Is the Bible the only sacred texts and why or why not.

popsthebuilder

Let's say you pops has a son and you are a builder by trade, and someone says to me I know pops, he has a daughter, no son, and he is a truck driver by trade. Is this the same pops?

The Holy Bible says that God has a Son.

The Qur'an says Allah does not.

Is this the same God?
You focus on a single seeming difference as opposed to the manifold unity of both.

Danged ole gnats man; it's like they follow me around. I must stink or something, but I just showered...

Now hopefully no twisted individual will follow with what their desires will them to say of me.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

I hope literally everyone has a good night or day.

Not a single person has to believe me for it to be true either... Ha ha.

peace

God's Truth

You focus on a single seeming difference as opposed to the manifold unity of both.

Danged ole gnats man; it's like they follow me around. I must stink or something, but I just showered...

Now hopefully no twisted individual will follow with what their desires will them to say of me.

It is no gnat that Jesus is God's Son.

God's Truth

And I didn't call on the Jesus of the bible specifically.

I called on GOD, CHRIST, Jesus, and any other term I associated with whatever GOD was heard to have been.
and that IS the God and Jesus of the Holy Bible. You said. You can't get out of it. You didn't know the Qur'an. You knew of Jesus of the Holy Bible. YOU KNEW the SON OF GOD was Jesus. That is what all are taught about Jesus of the Bible. Don't be dishonest.

There is no difference.

There is a difference.

You speak lies now blatantly.

Jesus is God's SON.

The Qur'an says God does not have a Son.

glorydaz

And I didn't call on the Jesus of the bible specifically.

I called on GOD, CHRIST, Jesus, and any other term I associated with whatever GOD was heard to have been.

There is no difference.

There are a whoooole lotta names for the One Creator GOD that I worship.

Now which sorry individual is gonna name out some unsavoury spirit?

I wonder......hey look Ms. GD, I'm imagining things.......

( I really hope you don't in all sincerity)

You're lost, Pops, but you won't admit it.
I've said you are seeking, but you won't stop kicking against the goads.
You won't stop stumbling over the Rock of Offense.

It's really too bad, because it's only your own SELF that keeps you from seeing the Truth. You're quite taken up with YOU. Just exactly as your mentor, God's UNtruth is taken up with herself. NOW, you're taken up with each other....arguing which one is more taken up with self than the other. This is what happens when the blind try to lead the blind. :nono:

God's Truth

It's really too bad, because it's only your own SELF that keeps you from seeing the Truth. You're quite taken up with YOU. Just exactly as your mentor, God's UNtruth is taken up with herself. NOW, you're taken up with each other....arguing which one is more taken up with self than the other. This is what happens when the blind try to lead the blind. :nono:

There is no such thing as Jesus' words not for all when he was crucified.

There is no such other gospel that Paul preached.

It is so absurd and wrong that he says cursed to anyone preaching another.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
One Sun, many rays.........

One Sun, many rays.........

So which do you think may not be of GOD?

God is one. God is all. :)

I hold to The Absolute, omnipresent, infinite, all encompassing reality. - all else is relative.

God is light.

Can anything exist outside of God?

Do the labors of the few stand for the whole of said religion, or only sects?

The labors of any true messenger of God can profit all those who receive the message regardless of cult membership or affiliation.

Every color is a reflected vibrational frequency of one universal primordial light substance. That universal light makes all colors possible, while each color is but a particular manifestation of it.

Thank You

A wise man once said this is the only prayer necessary :)

popsthebuilder

Of course I do. I've seen lap dogs nip at their masters before. :dog:

I call it a domestic dispute that we are all being forced to endure. :carryon:
You aren't forced to be hear or read it or participate.

You call much wrongly.

I am no dog ma'am, or perhaps you would care for me to call you a dog. You are female aren't you?

If i were a dog, then I wouldn't be a yippie little dog with all bark and no bite.

But I would be loyal to my Master, which no man or woman is.

popsthebuilder

I am not offended by the Rock of my foundation, but rely on It to be that with rightly holds up the frame of this temple.

popsthebuilder

God is one. God is all. :)

I hold to The Absolute, omnipresent, infinite, all encompassing reality. - all else is relative.

God is light.

Can anything exist outside of God?

The labors of any true messenger of God can profit all those who receive the message regardless of cult membership or affiliation.

Every color is a reflected vibrational frequency of one universal primordial light substance. That universal light makes all colors possible, while each color is but a particular manifestation of it.

A wise man once said this is the only prayer necessary :)
Beautiful words full of that light that does produce all of the spectrum though just a small glimmer.

I was basing my questions on your use of the word assumption or assumed or perhaps it was presumed.

At any rate; perhaps I read it wrong....

peace

popsthebuilder

and that IS the God and Jesus of the Holy Bible. You said. You can't get out of it. You didn't know the Qur'an. You knew of Jesus of the Holy Bible. YOU KNEW the SON OF GOD was Jesus. That is what all are taught about Jesus of the Bible. Don't be dishonest.

There is a difference.

You speak lies now blatantly.

Jesus is God's SON.

The Qur'an says God does not have a Son.
Please please stop adding to what I say.

I knew of a name alone. And had read neither prior to receiving faith and up until years later.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
And you can't, because they don't exist. The dietary law was never repealed.

She did indeed provide those texts a few days ago.

They plainly say that any food item whatsoever that one eats is safe for them.

They also say that not the things that go in, but those that we produce, are capable of harming us or steering us away from the Truth.

I'm not saying she didn't provide any verses that had to do with the dietary law. She produced plenty of verses that did have to do with it.

I'm saying that not one of those verses contains the repeal of the dietary law.[/U]

NOT A SINGLE ONE!

Not one of them repeals the dietary law, because it was NEVER REPEALED! You can search the entire Bible for where it says anything along the line of "the dietary law is no more," but you will not find any verse that says so.

Those verses GT provided do not repeal the dietary law, they only make clarifications on the law. They're saying just because the law describes something as clean or unclean does not mean that the food actually is clean or unclean, the verses only say that the law describes it as such.

For example. The dietary law says that hare is unclean meat. However, outside of the dietary law, there's no distinction between clean and unclean meat, so anyone not under the dietary law can eat hare. Only the dietary law says that hare is unclean. It's not fit to eat.... FOR THOSE UNDER THE LAW! Otherwise, it's a perfectly acceptable food to eat.

popsthebuilder

O Shaykh! I swear by the Sun of Truth Which hath risen and shineth above the horizon of this Prison! The betterment of the world hath been the sole aim of this Wronged One. Unto this beareth witness every man of judgment, of discernment, of insight and understanding. Whilst afflicted with trials, He held fast unto the cord of patience and fortitude, and was satisfied with the things which have befallen Him at the hands of His enemies, and was crying out: “I have renounced My desire for Thy desire, O my God, and My will for the revelation of Thy Will. By Thy glory! I desire neither Myself nor My life except for the purpose of serving Thy Cause, and I love not My being save that I may sacrifice it in Thy path. Thou seest and knowest, O my Lord, that those whom We asked to be fair and just, have, unjustly and cruelly, risen up against Us. Openly they were with Me, yet secretly they assisted My foes, who have arisen to dishonor Me. O God, my God! I testify that Thou hast created Thy servants to aid Thy Cause and exalt Thy Word, and yet they have helped Thine enemies. I beseech Thee, by Thy Cause that hath encompassed the world of being, and by Thy Name wherewith Thou hast subjected the seen and unseen, to adorn the peoples of the earth with the light of Thy justice, and to illuminate their hearts with the brightness of Thy knowledge. I am, O my Lord, Thy servant and the son of Thy servant. I bear witness unto Thy unity, and Thy oneness, and to the sanctity of Thy self and the purity of Thine Essence. Thou beholdest, O my Lord, Thy trusted ones at the mercy of the treacherous among Thy creatures, and the calumniators amidst Thy people. Thou knowest what hath befallen Us at the hands of them whom Thou knowest better than we know them. They have committed what hath torn the veil from such of Thy creatures as are nigh unto Thee. I beseech Thee to assist them to obtain that which hath escaped them in the days of the Dawning-Place of Thy Revelation and the Dayspring of Thine Inspiration. Potent art Thou to do what pleaseth Thee, and in Thy grasp are the reins of all that is in heaven and all that is on earth.” The voice and the lamentation of the true Faith have been raised. It calleth aloud and saith: “O people! By the righteousness of God! I have attained unto Him Who hath manifested me and sent me down. This is the Day whereon Sinai hath smiled at Him Who conversed upon it, and Carmel at its Revealer, and the Sadrah at Him Who taught it. Fear ye God, and be not of them that have denied Him. Withhold not yourselves from that which hath been revealed through His grace. Seize ye the living waters of immortality in the name of your Lord, the Lord of all names, and drink ye in the remembrance of Him, Who is the Mighty, the Peerless.”

We have, under all circumstances, enjoined on men what is right, and forbidden what is wrong. He Who is the Lord of Being is witness that this Wronged One hath besought from God for His creatures whatever is conducive to unity and harmony, fellowship and concord. By the righteousness of God! This Wronged One is not capable of dissimulation. He, verily, hath revealed that which He desired; He, truly, is the Lord of strength, the Unrestrained.

We once again refer unto some of the sublime words revealed in the Tablet to His Majesty the Sháh, so that thou mayest know of a certainty that whatever hath been mentioned hath come from God: “O King! I was but a man like others, asleep upon My couch, when lo, the breezes of the All-Glorious were wafted over Me, and taught Me the knowledge of all that hath been. This thing is not from Me, but from One Who is Almighty and All-Knowing. And He bade Me lift up My voice between earth and heaven, and for this there befell Me what hath caused the tears of every man of understanding to flow. The learning current amongst men I studied not; their schools I entered not. Ask of the city wherein I dwelt, that thou mayest be well assured that I am not of them who speak falsely. This is but a leaf which the winds of the will of thy Lord, the Almighty, the All-Praised, have stirred. Can it be still when the tempestuous winds are blowing? Nay, by Him Who is the Lord of all Names and Attributes! They move it as they list. The evanescent is as nothing before Him Who is the Ever-Abiding. His all-compelling summons hath reached Me, and caused Me to speak His praise amidst all people. I was indeed as one dead when His behest was uttered. The hand of the will of thy Lord, the Compassionate, the Merciful, transformed Me. Can anyone speak forth of his own accord that for which all men, both high and low, will protest against him? Nay, by Him Who taught the Pen the eternal mysteries, save him whom the grace of the Almighty, the All-Powerful, hath strengthened.

XVISay: O men! This is a matchless Day. Matchless must, likewise, be the tongue that celebrateth the praise of the Desire of all nations, and matchless the deed that aspireth to be acceptable in His sight. The whole human race hath longed for this Day, that perchance it may fulfill that which well beseemeth its station, and is worthy of its destiny. Blessed is the man whom the affairs of the world have failed to deter from recognizing Him Who is the Lord of all things.

So blind hath become the human heart that neither the disruption of the city, nor the reduction of the mountain in dust, nor even the cleaving of the earth, can shake off its torpor. The allusions made in the Scriptures have been unfolded, and the signs recorded therein have been revealed, and the prophetic cry is continually being raised. And yet all, except such as God was pleased to guide, are bewildered in the drunkenness of their heedlessness!

Witness how the world is being afflicted with a fresh calamity every day. Its tribulation is continually deepening. From the moment the Súriy-i-Ra’ís (Tablet to Ra’ís) was revealed until the present day, neither hath the world been tranquillized, nor have the hearts of its peoples been at rest. At one time it hath been agitated by contentions and disputes, at another it hath been convulsed by wars, and fallen a victim to inveterate diseases. Its sickness is approaching the stage of utter hopelessness, inasmuch as the true Physician is debarred from administering the remedy, whilst unskilled practitioners are regarded with favor, and are accorded full freedom to act.… The dust of sedition hath clouded the hearts of men, and blinded their eyes. Erelong, they will perceive the consequences of what their hands have wrought in the Day of God. Thus warneth you He Who is the All-Informed, as bidden by One Who is the Most Powerful, the Almighty.

(Sorry it is so long. I cut and paste from a particular app and it always cuts way more than I intended. Then heading back over the extra; I find that it is better to leave it, so it remains)

(It was not my initial intent to post such a long piece.)

popsthebuilder

I'm not saying she didn't provide any verses that had to do with the dietary law. She produced plenty of verses that did have to do with it.

I'm saying that not one of those verses contains the repeal of the dietary law.[/U]

NOT A SINGLE ONE!

Not one of them repeals the dietary law, because it was NEVER REPEALED! You can search the entire Bible for where it says anything along the line of "the dietary law is no more," but you will not find any verse that says so.

Those verses GT provided do not repeal the dietary law, they only make clarifications on the law. They're saying just because the law describes something as clean or unclean does not mean that the food actually is clean or unclean, the verses only say that the law describes it as such.

For example. The dietary law says that hare is unclean meat. However, outside of the dietary law, there's no distinction between clean and unclean meat, so anyone not under the dietary law can eat hare. Only the dietary law says that hare is unclean. It's not fit to eat.... FOR THOSE UNDER THE LAW! Otherwise, it's a perfectly acceptable food to eat.
I don't know exactly how you get to that conclusion from the plain reading of scripture.

It is very obvious that we can eat whatever is known to be food, and that what enters is not what defiles; dietary law was expounded upon through the Truth, as all the law was.

What you say is similar to one saying slavery wasn't repealed by Christ because He didn't use those words.

Tell me; how does one justifiably own one (human)and too love them?

You can't; slavery was repealed by the command of the Christ.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I don't know exactly how you get to that conclusion from the plain reading of scripture.

It's easy, just read it.

It is very obvious that we can eat whatever is known to be food, and that what enters is not what defiles; dietary law was expounded upon through the Truth, as all the law was.

DUH!!!

There is nothing we can eat that would defile us.

I'm saying that the [dietary] LAW is the only thing that makes the distinction between clean and unclean food. Outside of that law, there is no distinction.

But that DOES NOT MEAN that the dietary law was repealed.

What you say is similar to one saying slavery wasn't repealed by Christ because He didn't use those words.

Tell me; how does one justifiably own one (human)and too love them?

You can't; slavery was repealed by the command of the Christ.

Pops, you're changing the subject. If you'd like, we can discuss slavery later. But currently we're discussing the dietary law.

I dare you to find a single verse in the Bible that says (however explicitly) that the dietary law has been repealed/is no more/is abolished.

No, not fulfilled, not made invalid. REPEALED.

You can't. It doesn't exist.