It can never be the voice of a billion, or so, traditional/mainstream Christians.

Gurucam

What is Jesus' eternal mission as the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession?

What is Jesus' eternal mission as the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession?

The question is what was Jesus' mission?

Jesus came in a human physical, earthly, flesh and blood, 'seen' and temporal, son of man body. In this format Jesus is not the Lord in heaven and he is not consequential. One can blaspheme him and one shall be forgiven.

Matthew: 12 King James Version (KJV)
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

Jesus came in a human physical body to tell us about His eternal mission as the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus, Who is the Lord from and in, spirit heaven:

The physical, earthly, flesh and blood, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus (who was not the Lord in heaven) left the following very clear instruction:

2 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The above is to confirm that the physical, earthly, flesh and blood, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus was not and is not the Lord from heaven. Only the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Jesus is the Lord from and in heaven.

Why is a billion or so traditional/mainstream christians esteeming the physical, earthly, flesh and blood, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus, under the false and corrupt idea that he is the Lord? Clearly they have not found the straight gate and narrow way:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Clearly the straight gate and narrow way is literally the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Jesus, Who is the Lord from and in heaven. And clearly a billion or so traditional/mainstream christian have not found this straight gate and narrow way. They are simply gravely deceived, misled, lost and hell bent:

Matthew: 24 KJV N.T.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

A billion or so traditional/mainstream christians have missed and are missing Jesus' heaven based agenda, which is to 'follow Him'. They seen committed to Jesus hell based agenda which is 'let the dead bury their dead':

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

To follow Jesus is to literally follow Jesus as He is in heaven and to heaven. Jesus rose to heaven clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body, to be on the right side of the Holy Spirit:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Jesus is the Truth and the way only as the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus, Who is the Lord from and in, heaven.

A billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians are not interested in the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, which were revealed by Jesus, only to the disciples in private sessions among only them. They delight only in parables which do not contain these mysteries.

Also a billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians are not interested in the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus, Who is the Lord from and in, heaven. They delight in and esteem the physical, earthly, flesh and blood, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus, under the false and corrupt idea that he is the Lord.

The mission of the physical, earthly, flesh and blood, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus was to awaken the chosen few to the existence and mission of the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus, Who is the Lord from and in, heaven.

The most important question is, what is Jesus' eternal mission as the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus Who is the Lord in and from heaven? . . . ask and it shall be confirmed to you, according to very clear and literal words from the Holy KJV N.T. .

Last edited:

Gurucam

It's a fact of history. All 7 billion of us ought to acknowledge a fact of history, any fact of history, no matter what it may imply.

And you know who was (and still is) particularly irked by people saying that Jesus Christ rose from the dead on the third day? Murderers. For some reason. Murderers were so upset by this news, that they went around killing as many people who said it happened as possible, and murderers must have been glad and proud to have tracked down and murdered every last Apostle of the Lord Jesus---they were all murdered by murderers.

But, much to the chagrin of all the murderers I'm sure, the Church grew by leaps and bounds, as more and more non-murderers heard the good news, and believed that the Lord Jesus Christ rose from the dead on the third day.

Do not be distracted by totally inconsequential things.

'A billion' is simply a number which is used to identify 'traditional Christians' among the world's population. The point is not to establish that they are 500 million or 10 billion.

The point being that at any and all events the quantum of 'traditional Christians' who all share the same basic 'big' ideas cannot be the chosen few. They cannot be the few who found the straight gate and narrow way:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

2 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Fact is people in other tradition have found that straight and narrow way. They have found, commune with and are led by, the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession./Spirit of Love which is open and available to all whose hearts/spirits are not waxed gross, as those in traditional Christianity.

Who but the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus is Lord and can be and is the straight gate and narrow way?

Billions are saved and delivered by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love in traditions other than traditional/mainstream Christianity. They access the same Spirit of Truth with out knowing this Spirit as the Spirit of Jesus, per-say.

A billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians do not get the idea that Jesus does not require or appreciate platitudes.

A better way to say it is, X Billions traditional/mainstream Christians, as a fraction of all who lived and are living, on earth, as humans. They are the 'called' from which only a 'few' are chosen.

The unfortunate are simply the billion or so, who are called to traditional/mainstream Christianity. It is traditional/mainstream Christianity that is a corruption of Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T..

Traditional/mainstream Christians are the only people who openly corrupt, distort, 'correct' and rewrite (to suit their fancy) their Holy Book which is the Holy KJV N.T.

How many different N.T. you guys have? Fact is if you guys don't like what one says, you simply go to another version to get support for your idea. This is how parables appease and fool people into keeping the peace while true seek get truth.

Parables deliberately lend themselves to please anyone. Every one can 'see' his idea in any parable. Parables are given to please every and any one on his or her deluded terms.

Parables are not given to deliver truth. They are for fooling the deluded masses into keeping the peace. Parable anchors Jesus agenda of 'letting the dead bury each other' with parables:

22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead (with parables).

Parables are cunningly configured to tell each person exactly what he or she wants to hear. Parables are given for those who want to remain in their own delusion. Only the disciples got the clear and brazed truth from Jesus.

With the exception of the Holy KJV N.T., all N.Ts. are simply extensions of worthless parables. They are all for people who are not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

The Holy KJV N.T. is a complete, intact, pure and totally inspired Holy Book. The Holy KJV N.T. provide the total path to God's kingdom of heaven for the humble, honest and genuine seeker.

The other N.Ts. are exorcised of the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus, Who is the Lord from and in, heaven and Who is also the only path and anchor of salvation, deliverance and Christianity. .

All other N.Ts. seem to be the work of 'not inspired' unaware people.

Also the ideas in traditional/mainstream Christianity seem to be that of 'not inspired' unaware people. The time to awaken is now.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Are you ignoring my points or did you not notice them because they seemed hidden?

It doesn't matter. You aren't going to hear; not from me at least.

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

What indeed are hidden in parables?

Parables were intended for
1. those who are not given, by God, to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven
2. whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath

Jesus had, promoted and practice two agendas:

22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me (in three days after death, to heaven); and 2. let the dead bury their dead (inside the earth, in hell with Satan)

Creating "parables" and giving them to the masses (i.e. everyone except the disciples) is Jesus practicing his number '2' agenda.

Giving the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven privately to only the disciples, is Jesus practicing his number '1' agenda.

. . . wake-up and smell the 'coffee'. Indeed those before you were suckered. You can escape.

popsthebuilder

What indeed are hidden in parables?

1. those who are not given, by God, to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven

Jesus had, promoted and practice two agendas:

22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me (in three days after death, to heaven); and 2. let the dead bury their dead (inside the earth, in hell with Satan)

Creating "parables" and giving them to the masses (i.e. everyone except the disciples) is Jesus practicing his number '2' agenda.

Giving the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven privately to only the disciples, is Jesus practicing his number '1' agenda.

. . . wake-up and smell the 'coffee'. Indeed those before you were suckered. You can escape.

He neither created the parables or gave them to the masses.

Evidently it was not given to you to know the truth, and that is why you extract no meaning from the parables that were told to the disciples and expounded on in cases to better help the disciples understand.

You are thinking way too far into this in order to conclude what you have.

Gurucam

He neither created the parables or gave them to the masses.

Evidently it was not given to you to know the truth, and that is why you extract no meaning from the parables that were told to the disciples and expounded on in cases to better help the disciples understand.

You are thinking way too far into this in order to conclude what you have.

Colossians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints (only the twelve disciples were the saints back then):

Matthew:13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

If the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven was for foolish, shallow or even deep 'thinkers. many would be called and many chosen. However this is not so. Fact is many are called and few chosen:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

One does not get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven by 'thinking' or using the letter. The letter is the written scriptures which killeth. Only the Spirit giveth life. All Truth (which giveth life) are intuitive discerned, only, from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth through one own heart/spirit.

6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I (the physical, earthly, flesh and blood, temporal; son of man Jesus who is not the Lord) go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth (/Spirit 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus Who is the Lord from and in heaven), is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God (i.e. the Holy Spirit).

Do not remain deluded, like the others in the billion strong traditional/mainstream Christianity. You can end where you misguidedly believe that you cannot end.

There will be guaranteed bitter disappointment for the masses on judgment day. These masses are all traditional Christians. They are the one and only deluded billion strong block among the great majority of those called to Christianity.

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

. . . sent intuitively from the Spirit of Jesus to me, through my own heart/spirit and confirmed very clearly and literally by revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. This is more 'high teck' than "my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk"(/'foolish talk')

Last edited:

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
It's a fact of history. All 7 billion of us ought to acknowledge a fact of history, any fact of history, no matter what it may imply.

And you know who was (and still is) particularly irked by people saying that Jesus Christ rose from the dead on the third day? Murderers. For some reason. Murderers were so upset by this news, that they went around killing as many people who said it happened as possible, and murderers must have been glad and proud to have tracked down and murdered every last Apostle of the Lord Jesus---they were all murdered by murderers.

But, much to the chagrin of all the murderers I'm sure, the Church grew by leaps and bounds, as more and more non-murderers heard the good news, and believed that the Lord Jesus Christ rose from the dead on the third day.
Do not be distracted by totally inconsequential things.
I didn't even read past this. I threw the whole rest of your post right into the garbage.

Gurucam

Under Grace of God, I am given to make these publications..

Under Grace of God, I am given to make these publications..

My posts are the fullness of time gospel which is currently being published in all lands through the internet. This is the parable free Holy KJV N.T.

This parable free/pure truth Holy KJV N.T. is the actual gospel which must be published and is being publish, now, in the fullness of time.

The following is another mystery of God's kingdom of heaven that was confirmed, by Jesus, only to the disciples in a very private session among only them:

Mark: 13 KJV N.T.
5 And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you:
7 And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet.
8 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.
9 But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.
10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

The gospel refereed to in the above is not the regular Holy KJV N.T. which has been published in all land long before these end of time wars and rumors of war etc. The end of time has only now 'come'.

The gospel which must be published now in this end time is the Holy KJV N.T., totally exorcised of parables. This represent the totally purified Christian gospel.

Under Grace of God, in the body of Christ, I am given, by God and Jesus, to make this purification and publication, now in the fullness of time.

No one is forced to read or heed these publications.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints (only the twelve disciples were the saints back then):

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

If the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven was for foolish, shallow or even deep 'thinkers. many would be called and many chosen. However this is not so. Fact is many are called and few chosen:

One does not get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven by 'thinking' or using the letter. The letter is the written scriptures which killeth. Only the Spirit giveth life. All Truth (which giveth life) are intuitive discerned, only, from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth through one own heart/spirit.

6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I (the physical, earthly, flesh and blood, temporal; son of man Jesus who is not the Lord) go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth (/Spirit 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus Who is the Lord from and in heaven), is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God (i.e. the Holy Spirit).

Do not remain deluded, like the others in the billion strong traditional/mainstream Christianity. You can end where you misguidedly believe that you cannot end.

There will be guaranteed bitter disappointment for the masses on judgment day. These masses are all traditional Christians. They are the one and only deluded billion strong block among the great majority of those called to Christianity.

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

. . . sent intuitively from the Spirit of Jesus to me, through my own heart/spirit and confirmed very clearly and literally by revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. This is more 'high teck' than "my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk"(/'foolish talk')
You are being silly friend.

I deny nothing of what you say except the fact that the parables do have actual meaning and knowledge. It indeed is given to few to know.

You can repeat the same scripture that in no way says the parables hold no knowledge all you want; it changes nothing.

peace

popsthebuilder

My posts are the fullness of time gospel which is currently being published in all lands through the internet. This is the parable free Holy KJV N.T.

This parable free/pure truth Holy KJV N.T. is the actual gospel which must be published and is being publish, now, in the fullness of time.

The following is another mystery of God's kingdom of heaven that was confirmed, by Jesus, only to the disciples in a very private session among only them:

Mark: 13 KJV N.T.
7 And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet.
8 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.
9 But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.
10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

The gospel refereed to in the above is not the regular Holy KJV N.T. which has been published in all land long before of these end of time rumors of war etc.

The gospel which must be published now in this end time is the Holy KJV N.T., totally exorcised of parables. This represent the totally purified Christian gospel.

Under Grace of God, in the body of Christ, I am given, by God and Jesus, to make this publication, now in the fullness of time.
You are very wrong.

The parables are to be wholly understood, not taken out.

It is a shame that you THINK this way.

peace

Gurucam

You are very wrong.

The parables are to be wholly understood, not think out.

It is a shame that you THINK this way.

peace

Only a chosen few will heed my publications.

Indeed if my publications are only the pure truth from the Holy KJV N.T. then only a few will get them and heed them. If any more that a few get and heed them, then they cannot be the pure truth from the Holy KJV N.T.

My thinking has nothing to do with any thing. I do not post 'my thinking'. I simply and literally post the Holy KJV N.T.

When you deny my post you do not deny me. You simply deny the Holy KJV N.T.

When one accept and post the literal words from Jesus, as recorded in the Holy KJV N.T. one cannot and do not misguide any one. One can get no sin.

The same is truth when one accept and quote only the literal words in the Holy KJV N.T.

On the other hand, those who in the least way 'interpret' the words in the Holy KJV N.T. (by thinking etc.) are playing self-appointed Lords. They inevitably misinterpret and corrupt the words of Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T.. They are inevitably false prophets (wittingly or not). They accrue grave sin.

All humans have 'infirmities'. They are not given to come to any conclusions (through thinking or otherwise). They are simply instructed to get All Truth from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, intuitively, through each of their own hearts/spirits . . . and be informed by, repeat, and be led only by this information and guidance, unconditionally.

If they seek to 'teach' Christianity. They can deliver only those intuitive insights from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth which are literally and totally supported by revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. :

Humans seeking truth must simply accept the words in Holy KJV N.T. literally as stated. The Holy KJV N.T. literally confirms:

You are free to take it, leave it or distort and corrupt the above revelation.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

Only a chosen few will heed my publications.

Indeed if my publications are only the pure truth from the Holy KJV N.T. then only a few will get them and heed them. If any more that a few get and heed them, then they cannot be the pure truth from the Holy KJV N.T.

My thinking has nothing to do with any thing. I do not post 'my thinking'. I simply and literally post the Holy KJV N.T.

When you deny my post you do not deny me. You simply deny the Holy KJV N.T.

When one accept and post the literal words from Jesus, as recorded in the Holy KJV N.T. one cannot and do not misguide any one. One can get no sin.

The same is truth when one accept and quote only the literal words in the Holy KJV N.T.

On the other hand, those who in the least way 'interpret' the words in the Holy KJV N.T. (by thinking etc.) are playing self-appointed Lords. They inevitably misinterpret and corrupt the words of Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T.. They are inevitably false prophets (wittingly or not). They accrue grave sin.
So your saying you are a biblical literalists?

If so, enough said.

peace

Gurucam

You are being silly friend.

I deny nothing of what you say except the fact that the parables do have actual meaning and knowledge. It indeed is given to few to know.

You can repeat the same scripture that in no way says the parables hold no knowledge all you want; it changes nothing.

peace

All my posts are literal words from the Holy KJV N.T. which literally say that parables do not in any way contain truth and/or Truth and/or the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

I give you the benefit of many supporting revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

There is no way that parables can be truth, in any form or fashion:

2. whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath (truth does not take away what one has)

You can sugar-coat your manure all you like, it is still manure.

All truth comes only to 'converted' people, intuitively, from the Spirit of Truth, not from sugar-coated manure.

People whose hearts/spirit are waxed gross (covered over) are not 'converted'. They are 'the dead' i.e. 'spiritually dead'. They cannot get any truth from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth:

'The spiritually dead' are those whose hearts/spirits are waxed gross (covered over). They are also describes as being the dead-hearted' and not 'born again'. They are not given to know or get truth . . . because they cannot search their hearts/spirit to know and commune with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth Who brings All truth. However they are arrogant and violent by nature. They live by heart-less-ness, force and violence. This is the nature and reality of one whose heart is waxed gross. Through out history they kill spiritually aware people by the billions.

They are deliberately deceived with parables, which are designed to validate their deluded foolishness . . . because they will violently oppose Jesus, other wise. They were given parables which they can interpret to suit their own ideas. This is done so as to have them keep the peace. Parables are also designed to have them dispatched from the surface of earth.

Parables literally encourage them to bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan. Jesus and God do not wish to have them on earth, period and especially when God's kingdom of heaven fully descends here.

The above is a mystery of God's kingdom of heaven which Jesus shared with only the disciples, in very private session among only them (the disciples).

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Those who are not converted cannot and do not get truth. They are bluffed with parables, because they tend to be arrogant and violet with their deluded ideas. All that Jesus could do is to bluff them with parables, so as to have them keep the peace and not persecute torture and kill him (prematurely) . . . while he buy time to deliver truth and the path to All Truth to only the disciples.

Both the physical and Spirit Jesus were not at all well received. Both presentations of Jesus were widely denied, persecuted, tortured and violently threatened and relegated.

In fact, up to this day, both the physical and Spirit Jesus are actually denied, persecuted, corrupted, relegated and repeatedly crucified by the very great majority of those claiming to be his follower and are called Christians.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

All my posts are literal words from the Holy KJV N.T. which literally say that parables do not in any way contain truth and/or Truth and/or the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

I give you the benefit of many supporting revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

2. whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath (truth does not take away what one has)

You can sugar-coat your manure all you like, it is still manure.

All truth comes only to 'converted' people, intuitively, from the Spirit of Truth, not from sugar-coated manure.

People whose hearts/spirit are waxed gross (covered over) are not 'converted'. They are 'the dead' i.e. 'spiritually dead'. They cannot get any truth from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth:

'The spiritually dead' are those whose hearts/spirits are waxed gross (covered over). They are also describes as being the dead-hearted' and not 'born again'. They are not given to know or get truth . . . because they cannot search their hearts/spirit to know and commune with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth Who brings All truth. However they are arrogant and violent by nature. They live by heart-less-ness, force and violence. This is the nature and reality of one whose heart is waxed gross. Through out history they kill spiritually aware people by the billions.

They are deliberately deceived with parables, which are designed to validate their deluded foolishness . . . because they will violently oppose Jesus, other wise. They were given parables which they can interpret to suit their own ideas. This is done so as to have them keep the peace. Parables are also designed to have them dispatched from the surface of earth.

Parables literally encourage them to bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan. Jesus and God do not wish to have them on earth, period and especially when God's kingdom of heaven fully descends here.

The above is a mystery of God's kingdom of heaven which Jesus shared with only the disciples, in very private session among only them (the disciples).

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Those who are not converted cannot and do not get truth. They are bluffed with parables, because they tend to be arrogant and violet with their deluded ideas. All that Jesus could do is to bluff them with parables, so as to have them keep the peace and not persecute torture and kill him (prematurely) . . . while he buy time to deliver truth and the path to All Truth to only the disciples.

Both the physical and Spirit Jesus were not at all well received. Both presentations of Jesus were widely denied, persecuted, tortured and violently threatened and relegated.

In fact, up to this day, both the physical and Spirit Jesus are actually denied, persecuted, corrupted, relegated and repeatedly crucified by the very great majority of those claiming to be his follower and are called Christians.

I'm sorry; are you insinuating that I am not converted?

Gurucam

popsthebuilder May be the Holy KJV N.T. is confirming something that you did not know

popsthebuilder May be the Holy KJV N.T. is confirming something that you did not know

I'm sorry; are you insinuating that I am not converted?

Where would you get that idea? In which statement? Please give details.

My posts are strictly quotes from the Holy KJV N.T.

May be you are perceiving that the Holy KJV N.T. is confirming something that you did not know?

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

In the above, Jesus clearly and literally says:

3 people whose hearts/spirits are waxed gross.
4 people who are not 'converted'.

The above also confirms that if and when one is 'converted', parables are not for one. When one is 'converted' one is given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

You seem to admit that the above is literally correct, based on the above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. However you would like to change the literal words of the Holy KJV N.T..

I conclude the above because you did ask whether or not I am a 'biblical literalists'. Clearly my correct literal presentation of the above revelation must have prompted you to ask that question. Also you seem very dismissive of 'biblical literalists'.

You seems to be among the billion who delight in changing the literal word in the Holy KJV N.T. to millions of different and opposing ones. Fact is a billion strong traditional Christians have millions of different interpretations/ ideas from and within, the same tradition. Clearly a billion strong traditional/mainstream Christian actually teach and practice routine correction and corruption of the words in the Holy KJV N.T.

If so, enough said.
peace
Is the above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T., (about parables) conveying an inconvenient truth? (i.e. inconvenient to you and your own ideas which you hold and teach???)

I ask again, according to the clear and literal words in the Holy KJV N.T.: Do you want to know the most important mystery of God's kingdom of heaven that was given by Jesus to only the disciples in a very private session among only them?

If one does not know this mystery one cannot enter God's kingdom of heaven through the Christian approach. This mystery would not be found in any parable. It is laid down in absolutely clear and literal words, which were given only to the disciples in a private session among only them.

Jesus entire mission, as a man, on earth was to tell you the following:
1. to follow him to heaven.
2. how to join him in heaven
3. that when he died, his Spirit was regenerated
4. He rose to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit body
5. He went to prepare a mansion in God's house (in spirit heaven) for those who follow him.
6. those who bury their dead do not follow Him.
7 only those who differ in no way from Him, follow him.
8 they 'follow Jesus' by rising (like Jesus Christ) in three days after death to be like angels in heaven.
9 only a few are expected to accomplish this entry to spirit heaven.
10 the very great majority are expected to go the other way, i.e. to hell inside the earth, with Satan. they are 'the dead who bury their dead' in hell for an indefinite stay.

Did you get the memo?

Now you would or should understand the absolutely critical need to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.These were given in clear and literal words, to only the disciples in very private sessions among only them. These mysteries are not, at all. in the parables.

Jesus confirmed in very clear and literal words that only the disciples were given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

The very great majority do not make it to spirit heaven because they err. They seek the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven in parables and they are not to be found there:

Mark: 12 4King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?
25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

How do I know that Christians rise in three days after death, to be like angels in heaven?

. . . because Christians (they are the chosen few) differ in no way from Jesus Christ, with only one exception. Jesus is Lord of all.

Do not be ashamed to ask about what you do not know exist in the Holy KJV N.T.

Christianity is all about learning truth from the Holy KJV N.T. It is not about making-up your own ideas and passing them out as truth/Christianity. To do that is to be a false prophet.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

Where would you get that idea? In which statement? Please give details.

My posts are strictly quotes from the Holy KJV N.T.

May be you are perceiving that the Holy KJV N.T. is confirming something that you did not know?

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

The above clearly and literally says:

3 people whose hearts/spirits are waxed gross.
4 people who are not 'converted'.

The above also confirms that if and when one is 'converted', parables are not for one. When one is 'converted' one is given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

You seem to admit that the above is literally correct, based on the above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. However you would like to change the literal words of the Holy KJV N.T..

I conclude the above because you did ask whether or not I am a 'biblical literalists'. Clearly my correct literal presentation of the above revelation must have prompted you to ask that question. Also you seem very dismissive to 'biblical literalists'.

You seems to be among the millions who delight in changing the literal word in the Holy KJV N.T. to millions of different and opposing ones. Fact is a billion strong traditional Christians have millions of different interpretations/ ideas from and within, the same tradition.

Is the above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T., (about parables) conveying an inconvenient truth (i.e. inconvenient to you and your own ideas which you hold and teach???)

I ask again, according to the clear and literal words in the Holy KJV N.T.: Do you want to know the most important mystery of God's kingdom of heaven that was given by Jesus to only the disciples in a very private session among only them?

If one does not know this mystery one cannot enter God's kingdom of heaven through the Christian approach. It would not be found in any parable. It is laid down in absolutely clear and literal words, which were given only to the disciples in a private session among only them.
Look buddy, I don't need any nonsense you have, and neither does any other.

Why would I need you to explain anything to me if you are a biblical literalist who can't even see the meaning behind a single parable the Christ spoke....even the ones somewhat expounded upon?

What mystery could you possibly have gathered from being a literalist? I don't mean to be so rude and did point out that we are in agreement except for that singular point, but you have been exceedingly unreceptive and derogatory towards me. I understand if you don't get what insinuate means; you are a literalist.

regardless;
peace

Gurucam

Look buddy, I don't need any nonsense

Agreed, you do not need any more nonsense. you have all the nonsense . . . and you are very full of it.

The above is my view. Simply a view.

I ain't your buddy. You use your words too loosely. We have nothing in common.

You seem very dismissive of 'biblical literalists'. I am not.

You seems to be among the billion who delight in changing the literal word in the Holy KJV N.T. to millions of different and opposing ones.

Fact is a billion strong traditional Christians have millions of different interpretations/ideas from and within, the same tradition.

A million different interpretations/ideas cannot be correct. Stick with the literal words.

Clearly a billion strong traditional/mainstream Christian actually teach and practice routine correction and corruption of the words in the Holy KJV N.T.

If so, enough said.
peace
Keep your peace, all to your self. And say/post no more as you threatened. Be a person to your word. This is the first step to being Christian.

And, indeed, straight is the gate and narrow the way and few there be that find it.

You first step if you want to be among the chosen few is to depart from among the billion strong traditional Christians and their ideas. They are simply the many who are called. They cannot be a few or the chosen few.

Do not worry about your support base. I am no threat. Few if any will follow my posts which are literal quotes from the Holy KJV N.T. A billion traditional Christians are 'interpret-ers'. And so it must be. Indeed so be it.

24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Only a few know scriptures accurately, do not err and are chosen. And so it must be, i.e. as prophesied by Jesus. Indeed so be it.

This is not 'shadow boxing'. This is the real deal. Do not threaten to do that which you do not do. That is to bluff. Do not delight in bluffs and/or parables. Stay with the pure, unadulterated truth, always.

Do as you posted, 'enough said, depart in peace. No inquisition.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

Agreed, you do not need any more nonsense. you have all the nonsense . . . and you are very full of it.

The above is my view. Simply a view.

I ain't your buddy. You use your words too loosely. We have nothing in common.

You seem very dismissive of 'biblical literalists'. I am not.

You seems to be among the billion who delight in changing the literal word in the Holy KJV N.T. to millions of different and opposing ones.

Fact is a billion strong traditional Christians have millions of different interpretations/ideas from and within, the same tradition.

A million different interpretations/ideas cannot be correct. Stick with the literal words.

Clearly a billion strong traditional/mainstream Christian actually teach and practice routine correction and corruption of the words in the Holy KJV N.T.

Keep your peace, all to your self. And say/post no more as you threatened. Be a person to your word. This is the first step to being Christian.

And, indeed, straight is the gate and narrow the way and few there be that find it.

You first step if you want to be among the chosen few is to depart from among the billion strong traditional Christians and their ideas. They are simply the many who are called. They cannot be a few or the chosen few.

Do not worry about your support base. I am no threat. Few if any will follow my posts which are literal quotes from the Holy KJV N.T. A billion traditional Christians are 'interpret-ers'. And so it must be. Indeed so be it.

Only a few know scriptures accurately, do not err and are chosen. And so it must be, i.e. as prophesied by Jesus. Indeed so be it.

This is not 'shadow boxing'. This is the real deal. Do not threaten to do that which you do not do. That is to bluff. Do not delight in bluffs and/or parables. Stay with the pure, unadulterated truth, always.

Do as you posted, 'enough said, depart in peace. No inquisition.
Okay....look.....I've been going about this wrong perhaps. Surely any negative statement I said towards you does not help us to communicate, and was unneeded and unwarranted since I only want to help you to understand a different perspective.

I would first like to note again that I understand well that many will go through the broad gate, and not in at the side entrance. I don't refute scripture, but do understand very much of it to have more meaning than just the literal interpretation. I do apologise for my stabs at the ideal of literal interpretation; it was uncalled for and would have been better for me to seek another avenue or angle of discussion.

-The fact is that nothing of the Bible is limited to a literal interpretation. In assuming such one unwittingly attempts to limit the very capacities of GOD.

John: 7. 15. And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned? 16. Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me. 17. If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself. 18. He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him. 19. Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law? Why go ye about to kill me?

24. Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

33. Then said Jesus unto them, Yet a little while am I with you, and then I go unto him that sent me. 34. Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am, thither ye cannot come.

35. Then said the Jews among themselves, Whither will he go, that we shall not find him? will he go unto the dispersed among the Gentiles, and teach the Gentiles? 36. What manner of saying is this that he said, Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am, thither ye cannot come?

37. In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.

(Did the Christ serve drinks at this time?)

38. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

(That would be odd; is the literal interpretation bacteria filled water bursting through ones naval? Strange doctrine indeed)

39. (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

Romans: 2. 26. Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision? 27. And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law? 28. For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

29. But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Romans: 7. 5. For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death. 6. But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

( The above verse is referring to death. Would you consider that literal death? And if so then that would mean that you are literally physically dead before ever even being given faith.)

(Let's continue)

2 Corinthians: 3. 2. Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men: 3. Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart. 4. And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward: 5. Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God; 6. Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life. 12. Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech: 13. And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished: 14. But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ. 15. But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart. 16. Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away. 17. Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 18. But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

(Surely we don't actually see GOD contained within a glass)

2 Corinthians: 10. 7. Do ye look on things after the outward appearance? If any man trust to himself that he is Christ's, let him of himself think this again, that, as he is Christ's, even so are we Christ's. 8. For though I should boast somewhat more of our authority, which the Lord hath given us for edification, and not for your destruction, I should not be ashamed: 9. That I may not seem as if I would terrify you by letters. 10. For his letters, say they, are weighty and powerful; but his bodily presence is weak, and his speech contemptible. 11. Let such an one think this, that, such as we are in word by letters when we are absent, such will we be also in deed when we are present.

(So do you consider that to be a parable? Because you must, because it makes very little sense if interpreted literally.)

Matthew: 23. 1. Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, 2. Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: 3. All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not. 4. For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.

(Are you starting to see my point yet; or do you THINK they actually sat in Moses's actual seat? So how did they literally bind heavy things on others shoulders without touching them?
Were they magic? And if they were, wouldn't it be stated literally in scripture according to your doctrine?)

Matthew: 23. 8. But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

(Sooooo....we are literally brothers...... interesting)

Matthew: 23. 8. But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

(Is it literally wrong to call your dad dad? Oh.... wait....I mean father?)

Matthew: 23. 9. And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. 13. But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. 23. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone. 24. Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel. 25. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess. 26. Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also. 27. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness. 28. Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

(Okay....I really hope you choose to admit that a literal interpretation of the Bible isn't the extent of the knowledge available from it's pages. You don't have to admit it aloud ( not literally aloud, but in type (in a response to this post)), but please do find the internal honesty to at it to yourself....for your own sake)

peace....I am sorry for offending you earlier. I wasn't right to do of my motive is genuine, which it is, if only in retrospect and near hindsight.

jsanford108

In fact, up to this day, both the physical and Spirit Jesus are actually denied, persecuted, corrupted, relegated and repeatedly crucified by the very great majority of those claiming to be his follower and are called Christians.]

Okay. Allow us to examine the few paragraphs I quoted above.

According to you, the Bible "literally says that parables do not in any way contain truth and/or Truth and/or the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven." Please, provide, but do not quote, the specific verses that "literally say" this.

Also, let us examine the logic. If the parables are not truths, then they are falsehoods. If they are falsehoods, then Christ is a liar. And the Bible as a whole is false. Yet, this is your quote: "there is no way that parables can be truth, in any form or fashion."

If parables are not truths or of divine nature, then what are they? Please provide a definition.

Let us move on to another quote. "All truth comes only to 'converted' people, intuitively, from the Spirit of Truth, not from sugar-coated manure...
Those who are not converted cannot and do not get truth." Logically, then no one could convert because only the converted can obtain truth. Thus, all non-converted can only obtain lies and falsehoods. Without truth, there cannot be true salvation, thus no conversion. There is no logic found here.

"Jesus bluffed with parables." Here again, this would be deceitful and evil of Christ. Why would an eternal Just God do such a thing?

Lastly, if Jesus is physical and spiritual, but not Fully Two yet One (hypostatic nature), then at what point did He become either of the two?

In closing, your arguments, points, reasoning, and evidence, are all illogical and self-destructive. Your own arguments contradict themselves. Your logic is flawed beyond simplicity. And your own logic contradicts your own points and evidence. In any academic field, such theories/arguments/claims would be rendered null and void if even one of these issues were present. Thus, one can logically and reasonably conclude that your argument and claim as a whole is null and void.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Gurucam

Okay. Allow us to examine the few paragraphs I quoted above.

According to you, the Bible "literally says that parables do not in any way contain truth and/or Truth and/or the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven."

Please, provide, but do not quote, the specific verses that "literally say" this.

The answer to your question is a primary mystery of God's kingdom of heaven which was given by Jesus, in clear and literal words, only once, to only the disciples in a private session among only them.

This is that mystery. It says, literally: All truth come only from the Spirit of Truth and not from any physical source, like the physically recorded, physical words of the physical Jesus and other physical humans.

The following is the source of the above:

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

All truth is revealed only individually and privately to only 'converted' persons from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. This is done only through an internal intuitive connection with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth through one's own heart/spirit . . . and not from any physical source, like the physically recorded, physical words of the physical Jesus. This is why parables cannot and do not contain any truths or Truths.

'Conversion' (spiritual awareness) is a first requisite. To be 'converted' is to cease having a heart/spirit that is 'waxed gross/covered over.

5 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Only a 'converted' person (i.e. one whose heart/spirit is no longer waxed gross) can search his or her heart/spirit to discern the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, within (and obtain the mind of Christ and All truth).

The following is the source of the above truth:

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The Spirit mentioned in the above is the Spirit of Jesus who is also the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Intercession. The will of God is another Spirit who is the Holy Spirit. No one comes onto God, the Holy Spirit but through the Spirit of Jesus Who is the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Intercession:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

2 Corinthians 3:17King James Version (KJV)

I am, at least, a Saint because I am led, in real time, all the time, by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth as discerned within my own heart/spirit, in real time, all the time.

It is all about live, real time, communion with the living Spirit of Jesus . . . and being led in real time, all the time by precisely what this Spirit has in mind for me to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within my own heart/spirit. Only this is the Christian way.

Therefore, I teach on my terms. 'My terms' is precisely how and what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth instructs me to teach. Therefore I reserve all rights, so as to serve this end, unconditionally.
I reserve and exercise the right to 'provide and quote the specific verses that "literally say" this'

I will not and do not simply, 'provide, but do not quote, the specific verses that "literally say" this'.

All truth comes to a person when he/she has/acquire the mind of Christ. Do you know how to have/acquire the mind of Christ? You will not find the mind of Christ in a book/written scriptures.

The mind of Christ is precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do as discerned, live and direct, within one's own heart/spirit, in real time, all the time:

The following is the source of the above mystery/truth:

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Now you ought to know that All truth comes directly and intuitively only from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, through one's own heart/spirit, in real time, all the time and not from parables, and the written scriptures, etc.

If you do not know the above truth, you cannot enter God's kingdom of heaven.

However God also has a kingdom of hell for those who do not know scriptures correctly and therefore, do not follow Jesus, accurately and therefore err and are not chosen. The source of the above is as follows:

Fact is, God created and sustains all things. Each person has free will to believe what he or she want and to go where his or her choice leads him or her.

No one, not even God or Jesus can or will deny any human the above right. Indeed what one soweth, one reaps.

I am a Saint because I soweth to the Spirit Jesus as discerned within my own heart/spirit. You guys seem oblivious to your spirit and the Spirit Jesus. You guys seem to soweth to your own flesh and the flesh and blood Jesus. Therefore we reap totally different things.

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

. . . you need to over-come your fear of hearing the blatant truth as quoted literally from the Holy KJV N.T.

I am obliged to post them for your edification and paramount good.

Last edited:

Gurucam

popsthebuilder,

You are foolishly quoting and relying on parables.

Parables do not contain/bring any truth.

Only the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth brings All truth, only through a 'not seen' internal intuitive connection between this Spirit and individual heart/spirit of each 'converted' person.

People err badly when they foolishly use parables as a source for truth.

Those who err are not chosen. They never become and are not, Christians/Saints.

Pops, leave the teaching of Christianity alone. Go forth and build something else that is more in line with your competence.

May be you can go forth and seek to build the Mosaic tradition which is something totally different from Christianity. It is old school and outdated.