Is the Bible the only sacred texts and why or why not.

popsthebuilder

But that isn't what you said. Is it Pops? :rolleyes:

I was showing you there is a difference between God being called a spiritual being (which is what the verse was talking about), and the Holy Spirit. The fact that you and your mentor refuse to understand something so basic is mind-boggling. Stunning, actually. :noway:
So so silly this one.

Mind boggling is the fact that you refuse to accept that I have always understood that verse to say just that, and it is in no way me saying that that particular verse is saying that GOD is the Holy Spirit.

Pay attention to my caps please. At least stop with the charade...please.

You didn't answer either of my questions directly.

I'm a direct kinda guy, if you don't mind ma'am.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God's Truth

No ma'am; I am wholly certain.

It is sorta irrelevant, except for that whole disingenuous think your working right now. I don't like how it looks on you.

You and Ms Tam, speak as women together, but you think others are wholly blind.

I see way much more than you give me credit for I assure you.

What is sad is that there actually was a point when I thought you may have been male, but that was cleared up between us long ago.

I am waiting on the within context pm that shows you are being truthful. I have given you permission to use it openly.

Again, you show your heart is not right because you keep talking about things that don't matter and things I do not talk about.

We cannot post private messages and even if we could, I wouldn't do it.

You are harassing me and you can't stop yourself.

popsthebuilder

And you've been saying that for how many pages? :chuckle:

Ma and Pa Kettle. :popcorn:
I have a reason for what I am doing okay?

Is it so offensive that I would like to give her the benefit of the doubt? Regardless of if she will ever drop it? I left an opening, and do often. Must I really never defend what is right? Is it always only wholly what is good as opposed to right?

Do you even know what I am talking about?

popsthebuilder

I was giving my real life for instance. So no, I will not use an analogy.

Here is just some straight talk:

When you have been saved by God, give up all the false teachings.

You should be able to admit that the Qur'an has a different God and Jesus.

The Christian God is a Father of a Son named Jesus.

The Islamic God does not. The Islamic Jesus is not.

You hold onto falseness like Glorydazed and her ilk.
You're sounding more and more like a trinitarian and a Grace Believer by the day. If you could but see your own words as if they were being told to you.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

I was giving my real life for instance. So no, I will not use an analogy.

Here is just some straight talk:

When you have been saved by God, give up all the false teachings.

You should be able to admit that the Qur'an has a different God and Jesus.

The Christian God is a Father of a Son named Jesus.

The Islamic God does not. The Islamic Jesus is not.

You hold onto falseness like Glorydazed and her ilk.
Even her ilk speak truth the times

God's Truth

I have a reason for what I am doing okay?

Is it so offensive that I would like to give her the benefit of the doubt? Regardless of if she will ever drop it? I left an opening, and do often. Must I really never defend what is right? Is it always only wholly what is good as opposed to right?

Do you even know what I am talking about?

You show that you are not right and are set on evil because I said the Qur'an has a different God and Jesus than the Holy Bible.

popsthebuilder

I said the same thing as you for awhile when I got in the false Mormon religion. They have extra books that I thought really explained some things where the Bible did not.

The Mormon denomination is a church of demons.
If you only knew how much you disrespected my faith by saying such about me.

Or perhaps it is that you really don't care about my faith.

I've made it a great point to stick to only core texts of religions on searching for, and verifying the truth.

I was saved before reading the Quran or NT

Last edited:

God's Truth

If you only knew how much you disrespected my face by saying such about me.

I've made it a great point to stick to only cortex of religions on searching for, and verifying the truth.

I did say the same thing you did about the Mormon books.

If you were saved, then you still have to watch your life and your doctrine closely.

1 Timothy 4:16 Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.

Do you really think the Islamic religion wants you to keep saying that God had a Son?

We are to add to our faith knowledge.

2 Peter 1:5 For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge;

And, from knowledge comes self-control.

2 Peter 1:6
and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness;

When we gain knowledge, we have more peace.

2 Peter 1:2 Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

Again, you show your heart is not right because you keep talking about things that don't matter and things I do not talk about.

We cannot post private messages and even if we could, I wouldn't do it.

You are harassing me and you can't stop yourself.
No ma'am. I'm tired of hiding things that you shouldn't be doing if you are one who "obeys" the direction of the Spirit.

You have much in common with your friends; really.

popsthebuilder

You are hurt and are trying to hurt me because I speak the truth to you about the Holy Bible.
What?

I'm great actually. My thumbs are cold.....but other than that I'm cool.

I meant "her", not "hurt".

You read way too far into things at times friend.

God's Truth

No ma'am. I'm tired of hiding things that you shouldn't be doing if you are one who "obeys" the direction of the Spirit.

You have much in common with your friends; really.

I care very little about your judgments of me.

I don't reveal much about myself at all here, and my gender does not matter for those in the Spirit.

You show it matters so much because you are acting out of the Spirit.

popsthebuilder

I did say the same thing you did about the Mormon books.

If you were saved, then you still have to watch your life and your doctrine closes.

1 Timothy 4:16 Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.

Do you really think the Islamic religion wants you to keep saying that God had a Son?

We are to add to our faith knowledge.

2 Peter 1:5 For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge;

And, from knowledge comes self-control.

2 Peter 1:6
and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness;

When we gain knowledge, we have more peace.

2 Peter 1:2 Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.

I don't give a flying....i don't care what other men think. Get it through your head.

They can come to look my head off now; at this moment, and I will yield it to the knowing hypocrite that wishes so badly to go against their own book.

I watch my doctrine very very closely.

That you assume otherwise is simply an assumption based in ignorance; I hope.

I'm gonna get off of here for a few. I am being brought where I don't really enjoy being these days.

God's Truth

I don't give a flying....i don't care what other men think. Get it through your head.

They can come to look my head off now; at this moment, and I will yield it to the knowing hypocrite that wishes so badly to go against their own book.

I watch my doctrine very very closely.

That you assume otherwise is simply an assumption based in ignorance; I hope.

I'm gonna get off of here for a few. I am being brought where I don't really enjoy being these days.

You show yourself to be not in the Spirit.

You want to try to get at me for not caring whether or not you think I am a man or a woman.

You don't care that it is not of the Spirit what you do.

You are upset with me for proving that the Qur'an says God does not have a Son, and it is in opposition to God's Truth as written in the Holy Bible.

God's Truth

Let's say you pops has a son and you are a builder by trade, and someone says to me I know pops, he has a daughter, no son, and he is a truck driver by trade. Is this the same pops?

The Holy Bible says that God has a Son.

The Qur'an says Allah does not.

Is this the same God?

God's Truth

You said you knew something about Jesus of the Bible before you were saved.

You say you were saved before reading the Qur'an or the Bible...but you called on God and Jesus to help you. You didn't call on the Jesus of the Qur'an to help you because you never knew about the Qur'an before, you said.

popsthebuilder

You show that you are not right and are set on evil because I said the Qur'an has a different God and Jesus than the Holy Bible.

In reality that has relatively little to do with this right here.

My beef is that you are a manipulator and that manipulation is everything I stand against.

I told you long ago I wouldn't stand for being deceived in any fashion, and that I would not allow deceit to be promoted as if truth.

You counted me weak; perhaps due to, kindness, or perhaps due to your puffed up perception of self.

Whatever your motives; they are not wholly genuine at all times, and seemingly less and less by the day.

All the rest is just a product of.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

I care very little about your judgments of me.

I don't reveal much about myself at all here, and my gender does not matter for those in the Spirit.

You show it matters so much because you are acting out of the Spirit.
I know you care little for my judgement; you show little genuine care for anything but what others think of you usually.

Makes no since right.

Yeah; that's the gist of what you spout unless it is strictly about scripture, and even that you won't budge on even when shown some error.

I am thankful that you stated that you do not wholly disregard the Quran or the messenger there of.

But that is prove in itself that my motives are not what you just stated they were.

We can go back to the topic as soon as you are really ready.

The ball has been in your court this whole time.

popsthebuilder

You said you knew something about Jesus of the Bible before you were saved.

You say you were saved before reading the Qur'an or the Bible...but you called on God and Jesus to help you. You didn't call on the Jesus of the Qur'an to help you because you never knew about the Qur'an before, you said.
And I didn't call on the Jesus of the bible specifically.

I called on GOD, CHRIST, Jesus, and any other term I associated with whatever GOD was heard to have been.

There is no difference.

There are a whoooole lotta names for the One Creator GOD that I worship.

Now which sorry individual is gonna name out some unsavoury spirit?

I wonder......hey look Ms. GD, I'm imagining things.......

( I really hope you don't in all sincerity)