HOW MANY ON TOL ARE GRACE GOSPEL BELIEVERS?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Quote by SerpentTroll--Move over Sophocles (Ingraham). [/QUOTE]

Were they a couple of Puppeteers that used to go on "The Ed Sullivan show" in the 50s, SerpentTroll?"

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Give us all your thoughts on God's holiness (Is. 11:4, 5). :chz4brnz:] You might want to learn how to use "Spell Check."

:yawn: How would know if I can spell or not? I'm on your ignore list, remember. For being on your ignore list, you sure read a lot my replies (Eph 4:14). :AMR:

popsthebuilder

Is that the only way you can defend your false beliefs, to put mine down?

Where is your temple?
The temple is the body, and the twelve tribes have been scattered around the globe.

It is upsetting to see so many fight about such.

What fool says they've been robbed of anything when speaking of GOD or man under GOD. Having contempt for man's direction by GOD's will is a sure sign something isn't right with your perception.

We are to be thankful in all cases, not only favorable ones.

Peace

Sent from my HTC Desire 512 using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

We don't need it anymore. We have synagogues throughout Israel. After two thousand years without a Temple with all the power we have to remove the Arab abomination of desolation from the Temple mount, it is not God's will that we should rebuild our Temple. Why? Because twice it has been destroyed and sacrifices of animals have a hand on this. This is evidence that the Lord never embraced the idea of sacrifices which is for pagans, not Jews. (Jer. 7:22) On the other hand, I don't like to see the Arabic abomination of desolation there every time that I go to the Wailing Wall. I prefer a major Synagogue mother of all synagogues throughout the world.
The Arab abomination of desolation? Kind of adding that whole Arab part aren't you?

God's Truth

The temple is the body,

That is what I am trying to teach Ben Masada. He does not have a temple and needs one.

and the twelve tribes have been scattered around the globe.

All have been bound to disobedience.

There is no Jew or Gentile to God anymore, just disobedient people who all need to come to Him through Jesus.

It is upsetting to see so many fight about such.

We are to debate. Apostle Paul argued and debated. We are told to be contenders. A contender is a fighter. What are you doing coming on a discussion site, are you a hypocrite judging me falsely?

What fool says they've been robbed of anything when speaking of GOD or man under GOD.

What are you talking about? Who has said that?

Having contempt for man's direction by GOD's will is a sure sign something isn't right with your perception.
Who's perception?
We are to be thankful in all cases, not only favorable ones.

Peace
You should be more careful what you say.

popsthebuilder

That is what I am trying to teach Ben Masada. He does not have a temple and needs one.

All have been bound to disobedience.

There is no Jew or Gentile to God anymore, just disobedient people who all need to come to Him through Jesus.

We are to debate. Apostle Paul argued and debated. We are told to be contenders. A contender is a fighter. What are you doing coming on a discussion site, are you a hypocrite judging me falsely?

What are you talking about? Who has said that?

Who's perception?

You should be more careful what you say.
Why should I be careful of what I say? What or who am I to fear but GOD and the consequences of my own direction?

We are to rightly divide. That in no way means going around publicly belittling the views of another faithful. Christ is the way. No doubt. Yet so many say this without understanding the implications it seems. We are to follow the teachings and example of the lamb without blemish. Not in word alone but in every action privately and in an audience. For no reason but what is right, knowing ones own direction based on what has been placed in their heart through the selfless conscience.

You seem to have taken some offence to what I said. I don't know why. Perhaps you could elaborate.

Peace

God's Truth

Why should I be careful of what I say? What or who am I to fear but GOD and the consequences of my own direction?
Of course, what else?

We are to rightly divide. That in no way means going around publicly belittling the views of another faithful.

That is what you are doing.

Christ is the way. No doubt. Yet so many say this without understanding the implications it seems. We are to follow the teachings and example of the lamb without blemish. Not in word alone but in every action privately and in an audience. For no reason but what is right, knowing ones own direction based on what has been placed in their heart through the selfless conscience.

You seem to have taken some offence to what I said. I don't know why. Perhaps you could elaborate.

Peace

You are the one who seems to have taken some offence to what I said.

Last edited: