How the Gospel Interprets the Bible

Robert Pate

Banned
I obeyed a lot to be saved. I became as a little child to the Lord and was ready to do everything He says exactly as He says. I humbled myself and admitted I was a sinner. I was sorry for my sins and confessed them. I repented of those sins. I thought of all the sins I was doing at the time, and I wasn't married at the time so I got married. I forgave all who sinned against me. Jesus saved me and gave me His Truth when he accepted me. I trusted him and did everything he said to do and he saved me when I got it that I had to obey HIM.

The word "I" appears in your post 14 times. You still have not learned that salvation is not about you, who is a sinner.

lifeisgood

My opinion of you is that I think you are, as Peter says, unstable and uneducated because you say, “You, gt, are a DISobedient servant of the one you say you obey precisely.”

If my OBEDIENCE does NOT matter, then why do you keep saying it makes me “DISobedient” for obeying? If I am not REALLY obedient and can't be, then how is it that you want me to be obedient and say I am not?

gt, you go around here in these our TOL battle grounds boastfully saying how you OBEY Jesus' sayings EXACTLY. When asked you say that one is not for you and that other one either and then you turn around and way, 'I, gt, OBEY ALL Jesus' sayings EXACTLY when you just confessed that you don't.' Well, if you preach you do and then you confess you don't that makes you a DISobedient servant for professing you do and then showing by your words that you do not.

You say obedience doesn't matter, so then, think about it, your defense against me, is to be a hypocrite first; you must turn into a hypocrite to debate me, and I must be a hypocrite to be saved, according to you. Now you see nothing wrong with that.

In other words, you say my obedience does not matter but you want me to do something to be saved, you want me to say my obedience does not matter.

gt, as I have stated before you have so much truth to share and then you bring your MIXTURE into the fore and you simply wipe everything away.

Not one person in the world WITH THE EXCEPTION OF JESUS has OBEYED PERFECTLY.
You, gt, on the other hand, profess that you do OBEY EXACTLY and then you say you don't.

God's Truth

The word "I" appears in your post 14 times. You still have not learned that salvation is not about you, who is a sinner.

I knew you would say that. You don't have anything else to say because you don't have truth. Ridicule is the what you resort to.

It is NEVER EVER shameful to say I obey or that we have to obey.

Obey the King and Master.

lifeisgood

My opinion of you is that I think you are, as Peter says, unstable and uneducated because you say, “You, gt, are a DISobedient servant of the one you say you obey precisely.”

If my OBEDIENCE does NOT matter, then why do you keep saying it makes me “DISobedient” for obeying? If I am not REALLY obedient and can't be, then how is it that you want me to be obedient and say I am not?

You say obedience doesn't matter, so then, think about it, your defense against me, is to be a hypocrite first; you must turn into a hypocrite to debate me, and I must be a hypocrite to be saved, according to you. Now you see nothing wrong with that.

In other words, you say my obedience does not matter but you want me to do something to be saved, you want me to say my obedience does not matter.

It would be so nice if you, gt, would hold back in all your obedience and let the flow of ALL HIS OBEDIENCE shine brightly in what you write.

God's Truth

gt, you go around here in these our TOL battle grounds boastfully saying how you OBEY Jesus' sayings EXACTLY.

You are wrong. I go around preaching the truth. When you ASK me if I obey, I tell you, and I really don't have to, because it is none of your business.

When asked you say that one is not for you and that other one either and then you turn around and way, 'I, gt, OBEY ALL Jesus' sayings EXACTLY when you just confessed that you don't.' Well, if you preach you do and then you confess you don't that makes you a DISobedient servant for professing you do and then showing by your words that you do not.

According to what Jesus says, you don't obey or you would have understanding.

You are so confused about what to do that you say we don't have to do anything. lol

gt, as I have stated before you have so much truth to share and then you bring your MIXTURE into the fore and you simply wipe everything away.

Not one person in the world WITH THE EXCEPTION OF JESUS has OBEYED PERFECTLY.

What an ignorant thing to say, because Jesus says to repent when you do not obey perfectly.
You, gt, on the other hand, profess that you do OBEY EXACTLY and then you say you don't.

What in the world are you doing that you can't obey? Just try obeying it isn't that hard. As Jesus says, it is light and easy and not burdensome.

lifeisgood

Lifeisgood wants me to lie to Jesus and say I cannot obey anything to be saved.

On the contrary, my friend, I would like you to say 'Jesus saved me', 'Jesus did everything to save me'. 'Everything I am, I owe to him'. Since I have nothing of value to save myself, even all the obedience I profess.

lifeisgood

You are wrong. I go around preaching the truth. When you ASK me if I obey, I tell you, and I really don't have to, because it is none of your business.

I do not BELIEVE I have ever asked you if you obey or not.

YOU, gt, on the other hand, are the one ALWAYS professing to OBEY ALL of Jesus' sayings and then when asked you pick and choose the ALL saying of Jesus you DO NOT OBEY.

glorydaz

Hahahaha Believing is obeying, but you say we don't have to.

No, and I'll repeat what I have always said. The obedience of faith is BELIEVING.

We believe unto salvation by grace through faith. It's so simple, but you workers like to make it about what you do instead of believing and trusting in what the Lord Jesus Christ did for us. That would be the obedience of faith that you will never accept...being blinded by your own pride as you are.

God's Truth

On the contrary, my friend, I would like you to say 'Jesus saved me', 'Jesus did everything to save me'. 'Everything I am, I owe to him'. Since I have nothing of value to save myself, even all the obedience I profess.

Jesus doesn't obey for you. You have to obey the King and Master.

You have to obey God.

Jesus is the Word of God and he says to obey.

He tells you exactly what to do.

I am not going to lie and say I didn't do anything.

When I wanted God's Truth, I finally did what the Bible says Jesus says to do, and not what some denomination says to do.