I, YHWH, the first, and the last, I am He.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
It isn't . Spirit is not a redeemer in land-ownership law.

I suggest that you read my posts a tad more carefully.

I was actually responding to Elia's comment on Isaiah 44:6.

Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts...​

Elia believes YHVH only applies to the Father. I'm glad you agree it doesn't.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I believe he is right.

OK.

Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts...(Isaiah 44:6)​

So do you believe Spirit is next of kin to clay?

Or do you believe the LORD is not the Redeemer?

Or do you believe the LORD is not the King of Israel?

Or do you not believe Jesus Christ is the LORD of hosts?

Or do you believe the term "LORD" does not refer to YHVH.

chair

I was actually responding to Elia's comment on Isaiah 44:6.

Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts...​

Elia believes YHVH only applies to the Father. I'm glad you agree it doesn't.

What?!
I am an observant Jew. I am a monotheist. I do not accept any "Trinity" or anything like that at all.
You are twisting my words- besides twisting those in the Bible.

The kinsman-redeemer you keep referring to is a legal concept in the laws of land ownership. That is all.

chair

Again. You are taking the concept of land-redeemer, and incorrectly applying it to the Redeemer of Israel. Unless you want to refer to Exodus 4:22, in which case God is Israel's father.

daqq

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by jamie

Elia believes YHVH only applies to the Father.
I believe he is right.

:thumb:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I am an observant Jew. I am a monotheist.

The trinity concept is monotheistic, one God regardless of how many persons. Jews and Muslims believe in a sterile god who can't have children. He can adopt children who were enslaved in Egypt but he is powerless to procreate children.

What a strange theory Jews and Muslims promote.

chair

The trinity concept is monotheistic, one God regardless of how many persons. Jews and Muslims believe in a sterile god who can't have children. He can adopt children who were enslaved in Egypt but he is powerless to procreate children.

What a strange theory Jews and Muslims promote.

Believe what you want. You like having a man-god, And another_God_but_of_the_same_godhead who impregnates human women. Be my guest.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Again. You are taking the concept of land-redeemer, and incorrectly applying it to the Redeemer of Israel. Unless you want to refer to Exodus 4:22, in which case God is Israel's father.

In the New Testament it is written Satan offered Jesus the kingdoms of this world. Jesus declined the offer and after his resurrection he began building a transition team to rule the earth in the age to come. Because you reject the NT this is all fiction to your understanding, but Jesus is the redeemer of the land. And he will yet redeem the land of Jordan, Syria, Iraq, and Arabia which all belongs to Israel. He can do this because he was born next of kin to Jacob's people.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
And another_God_but_of_the_same_godhead who impregnates human women.

But your impotent god can't cause pregnancy. He will be childless forever.

Come over to my side and become a son of God. We are not adopted, we are begotten to be born.

chair

Come over to my side and become a son of God. We are not adopted, we are begotten to be born.

My "impotent God" is the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob. The God of the Exodus. And the God of Jesus.

Getting human women pregnant isn't a requirement for the one God, though it is common enough in Greek mythology.

You will have to come up with something considerably better to convince me than "nah nah my god got a lady pregnant and your didn't..."

daqq

It was not the kind of physical "pregnancy" as you imagine, (it is an allegory of the Word). The Elohim Seed is the Word of Elohim, (parable of the sower; and the "elohim seed" is spoken of in Malachi 2:15). Also John 1:12 says, εξουσιαν τεκνα θεου γενεσθαι, and that is, "authority-permission to become offspring of Elohim", and one does not become such without the Seed of the Word having been planted in the virgin soil of the heart, (and this no doubt includes all of the Tanach). And not one but two spring forth from the soil of the heart: a NPHG-sprout and a ZKRY-memorial manchild, (two sons of Yitzhar/yitzhar). These are just a few of the reasons why Paul speaks of being grafted into the olive tree of all Yisrael. It is a walk, a process, a grafting in, and not by way of the nations but rather, (those of the nations who are willing), becoming grafted into the All Yisrael and olive tree of the Father. Paul receives this understanding from Jer 11:16-19 and the prophets and was no doubt clued-in to it by what is now found in Matt 15:21-28. That is also why Paul speaks of Messiah being formed in you, (Gal 4:19). Allegories, allegories, allegories.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
God never gives Himself that name, YHWH is breath. You say it every time you breathe in and out. Go run around the block one time, and you'll be praising Him to high Heaven.

If Jesus calls himself life, and the Spirit aids by way of words, than guess what? You have the Trinity because three distinct beings are all representing one thing.

You've all made a conundrum out of the plain and simple.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
OK.

Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts...(Isaiah 44:6)​

Or do you believe the LORD is not the Redeemer?

Or do you believe the LORD is not the King of Israel?

Or do you not believe Jesus Christ is the LORD of hosts?

Or do you believe the term "LORD" does not refer to YHVH.

Most Bible use all Capital "LORD" for the Father the God, and Jesus is "Lord".

And some Bible use the word "YHWH" for "LORD" the Father God.

most mainstream Christians don't know the difference, it seems.

Last edited:

God's Truth

God never gives Himself that name, YHWH is breath. You say it every time you breathe in and out. Go run around the block one time, and you'll be praising Him to high Heaven.

If Jesus calls himself life, and the Spirit aids by way of words, than guess what? You have the Trinity because three distinct beings are all representing one thing.

You've all made a conundrum out of the plain and simple.

There is only ONE SPIRIT.

God the Father is Spirit and so is Jesus Christ the Son.

That means they are one and the same Spirit.

The description of the Spirit is that of God and Jesus Christ.

The Bible even says Jesus is the Spirit.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

Jesus is the Word, Principle, Logos, Spirit- it's all one manifestation in three distinct beings.

The Divine Mystery is a substance that exists but seen only in the Trinity. Modalism was largely an early Gentile mistake which hardly exists at all anymore, and Arianism was hogwash by a man who favored subordinationism just like all the other heretics in Egypt who eventually went Islam.

A creation of God cannot suffice for an atonement, that is why Islam does not follow the New Covenant anymore than they've stopped stoning people to death for adultery. They see Jesus as a human messiah to the Jews, a subordinate of God, and a shared rank to Mohammad.

God's Truth

Jesus is the Word, Principle, Logos, Spirit- it's all one manifestation in three distinct beings.

The Divine Mystery is a substance that exists but seen only in the Trinity. Modalism was largely an early Gentile mistake which hardly exists at all anymore, and Arianism was hogwash by a man who favored subordinationism just like all the other heretics in Egypt who eventually went Islam.

A creation of God cannot suffice for an atonement, that is why Islam does not follow the New Covenant anymore than they've stopped stoning people to death for adultery. They see Jesus as a human messiah to the Jews, a subordinate of God, and a shared rank to Mohammad.

I am not sure what your point is.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I am not sure what your point is.

So, what, you're a binitarian :idunno:

It falls apart under scrutiny. It's simply a refusal to acknowledge the inevitable after seeing all the evidence.