NOT once but TWICE...and both times he affirmed it was the gospel was to be given to the formerly unclean goyim...NOTHING THERE ABOUT BACON...I mean bacon is good right? I am sure jews would be ecstatic to be allowed to eat RIGHT? NOPE nothing there about being able to eat pork...

Do you eat human flesh? HOPE NOT hope you dont see that as food...well jews dont see pig as food either...duh

Now, if it was offered to Idols, or wasn't bled properly, then we should not eat it.
LOL...how about if it was NOT strangled does swine become clean if NOT strangled?

"Moral Law" is an invented phrase. There is no such categorization in Scripture. It was invented to try and MANUFACTURE a distinction between the 10 commandments, and the REST of the Law.
It doesn't matter, that which was "engraven in stones" makes it graphically clear. So do the NT instructions that we have the liberty to NOT keep any days, or to KEEP days .... as long as we do either of those things "to the Lord".
Romans 14 is NOT about Sabbaths...but days to fast...stop trying to ADD to the word please...mmmmkay?

You wish to divide His house His people which since even when the church was in the wilderness it was ONE LAW for jew and goyim...and now neither jew not goyim in Him...but you think your adoption or being grafted in can change His house rules? Your avocado branch will change the apple tree trunk and root will it?

Satan doesnt even divide his house...throw himself out...

What good grandparent relents to the bratty spoiled grandchild “oh ok you dont have to clean your room...seems too hard for you anyway”...but then expect the other grandchild to do so?

You forget there was NO DISTINCTION MADE BY YAH in giving His Spirit to those who obeyed...Peter insisted any in all nations who fear Him works righteousness was accepted...Act 10:35

Righteousness...is what? according to which standard which god? Self righteosness? NO

Faith does not cancel the Law we are to establish the Law and the Law we establish reveals the god we serve...

The ETERNAL UNCHANGING ONE Who had a begotten Son who KEPT HIS WILL AND TAUGHT OTHERS TO DO SO or One Who would change the customs of Moses...dividing His house...as jealous jews attempted to slander with that very FALSE WITNESS claim

chair

“You study the Scriptures diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life. These are the very Scriptures that testify about me,”...and da jew...NT too...

Pretty good snake handling manual actually...

Ah- so you haven't bothered to read the OT. I suggest that you do. You will discover that it is about and for the Israelites. It's a decent read, and not so long. Give it a shot.

Dartman

Correct. It's like a Mortgage Contract ..... when the final payment is made.... you have fulfilled the contract, and don't have to make any more payments. Remember, the entire Mosaic Law was a Covenant, a Contract.
oh that was nice...clever even...except it is not our house nor our rules that are made in it once we move into NOT OUR HOUSE...
Your point is irrelevant. The Mosaic Law was a Covenant between Jehovah/YHVH God and the nation of Israel ...... UNTIL Jesus' death on the cross.
Once that death occurred, the Mosaic Law was fulfilled. The nation of Israel was rejected, broken off the Olive Tree, which is the Abrahamic Covenant, and the "times of the Gentiles" began.

clefty said:
... I think what you mean to say is that the contract was fulfilled...except it wasnt...the people FAILED THEIR END OF IT...they killed the very lender that would have forgiven them their debt...
Yes it was fulfilled. You have done a fair job explaining the reason the "Kingdom" was taken from them, and given to the Church". The Mosaic Law was fulfilled, and replaced with the NT.

glorydaz

Your point is irrelevant. The Mosaic Law was a Covenant between Jehovah/YHVH God and the nation of Israel ...... UNTIL Jesus' death on the cross.
Once that death occurred, the Mosaic Law was fulfilled. The nation of Israel was rejected, broken off the Olive Tree, which is the Abrahamic Covenant, and the "times of the Gentiles" began.

Yes it was fulfilled. You have done a fair job explaining the reason the "Kingdom" was taken from them, and given to the Church". The Mosaic Law was fulfilled, and replaced with the NT.

No, the Jews were only set aside until a future date.

Romans 11:1-2a I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew.

So God turned to the Gentiles with the Gospel of Grace until the time of the Gentiles be full. Do not be ignorant of this mystery.

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, the Jews were only set aside until a future date.
Romans 11:1-2a I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew.

So God turned to the Gentiles with the Gospel of Grace until the time of the Gentiles be full. Do not be ignorant of this mystery.
Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
AMEN sister!

Not to mention that the Lord Jesus Christ said that He did not come to do away with one jot or tittle of the law.

Also not to mention that heaven and earth are still around.
And also that it was not just the law that was to be fulfilled, but the law & the prophets.

The law has not gone away.
Heaven and earth are still around.
The law & the prophets have not been fulfilled.
Yet.

clefty

irrelevant? We didnt make this kingdom we arent paying mortgage on a residence...we inherited HIS KINGDOM...so it’s not our house rules but His...His will be done...on earth JUST AS in heaven...ya dig?

Once that death occurred, the Mosaic Law was fulfilled.
yes and that new covenant he was authoring and demonstrating and teaching was signed and sealed...IS WHY WE ARE TO DO AS HE DID...and taught...which included doing what they taught from Moses’ seat...

You know...Matt 23:3...is why gentiles asked Paul to preach next SABBATH and NOT the next day Sunday service with HAM DINNER AFTER

The nation of Israel was rejected, broken off the Olive Tree, which is the Abrahamic Covenant, and the "times of the Gentiles" began.
branches broken off for unbelief leading to disobedience...

Yes others were grafted in...but tell me...does a orange branch even graft into an apple tree? Does the branch grafted into the trunk change the trunk and its roots...? Even the law of biology demands familiarity a similarity of the branch TO THE TRUNK...so it is with the goyim who obeyed (became family and similar) and were given the Holy Spirit...NO DISTINCTION...no jew or gentile IN HIM but citizen of Israel...not two distinct groups following dissimilar laws...or ways...but ONE LAW for jew and goyim alike...just like in the OT when the church was in the wilderness...

Is why when we love not like pagans or Buddhists or muslims but we love AS HE LOVED US...we FULFILL THE LAW...the still binding SAME LAW...

The NT which contained the SAME LAWS...or do you suppose the goyim could NOW worship another god? Make idols? Blaspheme His name? Dishonor their parents, kill, steal, commit adultery, covet...oh LIE...obviously you think that but seriously?

Oh and eat SUNDAY HAM? Is that WWJD? LOL

Did the early church celebrate christmas...NEW YEARS?...easter? Halloween?

Or did they continue with HIS CALENDAR? Pentecost was celebrated Passover the days of unleavened bread...is why Paul instructed we celebrate the festival with the new unleavened bread of spirit and truth...

In fact believing goyim everywhere took up gifts for first fruit offerings to give to the church in Jerusalem...

it’s all about that LAW we establish Paul instructed...

You know like those in Rev 14:12

Status
Not open for further replies.