It can never be the voice of a billion, or so, traditional/mainstream Christians.

popsthebuilder

popsthebuilder,

You are foolishly quoting and relying on parables.

Parables do not contain/bring any truth.

Only the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth brings All truth, only through a 'not seen' internal intuitive connection between this Spirit and individual heart/spirit of each 'converted' person.

People err badly when they foolishly use parables as a source for truth.

Those who err are not chosen. They never become and are not, Christians/Saints.

Pops, leave the teaching of Christianity alone. Go forth and build something else that is more in line with your competence.

May be you can go forth and seek to build the Mosaic tradition which is something totally different from Christianity. It is old school and outdated.
Why do you think I know that the parables hold truth?

I'll give you a hint; it isn't because the Holy Spirit never entered into my being.

Do yourself a favor and actually attempt to comprehend the things you read.

And please for your on sake stop lying to people based on your own little partial misunderstanding of what scripture tells.

I didn't use a parable to prove your nonsense wrong but since you evidently can't read I guess it was pointless.

I tried.

May GOD guide you.

You should repent of assuming the origins of another's faith.

You should repent of lying about, and to others.

You should read my previous reply to you without your proud preconceived bias.

Now....since I do no wish to needlessly contend to no avail....I am done.

You need help...ask for it.

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Gurucam

According to the Holy KJV N.T., parables do not hold or bring truth.

You are trying to 'sell' corruption of the Holy KJV N.T. as Christianity.

According to the Holy KJV N.T., only the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth brings All truth, only to 'converted' persons and only through a 'not seen' intuitive connection between the spirit/heart of each 'converted' person and live Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth:

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Cease blaspheming and corrupting the Holy KJV N.T. in order to validate and promote your corruption and then try to corruptly pass out (distribute) your corruption/distortion of the Holy KJV N.T., as Christianity.

It is sad that billions of traditional Christians have been called to Christianity and cunningly deceived by false prophets . . . and they err and are not chosen:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Mark: 12 4King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Although some of these unfortunate people were and are your close relatives and friends, you need not be stuck in those deceptions. They have gone to a sad place. However, you need not go there. You need not follow them.

Like your relatives and friends who have passed on, you need not be buried in the earth, in hell, with Satan together with your dead physical body to wait indefinitely on the supposed return of a physical Jesus.

You can, in your current life, come onto Christ (i.e. become a Christian). Then you will differ in no way from Jesus Christ (except that he is lord of all).

This means that when you die, you will be just like Jesus Christ. Your spirit will also be regenerated and like Jesus Christ, you too will rise to heaven, clad only in your spirit body. Indeed you will rise to spirit heaven in three days, after your death on earth, to be like an angel in heaven.

You and your spirit will not be buried in the earth, in hell with Satan to wait indefinitely on the supposed return of a physical Jesus to help you out. This is done only to 'the dead'.

Some of your ancestors are indeed, burred inside the earth, in hell, with Satan for some 2000 odd years already. You need not go there or take that path.

This is your wake-up call, before too late is your cry.

You do not have to stay loyal to deception. You can drop your old deceptive ideas and conditioning and embrace the pure truth as literally stated in the Holy KJV N.T.

I have made you aware of your folly and this truth that is very clearly and literally stated in the Holy KJV N.T..

Now you have no excuse for your corrupt, anti-Holy Scripture and anti-Christ actions.

. . . you need to over-come your fear of hearing the blatant truth as quoted literally from the Holy KJV N.T.

I am obliged to post them for your edification and paramount good.

What or how you or I interpret and/or understand the Holy KJV N.T. is not consequential. The statements in the Holy KJV N.T. are inspired revelations that must simply be accepted as they are, i.e. literally.

If you cannot do this, then walk away and form or 'build' your own religion that is not called or promoted as, Christianity.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

You are trying to 'sell' corruption of the Holy KJV N.T. as Christianity.

According to the Holy KJV N.T., only the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth brings All truth, only to 'converted' persons and only through a 'not seen' intuitive connection between the spirit/heart of each 'converted' person and live Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth:

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Cease blaspheming and corrupting the Holy KJV N.T. in order to validate and promote your corruption and then try to corruptly pass out (distribute) your corruption/distortion of the Holy KJV N.T., as Christianity.

It is sad that billions of traditional Christians have been called to Christianity and cunningly deceived by false prophets . . . and they err and are not chosen:

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Although some of these unfortunate people were and are your close relatives and friends, you need not be stuck in those deceptions. They have gone to a sad place. However, you need not go there. You need not follow them.

Like your relatives and friends who have passed on, you need not be buried in the earth, in hell, with Satan together with your dead physical body to wait indefinitely on the supposed return of a physical Jesus.

You can, in your current life, come onto Christ (i.e. become a Christian). Then you will differ in no way from Jesus Christ (except that he is lord of all).

This means that when you die, you will be just like Jesus Christ. Your spirit will also be regenerated and like Jesus Christ, you too will rise to heaven, clad only in your spirit body. Indeed you will rise to spirit heaven in three days to be like an angel in heaven.

You and your spirit will not be buried in the earth, in hell with Satan to wait indefinitely on the supposed return of a physical Jesus to help you out ad is done to 'the dead'. I imagine som of your past generations and friend are inside the earth, in hell, with Satan for some 2000 odd years already.

This is your wake-up call, before too late is your cry.

You do not have to stay loyal to deception. You can drop your old deceptive ideas and conditioning and embrace the pure truth as literally stated in the Holy KJV N.T.

I have made you aware of your folly and this truth that is very clearly and literally stated in the Holy KJV N.T..

Now you have no excuse for your corrupt, anti-Holy Scripture and anti-Christ actions.

. . . you need to over-come your fear of hearing the blatant truth as quoted literally from the Holy KJV N.T.

What or how you or I interpret and/or understand the Holy KJV N.T. is not consequential. The statements in the Holy KJV N.T. are inspired revelations that must simply be accepted as they are, i.e. literally.

If you cannot do this, then walk away and form or 'build' your own religion that is not called or promoted as, Christianity.

Not selling anything.

If you agree that it is the Spirit that brings truth then you do you deny that I have had and do have that very same Spirit to direct me?

If it is the Spirit that guides then why must we limit the understandings of GOD as they pertains to man to the literal meaning of letters on a page?

A not seen spiritual intuitive connection would bring about spiritual truth and understanding, not blatant ignorance and haughtiness masked as truth.

If you had said spirit at any point in your past then you wouldn't say the things you do or act how you do.

Show my corruption when you speak of it that you might be proven to be truthful.

You know nothing of my family and it would behoove you to keep their mention far from your lips.
My faith is not the product of the indoctrination of man, gullibility, fear, or upbringing. I was atheist for the majority of my life until I was mercifully given Faith by GOD. Figured you might want to know in case you decide you want to stop lying about me.

How is it that you say I can come to Christ before death if you base your understanding off of the literal interpretation of the Bible? If your premise was true at all then I would ha e to physically die prior to even being available to receive salvation.

You are evidently too lost to see your repeated and ceaseless contradictions.

Show how I am the Antichrist, or antichristian.

I believe in the Christ of GOD. I believe He paid for my sins. I believe He is the Way, the example the light and the son of GOD.

In short; I am Christian whether you accept it or not.

Take your little box of crayons and go color some pretty little pictures for the gullible to be force fed, I'm not buying or eating your crap.

peace

And I must disagree on the purpose of the parables which Jesus taught in. He spoke in parables so that those with sight and ears could understand, while those bereft of understanding could stay in the dark.

It is a good topic, with huge implications. This has also been my experience to know this is true, as scripture states, have thought about this doctrine of scripture a lot. It all involves a coalition of the sincere and willing of the body of Christ. Deeper truth must be mined from scripture, despite having eyes and ears of the Spirit, more basic parables clear enough, but a lot of depth involving study, correlation of scripture throughout the Bible, to the extent much takes years to get a firm grasp on. I've long realized God's purpose is that spiritual discernment is required, that repentant faith involves a sincere quest and progressive sanctification in the Spirit, the same way He doesn't just come down from heaven in a burning bush to warn all sinners. If the Lord did this, you'd be encouraging a lot of "believers" to submit out of simple fear, like Muslims hold a sword over necks and get a lot of lip service from this. The Lord only wants those who are seeking Him with a pure, repentant heart, wants those that truly desire Him more than anything, agree with His truth more than anything. If we are in that camp, we spend our entire lives mining the truth from God's word, putting it all together, just as that truth that must be sought escapes all the unrepentant, all the while. There's this very good reason the Lord doesn't make much obvious, as He stated, did not simply cast His pearls before swine.

This is where I've found trusted Bible teachers you've been led to, men of consistent truth, more valuable than an encyclopedia of commentaries. You need not try to reinvent the wheel, which would even be foolish! Some perhaps more elderly person(s), who's had years ahead of you, can accelerate learning so much, as they've already, in the Spirit, crossed many bridges you come upon. I'm most thankful to a group of Spirit-filled men of God, many of whom are with the Lord now, but their work still out there, who've taught a lot of deeper truth, made it more accessible. It's also amazing how much these men agree upon, things you see argued everyday here. It’s hard to contemplate how it can be, the Sunday school stuff disputed around here, the emptiness and shallowness of it all. It's a fulfillment of the prophecy of Romans 1 of reprobate minds, that the fundamentals are even argued so, in addition:

2 Timothy 3

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

But it's most striking, like the concept of "few chosen" our Lord Jesus teaches upon, how small the number of truly great Bible teachers is, in the universe of, otherwise, cults, fakes, that is money grubbers, false partial gospels, outright lies, etc. I've long had no doubt hell is going to be brimming over with many unrepentant, who were never really saved. It is a terrifying truth that, if the, such as, mega churches were the truth, the way would be broad, not straight and narrow, a wide gate and broad way if it were true any old "easy believer" hypocrite were saved, nor would it then be truth we must worship God in spirit and in truth, as the truly repentant. And just look at the web, how little fruit of the Spirit you see in the so-called Christian community, as opposed to evil rancor, blind leading the blind and trolling. How many people here, who trade insults and tell lies, all day long, in the name of Christ, would you even want as a friend or, much less, in your home? It's so bad it reaches into demonstrable, clinical sociopathy in some of these people, not Christian faith or fruit by any definition whatsoever, simply bad fruit.

Terrifying. The lake of fire will be a big lake, the "Lord, Lord" crowd just that, lip service workers of iniquity, with their black little, unrepentant hearts.

Matthew 7

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Revelation 3

14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Gurucam

Not selling anything.

Only the Spirit of truth brings All truth.

If one simply quotes the Holy KJV N.T., one is not 'selling something'. One is simply quoting the source of Christian ideology . . . i.e. without getting personally involve or providing an opinion, one way or the other. This is how to remove one's 'ego' from things.

Humans have infirmities.

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: . . .

Therefore under the Christian system, humans are not given to offer interpretations or 'understanding' of scriptures. Under the Christian system, humans must simply accept and quote Holy KJV N.T. revelations, as is. A billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians do not do this.

Fact is, if one says something that is contrary to the Holy KJV N.T. One is indeed trying to sell one's own idea. One is trying to sell something false as Christianity.

And you are indeed saying some thing that is contrary to the Holy KJV N.T.

Only the Spirit of truth brings All truth.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Parables were intended for
1. those who are not given, by God, to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven
2. whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath
Are you suggesting or implying that the resurrection of the Lord Jesus from the dead on the third day, is a parable?

Gurucam

Only the things that Jesus delivered only to the disciples, in very private session among only them are truths.

Since the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth bring All Truth. The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth will validate only those deliveries which Jesus made to the disciples, in private sessions among only them.

Parables were given to the general public. They cannot be truth. Therefore the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth cannot and will not validate parables . . . for they are not truth nor are they anchored on truth.

If you have an insight from spirit that parables are truth, then your insight is from an evil spirit that is seeking to deceive you. What Jesus confirmed privately to only the disciples cannot be untrue. This is the acid test of the quality of your spiritual insights. Be guided accordingly.

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth can and do, deny all things that are accredited to Jesus in the Holy KJV N.T., with the exception of only those things which he delivered in private to only the disciples.

1 Corinthians: 14 King James Version (KJV)
37 If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.

Last edited:

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Are you suggesting or implying that the resurrection of the Lord Jesus from the dead on the third day, is a parable?
Only the things that Jesus delivered only to the disciples, in very private session among only them are truths.

Since the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth bring All Truth. The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth will validate only those deliveries which Jesus made to the disciples, in private sessions among only them.

Parables were given to the general public. They cannot be truth. Therefore the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth cannot and will not validate parables . . . for they are not truth nor are they anchored on truth.

If you have an insight from spirit that parables are truth, then your insight is from an evil spirit that is seeking to deceive you. This is an acid test of the quality of your spiritual insights.
So that's a yes?

You believe that the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ from the dead on the third day is fictional?

Gurucam

Jesus said, privately, to one of the disciples:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

The above declared and defined Jesus two agendas which he served simultaneously.

Jesus served his 'follow me' agenda through the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven

Jesus served his 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda through parables.

It was very clearly confirmed that only the twelve disciples were given by God to follow Jesus. And only they were given the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, so that they can follow Jesus to heaven:

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

Every one else were not given the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. They were not given to follow Jesus to heaven. They were given parables.

Therefore every one, except the disciples were the dead who were left to bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan . . . by using parables. Because every one, except the disciples were given parables, instead of the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Why would anyone want to ride on parables when they can choose to ride only on the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven which were delivered only to the disciples in private sessions among only them and clearly recorded in the Holy KJV N.T. in a chosen few revelations.

Users of parables must certainly have a hell bent wish. Parables were designed to fool the dead into burying each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan for an indefinite stay (under the belief that a physical Jesus will return some day to help them.

For the past 2000 odd years, the above was and continue to be, foisted on a billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians. Some are inside the earth, in hell, with Satan for over 2000 years already.

Jesus had a 'follow me' agenda, which he actively and devotedly promoted.

However, Jesus also had a 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda which he also actively and cunningly promoted.

"The dead' (i.e. the spiritually dead) were fooled into accepting and using parables which were designed to have them willingly and peacefully bury each other inside the earth, in hell, with Satan.

The underlying truth is that only 'the dead' (i.e. those who are not converted) would seek out, esteem, accept and use parables and ignore the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, as delivered privately to only the disciples.

Why? One might ask. Fact is, the dead are not interested in getting truth. They are interested only in having their own ideas validated. And parables are deliberately designed to lend themselves to millions of interpretations (i.e. a different possible interpretation for each unaware/'spiritually dead' person).

The above enable each unaware/'spiritually dead' person to live comfortably and peacefully in his or her own unique delusion until he or she dies and truth hits him or her like a ton of bricks. By then they would already be inside the earth, in hell, with Satan.

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

The above declared and defined Jesus two agendas which he served simultaneously.

Jesus served his 'follow me' agenda through the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven

Jesus served his 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda through parables.

However, only the twelve disciples were given by God to follow Jesus. And only they were given the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, so that they can follow him (Jesus) to heaven:

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

Every one else were not given the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. They were not given to follow Jesus to heaven.

Therefore every one, except the disciples were the dead who were left to bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan . . . by using parables. Because every one, except the disciples were given parables, instead of the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven:

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Why would anyone want to ride on parables when they can choose to ride only on the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven which were delivered only to the disciples in private sessions among only them and clearly recorded in the Holy KJV N.T. in a chosen few revelations.

Users of parables must certainly have a hell bent wish.
You have got to be trolling at this point

Gurucam

You have got to be trolling at this point

We are currently in the recently dawned Age of Christ consciousness. That is, the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth is very powerfully enhanced on the surface of earth, through new recent realignment of heavenly bodies. These heavenly bodies are the Angels of God. Their recent realignment has significantly empowered the Spirit of Jesus on earth.

Although the truths being posted here were always in the Holy KJV N.T., they were previously obscured and hidden. They were discernible only by a very few, who could not bring it to the attention of many. This has changed.

The New Age of Christ consciousness empowered the Spirit of Jesus on earth. This marked the fullness of time when All truth is surfacing with absolute clarity. The time has come. Now and continuing, nothing shall lay hidden:

Luke: 12 King James Version (KJV)
2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.
3 Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

The truths posted on this and other threads, by me, are not from me. These posts are literal revelation from the Holy KJV N.T..

2000 odd years ago, Jesus declared His two agendas which he served devotedly and actively. These agendas are as follows:

22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

You guys are under no obligation to heed these posts.

They are given to purify the corruption which passed for Christianity for the past 2000 odd years.

Now Christianity will be purified and anchored on truth. And those who are last to Christianity (in these last days) will get truth/authentic Christianity, not err and be chosen first.

Matthew: 20 King James Version (KJV)
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Gurucam

We are currently in the recently dawned Age of Christ consciousness. That is, the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth is very powerfully enhanced on the surface of earth, through new recent realignment of heavenly bodies. These heavenly bodies are the Holy Angels. Their recent realignment has significantly empowered the Spirit of Jesus on earth.

The Old is dying to give way to the New. The New is God's kingdom of heaven on earth, under the very enhanced ruler-ship of the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth.

Jesus is 'on earth' and ruling powerfully as the very enhanced Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. He is enhanced by the the recent realignment of the Holy Angels. Now the Spirit of Jesus and the holy angels/the planets etc are together with a common agenda. Jointly, they are judging and dispatching people to heaven or hell, according to:

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand (his Spirit side), but the goats on the left (i.e. his physical/flesh side).
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Separation will be according to:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Separation and dispatch will soon be whole sale:

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Those who are destine to inherit God's kingdom of heaven on earth will remain on earth. The surface is in transforming to God's kingdom of heaven.

Those who are destine for hell, inside the earth, with Satan will soon, be teleported through 'black hole' portals to hell, with Satan, within the depths of earth, in the twinkling of an eye.

Those who esteem and soweth to, the physical Jesus are on the left/dark/hellish side. Those who esteem and soweth to, the Spirit Jesus are on the right/light/heaven side.

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

You guys in the billion strong traditional/mainstream Christianity had and continue to have, millions of false prophets leaders. This is because you have perpetually rejected authentic prophets. You delight in prophets who endorse your delusions. These false prophets are not to be blamed. They are from you and off you. They are of your fabric. That is, they are 'the dead' who are burying their own kind with mutually shared delusions and corruption.

Last edited:

jsanford108

The answer to your question is a primary mystery of God's kingdom of heaven which was given by Jesus, in clear and literal words, only once, to only the disciples in a private session among only them.

This is that mystery. It says, literally: All truth come only from the Spirit of Truth and not from any physical source, like the physically recorded, physical words of the physical Jesus and other physical humans.

The following is the source of the above:

All truth is revealed only individually and privately to only 'converted' persons from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. This is done only through an internal intuitive connection with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth through one's own heart/spirit . . . and not from any physical source, like the physically recorded, physical words of the physical Jesus. This is why parables cannot and do not contain any truths or Truths.

'Conversion' (spiritual awareness) is a first requisite. To be 'converted' is to cease having a heart/spirit that is 'waxed gross/covered over.

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
5 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Only a 'converted' person (i.e. one whose heart/spirit is no longer waxed gross) can search his or her heart/spirit to discern the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, within (and obtain the mind of Christ and All truth).

The following is the source of the above truth:

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The Spirit mentioned in the above is the Spirit of Jesus who is also the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Intercession. The will of God is another Spirit who is the Holy Spirit. No one comes onto God, the Holy Spirit but through the Spirit of Jesus Who is the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Intercession:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

2 Corinthians 3:17King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

I am, at least, a Saint because I am led, in real time, all the time, by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth as discerned within my own heart/spirit, in real time, all the time.

It is all about live, real time, communion with the living Spirit of Jesus . . . and being led in real time, all the time by precisely what this Spirit has in mind for me to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within my own heart/spirit. Only this is the Christian way.

Therefore, I teach on my terms. 'My terms' is precisely how and what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth instructs me to teach. Therefore I reserve all rights, so as to serve this end, unconditionally.
I reserve and exercise the right to 'provide and quote the specific verses that "literally say" this'

I will not and do not simply, 'provide, but do not quote, the specific verses that "literally say" this'.

All truth comes to a person when he/she has/acquire the mind of Christ. Do you know how to have/acquire the mind of Christ? You will not find the mind of Christ in a book/written scriptures.

The mind of Christ is precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do as discerned, live and direct, within one's own heart/spirit, in real time, all the time:

The following is the source of the above mystery/truth:

Now you ought to know that All truth comes directly and intuitively only from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, through one's own heart/spirit, in real time, all the time and not from parables, and the written scriptures, etc.

If you do not know the above truth, you cannot enter God's kingdom of heaven.

However God also has a kingdom of hell for those who do not know scriptures correctly and therefore, do not follow Jesus, accurately and therefore err and are not chosen. The source of the above is as follows:

Fact is, God created and sustains all things. Each person has free will to believe what he or she want and to go where his or her choice leads him or her.

No one, not even God or Jesus can or will deny any human the above right. Indeed what one soweth, one reaps.

I am a Saint because I soweth to the Spirit Jesus as discerned within my own heart/spirit. You guys seem oblivious to your spirit and the Spirit Jesus. You guys seem to soweth to your own flesh and the flesh and blood Jesus. Therefore we reap totally different things.

A few things: As I said, just provide the reference, such as "John 3:16," rather than saying John 3:16, then proceeding to quote it. That is just superfluous and demonstrates an egotistical issue.

Second, what if the Holy Spirit reveals to me that you are wrong?

Lastly, how can the Scriptures be wrong and you are right? That is heretical, as well as egotistical/narcissistic. If this is true, as you say it is, then where do yo source your proof of such knowledge? You can't utilize the Bible since by your own admonition it is below you in truth. A man who has proven heliocentric theory does not use geocentric proofs/evidence. So, prove you are right. If you simply claim "the Holy Spirit speaks through me," I can retort "the Holy Spirit says you are a false prophet." And the Apostles agree with me. As evidenced in the Bible.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Gurucam

Second, what if the Holy Spirit reveals to me that you are wrong?

The Holy Spirit cannot reveal to you that I am wrong or right.

The Holy Spirit does not reveal anything to any one. Also, for the Holy Spirit nothing is either right or wrong. All things simple 'is'.

At any event and all events, no one can commune directly with the Holy Spirit, even to get 'revelations'.

Those who claim to have revelations from the Holy Spirit are simply deluding themselves. Their confession that the Holy Spirit reveal things to them confirms that they have not actually had divine revelations. People who say that they get revelations from the Holy Spirit are simply repeating/using a baseless slogan made popular by traditional Christians.

No one can commune directly with the Holy Spirit. The belief/idea that one can commune directly with the Holy Spirit is simply a common traditional Christian folly. It does not happen.

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father (i.e. the Holy Spirit), but by me.

The father, God is a Spirit, the Holy Spirit:

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Jesus confirmed that no one comes onto God, who is the Holy Spirit but by going through him. It is Jesus (as another Spirit, the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth) who must make intercession on behalf of humans with the Holy Spirit and then tell humans what they need to know, pray for, say and do.

One who does not know the above truth cannot be having divine revelations

Also I cannot be right or wrong (at any forum). I have offered nothing that is mine or from me. I simply quote the Holy KJV N.T. If a person finds that something is right or wrong in my posts, then it simply that they find that the Holy KJV N.T. is right or wrong. Not me.

I have infirmities and I know it. Therefore, I hold no opinion and offer none.

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought

What indeed does Jesus means that no one comes onto God, Who is the Holy Spirit but by him?

Does this mean that one can have communion with God, Who is the Holy Spirit, directly, i.e. without going through Jesus?

Clearly one who believes that the Holy Spirit tells him things is highly misled and deluded.

The Holy Spirit can 'grant' gifts of the Spirit. However the Holy Spirit cannot and do not tell anyone, anything, directly. It is another secondary Spirit that guides each Saint into what to know, pray for say and do. This is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. And this has absolutely noting to do with ideas of right and wrong, at any forum.

When one is led by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, one has absolute liberty:

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

The main concepts of right and wrong is defined by Moses law, the ten commandments. These are totally done away with for those in Christ. There are absolutely no concept of right and wrong for Christians. All thing are right for every Christian. Christians live in many dimensions which allow each of them to live exactly what they believe to be right without accruing sin.

It is totally different for 'the dead'.

Indeed 'the dead' can live according to the ideas which they believe to be right. However they are different from Christians (who are led by the Spirit of Jesus). The dead are different from Christians in that they (the dead) accrue sin and Christians do not.

The difference is that at all events 'the dead' accrue sin, where as Christians get no sin for the same act.

This Christian liberty results from God's gift of the Spirit of Jesus, to humans.

'The dead' (those who are not 'converted') cannot access this Christian sin-less life style. They live in perpetual sin, until they become 'converted', if ever.

Last edited:

Gurucam

That's not in Scripture you Bible-correcting idiot.

Oh, but you are foolishly, arrogantly, sadly and gravely (i.e. like being burred in a grave, inside the earth, in hell, with Satan) mistaken.

Your kind of mistake deliver one to hell, inside the earth, with Satan.

You deny the Spirit, not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus His divine right. That kind of blasphemy is not forgivable:

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me.

24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Therefore the above can be written as follows:

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father/Holy Spirit but by me.

. . . in the christian tradition, no man can commune directly with God/the Holy Spirit. Humans can have communion only with Jesus and not with God/the Holy Spirit. Only the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth can and do communicate the will of God, the Holy Spirit to humans. No human can get the will of God directly from God/the Holy Spirit.

The idea that one can commune directly with the Holy Spirit and be told things directly by the Holy Spirit is corrupt man-made-up nonsense of traditional Christianity. And you seem very deceive with that web of distortion and corruption.

No one can by-pass Jesus who is currently, on the right side of God/the Holy Spirit, clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body. And from there and in that 'Spirit only' body, Jesus is ready willing and able to make intercession with the Holy Spirit for each human:

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

1 Corinthians 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

Jesus was raised to spirit heaven, to be on the right side of the Holy Spirit, clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Body. And Jesus is Lord only in this format. Operating through His Spirit body, Jesus' eternal job, is to intercede on behalf of each human with the Holy Spirit

In the Christian system, no humans commune directly with God/the Holy Spirit.

You are totally undermining, persecuting, crucifying and relegating Jesus over and over again. You are denying Jesus His divine, Christian appointment and eternal job.

Your action is a grave sin. If you do not approve of Jesus, simply leave Him alone and move on to another tradition. Do not live to deny and desecrate the Lord Jesus

Last edited:

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Oh, but you are foolishly, arrogantly, sadly and gravely (i.e. like being burred in a grave, inside the earth, in hell, with Satan) mistaken.
Spoiler

Your kind of mistake deliver one to hell, inside the earth, with Satan.

You deny the Spirit, not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus His divine right. That kind of blasphemy is not forgivable:

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me.

Therefore the above can be written as follows:

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father/Holy Spirit but by me.

. . . in the christian tradition, no man can commune directly with God/the Holy Spirit. Humans can have communion only with Jesus and not with God/the Holy Spirit. Only the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth can and do communicate the will of God, the Holy Spirit to humans. No human can get the will of God directly from God/the Holy Spirit.

The idea that one can commune directly with the Holy Spirit and be told things directly by the Holy Spirit is corrupt man-made-up nonsense of traditional Christianity. And you seem very deceive with that web of distortion and corruption.

No one can by-pass Jesus who is currently, on the right side of God/the Holy Spirit, clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body. And from there and in that 'Spirit only' body, Jesus is ready willing and able to make intercession with the Holy Spirit for each human:

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

Jesus was raised to spirit heaven, to be on the right side of the Holy Spirit, clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Body. And Jesus is Lord only in this format. Operating through His Spirit body, Jesus' eternal job, is to intercede on behalf of each human with the Holy Spirit

In the Christian system, no humans commune directly with God/the Holy Spirit.

You are totally undermining, persecuting, crucifying and relegating Jesus over and over again. You are denying Jesus His divine, Christian appointment and eternal job.

Your action is a grave sin. If you do not approve of Jesus, simply leave Him alone and move on to another tradition. Do not live to deny and desecrate the Lord Jesus
Gurucam, do you believe that the Lord Jesus rose from the dead on the third day?

Gurucam

Gurucam, do you believe that the Lord Jesus rose from the dead on the third day?

Why and how come that is an issue?

I never had to 'think' about that. It seem obviously true, to me.

It always seem granted and obvious to me,

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Why and how come that is an issue?

It is very clearly and literally stated in the Holy KJV N.T. that Jesus rose to spirit heaven, in three days after death, clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body . . . to be on the right side of the Holy Spirit so as to make intercession with the Holy Spirit, on behalf of Saints.

Gurucam

Not only did Jesus rise to heaven, in three days after death. Every Christian do the same thing.

However these are just a few Christians, the chosen few. The billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians are not actually Christians. The do not follow Jesus. They are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Christians differ in no way from Jesus Christ except for only one thing. This one thing is that Jesus is the Lord of all.

The above is how the 'chosen few' follow Jesus. The chosen few 'got it'. They are the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way. When Jesus Christ died, he rose to spirit heaven in three days.

Those who follow Jesus are the chosen few authentic Christians. They do the same thing as Jesus. They literally follow what Jesus did. They literally rise to heaven in three days after death. This is the only way to follow Jesus.

On the other hand, 'the dead bury their dead'. Indeed, only 'the dead' bury each other, after death, inside the earth, in hell, with Satan to wait indefinitely on the supposed return of a physical Jesus.

The above relate to Jesus two agendas:

22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

Authentic Christians differ in no way from Jesus Christ (except that he is Lord of all):

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

In fact authentic Christians can out do and out shine Jesus Christ:

12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Last edited:

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I never had to 'think' about that. It always seem obvious to me, that Jesus rose to spirit heaven, in three days after death, clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Paul listed many people who saw the risen Lord Jesus Christ (1Co15:5-8KJV), do you believe that He rose bodily from the dead? 1st Corinthians 15:14 (KJV)