Is the Bible the only sacred texts and why or why not.

God's Truth

I don't love any book.

Seriously; what motive do you think I have to say that the Quran and Bible speak of the same things for the same reason?

Why would I lie.

Have you ever perceived me to be a liar gt?

Ever?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

You have spoke untruths about me.

As for you not loving the Qur'an, why not love a book with the words from God?

popsthebuilder

You have spoke untruths about me.

As for you not loving the Qur'an, why not love a book with the words from God?
I love GOD, not a book inspired by GOD.

So now you claim I am liar?

Answer the question please;

Why would I lie about it?

Can we go over the verses that Jesus tells us He is the son of GOD?

that might help me wouldn't you think.

Who else to produce them but the lover of GOD'S Truth?

I'll wait.

God's Truth

I love GOD, not a book inspired by GOD.

I love the Bible, the written words of God.

You promote a book that says one is bewitched to say God has a Son.

Jesus says he is the Son of God.

So now you claim I am liar?

You have gone against me falsely judging me.

You have done that, and more than once.

Be more careful what you say about me.

Answer the question please;

Why would I lie about it?

I gave the words out of your book that PLAINLY says God does not have a son and that it is a bewitched and monstrous thing to say. YOU SAID it said nothing against Jesus. That is a lie.

Can we go over the verses that Jesus tells us He is the son of GOD?

Mark says it at the outset of his gospel Mark 1:1.

The angel told Mary her child would be the Son of God Luke 1:35.

John the Baptist said the same thing John 1:34.

Nathanael said it John 1:49.

Martha believed it John 11:27.

The centurion said so Matthew 27:54.

John 11:4 4 When he heard this, Jesus said, “This sickness will not end in death. No, it is for God’s glory so that God’s Son may be glorified through it.”

The demons called Jesus the Son of God (Matthew 8:29; Luke 4:41; Mark 3:11).

John 20:31 But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

Matthew 16:15 He said to them, “And who do you say that I am?” 16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” 17 And Jesus answered him, “You are blessed, Simon son of Jonah, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but my Father in heaven!”

that might help me wouldn't you think.

Who else to produce them but the lover of GOD'S Truth?

I'll wait.

I have given them to you twice now.

glorydaz

You are blaspheming the Holy Spirit.

You don't even know what that means.

What's worse is you just accused me of the one unforgiven sin.. but wait; according to you I am an unbeliever, in which case I cannot be guilty of blaspheme of the Holy Spirit.

See that contradiction yet.

No? Imagine that.

Sad day this one.

It's only the unbelievers who blaspheme the Holy Spirit. Imagine that?

You just claimed the ungodly Quran was equivalent to the Holy Bible...which was inspired by the Holy Spirit. You, therefore, blasphemed the Holy Spirit.

Imagine that?

popsthebuilder

It's only the unbelievers who blaspheme the Holy Spirit. Imagine that?

You just claimed the ungodly Quran was equivalent to the Holy Bible...which was inspired by the Holy Spirit. You, therefore, blasphemed the Holy Spirit.

Imagine that?
You couldn't be farther from the truth in any possible way.

Don't worry; I won't be wasting my time or yours correcting you.

You wouldn't believe it coming from one you claim is an unbeliever anyway.

This is sickening.

You have read my testimony.

God's Truth

You couldn't be farther from the truth in any possible way.

Don't worry; I won't be wasting my time or yours correcting you.

You wouldn't believe it coming from one you claim is an unbeliever anyway.

This is sickening.

We have to watch our lives and our doctrines closely.

1 Timothy 4:16 Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.

popsthebuilder

I love the Bible, the written words of God.

You promote a book that says one is bewitched to say God has a Son.

Jesus says he is the Son of God.

You have gone against me falsely judging me.

You have done that, and more than once.

Be more careful what you say about me.

I gave the words out of your book that PLAINLY says God does not have a son and that it is a bewitched and monstrous thing to say. YOU SAID it said nothing against Jesus. That is a lie.

Mark says it at the outset of his gospel Mark 1:1.

The angel told Mary her child would be the Son of God Luke 1:35.

John the Baptist said the same thing John 1:34.

Nathanael said it John 1:49.

Martha believed it John 11:27.

The centurion said so Matthew 27:54.

John 11:4 4 When he heard this, Jesus said, “This sickness will not end in death. No, it is for God’s glory so that God’s Son may be glorified through it.”

The demons called Jesus the Son of God (Matthew 8:29; Luke 4:41; Mark 3:11).

John 20:31 But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

Matthew 16:15 He said to them, “And who do you say that I am?” 16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” 17 And Jesus answered him, “You are blessed, Simon son of Jonah, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but my Father in heaven!”

I have given them to you twice now.
I said to show where Jesus himself says He is the son of GOD.

If and when you manage to do that, then please show me were it says such is an issue of salvation.

Thanks.

God's Truth

I said to show where Jesus himself says He is the son of GOD.

You don't read too well:

The whole Bible is the written Word of God.

Jesus would corrected all those people saying he was the Son of God and if he was not.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Because you're ignorant of spiritual things.

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
1 John 4:1-6 KJV - [FONT=&quot]Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.[/FONT]

glorydaz

This is sickening.

Yes, I've read it, and I haven't changed my mind....you are seeking. That's it.

I can't help but chuckle when I see you saying you could "correct" anyone, but that's beside the point at this stage. :rolleyes:

You are simply too proud to admit you don't know all you think you know, and you refuse everyone who has tried to help you out. I've watched you spurn the many who have true understanding of the deep things of God. Well, except you fell for the nonsense God's Untruth preaches, and you only succeeded in learning more nonsense than you had before. You don't listen.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Truth be told.....

Truth be told.....

Quran supports Jesus and what He taught.

Correct; and even so Jesus as a devout monotheistic Jewish man could also by definition be a 'muslim' since a 'muslim' is one who lives a life of submission to God's will, committed to the word and way of the One and Only true God, who is one ('echad').

Jesus in the view of Islam is a special prophet and messenger of the One 'God' (Allah, Elohim, Yahweh)....the 'God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob'. It could be well argued from a traditional Abrahmic monotheistic perspective that the Islamic view of Jesus is a more proper presentation of Jesus faith before he was transmorphed into the god-man of Orthodox Christian creed and legend ;)

The fundamental precept of Islam being 'submission to God' ....submitting to the doing of Gods will....is integral to monotheism. An authentic christian who also has his roots in the Abrahmic faith-tradition would wholeheartedly agree with this.

popsthebuilder

I can't help but chuckle when I see you saying you could "correct" anyone, but that's beside the point at this stage. :rolleyes:

You are simply too proud to admit you don't know all you think you know, and you refuse everyone who has tried to help you out. I've watched you spurn the many who have true understanding of the deep things of God. Well, except you fell for the nonsense God's Untruth preaches, and you only succeeded in learning more nonsense than you had before. You don't listen.
What is saddening is that it is you who thinks they are above correction.

I pity you though you are proud.

popsthebuilder

1 John 4:1-6 KJV - [FONT=&quot]Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.[/FONT]
Exactly; thank you.

Don't worry; I know it was actually directed at me, but reiterates what I have been saying; so thanks

popsthebuilder

Seeking?

The believer never stops seeking.

Christ coming into my life is why I seek continually, while you declare me Antichrist and unbeliever.

How am I an unbeliever if I am a confessed believer who believes and submits and follows and seeks.

God's Truth

You are still obsessed with me after all these years.

glorydaz

What is saddening is that it is you who thinks they are above correction.

I pity you though you are proud.

Seeking?

The believer never stops seeking.

Christ coming into my life is why I seek continually, while you declare me Antichrist and unbeliever.

How am I an unbeliever if I am a confessed believer who believes and submits and follows and seeks.

Don't bother pitying me. I have found the Lord you continue to seek.

Acts 17:27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:​

False brethren are common. They profess they know God, but by their words they deny Him. "The Father is the Son", "The Christ is the Spirit"........They lead people to unholy texts and call them sacred. They are easily offended.....

Titus 1:9-16 Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.

10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.

13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.​