It can never be the voice of a billion, or so, traditional/mainstream Christians.

Gurucam

After death all Christians follow Jesus. They literally do what Jesus did. That is, they are raised, clad only in their spirit bodies, to spirit heaven, in three days, to be like angels in heaven.

Christians are not buried together with their dead physical bodies, inside the earth, in hell with Satan, to wait indefinitely for the return for a physical Jesus to help them out. Only 'the dead' take that path.

Jesus left two options:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

A billion strong traditional Christians were and continue to be, 'suckered' into following the path prescribed for the dead under the deception that that is the Christian/'follow Jesus' path.

popsthebuilder

You are making-up your own scriptures.

The Holy KJV N.T. clearly confirm that there are two gospels and they were committed/given to two different people:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter

It would take Satan to say that the gospel of circumcision and the gospel of uncircumcision are not different gospels.

'circumcision' and 'uncircumcision' are opposite words.

'Circumcision' is righteousness that is with the ten commandments.

'uncircumcision' is righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments:

Romans: 3 1King James Version (KJV)
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Acts: 7. 51. Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye. - Bible Offline

Acts: 10. 45. And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost. - Bible Offline

Romans: 2. 25. For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision. - Bible Offline

Romans: 2. 26. Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision? 27. And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law? 28. For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 29. But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God. - Bible Offline

You really have no clue.

Be silenced and seek out our Lord and GOD.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

popsthebuilder,

You seem stuck on the O.T. and other old things.

Please note that the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven would not be found any scriptures or manuscripts before the advent of Jesus coming to earth in a physical body, 2000 odd years ago.

Also the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven were not given to Abraham's generations before 2000 odd years ago when Jesus borough them and gave them to only the Saints who were (only) the twelve disciples.

Colossians: 1 KJV N.T.
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

One would need to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven if one wants to enter God's kingdom of heaven.

According to the Holy KJV N.T., if you are looking for the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, you would be wasting your time if you are esteeming and/or using the O.T. or any other scriptures, manuscripts and/or anything else that predates the Holy KJV N.T.

Also, according to the Holy KJV N.T., if you are looking for the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, you would be wasting your time if you are esteeming and/or using any thing other than those deliveries which Jesus made to only the twelve disciples in very private sessions among only them.

You do not have to be interested in entering God's kingdom of heaven. However if you are interested in entering God's kingdom of heaven you must heed and adopt the above revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.
Charlatan; reward is not the goal.

You are simply and utterly wrong.

Seek out GOD's direction in your own life with patience and humility.

Gurucam

popsthebuilder,

You invoke the following to support your point:

Acts 7:51King James Version (KJV)
51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.

The above was told to people who were 'stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears'. That is, their hearts were waxed gross and their ears were dull of hearing.

Jesus categorically said that such people were not given by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven which is truth. Clearly they are not getting truth or the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven:

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Only the disciples got the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven/truth, in very private sessions, with only them. The revelation which you invoked is not one of these few revelations.

Why are you trying to present that revelation as truth? You are told by Jesus that those revelation must not be taken to be truth.

Only the disciples were given by God to follow Jesus. Everyone else were 'the dead' who were left to bury each other with parables.

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

Do you get the clearly stated fact that only the disciples were given to follow Jesus, everyone else were dead who (according to Jesus instruction) must be left to bury each other. And Jesus delivered things to both sets of people.

If you want to follow Jesus you have to zoom-in on only those very private deliveries which Jesus made privately to only the disciple . . . because only the disciples were given, by God to follow Jesus. And only they got truth, from Jesus, in private sessions among only them.

Forget those other revelation which are given to serve Jesus other agenda which is, 'let the dead bury their dead'.

You are truly densely foolish. Few are privy to the above truth in such details. There is good reason why these mysteries remain hidden. Like you most people are too very dense (waxed-gross-hearted) to catch-on.

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

In the above Jesus states very clearly that these mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven were manifested/made known to only the Saints/disciples.

Stop sighing and recognize your own foolish, deceived and unfortunate state.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Charlatan; reward is not the goal.

You are simply and utterly wrong.

Seek out GOD's direction in your own life with patience and humility.

The end is the goal. It is all about soweth-ing now to reap either heaven or hell.

The reward is heaven and it is the goal for Christians. Any other idea is anti-Christ. Any other idea is Satan seeking to derail you and deceptively send you to hell. Beware of popsthebuilder. He is seeking to build Satan's kingdom.

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

One's entire current life is for sowing correctly so that at death and judgment one will reap heaven and not hell

It is therefore critical to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And these mysteries were revealed to only the disciples in private sessions among only them.

Judgment is based on:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Jesus had two presentations. One was flesh and blood and temporal. The other was Spirit, only and eternal:

1 Corinthians 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

If one soweth to the physical, 'seen' earthly, flesh and blood, temporal, son of man Jesus (who is not the Lord in heaven), one reap corruption and hell.

If on the other hand, one soweth to the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus, Who is the Lord in and from, heaven, one reaps everlasting life and heaven.

Jesus did confirm that he had and perused two agendas:

Jesus instructed:

Then he confirm his plan for those who follow him to heaven:

John 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Then Jesus rose to spirit heaven (to prepare a place for those who follow him).

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

Flatly and frankly put:

Jesus' total plan is for the chosen few (the few authentic Christians) to follow him to heaven and for all others to be buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan.

Jesus' plan is for the chosen few authentic Christian who follow him, to inherit God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth, in the now dawning fullness of time. And for all other to be dispatched to the depths of earth, in hell, with Satan.

Fact is:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

I am showing you the straight gate and narrow way as clearly and literally confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T.

The straight gate and narrow way are anchored on only those few private things which Jesus delivered to only the disciples in private sessions among only them.

Do not be deceived by the likes of popsthebuilder. Indeed do not deceive yourself with your own made-up ideas, use the Holy KJV N.T., literally, do not trust your interpretations.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

popsthebuilder,

You invoke the following to support your point:

Acts 7:51King James Version (KJV)
51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.

The above was told to people who were 'stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears'. That is, their hearts were waxed gross and their ears were dull of hearing.

Jesus categorically said that such people were not given by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven which is truth. Clearly they are not getting truth or the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven:

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Only the disciples got the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven/truth, in very private sessions, with only them. The revelation which you invoked is not one of these few revelations.

Why are you trying to present that revelation as truth? You are told by Jesus that those revelation must not be taken to be truth.

Only the disciples were given by God to follow Jesus. Everyone else were 'the dead' who were left to bury each other with parables.

65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

Do you get the clearly stated fact that only the disciples were given to follow Jesus, everyone else were dead who (according to Jesus instruction) must be left to bury each other. And Jesus delivered things to both sets of people.

If you want to follow Jesus you have to zoom-in on only those very private deliveries which Jesus made privately to only the disciple . . . because only the disciples were given, by God to follow Jesus. And only they got truth, from Jesus, in private sessions among only them.

Forget those other revelation which are given to serve Jesus other agenda which is, 'let the dead bury their dead'.

You are truly densely foolish. Few are privy to the above truth in such details. There is good reason why these mysteries remain hidden. Like you most people are too very dense (waxed-gross-hearted) to catch-on.

In the above Jesus states very clearly that these mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven were manifested/made known to only the Saints/disciples.

Stop sighing and recognize your own foolish, deceived and unfortunate state.
No; I supported my point with the scripture I provided. I could have used more, but the result wouldn't change. You deny the obvious scriptural truth and make up your own conclusions based on pride mingled with half truths.

popsthebuilder

The end is the goal. It is all about soweth-ing now to reap either heaven or hell.

The reward is heaven and it is the goal for Christians. Any other idea is anti-Christ. Any other idea is Satan seeking to derail you and deceptively send you to hell. Beware of popsthebuilder. He is seeking to build Satan's kingdom.

One's entire current life is for sowing correctly so that at death and judgment one will reap heaven and not hell

It is therefore critical to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And these mysteries were revealed to only the disciples in private sessions among only them.

Judgment is based on:

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Jesus has two presentations. One was flesh and blood. The other was Spirit, only:

If one soweth to the physical, 'seen' earthly, flesh and blood, temporal, son of man Jesus (who is not the Lord in heaven), one reap corruption and hell.

If on the other hand, one soweth to the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus, Who is the Lord in and from, heaven, one reaps everlasting life and heaven.

Jesus did confirm that he had and perused two agendas:

Jesus instructed:

Then he confirm his plan for those who follow him to heaven:

John 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Then Jesus rose to spirit heaven (to prepare a place for those who follow him).

Flatly and frankly put:

Jesus' total plan is for the chosen few (the few authentic Christians) to follow him to heaven and for all others to be buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan.

Jesus' plan is for the chosen few authentic Christian who follow him, to inherit God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth, in the now dawning fullness of time. And for all other to be dispatched to the depths of earth, in hell, with Satan.

Fact is:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

I am showing you the straight gate and narrow way as clearly and literally confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T.

The straight gate and narrow way are anchored on only those few private things which Jesus delivered to only the disciples in private sessions among only them.

Do not be deceived by the likes of popsthebuilder. Indeed do not deceive yourself with your own made-up ideas, use the Holy KJV N.T., literally, do not trust your interpretations.

Ones own reward or attainment is not the "goal" of christianity; others reaching the "goal" is, by the Way that is the Christ of GOD.

Your condemning words will damn you alone.

Gurucam

No; I supported my point with the scripture I provided.

Jesus declared two agendas:

In fact Jesus instructed the disciple to follow him and leave the dead to bury their dead.

Also only the disciples were given by God to follow Jesus. This meant that everyone else were the dead who (according to Jesus) must be left to bury each other:

Jesus pursued those two agendas with two different sets of deliveries to two different sets of people.

Jesus gave the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven only to those who were given by God to follow him. They were the disciples. They got these mysteries in very private session among only them

On the other hand, Jesus gave parable to those who were not given by God to follow him. This was everyone else who Jesus encountered.

Therefore Jesus gave the mysteries of God kingdom, privately to those who were given to follow him.And He gave parables for the dead to bury their dead.

Those 'scriptures' (which you provided) are not given for those who can follow Jesus. Those 'scriptures' are solely to 'let the dead bury their dead'.

The Holy KJV N.T. cannot state it any more clearly and literally.

Clearly false prophets have misled you.

You can sugar-coat the manure which passes for Christianity in traditional Christianity all you want, it is still manure. It is hell when you bite into it.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

Jesus declared two agendas:

Jesus pursued those two agendas with two different sets of deliveries to two different sets of people.

Those 'scriptures' (which you provided) are not given for those who can follow Jesus. Those 'scriptures' are solely to 'let the dead bury their dead'.

The Holy KJV N.T. cannot state it any more clearly and literally.
Not two agendas...One purpose; the salvation of All.

Genesis: 1. 29. And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Genesis: 3. 20. And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

Genesis: 6. 12. And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.

Genesis: 9. 16. And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.

Genesis: 11. 6. And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

Genesis: 11. 8. So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

Genesis: 12. 3. And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Genesis: 18. 25. That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?

Genesis: 21. 6. And Sarah said, God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me.

Matthew: 8. 16. When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:Matthew: 8. 17. That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.

Matthew: 11. 28. Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Matthew: 13. 34. All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them: 35. That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

Matthew: 14. 35. And when the men of that place had knowledge of him, they sent out into all that country round about, and brought unto him all that were diseased; 36. And besought him that they might only touch the hem of his garment: and as many as touched were made perfectly whole.

Matthew: 17. 11. And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.

Matthew: 18. 32. Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me: 33. Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee? 34. And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him. 35. So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

Matthew: 22. 10. So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.

Matthew: 23. 8. But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

Matthew: 24. 11. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14. And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Matthew: 25. 31. When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: 32. And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: 33. And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. 34. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35. For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36. Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38. When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39. Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40. And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Gotta go, sorry to cut it short.

peace

Gurucam

Not two agendas...One purpose; the salvation of All.

God created heaven and hell, because his plan is to allow some people to go to heaven and some to hell.

Jesus instructed, his disciple: 'follow me and let the dead bury their dead' . . . (Jesus is not about opposing what God facilitates.)

Then Jesus when ahead to heaven to prepare a mansion in God's house for those who follow him.

'Following Jesus' is salvation and deliverance to heaven.

'let the dead bury their dead' is condemnation and delivery to hell.

Where did you get the idea that Jesus is about salvation for all?

He did instruct, 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Jesus is about 'letting' the dead bury each other in hell.

Salvation is not for for all, salvation is only for those who can and do follow Jesus.

Only the deluded and unfortunate are misled by false prophets into complacency under the false believe that salvation is for all.

You do not seek the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, so that you can follow Jesus. These mysteries were given to only the disciples, in private sessions among only them. Instead you delight in parables and make-up your own righteousness which is the reason why the dead bury each other in hell with Satan.

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

God created heaven and hell, because his plan is to allow some people to go to heaven and some to hell.

Jesus instructed, 'follow me and let the dead bury their dead'.

Then Jesus when ahead to heaven to prepare a mansion in God's house for those who follow him.

Following Jesus is salvation and deliverance to heaven.

'let the dead bury their dead is condemnation and delivery to hell.

Where did you get the idea that Jesus is about salvation for all?

He did instruct, 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Salvation is not for for all, salvation is only for those who can and do follow Jesus.
Let the dead bury the dead is to let those preoccupied with earthly desires die in the earth. Being buried is symbolic of being tied to earth.

This in no way refuted that Jesus the Messiah came to save sinners.

Who are you to abrogate the words of the Christ of GOD or the Will of GOD?

You are so cought up in some secret message in plane sight that you miss the forest for the trees.

I already quoted the scripture, but if you seemed receptive at all, I would gladly and willingly do it again.

peace

Gurucam

popsthebuilder is in deep and grave delusion and trouble and he does not know it.

popsthebuilder is in deep and grave delusion and trouble and he does not know it.

popsthebuilder,

Take heed of the literal words of the Holy KJV N.T.:

Like the physical, earthly, flesh and blood, temporal, son of man Jesus, humans have two bodies as follows:
1. a natural body which is a physical body
2. a spirit body.

'The dead' describes a person:
1. who is not aware of his or her spirit body.
2. who is 'dead' to his/her spirit body
3. who is 'spiritually dead'
4 whose heart is waxed gross/covered over'.
5. who is a 'child of the flesh'.
6. who is 'Satan' or a 'child of Satan' or possesed by Satan. (these all mean the same)
7. who is 'the unawares'
8. who is not 'converted'.
9 who is not 'born again'
10 who is not (yet) 'born of spirit/Spirit)

The above 10, all mean the same thing. They all describe 'the dead'.

'let the dead bury their dead' is the same as let those whose hearts are waxed gross destroy each other (with their false beliefs) . . . and when they die, they will literally bury each other together with their dead physical body inside the earth in hell with Satan for an indefinite stay.

(false beliefs comes from using parables).

Being not aware of their spirit body, when 'the dead' die they cannot and do not rise out of their physical body clad only in their spirit body (as Jesus did). They cannot and do not follow Jesus and rises in three days to be like angels in heaven. They have no awareness. They remain unaware in their spirit bodies and they are dragged with their dead physical bodies into the depths of earth into hell with Satan.

The above is how the dead bury their dead counterparts by using parables. Among other things parables tell 'the dead' that Jesus will return one day in a physical body to help them out of hell. Parables do not reveal truth.

Parables are given instead of truth, to those who are not given by God to get truth. Those who are not given by God to get truth are 'the dead' who, according to Jesus, must be left to bury each other. Indeed, Christians (i.e. those who follow Jesus) are instructed by Jesus to 'let the dead bury their dead'.

In Jesus' discourses, 'the dead' does not mean physically dead. 'The dead' means spiritually dead'.

Jesus used 'the dead' to describe people who are dead to their spirit bodies, but who are still alive in physical bodies on earth.

Jesus use 'sleeping' to describe people whose physical bodies have died. Jesus describe Lazarus, who was physically dead to be sleeping.

popsthebuilder and others of the billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians are in deep delusion and deep and grave trouble and they do not know it.

It is very extremely perilous to take them seriously, even in the least way.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

popsthebuilder,

Take heed of the literal words of the Holy KJV N.T.:

Like the physical, earthly, flesh and blood, temporal, son of man Jesus, humans have two bodies as follows:
1. a natural body which is a physical body
2. a spirit body.

'The dead' describes a person:
1. who is not aware of his or her spirit body.
2. who is 'dead' to his/her spirit body
3. who is 'spiritually dead'
4 whose heart is waxed gross/covered over'.
5. who is a 'child of the flesh'.
6. who is 'Satan' or a 'child of Satan' or possesed by Satan. (these all mean the same)
7. who is 'the unawares'
8. who is not 'converted'.
9 who is not 'born again'
10 who is not (yet) 'born of spirit/Spirit)

The above 10, all mean the same thing. They all describe 'the dead'.

'let the dead bury their dead' is the same as let those whose hearts are waxed gross destroy each other (with their false beliefs) . . . and when they die, they will literally bury each other together with their dead physical body inside the earth in hell with Satan for an indefinite stay.

(false beliefs comes from using parables).

Being not aware of their spirit body, when 'the dead' die they cannot and do not rise out of their physical body clad only in their spirit body (as Jesus did). They cannot and do not follow Jesus and rises in three days to be like angels in heaven. They have no awareness. They remain unaware in their spirit bodies and they are dragged with their dead physical bodies into the depths of earth into hell with Satan.

The above is how the dead bury their dead counterparts by using parables. Among other things parables tell 'the dead' that Jesus will return one day in a physical body to help them out of hell. Parables do not reveal truth.

Parables are given instead of truth, to those who are not given by God to get truth. Those who are not given by God to get truth are 'the dead' who, according to Jesus, must be left to bury each other. Indeed, Christians (i.e. those who follow Jesus) are instructed by Jesus to 'let the dead bury their dead'.

In Jesus' discourses, 'the dead' does not mean physically dead. 'The dead' means spiritually dead'.

Jesus used 'the dead' to describe people who are dead to their spirit bodies, but who are still alive in physical bodies on earth.

Jesus use 'sleeping' to describe people whose physical bodies have died. Jesus describe Lazarus, who was physically dead to be sleeping.

popsthebuilder and others of the billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians are in deep delusion and deep and grave trouble and they do not know it.
Everyone knows that the dead refer to the spiritually dead.

It's only news to you because you are a literalist.

The whole problem is that you say that the literal words of the Christ are solely to keep the lame limping around, ensure that the blind stay vailed, those possessed with demons reserved for hell, and the dead as fuel for the fire.

That's all good and great until you apply it to those who still walk the earth with a possibility to hear the good news and turn to GOD.

You actively, effectively condemn all, but don't see it.

You actively accuse the Christ of spreading only confusion; He taught in parables alone.

You are at odds with the truth.

I do not deny that you have some piece of knowledge, but don't let that partiality blind you to the whole truth.

We are all sinners; you condemn all while accusing the Christ Himself.

Repent.....please....not for my sake.....at all.

Oh yeah; you claim a Christian too is in it for only reward or fear of punishment.
This too is a lie friend.

Please don't be confused due to my poor communication skills; I know you don't do these things with the actual intent I have mentioned, but that doesn't change the fact that they are being done.

peace

Gurucam

popsthebuilder,

You seem to believe that there is only the surface of earth and 'heaven'. This is not so.

There is 1. heaven (outside and beyond the surface of earth), 2. earth's surface and 3. hell inside the depth of earth.

While one live one is on the surface of earth.

However when one die one will be judged by what one has soweth on earth. And then one will be dispatched to either heaven in realm far in space beyond the surface of earth with the Spirit of Jesus or into hell with Satan inside the dept of earth where the sun and stars do not shine.

Whiles on earth, according to what one soweth, one can either
1. grow (lighter by soweth-ing to spirit and Spirit)) to be relevant to heaven beyond the surface of earth with the Spirit Jesus or
2. regress (by sowething to flesh) to be relevant to hell inside the depth of earth with Satan.

popsthebuilder

popsthebuilder,

You seem to believe that there is only the surface of earth and 'heaven'. This is not so.

There is 1. heaven (outside and beyond the surface of earth), 2. earth's surface and 3. hell inside the depth of earth.

While one live one is on the surface of earth.

However when one die one will be judged by what one has soweth on earth. And then one will be dispatched to either heaven in realm far in space beyond the surface of earth or into hell with Satan inside the dept of earth where the sun and stars do not shine.
What?

How would you conclude such?

I do not consider existence to be one dimensional; not on the spiritual plane or this seemingly material one.

Gurucam

Judgment is based on:

popsthebuilder,,

Don't you guys believe that when your people die they are buried inside the earth, in hell to wait for the return of a physical Jesus.

Why are you now denying the existence of hell inside the earth?

popsthebuilder

Judgment is based on:

popsthebuilder,,

Don't you guys believe that when your people die they are buried inside the earth, in hell to wait for the return of a physical Jesus.

Why are you now denying the existence of hell inside the earth?
Number one; I'm not affiliated with any denomination and the source of my faith is GOD alone.

Number two;

I never said or insinuated that the earth was not hell.

Gurucam

We exist in a creation that is both expanding and contracting.

A person can choose to expand or contract with the creation. The creation is impersonal. It selflessly offers both options.

'Contracting' can be deemed to turning to and going into the depths of earth which is more hellish and less heavenly than the surface of earth and further away from God,

or

'Expanding' can be deemed to turning to and going out into outer space which is more heavenly and less hellish than the surface of earth and closer to God.

Your current presence on the surface of earth is simply a position in the space -time continuum. Here you are allowed to soweth/live.

1. You can soweth in such a way that while you live on earth, you expand and when you die you will rise to heavenly dimensions that are far more expanded and heavenly and closer to source/God.

These dimensions are beyond the surface of earth and into space.

You accomplish this by soweth-ing to spirit and Spirit.

OR

2. You can soweth in such a way that while you live you on earth, you contract and when you die you will digress to dimensions that are much more contracted and hellish and less heavenly and further away from Source/God.

These dimensions are within the depths of earth where the sun and other stars do not shine.

You accomplish this by soweth-ing to flesh.

Interesting, there was a flesh Jesus and there is a Spirit Jesus.

Some people (like Peter and those who esteem and are led by Peter) soweth to the flesh Jesus.

And a few others (like Paul and those who esteem Paul's way of life) soweth to the Spirit Jesus.

Those who soweth to the flesh Jesus digress and go backwards to a more hellish dimension and further away from Source/God.

On the other had those who soweth to the Spirit Jesus go forward. They embrace the forward flow to heaven and Source/God and move in that direction.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

Mark: 6. 34. And Jesus, when he came out, saw much people, and was moved with compassion toward them, because they were as sheep not having a shepherd: and he began to teach them many things.

John: 10. 1. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 2. But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 3. To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. 4. And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. 5. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

John: 10. 37. If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. 38. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him. 40. And went away again beyond Jordan into the place where John at first baptized; and there he abode. 41. And many resorted unto him, and said, John did no miracle: but all things that John spake of this man were true.

Gurucam

Number one; I'm not affiliated with any denomination and the source of my faith is GOD alone.

Number two;

I never said or insinuated that the earth was not hell.

Your doctrines are not from the Holy KJV N.T..

They closely resemble the doctrines which are corruptly promoted as Christianity in the billion strong/mainstream Christianity.

There is a strong indication that you were, at some time, affiliated with at least one denomination of the billion strong traditional/mainstream Christianity and their erroneous and false conditioning have remained with you and continue to hold you.