I am not Trinitarian.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
If you attend a Messianic congregation, hold many Christian beliefs (which most if not all jews don't hold), then why do you keep denying that you are a Messianic Jew?

Shalom.

Today is Rishon, 10-13. It is yom, day.

Messianic Jews are often Jews who believe that Jesus or Yeshua is the Messiah, usually people who were born Jews. I was not born a Jew. But I am a Jew. I do not agree with or hold to all Messianic doctrine. Messianic Judaism is Judaism. However, Messianics are often seen to be Christian. So, there is some confusion there. I do not mix meat and dairy in the same meal which is Orthodox. I grew up Christian, but people were called Christians not necessarily Christianity or calling themselves Christians. I do not know if they were calling themselves Christians or someone else called them Christians. I do not believe the Trinity and I observe Torah so I am a Jew though a Christian can observe the Torah and be a part of Israel.

Shalom.

Jacob

dcon

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Rishon. It is erev, evening, of this erev and boker, evening and morning, yom, day.

Shalom.

Jacob
Thanks for the education. When I talk to someone who is of another faith, it helps to know something about what they believe. That way I can afford them dignity while discussing the Bible with them.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Thanks for the education. When I talk to someone who is of another faith, it helps to know something about what they believe. That way I can afford them dignity while discussing the Bible with them.

Boker Tov! Good Morning! It is yom, day. Rishon, 10-13. Day ends with sundown. So each day ends with sundown.

I would love to discuss the Bible with you. I personally accept the TaNaK and Matthew through Revelation.

Shalom.

Jacob

dcon

BANNED
Banned
Boker Tov! Good Morning! It is yom, day. Rishon, 10-13. Day ends with sundown. So each day ends with sundown.

I would love to discuss the Bible with you. I personally accept the TaNaK and Matthew through Revelation.

Shalom.

Jacob
Any time Jacob. The Bible is my favorite subject (family and woodworking being second and third) and I will discuss any of those until it becomes confrontational. There is no purpose in arguing any subject, which I'm sure you'll agree with. My name is Don.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Any time Jacob. The Bible is my favorite subject (family and woodworking being second and third) and I will discuss any of those until it becomes confrontational. There is no purpose in arguing any subject, which I'm sure you'll agree with. My name is Don.

Amen. I do agree with you.

Shalom.

Jacob

dcon

BANNED
Banned
Amen. I do agree with you.

Shalom.

Jacob
Thank you. We see everyone we come in contact with as a potential brother or sister (regardless of whether they decide to join us or not) so it makes no sense to antagonize from the start.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Thank you. We see everyone we come in contact with as a potential brother or sister (regardless of whether they decide to join us or not) so it makes no sense to antagonize from the start.

I see no reason to antagonize ever.

Shalom.

Jacob