HOW SERIOUS ARE DOCTRINAL ERRORS?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
'You think that it is possible to believe that He rose from the dead on the third day, and then to hear Him say these words to you? I don't.
I know for an absolute fact that I won't hear those words.

Do you really think I'm warning myself here?
:AMR: No!
I'm warning you and the likes of you who walk in impiety and take the name of Yah Shua in vain.
I have never written or uttered that name, so . . . no possibility that I'm taking that name in vain.
And you're a goof; but I like you, and that's even knowing that you're probably going to urinate on me verbally in a moment.

Truster

:AMR: No!
I have never written or uttered that name, so . . . no possibility that I'm taking that name in vain.

It's not by speaking the same that it is taken in vain, but acting contrary to a profession made in regard the Eternal Son.

Tehmill

"If you have never seen your sinfulness as being vile and filthy, if you have never been broken in utter despair at face of true holiness..."

THIS IS DEADLY ERROR

God's Truth

As another reminder, this poster here, is still to this day a huge embarrassing loser. They are numbers 1, 2, 4 and 8 on my list of biggest losers I have ever encountered in my whole life.

...don't keep lists.

1 Corinthians 13:5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

God's Truth

I know for an absolute fact that I won't hear those words.

Do you really think I'm warning myself here?

I'm warning you and the likes of you who walk in impiety and take the name of Yah Shua in vain.

Jesus warns those he loves.

People can fall away from Jesus see Galatians 5:4; 1 Corinthians 10:12; 2 Peter 3:17. We are warned not to drift away, Hebrews 2:1, not to draw back, Hebrews 10:38; to hold on and stand firm, Hebrews 3:14, 1 Corinthians 15:2, 2 Thessalonians 2:15. We are told how not to fall, 2 Peter 1:10, how not to be hardened, Hebrews 3:8,13.

God can throw people out, Matthew 22:13, blot people out, Exodus 32:32-33, remove your lampstand, Revelation 2:5, sign you a place with unbelievers, Luke 12:46, and cut you off, Romans 11:19-21. We can become defiled, Hebrews 12:15. Our lamps can burn out, Matthew 25:8. We can cause ourselves to have to have Christ formed in us again, Galatians 4:19.

We are told how to remain in Jesus, John 6:56, and if we do Jesus will remain in us, John 15:4. Jesus tells us of the good if we remain in him, John 15:5, and of the bad when we do not, John 15:6. Jesus exhorts us to remain in him, John 15:9, 10, Acts 14:22, and 1 John 2:24.

God's Truth

Jesus exhorts us to remain in him, John 15:9, 10, Acts 14:22, and 1 John 2:24.
WHY is Jesus exhorting us to remain in him if we could not ever again be out of him?

John 15:10 "As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love.

John 15:9 If you obey my commands, you will continue in my love, as I have obeyed my Father's commands and continue in His love.

Why do the disciples have to be encouraged and REMAIN TRUE to the faith?

Acts 14:22 strengthening the disciples and encouraging them to remain true to the faith. "We must go through many hardships to enter the kingdom of God," they said.

READ THIS SCRIPTURE:

1 John 2:24 As for you, see that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father.

IF IT DOES?! If it does?! As for you, SEE THAT WHAT YOU HAVE HEARD REMAINS in you. IF IT DOES YOU WILL REMAIN IN HIM.

You say that IS NOT a warning to the SAVED?!

God's Truth

Philippians 2:12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling

2 Thessalonians 3:14 If anyone does not obey our instruction in this letter, take special note of him. Do not associate with him, in order that he may feel ashamed.

1 Corinthians 15:2 By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 10:12 So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall!

Romans 11:22 Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off.

Galatians 3:4 Have you experienced so much in vain--if it really was in vain?

Romans 2:3 So when you, a mere human being, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment?

1 Corinthians 11:31 But if we were more discerning with regard to ourselves, we would not come under such judgment.

1 Timothy 3:6 He must not be a recent convert, or he may become conceited and fall under the same judgment as the devil.

1 Corinthians 9:27 No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.

See 2 Corinthians 13:5, Hebrews 10:31, Luke 12:46, Galatians 4:19, John 15:6, Luke 13:28, Matthew 8:12, and Matthew 5:13.

Truster

"If you have never seen your sinfulness as being vile and filthy, if you have never been broken in utter despair at face of true holiness..."

THIS IS DEADLY ERROR

"The sacrifices of Elohim are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O Elohim, thou wilt not despise".

You seem to be a stranger to this. One of my greatest comforts in the first few years on my walk was reading the psalms and how David had walked the same way I was in. There is an inner work of salvation that you couldn't possibly imagine unless you have had the experience. Peter had it when he went outside and wept...

Nang

TOL Subscriber
WHY is Jesus exhorting us to remain in him if we could not ever again be out of him?

John 15:10 "As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love.

John 15:9 If you obey my commands, you will continue in my love, as I have obeyed my Father's commands and continue in His love.

Acts 14:22 strengthening the disciples and encouraging them to remain true to the faith. "We must go through many hardships to enter the kingdom of God," they said.

READ THIS SCRIPTURE:

1 John 2:24 As for you, see that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father.

IF IT DOES?! If it does?! As for you, SEE THAT WHAT YOU HAVE HEARD REMAINS in you. IF IT DOES YOU WILL REMAIN IN HIM.

GT . . this can (and should) be read as promise . . not warnings.

Saving faith is a permanent gift from God. It cannot be lost.

Lon

I gave scripture, you gave a teaching from the Calvinists.
Look just at the scriptures then:
Jesus exhorts us to remain in him, John 15:9, 10
No indwelling at this point, no "New Creation." 2 Corinthians 5:17 A new nature is Christ abiding in you. There cannot be 'no abiding' in a new creation. If you don't get this, you need to become a new creation and must get this from God Ephesians 2:8,9,10

Acts 14:22, and 1 John 2:24.
Acts 14, clearly about holding up under persecution they'd begun to endure. If you were being persecuted for your faith, I too, would encourage you to stay strong. It has not to do with loss of salvation. 1 John 2:25, Nang was right, it is a promise, not a warning and you are remiss to say so.

READ THIS SCRIPTURE:

You are remiss in this too. You did a word search or Google and came up with a list of one sentence quotes. As is evident, if you'd just looked and read, you'd have known your quick and shoddy work isn't scripture study and isn't showing respect to God or His Word. You, and the other lazy people who helped you with this list, were molding scripture to you, rather than you being molded by scripture. Whatever we do, we should show we are approved workman. I rebuke your lack of work and lack of desire to be molded by Him. You are found wanting and a lazy servant, burying His deposit in the sand.

God's Truth

Jesus exhorts us to remain in him, John 15:9, 10
No indwelling at this point, no "New Creation." 2 Corinthians 5:17 A new nature is Christ abiding in you. There cannot be 'no abiding' in a new creation. If you don't get this, you need to become a new creation and must get this from God Ephesians 2:8,9,10
Jesus tells his apostles to remain in him, and it was BEFORE the indwelling.

Truster

READ THIS SCRIPTURE:

You are clueless and a disgrace to all that you profess. I hope that nobody allows you anywhere near children.