It can never be the voice of a billion, or so, traditional/mainstream Christians.

Gurucam

I am teaching Enlightenment in Christ.

Are you aware that such a thing is mentioned in the Holy KJV N.T.?

Gurucam

Paul listed many people who saw the risen Lord Jesus Christ (1Co15:5-8KJV), do you believe that He rose bodily from the dead? 1st Corinthians 15:14 (KJV)
What some people saw was Jesus rising to a cloud, beyond their sight, in a physical body. They assumed that that meant that Jesus rose to heaven in a physical body.

The verses which you mention does not address Jesus' rising and how he rose specifically. However the following does that:

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

1 Corinthians 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

In order to clear this up, we have to get into the following:

Fact is there are two gospels. which are for two different sets of people. These gospels relate to Jesus' two agendas:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

The gospels are one each for the above two agendas. There are two gospels:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

The gospels are as follows:

1. The gospel of circumcision is righteousness that is with the ten commandments and other ideals and laws and canons etc. This was given for 'the dead who bury their dead'. The dead are people whose spirit must be saved. This gospel was rendered onto to Peter. However Paul was also called use this gospel.

2. There is the gospel of uncircumcision. This is righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments and without any other ideals and laws like canons etc. This is for the spiritually aware (the converted) who can follow Jesus. This gospel was rendered onto only Paul. Peter did not have the actualization to use or teach this gospel.

This means that Peter could legitimately teach only one gospel which is the gospel of circumcision. It was totally different for Paul. Paul had to teach the two gospels.

Therefore you will find Paul teaching two set of things depending on his audience. He will teach one set of things to the 'the dead who bury their dead' And he will teach another set of things to those who can follow Jesus.

When it came to talking about the rising of Jesus, to the dead who bury their dead, Paul taught about Jesus rising in a physical body. This is not possible or truth. Truth is that flesh and blood cannot enter heaven.

However 'the dead who bury their dead' are not given to know truth. So they get a parable which says that Jesus rose to heaven in a physical body. Fact is, all they saw was Jesus rising to a cloud beyond their sight in a physical body. This is what they saw. Jesus rising to a cloud in a physical body is not Jesus rising to spirit heaven.

On the other hand, when it came to talking about the rising of Jesus, to spiritually aware people (i.e those who can follow Jesus) Paul confirmed the truth because they were given to know truth. The truth is that Jesus rose to heaven clad only in his Spirit body.

The above revelation confirmed the truth which is that there are two bodies. There is a physical body and a spirit body and Jesus rose to heaven clad only in his Spirit body.

The entire Holy KJV N.T. is made up of two sets of things. One set is for those who can 'follow Jesus'. The other is for 'the dead who bury their dead'.

The sad and unfortunate fact is that a billion strong traditional/mainstream Christian denied, undermined and relegated Paul and did not recognize the gospel of un-circumcision which is exclusively for those who can and do 'follow Jesus'. .

In fact a billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians did not recognize the difference in these two gospels. Instead they esteem and used only the gospel of circumcision which is for only 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Jesus' bodily ascension] 1 Corinthians 15 King James Version (KJV) 35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come? 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. 47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven
Do you believe in a physical, literal, bodily resurrection of Jesus?

Gurucam

Do you believe in a physical, literal, bodily resurrection of Jesus?

For me the following is true:

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

Nothing else is true for me.

Gurucam

Do you reject the humanity of Jesus? Was he/is he 100% man and 100% God? Jn 1:1-3

The physical, 'seen', earthly, flesh and blood and temporal son of man Jesus was simply a man.

There were two presentations of Jesus.

1. One was the physical, 'seen', earthly, flesh and blood and temporal son of man Jesus who is not the Lord in heaven. This is the first man from earth.

2. The other is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus Who is the Lord from and in, heaven. This is the second man who is the Lord from and in, heaven

The physical, 'seen' earthly, flesh and blood and temporal son of man Jesus who is not the Lord in heaven is not at all equal to God, the Holy Spirit.

Also, the physical, 'seen' earthly, flesh and blood and temporal son of man Jesus who is not the Lord in heaven is not that consequential. One can blaspheme this son of man, Jesus and one shall be forgiven.

Matthew: 12 King James Version (KJV)
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

The physical, 'seen' earthly, flesh and blood, temporal son of man Jesus who is not the Lord in heaven was a man. He was created/made a little lower than an angel. This is to be made a man. Indeed a very high expression of a man. And so be it:

Hebrews: 2 KJV N.T.
9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

Becoming an angel is the next upward step that a man can achieve. One seek to a Christian (one of the chosen few) in this life so that when one die one can become an angel in heaven:

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

An angel is simply a being who is a little higher that a man. Therefore to be made a little lower than an angel is to be made a man.

The physical, 'seen' earthly, flesh and blood, temporal son of man Jesus who is not the Lord in heaven was created/made a little lower that an angel, therefore he was created/made a man.

The Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus is quite different. He is the Lord from and in, heaven. The Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus is equal to all thing due to the Holy Spirit, Who is His Father.

The Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus is the pore Son of God, the Holy Spirit.

The physical, 'seen' earthly, flesh and blood, temporal son of man Jesus is not the pure son of God, the Holy Spirit, at best he was half the son of man and half the Son of God, the Holy Spirit.

To be half the son of man and half the Son of God is to be a little lower than an angel. This is to be highest expression of man. This is to be a child of God on earth.

The sad fact is that some humans are simply 99% man and only 1% God. These are the dead who bury their dead'. They are children of the flesh.

Last edited:

Gurucam

It's a yes or no question (Eph 4:14). :chz4brnz: Do you believe in a physical, literal, bodily resurrection of Jesus?

As a reminder is number 10 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in the Misc. category. :burnlib:

I have answered as I have answered it.

You are foolish. You are misguided and misinformed. I answered as an authentic Christian.

Christians, i.e. the chosen few, do not answer according to requests of humans. Authentic Christians respond according to the dictates of the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth as discerned within each of their own heart/spirit.

I cannot tell you, that which you are not given by God to know.

At any event, where indeed, did you get the idea of 'a physical, literal, bodily resurrection of Jesus'? You are making that up.

No such thing is mentioned in the Holy KJV N.T. That is purely anti-Christ rhetoric being corruptly passed-out as Christianity, by false prophets.

Clearly your idea is coming from Satan. Check you self. According to the Holy KJV N.T., only one person was identified, by Jesus, to be Satan.

As plain as day, the Holy KJV N.T. confirmed that Jesus was sown in a physical body and resurrected in a spiritual body.

. . . Satan distorts scriptures and truth so as to promote his own ideas and agenda. The aim and mission of Satan is to recruit soles for hell inside the earth with Satan.

Satan aim and mission is not to have humans rise in three days after death, to be like angels in heaven. Only Jesus has an aim and mission of having his followers rise in three days after death, to be like angels in heaven.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

The physical, 'seen', earthly, flesh and blood and temporal son of man Jesus was simply a man.

There were two presentations of Jesus.

1. One was the physical, 'seen', earthly, flesh and blood and temporal son of man Jesus who is not the Lord in heaven. This is the first man from earth.

2. The other is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus Who is the Lord from and in, heaven. This is the second man who is the Lord from and in, heaven

The physical, 'seen' earthly, flesh and blood and temporal son of man Jesus who is not the Lord in heaven is not at all equal to God, the Holy Spirit.

Also, the physical, 'seen' earthly, flesh and blood and temporal son of man Jesus who is not the Lord in heaven is not that consequential. One can blaspheme this son of man, Jesus and one shall be forgiven.

Matthew: 12 King James Version (KJV)
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

The physical, 'seen' earthly, flesh and blood, temporal son of man Jesus who is not the Lord in heaven was a man. He was created/made a little lower than an angel. This is to be made a man. Indeed a very high expression of a man. And so be it:

Hebrews: 2 KJV N.T.
9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

Becoming an angel is the next upward step that a man can achieve. One seek to a Christian (one of the chosen few) in this life so that when one die one can become an angel in heaven:

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

An angel is simply a being who is a little higher that a man. Therefore to be made a little lower than an angel is to be made a man.

The physical, 'seen' earthly, flesh and blood, temporal son of man Jesus who is not the Lord in heaven was created/made a little lower that an angel, therefore he was created/made a man.

The Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus is quite different. He is the Lord from and in, heaven. The Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus is equal to all thing due to the Holy Spirit, Who is His Father.

The Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus is the pore Son of God, the Holy Spirit.

The physical, 'seen' earthly, flesh and blood, temporal son of man Jesus is not the pure son of God, the Holy Spirit, at best he was half the son of man and half the Son of God, the Holy Spirit.

To be half the son of man and half the Son of God is to be a little lower than an angel. This is to be highest expression of man. This is to be a child of God on earth.

The sad fact is that some humans are simply 99% man and only 1% God. These are the dead who bury their dead'. They are children of the flesh.
Nothing an actual Christan dies is for reward.

Also; you damn yourself when calling others fools, though I'm sure you think you are safe from judgement.

40ed8181ec3027809d9e1db76e6e89d4.jpg

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Gurucam

The following confirms that All Truth come only from the Spirit of Truth:

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Jesus is the truth:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Therefore the Spirit of Truth is the Spirit of Jesus.

Fact is only Paul communed with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth (i.e. on the road to Damascus) Peter did not commune with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth.

Therefore only Paul got All Truth (which come only through live communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth). Peter did not have this communion. Therefore Peter was not privy to any truth.

Why listen to Peter?

popsthebuilder

The following confirms that All Truth come only from the Spirit of Truth:

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Jesus is the truth:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Therefore the Spirit of Truth is the Spirit of Jesus.

Fact is only Paul communed with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth (i.e. on the road to Damascus) Peter did not commune with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth.

Therefore only Paul got All Truth (which come only through live communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth). Peter did not have this communion. Therefore Peter was not privy to any truth.

Why listen to Peter?
There aren't two gospels.

The many who are called is a reference to those called near the end. The few that follow aren't those who follow a misunderstanding of St. Paul, putting it at odds with the rest of scripture and what is known via the selfless conscience. The few aren't those who degrade others all while insisting themselves alone are indwelled with the Holy Spirit.

Many are called by the Spirit, but that is only the beginning. If you've been called then great; follow the calling.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
At any event, where indeed, did you get the idea of 'a physical, literal, bodily resurrection of Jesus'? You are making that up.

No such thing is mentioned in the Holy KJV N.T. That is purely anti-Christ rhetoric being corruptly passed-out as Christianity, by false prophets.
What a mess. :plain:

Gurucam

There aren't two gospels.

You are making-up your own scriptures.

The Holy KJV N.T. clearly confirm that there are two gospels and they were committed/given to two different people:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter

It would take Satan to say that the gospel of circumcision and the gospel of uncircumcision are not different gospels.

'circumcision' and 'uncircumcision' are opposite words.

'Circumcision' is righteousness that is with the ten commandments.

'uncircumcision' is righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments:

Romans: 3 1King James Version (KJV)
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Gurucam

popsthebuilder,

You seem stuck on the O.T. and other old things.

Please note that the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven would not be found any scriptures or manuscripts before the advent of Jesus coming to earth in a physical body, 2000 odd years ago.

Also the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven were not given to Abraham's generations before 2000 odd years ago when Jesus borough them and gave them to only the Saints who were (only) the twelve disciples.

Colossians: 1 KJV N.T.
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

One would need to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven if one wants to enter God's kingdom of heaven.

According to the Holy KJV N.T., if you are looking for the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, you would be wasting your time if you are esteeming and/or using the O.T. or any other scriptures, manuscripts and/or anything else that predates the Holy KJV N.T.

Also, according to the Holy KJV N.T., if you are looking for the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, you would be wasting your time if you are esteeming and/or using any thing other than those deliveries which Jesus made to only the twelve disciples in very private sessions among only them.

You do not have to be interested in entering God's kingdom of heaven. However if you are interested in entering God's kingdom of heaven you must heed and adopt the above revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

Gurucam

What a mess. :plain:

Indeed true . . . but prophesied and therefore expected.

Truth and Christianity are only for the chosen few.

A billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians cannot be a chosen few.

A billion people cannot be the few who found the straight gate and narrow way:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

However, the sad fact is that what passed for Christianity are the ideas of a billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians because:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Clearly, therefore, what passes for Christianity must be 'a mess' . . . a total 'mess'. .

It was all prophesied and therefore unavoidable.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Indeed true . . . but prophesied and therefore expected.

Truth and Christianity are only for the chosen few.

A billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians cannot be a chosen few.

A billion people cannot be the few who found the straight gate and narrow way:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

However, the sad fact is that what passed for Christianity are the ideas of a billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians because:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Clearly, therefore, what passes for Christianity must be 'a mess' . . . a total 'mess'. .

It was all prophesied and therefore unavoidable.
Ro1:4(KJV) Ro4:24(KJV) Ro6:4(KJV) Ro6:9(KJV) Ro8:11(KJV) Ro8:34(KJV) Ro10:9(KJV) Ro14:9(KJV) 1Co6:14(KJV) 1Co15:4(KJV) 2Cor4:14(KJV) 2Co5:15(KJV) Gal1:1(KJV) Eph1:20(KJV) Col2:12(KJV) 1Th1:10(KJV) 1Th4:14(KJV) 2Ti2:8(KJV) Heb13:20(KJV) 1Pt1:3(KJV) 1Pt1:21(KJV) Rev1:18(KJV)

Gurucam

Romans: 1 King James Version (KJV)
4 And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

The above says:
1. Jesus was declared to be the Son of God by the resurrection from the dead.
2. Being the Son of God, he had powers according to the Holy Spirit.

It was 'by the resurrection' that Jesus was declared to be the Son of God, with the power to be the Lord in heaven. Jesus is consequential only as the Son of God. and he became the Son of God only after he lost his physical body (his earth side) and rose heaven clad only in a Spirit body (his heavenly or God side).

Before this Jesus was simply the son of man and not consequential.

The above is totally and literally supported by:

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

The son of man Jesus was not consequential:

Matthew: 12 KJV N.T.
32And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.