How the Gospel Interprets the Bible

lifeisgood

You are so confused about what to do that you say we don't have to do anything. lol

NOT EVEN YOU, oh great one, HAS EVER DONE one tiny thing to be saved.

It matters not how much you vociferously profess all your obedience so that Jesus has the power to save you.

lifeisgood

Jesus doesn't obey for you. You have to obey the King and Master.

You have to obey God.

Jesus is the Word of God and he says to obey.

He tells you exactly what to do.

I am not going to lie and say I didn't do anything.

The above shows you have no understanding of the Holy Spirit in the life of a BELIEVER.

When I wanted God's Truth, I finally did what the Bible says Jesus says to do, and not what some denomination says to do.

According to God's Truth (not yours gt) there is no one who understands; there is no one who seeks God, the Bible contradict your statement above that you 'wanted God's Truth'. TRANSLATION: Your declaration is a lie.

God's Truth

No, and I'll repeat what I have always said. The obedience of faith is BELIEVING.

We believe unto salvation by grace through faith. It's so simple, but you workers like to make it about what you do instead of believing and trusting in what the Lord Jesus Christ did for us. That would be the obedience of faith that you will never accept...being blinded by your own pride as you are.

You have to believe, to have faith. That IS doing something. It is obeying. It just isn't obeying enough. Faith alone is dead and CAN'T says anyone. See James, an APOSTLE, which you are not.

James 2:14, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, 29.

lifeisgood

You have to believe, to have faith. That IS doing something. It is obeying. It just isn't obeying enough. Faith alone is dead and CAN'T says anyone. See James, an APOSTLE, which you are not.

James 2:14, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, 29.

I BELIEVE you go by (gt) in this our TOL battle ground. How much OBEYING is that?

God's Truth

The above shows you have no understanding of the Holy Spirit in the life of a BELIEVER.

According to God's Truth (not yours gt) there is no one who understands; there is no one who seeks God, the Bible contradict your statement above that you 'wanted God's Truth'. TRANSLATION: Your declaration is a lie.

Hahahaha You misunderstand Paul who was trying to explain to the Gentiles that the Jews sinned too.

Paul is quoting King David. Paul is explaining that the Jews were sinful too. What is King David saying where Paul quotes? Listen carefully; at that time in which David speaks, the people are in a bad condition inside Israel. When the day spoken of arrived, no one searched for God.

If no one ever searched for God, ever, then how was it that the Israelites called out to God to help them when they thought God had forgotten them while they were slaves in Egypt?
Exodus 3:9 And now the cry of the Israelites has reached me, and I have seen the way the Egyptians are oppressing them.
Deuteronomy 26:7
Then we cried out to the LORD, the God of our ancestors, and the LORD heard our voice and saw our misery, toil and oppression.
If no one ever searched for God, then why do the scriptures say people did?
In the New Testament, when Jesus arrived, people shouted: “Son of David, have mercy on me”. They were looking for the Messiah. In the New Testament a blind man was searching for the Son of God, the prophet’s had said would come. I just showed you that people do search for God. Again, Paul was explaining that the Jews were sinners like the Gentiles, even though the Jews were supposed to be God’s Holy people.

God's Truth

You, gt, have no understanding of the Holy Spirit in the life of a BELIEVER.

You have been led astray by Calvinists and other false teachers.

For goodness sake, you are going against me for preaching that we are to obey God.

What is wrong with you is that you are ensnared by Satan.

God's Truth

I do not BELIEVE I have ever asked you if you obey or not.

Are you kidding? You ask that all the time; and, you say I haven't obeyed, as if you are God or ANYONE who knows me.

YOU, gt, on the other hand, are the one ALWAYS professing to OBEY ALL of Jesus' sayings and then when asked you pick and choose the ALL saying of Jesus you DO NOT OBEY.
I thought you said you don't ask? Make up your mind untruthful one.

glorydaz

You have to believe, to have faith. That IS doing something. It is obeying. It just isn't obeying enough.

Romans 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

God says it is enough. That is salvation by grace through faith.

It's that statement right there in yellow that dooms you.
You are saying God's GIFT has to be earned by man.
You are claiming man must add to Christ's work on the cross.
You are giving yourself ROOM TO BOAST.

That ROOM YOU GIVE YOURSELF TO BOAST is what dooms you.

Boasting is excluded by the LAW OF FAITH.

Our Risen Lord sent Paul to DECLARE this Gospel of Salvation, and the message is that God justifies those who believe in Jesus Christ. More was required of the Jews, and that's why you keep quoting from James and ignoring what Paul says right here....as clear as clear can be.

Romans 3:26-27
26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. 27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.

Philippians 3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:​

God's Truth

On the contrary, my friend, I would like you to say 'Jesus saved me', 'Jesus did everything to save me'. 'Everything I am, I owe to him'. Since I have nothing of value to save myself, even all the obedience I profess.

You are so confused, just listen to yourself...you get on me for saying I obey, you say we don't have to, but you obey, but it isn't you obeying it is Jesus.

What a mess.

You need to humble yourself and repent.

God's Truth

Romans 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
That scripture doesn't say we don't have to obey because Jesus obeyed.

What an ignorant argument.

Jesus obeyed so we have someone to obey.

Jesus didn't obey so we don't have to. lol

John 15:10 If you obey my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commandments and remain in his love.

God's Truth

God says it is enough. That is salvation by grace through faith.​

God says faith alone is DEAD.

Get over it and get released from the snare of the devil.

Common sense should tell you can't override an apostle.

Faith alone is DEAD and CANNOT save anyone.

You should be embarrassed and ashamed of yourself to go against an Apostle to the Lamb.

You even go against Jesus Christ, God Himself.

You tell me that I am embarrassing and an idiot, etc. How pathetic of you.​

God's Truth

God says it is enough. That is salvation by grace through faith.

It's that statement right there in yellow that dooms you.
You are saying God's GIFT has to be earned by man.
You are claiming man must add to Christ's work on the cross.
You are giving yourself ROOM TO BOAST.

That ROOM YOU GIVE YOURSELF TO BOAST is what dooms you.

Uh, uh you better not obey God, you would be boasting.

So very evil.

God's Truth

Our Risen Lord sent Paul to DECLARE this Gospel of Salvation, and the message is that God justifies those who believe in Jesus Christ. More was required of the Jews, and that's why you keep quoting from James and ignoring what Paul says right here....as clear as clear can be.

hahahahahahaha The RISEN Lord, you say---as if the Lord Jesus Christ's words would be changed from when he walked the earth!

The risen Lord says what he always said, and it is that we are TO OBEY and REPENT OF OUR SINS.

So you want only words from the ascended Christ?

Here are some words from the ascended Christ:

Revelation 3:3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

Revelation 14:12 This calls for patient endurance on the part of the saints who obey God’s commandments and remain faithful to Jesus

Revelation 2:5 'Therefore remember from where you have fallen, and repent and do the deeds you did at first; or else I am coming to you and will remove your lampstand out of its place-- unless you repent.

Revelation 3:19 Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent.

Revelation 9:20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood--idols that cannot see or hear or walk.
21 Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.

Revelation 16:10 The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony because of their sufferings and because of their sores, but nevertheless they still refused to repent of their deeds.

11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

2 Corinthians 12:21 I am afraid that when I come again, my God may humiliate me before you, and I will grieve for many of those who previously sinned and have not repented of the impurity, sexual immorality, and licentiousness that they have practiced.

In the name of Jesus obey and repent of your sins!