HOW SERIOUS ARE DOCTRINAL ERRORS?

Truster

BORN ABOVE​

Most people that profess a form of Bible-based religion will agree the need to be born above is both scriptural and necessary. Only a man who has actually been born above understands what it means and by experience of it has peace.

I was once handed a testimony that had been translated into English from Welsh. It had been translated by the daughter of a Welsh man that had died years before. I came across this; “I’m going down to the chapel on Wednesday night to be born again”.

The regeneration is not something that a sinner instigates by appointment. Regeneration is unexpected, abrupt and certain. When the unregenerate man finds himself at the strait gate it was not something he was looking for. When he passes through the gate he knows it was not by his own power that he did so. When he walks the narrow way he acknowledges that it is by grace through trust that he does so.

Many insist that they have found and passed through the strait gate and that they are walking in the narrow way, but they will not give an account of the experience. They will not because they cannot and to attempt doing so will expose the deceit they are under. It will always be discovered that they did something. Usually something they were told they had to do. Man is not born above by performing a duty. Man is born above and then knows his duty. The man discovers himself trusting, confessing and will be drawn to instant prayer.

DEADLY SERIOUS

Back on track

popsthebuilder

Where have I said that words aren't weapons? Don't even bother trying to find it, because I would never, ever say that.
I told you words were two edged swords that cut us both;

You denied it wholly, thinking I had confused it for the sword of GOD, which is the Word and Truth that divides it from falsehood.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

We should be more than wary of any doctrine that equates to GOD being unjust/ evil/ or without mercy.

We too should be vigilant in humility that none conflate man with GOD for a multitude of reasons shown throughout history.

ClimateSanity

Jesus didn't say it is finished and all those things he taught it doesn't matter.

God did NOT nail Jesus' words to the cross.

Jesus HELPS those who obey.

The message isn't even sent to those who do not fear God and do what is right.

Acts 10:35 but that in every nation those who fear Him and live good lives are acceptable to Him.

Acts 13:26 "Fellow children of Abraham and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.
Jesus indeed said it was finished.

popsthebuilder

You deny the doctrine or twist the meaning of scripture and you thank others that do so.
Yet you cannot validate or substantiate your claims whatsoever.

You don't find that odd?

How bout the fact that every time you are pinned down due to your own words and their contrast to the Words of GOD, you change the subject in some fashion? You never even attempted to answer numerous valid scriptural points.

Truster

You don't find that odd?

How bout the fact that every time you are pinned down due to your own words and their contrast to the Words of GOD, you change the subject in some fashion? You never even attempted to answer numerous valid scriptural points.

You have never asked a vailid question for a valid reason.

Truster

You don't find that odd?

I have nothing to validate or substantiate for you. I am a man under authority.