I am not Trinitarian.

glorydaz

You are not in the afterlife, yet you think you know his future afterlife. I find the arrogance stimulating.

I do know the Bible and what the word says.

It's arrogance to say I am not able to judge what will become of an admitted unbeliever, such as Jacob.

Jacob is an unbeliever. He has never once acknowledged Jesus as Lord and God. Neither does he know Him. He is a seeker, and if he doesn't find Him, he will remain LOST.

glorydaz

That makes you an unsaved unbeliever. You're going backwards to the dead works...being ignorant of the righteousness of God.

Poor Untellectual. :nono:

You don't his character, nor his morals; so yeah, you are ARROGANT

I wasn't judging his character or his morals, foolish one.

It isn't his character or his morals that will matter when he stands before his Judge.

You sound like you have the arrogance of another unbeliever. Without the knowledge of the righteousness of God. :think:

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
I wasn't judging his character or his morals, foolish one.

It isn't his character or his morals that will matter when he stands before his Judge.

You sound like you have the arrogance of another unbeliever. Without the knowledge of the righteousness of God. :think:
Obeying is very important to a happy afterlife, despite the BS of Calvinists and others who think they can "save" people.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Then take your little Book called the Bible and throw it away because that is what it says.
Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, evening of this evening and morning day, 10-10, the tenth month the tenth day.

I do not know if you are saying that you do not believe the Bible.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You can never fully know God the Father apart from God the Son.
Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, evening of this evening and morning day, 10-10, the tenth month the tenth day.

I do not know what you just said, how, or why, you said it. It does not make sense to me. I do not believe it. And, I do not accept it.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
That makes you an unsaved unbeliever. You're going backwards to the dead works...being ignorant of the righteousness of God.

Poor Untellectual. :nono:
Shalom.

No. Incorrect.

And, my name is Jacob. It is my real name. It is my name on Theology Online.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I do know the Bible and what the word says.

It's arrogance to say I am not able to judge what will become of an admitted unbeliever, such as Jacob.

Jacob is an unbeliever. He has never once acknowledged Jesus as Lord and God. Neither does he know Him. He is a seeker, and if he doesn't find Him, he will remain LOST.
Shalom.

I am not an unbeliever. I am a Jew. Jesus is Lord.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Hence, nor are you a Christian.

Is this news to anyone? :idunno:

AMR
Shalom.

I do not claim to be a Christian.

I was a Christian without being a Trinitarian. It is possible. One has to be a Christian and a Trinitarian to be Trinitarian or to be a Trinitarian.

Shalom.

Jacob