HOW SERIOUS ARE DOCTRINAL ERRORS?

popsthebuilder

The evangelism is divisive. "I come not to bring peace, but a sword". True worshippers will always be hated by false worshippers. It started with Cain and Abel and continues to this day. We* who worship in spirit and in truth are despised when we present the truth. Always have been and always will be.

I've heard it said that when Paul spoke one of two things happened. Riot of revival.

We* the redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners. Amen.
Yes, I agree.

There is a right dividing, and we are to fight, but I believe at this time we are to preach repentance for sins to all. We can show error of doctrine and dogma without destroying faith and condemning, don't you agree?

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Truster

Yes, I agree.

There is a right dividing, and we are to fight, but I believe at this time we are to preach repentance for sins to all. We can show error of doctrine and dogma without destroying faith and condemning, don't you agree?

I've just spent 3 hours in a Bible study with a young man. He absorbs truth. He soaks it up like a sponge. There is no division between two saints it is yea and amen in all matters. It is the One Holy Spirit at work and He leads, guides and informs. Disruption only occurs when the unjust step forth with their statements and other nonsense. You are trying to apply spiritual benefits to all, but they don't belong to all.

I don't agree with anything you say, because what you say is confused.

popsthebuilder

I've just spent 3 hours in a Bible study with a young man. He absorbs truth. He soaks it up like a sponge. There is no division between two saints it is yea and amen in all matters. It is the One Holy Spirit at work and He leads, guides and informs. Disruption only occurs when the unjust step forth with their statements and other nonsense. You are trying to apply spiritual benefits to all, but they don't belong to all.

It isn't that it is for all, as in all will receive it per say; but it is available for all. It isn't for us to judge who is worthy of the free gift, but to let it be given to all.

Your refusal to agree on even simple things of Christian faith due to misplaced pride are telling.

Truster

I agree 100% with the evangelism, but not your twisted version of it. It came to me in power and not in word alone.

Truster

BUMPER STICKER THEOLOGY

BUMPER STICKER THEOLOGY

BUMPER STICKER THEOLOGY.

This is picking up snippets of "sounds good to me' information. This is reading something and repeating it, without understanding it. It's rampant on here and when I call for a definitive interpretation of a particular word all we see is abuse, because nakedness is exposed in lack of comprehension.

The Holy Spirit always explains what He has done or is doing in a man. So that we will be awesomely and reverently aware that Salvation is of Yah Veh and not of man.

BUMPER STICKER THEOLOGY is what REFORMED dogma lovers live by. They are the cut and paste champions of TOL.

DEADLY SERIOUS.

Truster

FOLLOW THE MAN THEOLOGY

FOLLOW THE MAN THEOLOGY

FOLLOW THE MAN THEOLOGY​

That man could be Calvin or Arminius or Billy Graham or one of thousands of TV evangelists. This type of theology will see a man leap from denomination to denomination. In each he will be zealous and absolutely insistent that he has found the truth. He will immediately renounce his prior affiliations and seek proselytes for the cause. A new form of worship will be adopted and the man will be happy for a while. He will need to feed his hunger for the “deeper truth” and develop a vast collection of books and online resources.
There is sufficient truth in the doctrines to satisfy the seeker of “deeper truth” but it will have no other effect than to build up self-justifying pride, because they cry, we have these men as our guides.

1 CORINTHIANS 1:12

DEADLY SERIOUS

popsthebuilder

I agree 100% with the evangelism, but not your twisted version of it. It came to me in power and not in word alone.
I blows my mind how many people think they are special.

We are all equals in faith.

You know our scenarios are seemingly similar. So stop acting as if you were brought to faith by the Holy Spirit, whereas all others were not.

Truster

I blows my mind how many people think they are special.

We are all equals in faith.

You know our scenarios are seemingly similar. So stop acting as if you were brought to faith by the Holy Spirit, whereas all others were not.

In the trust and in the trust alone is equality found and displayed. You are outside the trust.

Truster

THE ATTEMPTED EMASCULATION OF THE ALMIGHTY

THE ATTEMPTED EMASCULATION OF THE ALMIGHTY

THE ATTEMPTED EMASCULATION OF THE ALMIGHTY​

This has to be the most subtle and popular false doctrine of the last 100 years.

EMASCULATE:

synonyms: weaken, make feeble/feebler, debilitate, enfeeble, enervate, dilute, erode, undermine, impoverish, cripple, reduce the powers of; remove the sting from, pull the teeth of; informal water down.

“The voice of Yah Veh is powerful, The voice of Yah Veh is majestic”. Psalms 29:4​

DEADLY SERIOUS

Last edited:

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Jas 2:19, Lk 21:34

As a reminder Nihilo is number 10 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in the Religious Zealots (saved by works crowd) category. :burnlib:
And as another reminder, this user account doesn't even have a category of heretics who deny that the resurrection of the Lord Jesus from the dead on the third day, is a nonfictional fact of history. What kind of a heretic list doesn't have this category? One made up by a loser, like this user account.

And Sd, I've got a live one at this very moment, struggling against admitting to something they don't want to admit to. :burnlib:

Truster

SOVEREIGN OR SUBJECT.

SOVEREIGN OR SUBJECT.

SOVEREIGN OR SUBJECT.​

The finding of the strait gate is the first manifestation of The Sovereign will and Might. It is sudden, unexpected, forthright and unmistakably obvious, because the blind sinner has just been given eyes to see and ears to hear. He has also been allocated a portion of precious trust in this matter and all other circumstances he shall be witness to and subjected to while in this realm of time.

The narrow way is the way of conclusions or revelations. Each and every conclusion will be based on a single principle. That the Almighty is Sovereign of all He created and is subject to nothing or nobody.

That everything He decreed will come to pass in an appointed manner at the appointed time. If this were not the case it would mean that the Eternal was subject to changing circumstances and the whims of men and demons. This is the kind of God that most people imagine. That is why they have no peace, because there is no unchanging foundation on which to rest.

There is absolutely no access to the revelation, manifestation and sincere acceptance of the Sovereign Rule of the Almighty, but by the finding of the strait gate, regeneration, conversion and repentance. The natural man will be aghast at the suggestion that man is of no account. That the will of unregenerate man has about as much influence as that of a gnat.

Ephesians 1:11 “according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:”

Prov 16 "Veh hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil". :4​

Acts 17:28 …..”In who we live and stir and be”.​

"Thine, O YAH VEH, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O YAH VEH, and thou art exalted as head above all." 1 Chron 29:11​

DEADLY SERIOUS

Truster

SOVEREIGN OR SUBJECT.

SOVEREIGN OR SUBJECT.

SOVEREIGN OR SUBJECT.​

But our God is in the heavens: he hath done whatsoever he hath pleased. Psalm 115:3

And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou? Daniel 4:35​

nikolai_42

Philippians 2:12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling

2 Thessalonians 3:14 If anyone does not obey our instruction in this letter, take special note of him. Do not associate with him, in order that he may feel ashamed.

1 Corinthians 15:2 By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 10:12 So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall!

Romans 11:22 Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off.

Galatians 3:4 Have you experienced so much in vain--if it really was in vain?

Romans 2:3 So when you, a mere human being, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment?

1 Corinthians 11:31 But if we were more discerning with regard to ourselves, we would not come under such judgment.

1 Timothy 3:6 He must not be a recent convert, or he may become conceited and fall under the same judgment as the devil.

1 Corinthians 9:27 No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.

See 2 Corinthians 13:5, Hebrews 10:31, Luke 12:46, Galatians 4:19, John 15:6, Luke 13:28, Matthew 8:12, and Matthew 5:13.

And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:
Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.
The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.
I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.
I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

Luke 18:9-14

Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:
Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;
Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

Philippians 3:4-10

As Paul told the Corinthians (I Cor 15:56) the strength of sin is the law.

For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.
For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.
But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:)
Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)
But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Romans 10:3-10

The righteousness of the Law stands in the strength of "do this and live". The righteousness of faith stands in the weakness of man and the strength of God to do for man what man could (and would) never do for himself. What Paul says about obedience stands, but to the unregenerate the command to obey is more law. To the one who is saved, it is only what he has been made willing to do. If a man is saved, it isn't on the basis of his obedience. If a man is not saved, trusting in his obedience will get him nowhere.

God's Truth

And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:
Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.
The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.
I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.
I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

Luke 18:9-14

Hello Nikolai,

I want to explain these scriptures to you, from the surface it might seem as if God is not considering those who obey Him, but I will show you that you misunderstand these scriptures.

Jesus preaches that we must repent of our sins. What did the Pharisees do wrong when they did so much right? This is what they did wrong, they would not admit that they did anything wrong. They only spoke of what they did right only.

We must admit that we are sinners and repent of those sins if we want to be saved.

The Pharisees did not admit they were sinners, and repent of their sins.

nikolai_42

Hello Nikolai,

I want to explain these scriptures to you, from the surface it might seem as if God is not considering those who obey Him, but I will show you that you misunderstand these scriptures.

Jesus preaches that we must repent of our sins. What did the Pharisees do wrong when they did so much right? This is what they did wrong, they would not admit that they did anything wrong. They only spoke of what they did right only.

We must admit that we are sinners and repent of those sins if we want to be saved.

The Pharisees did not admit they were sinners, and repent of their sins.

GT,

Obedience and repentance are symptomatic of something. Jesus got to the heart of Israel's (indeed, everyone's) problem (and it wasn't obedience or the lack of it):

Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?
Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work?

John 6:28-30

Jesus told them straight out that the work of God was for them to believe. They wouldn't - that's why they wanted a sign. They ALREADY did not believe:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

John 3:16-21

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
John 3:36

And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.
Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

John 5:38-40

Jesus wasn't chastising the Pharisees for not obeying - rather for not coming to Him, believing in Him for eternal life. But He knew they wouldn't because they didn't have something fundamental in them. They had the scriptures, but they didn't have the indwelling Word or the love of God in them. All their imperfect and disobedience was just a symptom of the deeper root cause.

The works and the life we now live, we work and live by the faith of the Son of God. Not our own works. Not our own righteousness, but the righteousness which is by faith. Legalism gets the cart before the horse and puts obedience before (and, quite often, in place of) faith. Moralism only strengthens self-righteousness (no matter how good it may seem) because it can only go so deep. They that fall on the Stone will be broken to pieces. They that the Stone will (ultimately) fall upon will be crushed to powder. It isn't about "do" - it is about being meet for the Master's use :

Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.
If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.
Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

2 Timothy 2:19-22

We don't make ourselves good - we do repent, but this sanctification is separation from that which is "common" or "dishonour" able. That seal - the foundation of God stands sure. If a man has that foundation, do we undo and ruin it by saying the foundation is dependent upon what is built upon it? Surely not! So what a man does rests on that foundation and the seal of God goes to "them that are His" and "depart iniquity". Not that believers don't need that injunction sometimes, but it isn't the obedience that determines the foundation on which it is built.

God's Truth

Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:
Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;
Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
Philippians 3:4-10

Consider carefully what I want to explain to you, for what you bring up in these scriptures is where many false doctrines come.

In the old testament times, the old law had a way to deal with sins. The way God gave the Iraelites to deal with their sin problem, was by doing works, and those works are the purification/ceremonial works.

God walked among the Jews because they did these purification works. God's Spirit was in the tent and in the temple and for God to do that, the people had to do the ceremonial works.

Those ceremonial works were works the Gentiles did not do, they were dead in their sins.

The Gentiles did not do those works and were called unclean.

They were enemies of God because they did not do those works.

Now through faith in Jesus' blood cleaning us, we are made clean.

The Jews did not believe that Jesus' blood could do that and they wanted to keep cleaning themselves.

Paul says he considers it all rubbish now that Jesus came.

God's Truth

Proverbs 3:7

Galatians 6:6 Nikolai is apt to teach. Listen more, speak less.

You should be listening more, speaking less. Nikolai has something that you need to hear.

You are a waste of time when it comes to serious debates.