HOW SERIOUS ARE DOCTRINAL ERRORS?

Lon

There is only one way to be brought to the starit gate.

I know that I was brought.

You prefer the tangled web of the REFORMED worship of dead men. So tangled you can't ask a straight forward question.
I understand how it is the concern of this this thread. Have you seen any quotes from me, of those dead men? Such wouldn't be of service to most on TOL. God promises His word will never return void, so I use God's word in discussion.

There is no such thing as a saved Arminian or a saved Calvinist.
Still about the thread OP: Your doctrine is wrong. God is able to save to the uttermost. I've been trying for the couple of years you've been on TOL, to tell you that your doctrine is too small for our Lord Jesus Christ. People who like being alone, tend to do this to themselves. Of God's prophets, only Jeremiah and Elijah was like this. God had to correct their doctrine, they were wrong --> 1 Kings 19:18

Is it deadly? To others, by elimination, at least to you. Not to yourself. You are simply wrong, I believe, scripturally.

If anyone is converted they will never stay in the denominations, because the love they have for the truth will be hated. The love we* have for the truth causes us to speak the truth.
Again, this is a good topic for this thread: Hebrews 10:25 You seek fellowship on TOL, but it isn't a local body.

Before the Eternal sets a man at liberty in sets the man in the chains of sin. Yisra'El knew bondage before liberty.
we* the redeemed, regenerate, repentant sinners.

Thanks for answering. -Lon

Truster

I understand how it is the concern of this this thread. Have you seen any quotes from me, of those dead men? Such wouldn't be of service to most on TOL. God promises His word will never return void, so I use God's word in discussion.

Still about the thread OP: Your doctrine is wrong. God is able to save to the uttermost. I've been trying for the couple of years you've been on TOL, to tell you that your doctrine is too small for our Lord Jesus Christ. People who like being alone, tend to do this to themselves. Of God's prophets, only Jeremiah and Elijah was like this. God had to correct their doctrine, they were wrong --> 1 Kings 19:18

Is it deadly? To others, by elimination, at least to you. Not to yourself. You are simply wrong, I believe, scripturally.

Again, this is a good topic for this thread: Hebrews 10:25 You seek fellowship on TOL, but it isn't a local body.

Thanks for answering. -Lon

You have no idea what it is I'm doing here and please don't presume I seek fellowship with the dead.

You think my doctrine is wrong, but I know you can't see nor hear what I say. As far as I am concerned there is no way that I would dream for calling you brother. You are in the same condition into which you were born.

Last edited:

Lon

You have no idea what it is I'm doing here and please don't presume I seek fellowship with the dead.

You think my doctrine is wrong, but I know you can't see nor hear what I say.
Incorrect, 1) You don't know 2) Nor understand that I can hear what you say. Spiritual ears are given to hear. I have a Mediator. He is not you. I don't defer at all to your wisdom or judgement. What I do attempt, is to try to get your narrow view to be His view. He can and will do so Himself. I am but a planter/waterer. If you are in His hands, you will be adjusted. If not, then you'll continue on the direction of your own choosing. He can use rocks where you and I are ineffectual.

As far as I am concirned there is no way that I would dream for calling you brother. You are in the same condition into which you were born.
And I'm saying you are no good fruit inspector nor that it is your job. God is in charge of that which is His own and you are remiss imho, for overstepping the bounds with which you are called. As far as wheat and tares, even His own angels aren't allowed. You should fear to tread where angels are forbidden. Does it do your salvation damage? :nono: It is simply about your effectual witness.

I have learned one thing I can and will impart: You don't get to choose your brothers or sisters. God doesn't consult us regarding our siblings and even if you have a room all for your own, you still don't get to choose AND you are remiss for not sharing your room, as I believe, He intended. -Lon

glorydaz

You think my doctrine is wrong, but I know you can't see nor hear what I say. As far as I am concirned there is no way that I would dream for calling you brother. You are in the same condition into which you were born.

Bluster the blow hard. The more he opens his mouth, the more one can see there is no "there" there.

God's Truth

I don't have to think about it, and don't act all innocent.

You preach obedience for salvation (your obedience). That is spitting on the cross of Christ. I know darn well who is behind that LIE.

It isn't spitting on the cross to do what Jesus says we all have to do if we want to get saved.

How in the world do you EVER get that doing what Jesus says is a lie from Satan?

Matthew 18:3 And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Are you really going to say those words are GONE AND NOT for EVERYONE?

Would at least agree doctrinal errors are deadly serious, when they involve anybody putting lying, cultish teachings and errors of man in a position of preeminence over scripture truth, deadly serious for anybody promoting what are lying doctrines of demons. You may as well be calling God a liar. (Like what goes on in most all threads here.)

Unless a person is a real baby in Christ, with much to learn beyond the basic gospel of salvation, there’s no evidence any adult, long in error, is saved. The Holy Spirit leads into all truth, John 16:13. The Holy Spirit does not fail in this. I have, personally, heard the witness of many who came out of cults and such, were led out of error by the Spirit after they actually repented and got saved, and now understand scripture doctrine the same as other true brothers and sisters in Christ.

You know something else? No mature, born again Christian is fooled by any of you tares. We know who and what you are. You can’t very well go around, stumbling around in the dark, telling stupid, big lies and claiming you can see, and you can only ever fool the other blind. Have you even seen one true child of God trade the truth for your lies? Has any authentic Christian once said, "You're right! That clear scripture can't be true! We shouldn't believe our lying eyes." Or, in fact, do only other deluded ever sit down to dinner with you at that cult table, like some pack of wolves? You don't fool anybody not already fooled, are just the damned preaching to other damned. Luke 6:39, John 10:27-28.

A person entrenched in, let’s say, years of error and false doctrine? Deadly serious, serious as Hades itself, and they'd better thoroughly learn what repent means, before that last heartbeat, that could come at any second! As deadly as serous as this:

Matthew 7

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

Revelation 3

14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Truster

The "actually repented and got saved" leapt off the page. You think that an unregenerate sinner is able to repent of his own free-will and because he has done so Elohim is under an obligation to save him.

"were led out of error by the Spirit after they actually repented and got saved, and now understand scripture doctrine the same as other true brothers and sisters in Christ." Very confused sentence this and utterly wrong".

At the end of your post you suggest that people should "thoroughly learn what repentance means" you should take your own advice, before using the word again.

God's Truth

The "actually repented and got saved" leapt off the page. You think that an unregenerate sinner is able to repent of his own free-will and because he has done so Elohim is under an obligation to save him.

"were led out of error by the Spirit after they actually repented and got saved, and now understand scripture doctrine the same as other true brothers and sisters in Christ." Very confused sentence this and utterly wrong".

At the end of your post you suggest that people should "thoroughly learn what repentance means" you should take your own advice, before using the word again.

Faith is from God, from reading His powerful message, the Bible, the New Testament. It has the powerful message that saves. We do not get faith supernaturally, as many teach, but we get faith in a very human way, from reading the supernatural message!

Where does our faith come from? Our faith comes from HEARING the word, see Romans 10:17. From hearing the word and being TAUGHT, Colossians 1:5, 7. From continuing in what we have been CONVINCED of, see 2 Timothy 3:14, and being PERSUADED, 2 Corinthians 5:11. In Acts 26:17 Jesus tells Paul he is sending him to the Jews and Gentiles to OPEN THEIR EYES and turn them from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God. How do you think Paul is going to open the eyes of the Jews and the Gentiles? Remember, faith comes from hearing the word, and Jesus sent Paul to preach the gospel. 1 Corinthians 1:18 For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel–not with words of human wisdom, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power.

Paul is going to open their eyes by preaching to them.

God does not save unbelievers. There is no scripture anywhere that says that insane Calvinistic teaching.

glorydaz

It isn't spitting on the cross to do what Jesus says we all have to do if we want to get saved.

You don't believe He rose from the dead and gave revelation to Paul, do you?

Eph. 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:​

You ARE spitting on the Cross every single time you insist salvation is not a Gift of God, but one that has to be earned by man's efforts. You're saying His death and resurrection were not adequate to save.:loser:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Faith is from God, from reading His powerful message, the Bible, the New Testament. It has the powerful message that saves. We do not get faith supernaturally, as many teach, but we get faith in a very human way, from reading the supernatural message!

Where does our faith come from? Our faith comes from HEARING the word, see Romans 10:17. From hearing the word and being TAUGHT, Colossians 1:5, 7. From continuing in what we have been CONVINCED of, see 2 Timothy 3:14, and being PERSUADED, 2 Corinthians 5:11. In Acts 26:17 Jesus tells Paul he is sending him to the Jews and Gentiles to OPEN THEIR EYES and turn them from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God. How do you think Paul is going to open the eyes of the Jews and the Gentiles? Remember, faith comes from hearing the word, and Jesus sent Paul to preach the gospel. 1 Corinthians 1:18 For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel–not with words of human wisdom, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power.

Paul is going to open their eyes by preaching to them.

God does not save unbelievers. There is no scripture anywhere that says that insane Calvinistic teaching.

Every soul remains an unbeliever unless and until raised to new spiritual life ("regenerated") by the resurrection power of the Holy Spirit. That is not insane. It is the Truth revealed from God in His Holy Scriptures. John 3:1-8

God saves nothing but unbelievers . . .

God's Truth

Every soul remains an unbeliever unless and until raised to new spiritual life ("regenerated") by the resurrection power of the Holy Spirit. That is not insane. It is the Truth revealed from God in His Holy Scriptures. John 3:1-8

God saves nothing but unbelievers . . .

You have been deceived. There is NO scripture anywhere that says God saves unbelievers.

In fact, your false beliefs go against the many scriptures that tell us we have to believe.

God's Truth

You don't believe He rose from the dead and gave revelation to Paul, do you?
How on earth would you ever get that I do not believe Jesus revealed the one and only gospel to Paul?
Eph. 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:​
Jesus is the Lamb of God who takes away sins, the blood of animals do not.
You ARE spitting on the Cross every single time you insist salvation is not a Gift of God, but one that has to be earned by man's efforts. You're saying His death and resurrection were not adequate to save.:loser:

It is never ever wrong to obey Jesus. Your beliefs are as a filthy rag if you do not obey...it, is, dead.

glorydaz

How on earth would you ever get that I do not believe Jesus revealed the one and only gospel to Paul?

Jesus is the Lamb of God who takes away sins, the blood of animals do not.

It is never ever wrong to obey Jesus. Your beliefs are as a filthy rag if you do not obey...it, is, dead.

Eph 2:8 Is what you don't accept, and it has nothing to do with the Jewish rites or sacrifices. It's addressed to those who are aliens from the commonwealth of Israel.

So, every single time you bring up circumcision, etc. when we're talking about being saved by grace through faith....not of ourselves, you show your ignorance of the gospel you claim to believe in.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Eph 2:8 Is what you don't accept, and it has nothing to do with the Jewish rites or sacrifices. It's addressed to those who are aliens from the commonwealth of Israel.

So, every single time you bring up circumcision, etc. when we're talking about being saved by grace through faith....not of ourselves, you show your ignorance of the gospel you claim to believe in.

Two nut balls arguing with each other.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL