It can never be the voice of a billion, or so, traditional/mainstream Christians.

Gurucam

Please don't be confused due to my poor communication skills;
peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

The ability to know things from the Spirit of Jesus, through one's own heart/spirit, is but one Gift of the Spirit. This enables one to live the Christian way, silently.

Ephesians 3 KJV N.T.
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The ability to have and use good communication skill to teach is quite another Gift of the Spirit. One require the first skill as well as this second skill to be a teacher and to teach.

By your own admission you lack the latter Gift of the Spirit. You are not destine or qualified to teach. You are required to simply stay humbly quiet and live the Christian way, i.e. if you actually have the first Gift of the Spirit.

God is not mocked, He will not grant you the Gift of the Spirit to teach and not also grant you the Gift of the Spirit to communicate.

You are trying to be what you are not given by God to be. That makes for a false prophet who has the potential to deceive many with false doctrines .

Only an intuit can know All Truth from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. This is achieved through a totally none-physical intuitive connection between the Spirit of Jesus and one's own heart/spirit.

However an intuit must also be intellectually actualized (this is a physical earthly skill) in order to teach, on the physical plain as this forum permits.

If you stays quite others can only suspect that you are foolish. However when you open you mouth and speak by posting, you remove all doubts.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

Your doctrines are not from the Holy KJV N.T..

They closely resemble the doctrines which are corruptly promoted as Christianity in the billion strong/mainstream Christianity.

There is a strong indication that you were, at some time, affiliated with at least one denomination of the billion strong traditional/mainstream Christianity and their erroneous and false conditioning have remained with you and continue to hold you.
You are speaking from a place of utter assumption.

I will gladly and honestly answer anything about my faith that you would like to know. But please do stop typing assumption as fact.

I'm not against attempting to explain my position.

Gurucam

popsthebuilder,

Only the twelve disciples were given/called by God to follow Jesus:

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

Clearly the disciples were in some way more privileged than the others (the masses). Certainly the disciples were given by God to get some secret/mystery from Jesus that the others were not given by God to get from Jesus?

Are you too foolish to get this simple fact?

Jesus had, declared and practiced two agendas:

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

Did not Jesus privately instruct a disciple: 'follow me and let the dead bury their dead'?

Jesus made deliveries to those who were given by God to follow him. These were only the disciples.

Jesus also made deliveries to the dead who were given to bury each other. These deliveries were made to every one other than the twelve disciples . . . i.e. the masses who Jesus encountered in public every where..

Both sets of deliveries are recorded in the Holy KJV N.T. Indeed, there are many things (including many teaching) in the Holy KJV N.T. pertaining to these two agendas of Jesus.

However if you seek to follow Jesus to the mansion in heaven, in God's house, which He went to prepare for those who follow him:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

. . . then, you must zoom-in to only the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These were given by Jesus, to only the disciples in very private session among only them. These are just a few revelations in the Holy KJV N.T..

All other revelations are given solely for the dead to bury each other.

You cannot use the Holy KJV N.T., willy-nilly (i.e. any which way) as you are doing.

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Oh sad, unfortunate and foolish person, wake up to the fact that only the disciples got the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, from Jesus, in private sessions among only them.

These mysteries are not at all hidden in parables. Parables were given for 'the dead' to bury each other.

Your name, popsthebuilder, seem to suggest that you are a mature/aged man. If this is so you may not or do not have much time to drop your delusions and embrace the above truth, as clearly and literally confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T.

Please get on board with truth, before too late is your cry.

You and I (and our 'positions') may pass away but the above truth from the Holy KJV N.T. will not pass away.

I notice that you are very interested in being asked about and showing, your credential:

I will gladly and honestly answer anything about my faith that you would like to know. But please do stop typing assumption as fact.

Fact is no human and/or his or her position, is consequential. However the above literal and clear truth from the Holy KJCV N.T. is critically important and critically consequential.

You seem set to crash and burn in the most critical manner.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

popsthebuilder,

Only the twelve disciples were give/called by God to follow Jesus:

65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

Clearly the disciples were in some way more privileged than the others (the masses). Certainly the disciples were given by God to get some secret/mystery from Jesus that the others were not given by God to get from Jesus?

Did not Jesus privately instruct a disciple: 'follow me and let the dead bury their dead'?

Jesus made deliveries to those who were given by God to follow him. These were only the disciples.

Jesus also made deliveries to the dead who were given to bury each other. These deliveries were made to every one other than the twelve disciples . . . i.e. the masses who Jesus encountered in public every where..

Both sets of deliveries are recorded in the Holy KJV N.T. Indeed, there are many things (including many teaching) in the Holy KJV N.T. pertaining to these two agendas of Jesus.

However if you seek to follow Jesus to the mansion in heaven, in God's house, which He went to prepare for those who follow him:

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

. . . then, you must zoom-in to only the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These were given by Jesus, to only the disciples in very private session among only them. These are just a few revelations in the Holy KJV N.T..

You cannot use the Holy KJV N.T., willy-nilly (i.e. any which way) as you are doing.

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Oh sad, unfortunate and foolish person, wake up to the fact that only the disciples got the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, from Jesus, in private sessions among only them.

These mysteries are not at all hidden in parables. Parables were given for 'the dead' to bury each other.

Your name, popsthebuilder, seem to suggest that you are a mature/aged man. If this is so you may not or do not have much time to drop your delusions and embrace the above truth, as clearly and literally confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T.

You and I (and our 'positions') may pass away but the above truth from the Holy KJV N.T. will not pass away.

I notice that you are very interested in being asked about and showing, your credential:

Fact is no human and/or his or her position, is consequential. However the above literal and clear truth from the Holy KJCV N.T. is critically important and critically consequential.

You do realize that St. Paul wasn't one of the apostles that walked the earth with the Christ, right?

So we have a few problems swallowing your forced lies.

1) If the apostles were given the secrets of the kingdom of GOD then why do you say to follow Paul but not Peter who actually walked with the Christ, and whom the Christ was pleased with?

2)If leave the dead to bury the dead was some prolific teaching only known to the disciples, and not meant for the masses, then why is it available for all to see?

3)Why do you act as if you know something I don't?

4) Why does the Bible expressly day that the Christ taught only in parables while you say he didn't teach in parables at all?

Answer any of these questions with simple honesty and without blond accusations or don't.

It means little to me, but lying about the things of GOD will prove detrimental to your eternal soul

Gurucam

So we have a few problems swallowing your forced lies.

popsthebuilder,

The following cannot be a lie. It is totally and literally from the Holy KJV N.T. . . . unlike your foolish self-made-up ideas which you describe as 'my position' (which for all intent and purpose is totally not consequential):

I notice that you believe that you speak for 'We' and not simply for yourself. I am surprised that there are some who find you more than foolish. Do you speak for a congregation who you are misleading/deceiving.

I do not have to speak for any one. I do not even speak for myself. I do not hold a position. I do not present the position of any other human. I simply accept and quote the Holy KJV N.T., as it is, i.e. literally.

The following is the literal truth from the Holy KJV N.T.. You now know better and you are warned to not desecrate/corrupt the Holy KJV N.T.:

Paul was not a disciple. Paul was simply a human who naturally and spontaneously became the only authentic Christian out of what Jesus shared with only the disciples.

This confirm that Jesus words vibrated well beyond physical hearing. However only Paul was able to 'hear' Jesus' words beyond the dimension of physical hearing. This is the entire basis of Christianity. Paul was the first example of being a Christian from among those people.

Although the disciples were 'special'. They were simply called. However, in the final analysis, they were not chosen. Only Paul was both called and chosen.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

popsthebuilder,

The following cannot be a lie. It is totally and literally from the Holy KJV N.T. . . . unlike your foolish self-made-up ideas which you describe as 'my position' (which for all intent and purpose is totally not consequential):

I notice that you believe that you speak for 'We' and not simply for yourself. I am surprised that there are some who find you more than foolish. Do you speak for a congregation who you are misleading/deceiving.

I do not have to speak for any one. I do not even speak for myself. I do not hold a position. I do not present the position of any other human. I simply accept and quote the Holy KJV N.T., as it is, i.e. literally.

The following is the literal truth from the Holy KJV N.T.. You now know better and you are warned to not desecrate/corrupt the Holy KJV N.T.:

Post #104

Gurucam

Seekers of truth ought to know:

Seekers of truth ought to know:

As plain as day, the above from the Holy KJV N.T., literally says that only the disciples were given by God to follow Jesus, while Jesus was physically on earth.

Then the following says that only the disciples were given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven:

Colossians 1:26-27King James Version (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Then Jesus advised:

Then Jesus instructed the disciple:

Then Jesus confirmed that those few who become authentic Christians in their current life time differs in no way from Him, (except that he is Lord of all). When they die they rise to spirit heaven in three days (like Jesus Christ), clad only in their spirit bodies, to be like angels in heaven. They obediently and literally follow Jesus.

Authentic Christians are not buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan to wait indefinitely, on the supposed return of a physical Jesus. This is how 'the dead' were tricked into burying each other inside the earth, in hell, with Satan. Jesus had no regard for 'the dead' (He instructed, 'let the dead bury their dead').

Authentic Christians differs in no way from Jesus Christ. They are at least, just as capable as Jesus Christ and they literally do what Jesus did. They are not dependent on Jesus. They are equal to Jesus. When they die they rise to heaven, in three days or better:

12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

The above are the literal ideas in the Holy KJV N.T.

Only the very foolish will ignore the above and follow popsthebuilder.

Popsthebuilder have spent his long life believing deceptions. He would naturally be hard-pressed to change his ideas, especially since his past-on generations and friend were buried in the earth, in hell with Satan to wait indefinitely, instead of rising in three day to heaven.

All the postings in green are literal quotes from the Holy KJV N.T.

Indeed there are those who will follow popsthebuilder and there are those who will embrace the Holy KJV N.T.

The choice is wide open and yours (each individual person) to make.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Paul was not a disciple. Paul succeeded where the disciples failed.

Paul was not a disciple. Paul succeeded where the disciples failed.

You do realize that St. Paul wasn't one of the apostles that walked the earth with the Christ, right

Paul was not a disciple. Paul was simply a human who naturally and spontaneously became the only authentic Christian out of what Jesus shared with only the disciples.

This confirm that Jesus words vibrated well beyond physical hearing. However only Paul was able to 'hear' Jesus' words beyond the dimension of physical hearing. This is the entire basis of Christianity. Paul was the first example of being a Christian from among those people.

Although the disciples were 'special'. They were simply called. However, in the final analysis, they were not chosen. Only Paul was both called and chosen.

Christianity is totally and only hinged on individual, personal, live and intuitive communion with and obedience to, the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, as discerned through one's own heart/spirit. Paul was our only example of one who actually achieved this life style.

Although the disciple were told about this life style in private sessions among only them and this lifestyle is the essential mystery of God's kingdom of heaven None of the disciples achieved this life style.

Last edited:

marhig

Everyone knows that the dead refer to the spiritually dead.

It's only news to you because you are a literalist.

The whole problem is that you say that the literal words of the Christ are solely to keep the lame limping around, ensure that the blind stay vailed, those possessed with demons reserved for hell, and the dead as fuel for the fire.

That's all good and great until you apply it to those who still walk the earth with a possibility to hear the good news and turn to GOD.

You actively, effectively condemn all, but don't see it.

You actively accuse the Christ of spreading only confusion; He taught in parables alone.

You are at odds with the truth.

I do not deny that you have some piece of knowledge, but don't let that partiality blind you to the whole truth.

We are all sinners; you condemn all while accusing the Christ Himself.

Repent.....please....not for my sake.....at all.

Oh yeah; you claim a Christian too is in it for only reward or fear of punishment.
This too is a lie friend.

Please don't be confused due to my poor communication skills; I know you don't do these things with the actual intent I have mentioned, but that doesn't change the fact that they are being done.

peace

What I can't believe, is how many people condemn others whilst not looking at themselves first. What right have we to condemn others when we are sinners ourselves? How can we cast stones at another, we can't. And that's not what we are here to do. Yet so many do this, don't you think?

We are here to bring the truth to others, bring the l love and word of God and the life of Christ to others. With the hope that through Christ they will listen. I don't care who they are are what they have done, I have hope for everyone. And I have no intention of thinking that I'm so high and mighty that I can decide who is going where then they die. Only God can decide that, we are here to do his will and and love and help one another as spread his word, all done through our Lord Jesus.

The thief on the cross was saved in the last minutes of his life, so there's hope for everyone right up until our last breath. God is so merciful and we are blessed to know him.

Btw, talking about fellowship, I would love to sit and read with you, I would fellowship with you at anytime, I think that you would like our house meetings. But never mind, we can still speak here. I hope you are well. :)

marhig

popsthebuilder,

What do you mean by the mysteries are not hidden in parables? The whole Bible is full of deeper meanings. That's why Jesus said, those who have ears to hear, hear. And he also said, those who have an ear, hear what the spirit says to the churches.

The Spirit opens our understanding and gives us the ear to hear and also to understand the deeper meanings of the Bible through progressive Revelation.

popsthebuilder

What I can't believe, is how many people condemn others whilst not looking at themselves first. What right have we to condemn others when we are sinners ourselves? How can we cast stones at another, we can't. And that's not what we are here to do. Yet so many do this, don't you think?

We are here to bring the truth to others, bring the l love and word of God and the life of Christ to others. With the hope that through Christ they will listen. I don't care who they are are what they have done, I have hope for everyone. And I have no intention of thinking that I'm so high and mighty that I can decide who is going where then they die. Only God can decide that, we are here to do his will and and love and help one another as spread his word, all done through our Lord Jesus.

The thief on the cross was saved in the last minutes of his life, so there's hope for everyone right up until our last breath. God is so merciful and we are blessed to know him.

Btw, talking about fellowship, I would love to sit and read with you, I would fellowship with you at anytime, I think that you would like our house meetings. But never mind, we can still speak here. I hope you are well. :)
If I'm ever on that side of the pond I would hope to felloeship and discuss with you in person, the things of GOD.

Your reflection is always a comfort and relief.

peace dear friend

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk