HOW SERIOUS ARE DOCTRINAL ERRORS?

Tehmill

"The sacrifices of Elohim are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O Elohim, thou wilt not despise".

You seem to be a stranger to this. One of my greatest comforts in the first few years on my walk was reading the psalms and how David had walked the same way I was in. There is an inner work of salvation that you couldn't possibly imagine unless you have had the experience. Peter had it when he went outside and wept...

One minute you say God jumped on you and you had no wish or part in your salvation "no-one was more shocked than me gov", and you claim anybody that did have any imput is not saved now you say if we do not rent our clothes and throw dust, weep and howl, fall down in abject remorse etc we are strangers again to God and His salvation.

none of any of this is supported by scripture...sorrow for sin for me came later, and then it was pure pragmatism, I wanted Christ so sin had to go. God deals with each one of us differently yet we all do reach repentance and the new birth if we are saved.

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Matthew 23:13[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Luke 11:52[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

God's Truth

It is as plain as the nose on your face. "Remain in me" (what they had to do until....).

He came to them after His work was finished and remained in them. (...what He did after).

See the point?

You are missing it severely.

Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

God's Truth

YOU CAN'T ADD.

And meanwhile, I've received a total of three neg reps my whole time here and guess which user account has delivered them all? ▲This knucklehead.▲

* PS ▲not Lon.▲ ;)

Would you rather I publicly insult you and act like you?

Truster

One minute you say God jumped on you and you had no wish or part in your salvation "no-one was more shocked than me gov", and you claim anybody that did have any imput is not saved now you say if we do not rent our clothes and throw dust, weep and howl, fall down in abject remorse etc we are strangers again to God and His salvation.

none of any of this is supported by scripture...sorrow for sin for me came later, and then it was pure pragmatism, I wanted Christ so sin had to go. God deals with each one of us differently yet we all do reach repentance and the new birth if we are saved.

I have no need to prove anything to the likes of you.

popsthebuilder

Divisive doctrinal dogma is serious.

Thankfully we can repent of what we know to be wrong when we learn of it being so.

It's those that knowingly continue in error that are in danger right?

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Truster

Divisive doctrinal dogma is serious.

Thankfully we can repent of what we know to be wrong when we learn of it being so.

It's those that knowingly continue in error that are in danger right?

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

The evangelism is divisive. "I come not to bring peace, but a sword". True worshippers will always be hated by false worshippers. It started with Cain and Abel and continues to this day. We* who worship in spirit and in truth are despised when we present the truth. Always have been and always will be.

I've heard it said that when Paul spoke one of two things happened. Riot of revival.

We* the redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners. Amen.