Is the Bible the only sacred texts and why or why not.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I prove everything that I say.

We have to believe in the one and only God.

The One and only God has a Son.

If you believe in a God that does not have a Son, then you are not believing in the One and only God.

If you believe in a book that speaks against God having a Son, then you are promoting a book that speaks against the One and only God.

It is evil to promote a book that speaks against the God of the Holy Bible.

Why then do you keep saying that the Father is the Son if the father has a Son

God's Truth

Those who say: ‘The Lord of Mercy has begotten a son,’ preach a monstrous falsehood, at which the very heavens might crack, the earth break asunder, and the mountains crumble to dust. That they should ascribe a son to the Merciful, when it does not become the Lord of Mercy to beget one!
—Qur’an 19:88

Now stop speaking untruths, popsthebuilder.

God's Truth

It never speaks against Jesus.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Say: ‘How then can you be so bewitched?’
We have revealed to them the truth, but they are liars all.

Never has God begotten a son, nor is there any other god besides Him. Were this otherwise, each god would govern his own creation, each holding himself above the other. Exalted be God above their falsehoods!
—Qur’an 23:91

Now stop telling untruths, popsthebuilder.

popsthebuilder

It does speak against Jesus.

Don't speak untruths.

The Qur'an speaks AGAINST the God and Jesus Christ.
How so?

Saying Jesus is the Messiah and given power by the Word of GOD isn't speaking against. Saying He was a perfect messenger of GOD isn't speaking against.

You should really watch your own tongue; saying a sacred book speaks against our One GOD is a very strong statement, and very wrong in this case.

popsthebuilder

Never has God begotten a son, nor is there any other god besides Him. Were this otherwise, each god would govern his own creation, each holding himself above the other. Exalted be God above their falsehoods!

Now stop telling untruths, popsthebuilder.
It is speaking against the trinity, but you can't even see it.

You should stop.

You will never change my heart on the matter, and you have shown your intent to be untrue.

You are wasting your time, and trying our friendship, that you consider fake anyway.

It doesn't matter...I will be gone soon enough.

Not that you need me, or that I need you.

It was good to have someone to share the truth with for that short period though

I will always wish you the best and hope your eyes are opened even more through your submition to the Word of GOD.

sincerely; peace

God's Truth

It is speaking against the trinity, but you can't even see it.

You should stop.

You will never change my heart on the matter, and you have shown your intent to be untrue.

You are wasting your time, and trying our friendship, that you consider fake anyway.

It doesn't matter...I will be gone soon enough.

Not that you need me, or that I need you.

It was good to have someone to share the truth with for that short period though

I will always wish you the best and hope your eyes are opened even more through your submition to the Word of GOD.

sincerely; peace

Jesus has opened my eyes. He has opened my eyes so much so that I have given up all false teachings about him.

God's Truth

How so?

Saying Jesus is the Messiah and given power by the Word of GOD isn't speaking against. Saying He was a perfect messenger of GOD isn't speaking against.

You should really watch your own tongue; saying a sacred book speaks against our One GOD is a very strong statement, and very wrong in this case.

Hahahaha

You say I should watch my tongue, even though I gave you words from the Qur'an that say we are not to say God had a Son?

popsthebuilder

You focus.

Jesus said he was the Son of God.

You are blinded by your love for the Qur'an.
I don't love any book.

Seriously; what motive do you think I have to say that the Quran and Bible speak of the same things for the same reason?

Why would I lie.

Have you ever perceived me to be a liar gt?

Ever?

popsthebuilder

Hahahaha

You say I should watch my tongue, even though I gave you words from the Qur'an that say we are not to say God had a Son?
That is not what I was referring to.

You claim a book is against GOD almighty and Christ.

That is what I was warning you about.

It is not a laughing matter dear friend.

God's Truth

That is not what I was referring to.

You claim a book is against GOD almighty and Christ.

That is what I was warning you about.

It is not a laughing matter dear friend.

I can laugh instead of be offended by you.

I posted things that the Qur'an says against God and Jesus of the Holy Bible.

Jesus says he is the Son of God, but your other book says no.

Jesus is not divided.

Repent and have your eyes opened.

If the Holy Bible says Jesus says he is the Son of God, and the Qur'an says only the bewitched would say such a monstrous thing, then you should watch yourself.

Mark says it at the outset of his gospel 1:1.

The angel told Mary her child would be the Son of God Luke 1:35.

John the Baptist said the same thing John 1:34.

Nathanael said it John 1:49.

Martha believed it John 11:27.

The centurion said so Matthew 27:54.

John 11:4 4 When he heard this, Jesus said, “This sickness will not end in death. No, it is for God’s glory so that God’s Son may be glorified through it.”

The demons called Jesus the Son of God (Matthew 8:29; Luke 4:41; Mark 3:11).

John 20:3131 But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

Matthew 16:15 He said to them, “And who do you say that I am?” 16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” 17 And Jesus answered him, “You are blessed, Simon son of Jonah, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but my Father in heaven!”

Those who say: ‘The Lord of Mercy has begotten a son,’ preach a monstrous falsehood, at which the very heavens might crack, the earth break asunder, and the mountains crumble to dust. That they should ascribe a son to the Merciful, when it does not become the Lord of Mercy to beget one!
—Qur’an 19:88

glorydaz

I don't love any book.

Seriously; what motive do you think I have to say that the Quran and Bible speak of the same things for the same reason?

Why would I lie.

Have you ever perceived me to be a liar gt?

Ever?

Your intent may not be to lie, but you are telling a lie, nonetheless.

You are bearing false witness.

You are blaspheming the Holy Spirit.

You're the one who needs to watch his tongue.

popsthebuilder

Your intent may not be to lie, but you are telling a lie, nonetheless.

You are bearing false witness.

You're the one who needs to watch his tongue.

You don't even know what that means.

What's worse is you just accused me of the one unforgiven sin.. but wait; according to you I am an unbeliever, in which case I cannot be guilty of blaspheme of the Holy Spirit.

See that contradiction yet.

No? Imagine that.

Sad day this one.