How the Gospel Interprets the Bible

God's Truth

Oh, He made something up. Got it.

He made something up?

Jesus is God's words; Jesus came to do what God said to do.

Well, then your god is a liar. My God is not a liar and every single word He pronounced HAS TO BE fulfilled. It matters not that you do not agree with God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit).

You are badly mistaken.

Jesus came and FULFILLED the WHOLE OLD LAW and ALL the Prophets.

Can you not grasp what that means?

It means that everything that was written, and every man that God spoke through---it was about Jesus Christ.

Jesus came to fulfill, and he did what he came to do.

Jesus fulfilled and made a NEW COVENANT, just as God said He would do, just as he spoke through those Prophets in the Old Testament!

God was speaking about JESUS NOT PAUL.

You, gt, are a DISobedient servant of the one you say you obey precisely. Even though you boast of your perfect obedience.

You say obedience doesn't matter, so then, think about it, your defense against me, is to be a hypocrite first; you must turn into a hypocrite to debate me. Now you see nothing wrong with that.

God's Truth

Were you an ocular witness of those things happening then? I don't think so.

Acts 5:32
And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.

The people who wrote the Bible were witnesses for all.

lifeisgood

He made something up?

Jesus is God's words; Jesus came to do what God said to do.

You are badly mistaken.

Jesus came and FULFILLED the WHOLE OLD LAW and ALL the Prophets.

Can you not grasp what that means?

It means that everything that was written, and every man that God spoke through---it was about Jesus Christ.

Jesus came to fulfill, and he did what he came to do.

Jesus fulfilled and made a NEW COVENANT, just as God said He would do, just as he spoke through those Prophets in the Old Testament!

God was speaking about JESUS NOT PAUL.

You say obedience doesn't matter, so then, think about it, your defense against me, is to be a hypocrite first; you must turn into a hypocrite to debate me. Now you see nothing wrong with that.

Your coffee had something missing today, gt.

lifeisgood

When evil tries to defend itself, it only has insults, lies, slander, meanness, rudeness, false witnessing, verbal abuse, physical abuse, violence, destruction, and murder. Things like that.

If someone is doing the above to you, gt, please call 911 immediately.

God's Truth

That is your interpretation of what I write, gt.

That you make no sense I see.

My opinion of you is that I think you are, as Peter says, unstable and uneducated because you say, “You, gt, are a DISobedient servant of the one you say you obey precisely.”

If my OBEDIENCE does NOT matter, then why do you keep saying it makes me “DISobedient” for obeying? If I am not REALLY obedient and can't be, then how is it that you want me to be obedient and say I am not?

You say obedience doesn't matter, so then, think about it, your defense against me, is to be a hypocrite first; you must turn into a hypocrite to debate me, and I must be a hypocrite to be saved, according to you. Now you see nothing wrong with that.

In other words, you say my obedience does not matter but you want me to do something to be saved, you want me to say my obedience does not matter.

Last edited:

God's Truth

I believed in Jesus my whole life and was NOT saved until I obeyed Him.

Jesus saved me AFTER I started to obey.

Lifeisgood wants me to lie to Jesus and say I cannot obey anything to be saved.

You want me to do something by saying I can't do anything. Now that is an idiots gospel if ever I heard one.

God's Truth

I obeyed a lot to be saved. I became as a little child to the Lord and was ready to do everything He says exactly as He says. I humbled myself and admitted I was a sinner. I was sorry for my sins and confessed them. I repented of those sins. I thought of all the sins I was doing at the time, and I wasn't married at the time so I got married. I forgave all who sinned against me. Jesus saved me and gave me His Truth when he accepted me. I trusted him and did everything he said to do and he saved me when I got it that I had to obey HIM.