I am not Trinitarian.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I do not agree with you either.

Shalom.

User Name

That is okay. Do you work out or iron out differences?

I can agree to disagree but I don't or can't because it is important that people know what is true, what is the truth. It is important that people know the truth.

Shalom.

Jacob

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Where do you begin?

Shalom.

Jacob

John 1:1-5 King James Version (KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

John 1:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
John 1:1-5 King James Version (KJV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

John 1:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Who is Jesus?

Shalom.

Jacob

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
That makes you an unsaved unbeliever. You're going backwards to the dead works...being ignorant of the righteousness of God.

Poor Untellectual. :nono:
You are not in the afterlife, yet you think you know his future afterlife. I find the arrogance stimulating.